Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3009

    Saint Halo

    Wow I love that this girl has enough braincells to use a computer let alone post on the forum. I admit that she can be nasty. I've only had one bad experience with her, but man when she is fresh on her game that little box of hers can take a serious pounding. I still give her the award for best puss on the R!

  2. #3008
    Special Kind of Stupid Person


    Posts: 948
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    Hello, all,

    Got intel from another SW saying young WSW blonde Sandra is a HIV patient.

    How much can I believe this source.

    I can't justice because I met sandra only once.

    If anyone saw observed her since a long time you can help your fellow mongers.

    Please do share your intel and

    Are there any SW's who you identified have dangerous STD's?

    Please do share intel about them.

    So that we can help ourselves.

    Thanks in advance
    I don't see why you are suprised. Probably 75% of the SW's are HIV plus or have a STD. I mean they fuck multiple men a day, day in and out who fuck multiple women day in day out. Think about.

    Just use a cndem and enjoy.

  3. #3007

    Who are you to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboi47  [View Original Post]
    Wow lecture from a crack head hooker priceless!
    Okay you are very ignorant for thinking you have every right to judge me fist off you don't even know shit about me to make that statment and hooking I am still a human being and I love myself too you have kknow idea what I am going through in life it is not all good and I know that some people have it a lot worst then me so who am I to dwell but look at you your trying to clown on me and the whole time guess what you pick up girls like me so that doesn't say much as for your self does it now and do you feel bigger and better about yourself now that you put and said something negative to somebody today if thats what make you feel good about your self then thats pathetic. Pluck the hair out your nuts and have a nice day if you want too.

  4. #3006
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    Why in the fuck did you get scared? As long as I was legal I would had went about my business and picked the girl up like I was supposed to do. What the fuck leo going to do? Nothing. They just want to scare you off like they did. There is no law stating you can't drive through a neighborhood and pick up a friend.

    I remember they tried to pull that shit on me, I ignored them like they went their went and picked up my date waiting outside her house on the sidewalk. LEO stopped behind me looking. I got out opened the door for her and waved to leo, he stares me down and drive off.
    Scared isn't the proper term. I'm well experienced with LE and their BS tactics having experienced crap first hand that you wouldn't believe. Even though I agree with you 100 percent, they say it's a wise man that picks and chooses his battles. For a myriad of reasons not worth going into here it just wasn't worth it to me. BTW, I never said I went home after that.

  5. #3005
    Special Kind of Stupid Person


    Posts: 948
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    He shoots, he FAILS!

    MF'and LE! Set up with a certain Gem for this evening. I go to pick her up and FN LE jumps on my ass hard. Follows me off the main road, down the side street for a couple of blocks. I turn, go back up to the main street, managed to blow a stop sign in the process, all while he's right on my ass. Never pulled me over but kept his headlights buried in my backside until I left the area completely. I suppose I could have stayed the course but I didn't feel in the mood to fend off the inquisition that would have followed.

    I called her back and explained what was happening. She wasn't happy about it. But what could I do? I've survived in this hobby as long as I have because I don't do stupid shit (anymore) in my quest. Oh well try again.
    Why in the fuck did you get scared? As long as I was legal I would had went about my business and picked the girl up like I was supposed to do. What the fuck leo going to do? Nothing. They just want to scare you off like they did. There is no law stating you can't drive through a neighborhood and pick up a friend.

    I remember they tried to pull that shit on me, I ignored them like they went their went and picked up my date waiting outside her house on the sidewalk. LEO stopped behind me looking. I got out opened the door for her and waved to leo, he stares me down and drive off.

  6. #3004

    Is that true

    Hello, all,

    Got intel from another SW saying young WSW blonde Sandra is a HIV patient.

    How much can I believe this source.

    I can't justice because I met sandra only once.

    If anyone saw observed her since a long time you can help your fellow mongers.

    Please do share your intel and

    Are there any SW's who you identified have dangerous STD's?

    Please do share intel about them.

    So that we can help ourselves.

    Thanks in advance

  7. #3003
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    He shoots, he FAILS!

    MF'and LE! Set up with a certain Gem for this evening. I go to pick her up and FN LE jumps on my ass hard. Follows me off the main road, down the side street for a couple of blocks. I turn, go back up to the main street, managed to blow a stop sign in the process, all while he's right on my ass. Never pulled me over but kept his headlights buried in my backside until I left the area completely. I suppose I could have stayed the course but I didn't feel in the mood to fend off the inquisition that would have followed.

    I called her back and explained what was happening. She wasn't happy about it. But what could I do? I've survived in this hobby as long as I have because I don't do stupid shit (anymore) in my quest. Oh well try again.
    You did the right thing if LE is dead set on running you off, go. Its not worth the hassle or the arrest. Live to monger another day.

  8. #3002

    This is what happen when I don't come on the forum for a few days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haloo  [View Original Post]
    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.
    I'm suprised she even remembered her screen name and password to get on! Seriously, halo why don't you contribute to the forum, you know give reviews on who's a good john or help us out on a few girls.

