Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2952

    Absolutely nothing ou on the Ave or Vernor

    Cruised the Ave from Livernois to Dearborn and Vernor from Livernois to the cemetery. Completely dead.

  2. #2951

    E Broadway

    Cruised E Broadway Mon and Tues afternoon and didn't see anything. Maybe the afternoon isn't a good time. What is the best time to cruise around there? OR Is there a better location I should be cruising?

  3. #2950
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    They all will work with LE to save there own ass (no matter how cool you are with them, drugs come first) If LE tells a SW to stand on this corner and get me a John or two, they will do it. Same thing if they see you pick her up and the pull you over down the street, the SW will tell LE everything to save there own ass (and don't think LE won't and there own info to the report just to get your ass) LE plays dirty pool to make there case.
    Agreed, you have no friends out there. Except I can think of two incidents where the SW invented the story on the go and kept me from getting in any trouble.

    It really depends on the girl, but a cracked out SW is going to jump faster than a rat leaving downed ship.

  4. #2949
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Wall  [View Original Post]
    Is Tyra a big birl?
    No, tiny, actually. Nice booty.

  5. #2948

    JR Dreams

    Last night had a dream where I met up with Autumn. 38 why / o WSW about 5'5" thick ass, and glasses. On the Rat7 around 2 am. Swooped in and was about to head for the NOTEL for some 5/5 but she was cool with rolling to the lair. I usually make about 5 unnecessary turns to get there to mix them up a bit, but I feel a lot better going there rather than a NOTEL. .04 + tip. Nice girl and was clean, smelled good and wasn't high as a kite (pills are her deal). She looked a lot younger than 38, and would have rated about a 7 or 8 on the real world scale, so she was a nice find and I would repeat. If you come across her, treat her right. I did and was treated well by her.

    Last week Wed. I had a dream with Olivia off of the R / LTZ. at5 AM. Older lady, WSW maybe mid 40s wearing a fur coat, nylons. Nice lady with good attitude. Rolled to a local short stay for some 5/5. .04 + tip + room. Decent dream and would repeat.

    There were 2 other WSW out on the Ave. On the way over to the R. Maybe 7 on the R when I was out, but 4 were whacked out BSWs closer to six.

    DTD

  6. #2947

    Ave

    Quick run down R saw a nothing special WSW near 6 along with a slim tall big booty BSW. Near the gas station by 8 I saw a WSW who I can't remember her name. Skkinny always where's a hoody / hooded jacket normally in AM.

    Did some laps down the ave and I believe I saw the one hispanic ladyboy with the black dood that's posted on backpage over the summer (no I didn't toftt LOL). Seems like it dyed its hair blonde. Also saw a nice slim WSW near livernois looking for attention who looked like she had a facial deformity or something. Also was a WSW near central.

    Normal wigged out crackheads on woodmere and vernor.

    Fort st I saw a intriguing blonde but by the time I circled back she was poof gone.

  7. #2946
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her at the party store, I turned around at the gas station, came back, and she is gone already. WTF, they disappear in seconds.
    I donno whether nikki is working with LE or not but few weeks back she told me " there are 2 SW's who are working with LE "

    "one WSW with a nose ring and one BSW "

    Ans she said " LE is working undercover in dark blue and golden color cars and one of them is a SUV and one is a normal one ".

  8. #2945
    Is Tyra a big birl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    About 5'2", BSW, very short hair (she had a hood on until she got in the car.)

    Actual dialogue:

    Q: Are you good?

    A: Yes, I'm good?

    Q: Do you swallow?

    A: Yes, and I do the balls to, if you know what I mean. I charge.

    (wait for it)

    15.

    LOL. Brilliant cocksucker. Oh yes, she does the balls. Deepthroat, facebanging, swallowed every drop.

    No phone, of course.

    Kills me when I hear about suckers dropping 150 on CBJs.

  9. #2944

    Euclid

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan  [View Original Post]
    Any cheap but nice motels on jr.
    I agree with oneknot. But if you're pressed their one on jr and Euclid but like he said their probably some better options. As always, stay safe brother.

  10. #2943
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've ever met that Melissa from Gratiot, although she sounds like a interesting lady. Melissa from John R does not have 'huge fake cans'. In fact, hers were a bit droopy the last time I saw her. I don't think this Melissa is organized and stable enough to BP, and I have never seen her near the Triangle.

    I'm still searching.
    Michelle is Gratiot. Stays on the same well known street just south of State Fair.

    Melissa from the triangle is an entirely different girl than the one on JR.

    Melissa from the triangle IMHO is a mess but the body and the skills still work.

  11. #2942

    Motels

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan  [View Original Post]
    Any cheap but nice motels on jr.
    There are no motels on JR, but some on 8 mile and on Woodward. I suggest not takIng any short stays at these locations as the heat has been on them. I've heard rumors that Wayne county is watching them trying to make up for lost revenue. Yu would be better off taking a stay at a place that is out of the immediate area and preferably in Oakland county. The farther away from the riffraff, the less likely you are to draw unwanted attention.

  12. #2941

    Motels

    Any cheap but nice motels on jr.

  13. #2940
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Michelle (in my post) is east side. Gratiot. I assume the Melisssa you speak of is the one with the huge fake cans? She stays below the radar. Does BP from time to time. Girls got 4 cell phones on her that ring constantly and a list of regulars as big as the yellow pages. Hasn't really walked in a long time but you may get lucky and catch her in her car in the area. She hangs with some of the triangle old schoolers including Crystal. Always has an older white dude somewhere far in the shadows that watches out for her. Pretty sure he's the crack head father of another SW.
    I don't think I've ever met that Melissa from Gratiot, although she sounds like a interesting lady. Melissa from John R does not have 'huge fake cans'. In fact, hers were a bit droopy the last time I saw her. I don't think this Melissa is organized and stable enough to BP, and I have never seen her near the Triangle.

    I'm still searching.

  14. #2939

    Tyra on Harper

    About 5'2", BSW, very short hair (she had a hood on until she got in the car.)

    Actual dialogue:

    Q: Are you good?

    A: Yes, I'm good?

    Q: Do you swallow?

    A: Yes, and I do the balls to, if you know what I mean. I charge.

    (wait for it)

    15.

    LOL. Brilliant cocksucker. Oh yes, she does the balls. Deepthroat, facebanging, swallowed every drop.

    No phone, of course.

    Kills me when I hear about suckers dropping 150 on CBJs.

  15. #2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or a have any intel on Nikki from the R? (Tall redhead). I haven't seen her in quite awhile. Assuming she is a guest with LE. She used to be a fixture out there.

    Thanks,

    JD
    I've seen her at her usual spot 2x this week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape