Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,186 to 16,200 of 19141
-
01-14-12 09:16 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 486Driving around
This week, I've run errands some of which take me up JR, early and midmorning. Problem was, almost every time, I didn't have time to stop and scoop. Some early mornings (6-7) are busy between Lantz and 8, others aren't. Halo was out a few times near Remington, along with another dark-haired WSW. Cute WSW at JR and SF on Tuesday but I didn't have time to scoop; naturally, didn't see her the rest of the week on mornings where I had time. Thursday, saw WSW Melanie with the big fake cans at Lantz, twirling an umbrella in the rain. Saw Bea out there a few mornings as well, speaking of big cans. Saw a SW, Melissa (IIRC) , who hangs out near 6, looks to be part black and part Pakistani, frizzy hair; I got dreamy with her a few years along Campau for a terrific BBBJTC. Unfortunately, I drove past her and didn't remember her until an hour later.
I plan on making sure I have time this week. Stay safe.
-
01-14-12 01:29 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 71
-
01-13-12 08:48 #2954Senior Member

Posts: 29Toledo
Sorry this was for Toledo, OH, forgot I was in the Detroit form.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-12 08:47 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 29Wrong City
Sorry posted in wrong city this is for Toledo, Oh.
Originally Posted by Rock1970
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-12 22:31 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 42Absolutely nothing ou on the Ave or Vernor
Cruised the Ave from Livernois to Dearborn and Vernor from Livernois to the cemetery. Completely dead.
-
01-11-12 11:41 #2951Senior Member

Posts: 29E Broadway
Cruised E Broadway Mon and Tues afternoon and didn't see anything. Maybe the afternoon isn't a good time. What is the best time to cruise around there? OR Is there a better location I should be cruising?
-
01-11-12 09:33 #2950Senior Member

Posts: 409Agreed, you have no friends out there. Except I can think of two incidents where the SW invented the story on the go and kept me from getting in any trouble.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
It really depends on the girl, but a cracked out SW is going to jump faster than a rat leaving downed ship.
-
01-11-12 05:59 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 305No, tiny, actually. Nice booty.
Originally Posted by Paul Wall
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-12 04:01 #2948Regular Member

Posts: 9JR Dreams
Last night had a dream where I met up with Autumn. 38 why / o WSW about 5'5" thick ass, and glasses. On the Rat7 around 2 am. Swooped in and was about to head for the NOTEL for some 5/5 but she was cool with rolling to the lair. I usually make about 5 unnecessary turns to get there to mix them up a bit, but I feel a lot better going there rather than a NOTEL. .04 + tip. Nice girl and was clean, smelled good and wasn't high as a kite (pills are her deal). She looked a lot younger than 38, and would have rated about a 7 or 8 on the real world scale, so she was a nice find and I would repeat. If you come across her, treat her right. I did and was treated well by her.
Last week Wed. I had a dream with Olivia off of the R / LTZ. at5 AM. Older lady, WSW maybe mid 40s wearing a fur coat, nylons. Nice lady with good attitude. Rolled to a local short stay for some 5/5. .04 + tip + room. Decent dream and would repeat.
There were 2 other WSW out on the Ave. On the way over to the R. Maybe 7 on the R when I was out, but 4 were whacked out BSWs closer to six.
DTD
-
01-10-12 22:40 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 159Ave
Quick run down R saw a nothing special WSW near 6 along with a slim tall big booty BSW. Near the gas station by 8 I saw a WSW who I can't remember her name. Skkinny always where's a hoody / hooded jacket normally in AM.
Did some laps down the ave and I believe I saw the one hispanic ladyboy with the black dood that's posted on backpage over the summer (no I didn't toftt LOL). Seems like it dyed its hair blonde. Also saw a nice slim WSW near livernois looking for attention who looked like she had a facial deformity or something. Also was a WSW near central.
Normal wigged out crackheads on woodmere and vernor.
Fort st I saw a intriguing blonde but by the time I circled back she was poof gone.
-
01-10-12 17:22 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 71I donno whether nikki is working with LE or not but few weeks back she told me " there are 2 SW's who are working with LE "
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
"one WSW with a nose ring and one BSW "
Ans she said " LE is working undercover in dark blue and golden color cars and one of them is a SUV and one is a normal one ".
-
01-10-12 16:02 #2945Senior Member

Posts: 68Is Tyra a big birl?
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-12 12:35 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 107Euclid
I agree with oneknot. But if you're pressed their one on jr and Euclid but like he said their probably some better options. As always, stay safe brother.
Originally Posted by LionsFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-12 22:24 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 409Michelle is Gratiot. Stays on the same well known street just south of State Fair.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
Melissa from the triangle is an entirely different girl than the one on JR.
Melissa from the triangle IMHO is a mess but the body and the skills still work.
-
01-09-12 18:34 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 327Motels
There are no motels on JR, but some on 8 mile and on Woodward. I suggest not takIng any short stays at these locations as the heat has been on them. I've heard rumors that Wayne county is watching them trying to make up for lost revenue. Yu would be better off taking a stay at a place that is out of the immediate area and preferably in Oakland county. The farther away from the riffraff, the less likely you are to draw unwanted attention.
Originally Posted by LionsFan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