  9. #3001

    Stephanie

    Cruised the R around 9:30 last night (Friday). Nothing much out so I took at break at a local watering hole. Thinking I was going to come up dry, I hit BP on my phone while at the bar. Seemed to be slim pickins there too. No providers I recognized from reviews. I did call a few but they seemed pretty spaced out. Was going to go see one but decided to cruise the R one more time before going the BP route. Scooped Stephanie about 1/2 mile NORTH of 8. Yes north, I have seen SWS's here from time to time as I'm sure you all had. (Any comments, intel, or experiences about this area; girls, LE, etc. Would be much appreciated. PM if you prefer.) Went to notell, she was a real gem. Probably one of the best experiences in my mongering career (almost 20 years).26YO, WSW, shoulder length reddish / brown hair, maybe 5'7"-8", nice teeth, a little on the thick side, not overweight but not a spinner. Just some babyfat. Nice and soft strong bees, maybe weak cees. Soft, not saggy. Tight completely shaved giner. I mean tight guys. She's had a couple of kids, but they were see-sections so that giner is still pretty much intact. I've never DATY with any SW but I have to admit. It was difficult not to with this one. Such a nice giner and squeaky clean. There was some evidence of medication habit, but she was not at all spaced or cracked out. Claims to have just started doing this a few weeks ago (as they all do) , but I honnestly believe she has to be somewhat new. I don't think I have seen any reviews on her here although I may be wrong about that. Started out with BBBJ. Great skills. I'd probably give her skills a 9 on the 1-10 scale. She seems to really enjoy sucking cock. Very accomodating, nice ball licking and sucking, eye contact, etc. Takes direction well. There was never any rush throughout the whole dream. If I would have just layed there and not moved on to FS, she proably would have blew me for hours. Went to CFS mish. Complete GFE. I reported my opinion on this awhile ago. Stating I think the reports of GFE are overblown. This was truely GFE. Kissing, holding, etc. She was truly into it. She did me as much as I did her. Then went on to doggy. Really nice. And did I mention TIGHT. Great view. Again she was fucking back at me as much as I was thrusting her. Then moved on to CG where she frickin rode me like Seabiscuit. Again, total GFE. Actually PSE. She rode sitting up, laying on me, squatting, etc. Then went back to mish for awhile, then I pulled out and alternated junior between her tits and mouth until I blasted the biggest nut I've had in awhile all over her face. She was totally accomodating and into the whole thing. WOW. She's not camera shy at all either. I've got enough pics and vids to make a porno. Actually almost ran out of battery in the camera and that has never happened. It was fully charged when we started. Took about a twenty minute break, chit chatted about things, her life, etc. She truly is a decent person guys but like all of these girls, has the typical problems. Then on to round 2 which was a complete surprise to me. I expected her, like most SWers, to get up and hurry out to go score some meds. Not this girl. We did everything again. No rush, great GFE. The only no's I heard were no greek or CIM. I never pushed either of these but I suspect it might be possible with the right coaxing. Total time together from scoop to drop off was over 3 hours. Total damage was. 8 +.2 tip. It was the best cee-note I've ever spent on a SW. I was planning on making a trip to Flint this morning to check out this PH thing but my legs are still shaking. She gave me permission to post and is looking for regular decent guys. I have digits for senior members and members that seem to post regularly. PM me if you want.

    Stay safe,

    JD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1040153.jpg‎   P1040155.jpg‎   P1040098.jpg‎   P1040159.jpg‎   P1040137.jpg‎  

    P1040163.jpg‎  

  10. #3000

    Luv to drunk Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    I find it very cool to see a post from a famous name service provider. It's like having a drunk Mel Gibson cuss out a celebrity gossip forum. I got to believe it's real too. It's dripping with verisimilitude.
    So true! All of the women are paid for. Dinner and a movie or off the street. I also love the Saint Halo! Maybe I'll change my hobby ways! No-not really.

  11. #2999
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    I find it very cool to see a post from a famous name service provider. It's like having a drunk Mel Gibson cuss out a celebrity gossip forum. I got to believe it's real too. It's dripping with verisimilitude.
    Definitely her. Funny thing is that she's nice when she's not trying so hard to be a hardass with all the bluster.

  12. #2998
    He shoots, he FAILS!

    MF'and LE! Set up with a certain Gem for this evening. I go to pick her up and FN LE jumps on my ass hard. Follows me off the main road, down the side street for a couple of blocks. I turn, go back up to the main street, managed to blow a stop sign in the process, all while he's right on my ass. Never pulled me over but kept his headlights buried in my backside until I left the area completely. I suppose I could have stayed the course but I didn't feel in the mood to fend off the inquisition that would have followed.

    I called her back and explained what was happening. She wasn't happy about it. But what could I do? I've survived in this hobby as long as I have because I don't do stupid shit (anymore) in my quest. Oh well try again.

  13. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by Haloo  [View Original Post]
    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.
    I hope that's true about Debra, if so good for her. As for the rest of the post. LOL!

  14. #2996
    Quote Originally Posted by Haloo  [View Original Post]
    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.
    I find it very cool to see a post from a famous name service provider. It's like having a drunk Mel Gibson cuss out a celebrity gossip forum. I got to believe it's real too. It's dripping with verisimilitude.

  15. #2995

    April on JC

    About 7 am, mid-30-yo, thin red-blonde WSW, A-cup, spinner body; did a nice, hungry BBBJTCIM BLS for. 25. Real nice girl, trying to get off drugs, they all are, though. Drove her back to JR and 7 which is her usual area afterward. Definite repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape