Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3084

    Would love to see that vid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the R around 9:30 last night (Friday). Nothing much out so I took at break at a local watering hole. Thinking I was going to come up dry, I hit BP on my phone while at the bar. Seemed to be slim pickins there too. No providers I recognized from reviews. I did call a few but they seemed pretty spaced out. Was going to go see one but decided to cruise the R one more time before going the BP route. Scooped Stephanie about 1/2 mile NORTH of 8. Yes north, I have seen SWS's here from time to time as I'm sure you all had. (Any comments, intel, or experiences about this area; girls, LE, etc. Would be much appreciated. PM if you prefer.) Went to notell, she was a real gem. Probably one of the best experiences in my mongering career (almost 20 years).26YO, WSW, shoulder length reddish / brown hair, maybe 5'7"-8", nice teeth, a little on the thick side, not overweight but not a spinner. Just some babyfat. Nice and soft strong bees, maybe weak cees. Soft, not saggy. Tight completely shaved giner. I mean tight guys. She's had a couple of kids, but they were see-sections so that giner is still pretty much intact. I've never DATY with any SW but I have to admit. It was difficult not to with this one. Such a nice giner and squeaky clean. There was some evidence of medication habit, but she was not at all spaced or cracked out. Claims to have just started doing this a few weeks ago (as they all do) , but I honnestly believe she has to be somewhat new. I don't think I have seen any reviews on her here although I may be wrong about that. Started out with BBBJ. Great skills. I'd probably give her skills a 9 on the 1-10 scale. She seems to really enjoy sucking cock. Very accomodating, nice ball licking and sucking, eye contact, etc. Takes direction well. There was never any rush throughout the whole dream. If I would have just layed there and not moved on to FS, she proably would have blew me for hours. Went to CFS mish. Complete GFE. I reported my opinion on this awhile ago. Stating I think the reports of GFE are overblown. This was truely GFE. Kissing, holding, etc. She was truly into it. She did me as much as I did her. Then went on to doggy. Really nice. And did I mention TIGHT. Great view. Again she was fucking back at me as much as I was thrusting her. Then moved on to CG where she frickin rode me like Seabiscuit. Again, total GFE. Actually PSE. She rode sitting up, laying on me, squatting, etc. Then went back to mish for awhile, then I pulled out and alternated junior between her tits and mouth until I blasted the biggest nut I've had in awhile all over her face. She was totally accomodating and into the whole thing. WOW. She's not camera shy at all either. I've got enough pics and vids to make a porno. Actually almost ran out of battery in the camera and that has never happened. It was fully charged when we started. Took about a twenty minute break, chit chatted about things, her life, etc. She truly is a decent person guys but like all of these girls, has the typical problems. Then on to round 2 which was a complete surprise to me. I expected her, like most SWers, to get up and hurry out to go score some meds. Not this girl. We did everything again. No rush, great GFE. The only no's I heard were no greek or CIM. I never pushed either of these but I suspect it might be possible with the right coaxing. Total time together from scoop to drop off was over 3 hours. Total damage was. 8 +.2 tip. It was the best cee-note I've ever spent on a SW. I was planning on making a trip to Flint this morning to check out this PH thing but my legs are still shaking. She gave me permission to post and is looking for regular decent guys. I have digits for senior members and members that seem to post regularly. PM me if you want.

    Stay safe,

    JD
    Would love to see that vid!

  2. #3083

    Bunny on jr

    I have a dream that happened this morning around 10 am I found myself over on john are and seen a tiny either Asian or Filipino looking girl maybee 5ft 105 lbs nice tiny perky little set up top. Negotiated 20 for bbj but I ended up paying 40 or the all access pass and took her back to my hotel. Very good bbj skills nice clean freashly shaved with a tiny little patch got all three holes with out any hesitation finished with some more bbj until I nutted hard and she took load and spit. Scored digits for senior members if you are interested let me know I did see a ton of le out and about this am glad I had a room not to far away. This was my first trip down that way I did see at least six other SW out there and one BSW that I will assume was a guy in drag it was one of those looks hot as hell until you got close then realized it was definetly not a chick. All in all I enjoyed my trip in the "D" and left happy. Until next month when I'm back down that way.

  3. #3082

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in the store on the R for a drink. Talked to redhead Nikki for a bit. She seems like a very nice girl. I don't like the thick smell of cigarette smoke on her though. She certainly knows her oral dicktation though!
    The last time I picked Nikki up for a car date (back when I used to do car dates) she had just eaten lunch. My junk smelled like garlic chicken for the rest of the day. I did give her mouth a good cream rinse for her trouble, though. I can't recall if she gargled or not.

  4. #3081

    Quick pass

    Happened to be driving by Michigan around noon today as I was getting on 94 from Ford. As I started turning onto the highway I noticed a talk drink of water walking across the road. My reflexes got the better of me and forced me to turn the wrong way. I thought she was Amber at first until I got a better look at her. She was more then 6', maybe about 140-150 lbs, a little too thin for my tastes. Shoulder length brown hair, B cups and roughly 25ish. Looked like she had a supermodel body and a possible crack / heroin habit. She headed straight for the car, but I was seriously pressed for time and didn't even stop for a chat.

  5. #3080

    Frankie on the G

    Cute thin little spinner, A cup. 5'3" tops, WSW with dark medium length hair. A very nice BBBJCIM complete with some gagging sound effects worthy of an Oscar, all for. 25. Says she's visiting from out in Clinton Twp; not my idea of going south for the winter but hey. I'll repeat.

  6. #3079

    The R

    Did a little recon on the R this morning (10ish) heading southbound. Saw a WSW about a block south of 7, talking to what I thought was a monger from the driver side right at the intersection. Thought that was odd as that's probably the worst way to scoop IMO and I recalled having seen that same vehicle in the same area being driven by uncle. So I drive down a little and make the return and see her posted up against the building midway between the block that I first saw her. She looked like the 5'4, dark haired brunette (almost black) , well fed (about 170?) one that somebody posted about earlier. She's got a little pouch for those that like a little cushion for your pushin. She was wearing blue jeans with some gray boots and a dark blue jacket. She gave the look and I gave it right back but kept going. I didn't see any relatives in the area or tow trucks but I wasn't trying to find out after seeing her talk to that vehicle earlier and obviously not get in.

  7. #3078
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this happened to you my friend, this bit-ch does this shit all the time. There most be 20 posts about her fucking some guy over, I wonder how many guys have not posted.
    So the big question is why do you guys keep picking this fucking hoe up?

  8. #3077

    Sun Ave 8pm

    Encountered a slim WSW dark hair trampstamp small a-bs about a 7 named Vanessa who claimed to be 29 (believable). Very good personality, talked a lot but friendly, and didn't act ghetto. She quoted 20 I provided 25 because she put me at ease. Provided very aggressive bbj with dt. Very good at finish and made sure she had it all. It was a week long explosion and she joked sayin I guess that relieved some pressure LOL. I have digits but have yet to confirm if they work.

  9. #3076

    Charlene Ave

    Encountered Charlene off the ave two weeks ago about 10am. Quoted 20 parked and she showed me her wolf-monkey. I am extremely turned off by chewbacavaginas so I backed out. Gave her 5 for the trouble and dropped her back off after some trouble getting my money back.

  10. #3075

    Reunion

    There must be a big reunion going on because I haven't seen so many uncles around in a long time. I see them sitting at the victory on the ave. They are also driving in several older looking beat up vehicles with municipal plates on them.

  11. #3074

    Halo

    Around 7 and John= rip off.

    Just FYI.

    Stay safe

  12. #3073

    JR cruise Friday 2/10

    In "the D" on business Friday afternoon. Decided to window shop the JR scenic route. 2:45p-3:30p. I have not made any scoops in your city so take this for what it's worth. JR at Winchester WSW tall 2 color blonde prob 5'9" prob 155 looked at least 35 but the "I'm 25" look didn't fool me. Probably the one I would have chosen had I been willing to spend. JR at Lantz WSW brunette 5'4" 170 shorter and well fed. In a skirt at 32deg. Not my cup of tea. Further south, just north of State Fair 2 BSW, both 25-28 one tall 5'8 160 LA face / Oakland booty, the other 5'6 140 had some blonde highlight weave and well put together body. Saw two other propective SW's but didn't get good looks as they were heading somewhere. Like I said, that's all I got.

    Stay Safe,

    TT

  13. #3072

    Newb

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    IMHO Halo25 is not Halo from John R, it's Brandi from JR just fucking around. Brandi is a nice person but she is past the point of no return. Maybe you should send her a PM and try and save her. Your post is great, how you are trying to help out a SW. The problem is we will never see the post of how SW "X" stole all your shit and had her pimp / dope-man BF beat your ass, good luck.
    Thanks for the warning. I have never tried picking up SWs. Although I am going to try at some point. I did not PM Brandi, I have no intention of saving anyone. I don't think they want to be saved either. My statements were very general. About strippers hookers and others in business. It is true, I do not know this person as well as some of you do so maybe she doesn't deserve much sympathy.

    Also, if my money is stolen and I get beat up, I will post about it if I am alive and able.

  14. #3071
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Good Times! Was able to make it up to her tonight. I'll never tire of this girl's skills or her pleasant demeanor. DTBBBJ, BLS, CIM. Aye.
    Share the wealth. :-)

  15. #3070
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    He shoots, he FAILS!

    MF'and LE! Set up with a certain Gem for this evening. I go to pick her up and FN LE jumps on my ass hard. Follows me off the main road, down the side street for a couple of blocks. I turn, go back up to the main street, managed to blow a stop sign in the process, all while he's right on my ass. Never pulled me over but kept his headlights buried in my backside until I left the area completely. I suppose I could have stayed the course but I didn't feel in the mood to fend off the inquisition that would have followed.

    I called her back and explained what was happening. She wasn't happy about it. But what could I do? I've survived in this hobby as long as I have because I don't do stupid shit (anymore) in my quest. Oh well try again.
    Good Times! Was able to make it up to her tonight. I'll never tire of this girl's skills or her pleasant demeanor. DTBBBJ, BLS, CIM. Aye.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape