Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2941

    Motels

    Any cheap but nice motels on jr.

  2. #2940
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Michelle (in my post) is east side. Gratiot. I assume the Melisssa you speak of is the one with the huge fake cans? She stays below the radar. Does BP from time to time. Girls got 4 cell phones on her that ring constantly and a list of regulars as big as the yellow pages. Hasn't really walked in a long time but you may get lucky and catch her in her car in the area. She hangs with some of the triangle old schoolers including Crystal. Always has an older white dude somewhere far in the shadows that watches out for her. Pretty sure he's the crack head father of another SW.
    I don't think I've ever met that Melissa from Gratiot, although she sounds like a interesting lady. Melissa from John R does not have 'huge fake cans'. In fact, hers were a bit droopy the last time I saw her. I don't think this Melissa is organized and stable enough to BP, and I have never seen her near the Triangle.

    I'm still searching.

  3. #2939

    Tyra on Harper

    About 5'2", BSW, very short hair (she had a hood on until she got in the car.)

    Actual dialogue:

    Q: Are you good?

    A: Yes, I'm good?

    Q: Do you swallow?

    A: Yes, and I do the balls to, if you know what I mean. I charge.

    (wait for it)

    15.

    LOL. Brilliant cocksucker. Oh yes, she does the balls. Deepthroat, facebanging, swallowed every drop.

    No phone, of course.

    Kills me when I hear about suckers dropping 150 on CBJs.

  4. #2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or a have any intel on Nikki from the R? (Tall redhead). I haven't seen her in quite awhile. Assuming she is a guest with LE. She used to be a fixture out there.

    Thanks,

    JD
    I've seen her at her usual spot 2x this week.

  5. #2937
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    If your talking about Toni / Tony that walks GR (by the bar) then your not missing a damn thing, as always YMMV good luck.
    Yep that be her. Triangle old timer.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Not 100% sure on this but it's the best I got. The Candy that lived in the motel on Telegraph (Suburban, I think) mid 20's to early 30's that worked the Triangle (Woodbine) and had an Old English "D" tattoo on the back of her neck (also had a young skinny white boy walking behind her) her number was 734-$-2554 I heard she got beat up real bad by some John (not sure if it's true)
    Yep those be the triangle Candy's. The Candy I was talking about is the crack house Candy. Has a young black guy cling on. The number she gave me is actually his phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Whoops. Scratch the question about Michelle. I have no idea who Michelle is. The lady I was thinking about is actually named Melissa.
    Michelle (in my post) is east side. Gratiot. I assume the Melisssa you speak of is the one with the huge fake cans? She stays below the radar. Does BP from time to time. Girls got 4 cell phones on her that ring constantly and a list of regulars as big as the yellow pages. Hasn't really walked in a long time but you may get lucky and catch her in her car in the area. She hangs with some of the triangle old schoolers including Crystal. Always has an older white dude somewhere far in the shadows that watches out for her. Pretty sure he's the crack head father of another SW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Was that the Michelle from John R? Mid 40's dirty blonde with a nice smile, split personalities, and a smoking hot ass (for a 47 year old)? If so, I have been looking for her for months. Please share location or PM if so.

    I have also been cruising the Triangle cautiously over the last two weeks. Only one success there, and a miserable one at that. Amber (or Amanda, since she gave me that name on a different day) is a short, squat WSW with a seriously needy attitude. What the hell, it was cold cold cold out there and I'm a sucker for shivering. Complete waste of time, compared to the other providers I have known in the area. Mediocre BJ, semi-starfish finish, and one of the ugliest bodies I have ever seen in dim light. Rose from over on Fenkell has all the sagging and lumpiness one can expect from a homeless woman in her 60's (but she really can suck). Amber / Amanda has a worse body in her 20's and no skills. Yikes.
    OOPs. Just reread that, wrong Michelle. Never mind.

    SCAMBER? LOL! Still have your cell phone and the change under your floor mats? Five years ago that girl was actually a decent pull. Shannon's boy used to run her but even he cast her off a few years back.

  6. #2936

    Nikki from the R

    Has anyone seen or a have any intel on Nikki from the R? (Tall redhead). I haven't seen her in quite awhile. Assuming she is a guest with LE. She used to be a fixture out there.

    Thanks,

    JD

  7. #2935

    ?

    Hey Fitzie,

    I've been a long time monger, but somewhat new to this site. What are these "places" you are talking about? I've never heard of anything like that. Are there any places like this that exist today? Feel free to PM me if you want.

    Thanks,

    JD

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    The last 5+ years have been really hit or miss. Now and then, you find a gem out there or a place that gets really busy for a few weeks. But there's not a single place now where you can find consistent fairly high-quality stuff any time you want it a la Jumbo's and Andersons on 3rd or Last Chance on Woodward and 8. Also, ripoffs were a lot less likely when you knew and the girl knew that you might both be in there the next night.

    Makes you wonder how much those bars had to pay their Uncle to leave them alone?

  8. #2934
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find Candy? I was in touch with her while she was staying at the motel on Telegraph (with rat in tow) , but I lost contact a few weeks ago. She seemed like a nice find, and I hope to hear where she walks now.

    Was that the Michelle from John R? Mid 40's dirty blonde with a nice smile, split personalities, and a smoking hot ass (for a 47 year old)? If so, I have been looking for her for months. Please share location or PM if so.

    I have also been cruising the Triangle cautiously over the last two weeks. Only one success there, and a miserable one at that. Amber (or Amanda, since she gave me that name on a different day) is a short, squat WSW with a seriously needy attitude. What the hell, it was cold cold cold out there and I'm a sucker for shivering. Complete waste of time, compared to the other providers I have known in the area. Mediocre BJ, semi-starfish finish, and one of the ugliest bodies I have ever seen in dim light. Rose from over on Fenkell has all the sagging and lumpiness one can expect from a homeless woman in her 60's (but she really can suck). Amber / Amanda has a worse body in her 20's and no skills. Yikes.
    Whoops. Scratch the question about Michelle. I have no idea who Michelle is. The lady I was thinking about is actually named Melissa. Ain't it a drag getting old? Having declared my confusion in the names, has anyone seen Melissa in the last 6 months? I have looked quite a bit with no luck at all. The last time I lost track of her another SW told me she had been murdered. This turned out to be a lie, fortunately. I haven't asked around this time, assuming the info would be just as unreliable.

    Even if I can't remember her name correctly on the first try, I will never forget the view from underneath her fine ass.

  9. #2933

    1/4 John R stroll. 7:00 am

    Did the stroll on the John. First pass there was nothing out- very dark. Oh yeah Detroit had a black out this morning.

    Second pass going toward 8 mile saw a hooded thin WSW on corner of Lantz. Was going to scoop up but another monger stopped. Went through neighborhood and went toward 6 mile. On loop back toward 8 mile same WSW on lantz so she must have just chatted with her friend. Scooped her up- Sandra! Dark hair, young girl with very nice "a" cups and slender but not too skinny. Did the uncle check and started at 20, she counters at 30. I said it is all I have- she says "all you guys say that- you do have more, I know you do" so I relented and said another 5 was it (not really!) but she reluctantly agreed to 25 so we found a nice dark area (oh yeah there were a LOT of dark spots to pick out! Due to the blackout)

    Anyway, very nice BBJTCIM w / s, nice and slow and I enjoyed very much, was tempted to give more as a tip after but no. Got to keep them prices down!

    Drove her to store for food and then back to her house- she does not like the dark, it is kinda scary so I thought it would be nice if I drove her around a bit. She feels like she had a small belly on her but when stand straight up all looked ok but when leaning over then a bit of belly I think. Nice feel of her "a" cups though and she was pleasant conversation. Good experience, would recommend, no digits but I have seen her out there before so til next time!

    Stay Safe

  10. #2932

    Sweet tooth

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    After a quiet pass through JR, I headed for the Ave. And scooped this WSW a few blocks E of Livernois around noon today. Probably 5'4", dark hair, very pretty smile and face, slightly thick ass, reddish winter coat that she never took off. Did an ok BBBJTCIM for. 3. Nothing that terrific; her FS might be better but I'll pass. There are better.
    Wow. I do believe we have a 3rd WSW named Candy here. Both of the ladies I've been asking about were in the Triangle / Brightmoor area. Neither of them had dark hair or a thick behind.

    This could get confusing.

  11. #2931

    Candy or Candy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Oh I get the humor, don't worry. I've learned that the Golden Years come and go. Certain areas are great for awhile and then they die off only later to come back in some capacity. I've also learned that it's a patient and persistent monger that finds SW gold.

    I've been staying low key through the holidays and a little hesitant to post but recent activities include:

    Candy, Cute, approx. 5'5 brunette spinner. Want's it all covered but that's going to change.

    Emily, Very nice, slender, approx 5-7 to 5'9 Brunette long hair, little bitties, Has BF and will only do B&G so far. Intel was very interesting on this one.

    Michelle, typical SW but not fugly, Approx 5'5 dirty blond hair, small C's? YMMV but have dollar will hollar.

    Vliss. HOLY SHIT this chick is hot. Nice tight flat tummy and toned body. Complete accidental find. How much you got? And can you negotiate well?

    Slender but fit, approx 5'7 ish long brunette hair. Down side is that she's total pro and sounds completely ghetto on the phone. I'm thinking this girl is well known. Kinda reminds me of Brittany (in looks and attitude) from the G from another time.

    Candy is one of two in the triangle with that name. This Candy is the one WITHOUT the tat. She has a hood rat cling on also.

    The other three were finds in an area that I long since wrote off as either dead or dead for any kind of quality. The fact that I came across them tells me that 2012 is going to be good times. Because lets face it if you've been in this hobby for a while then you know the quality in this town has gone to complete crap in the last 5 years or so if not longer. Yea it all does the trick but when it's of a certain caliber the experience goes way up.

    Be smart. Stay safe.
    O. K, I just met the other Candy over off Fenkell. I am curious to know which one you were referring to. The Candy I knew (not biblically, at least not yet) who was living in the motel was in her early 30's probably, looked in fine shape, and claimed to have been working as a waitress for a long time before starting to work the pole patrol. The Candy I talked to in Brightmoor this afternoon looks a bit thinner, appears to be working out of a crackhouse, and has probably been smoking cocks and rocks in equal measure nonstop since she dropped out of high school last year.

    I have seen neither of these ladies without their coats on, so tattoo status is a mystery.

  12. #2930
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    But before going to room she asked upfront I paid half and after driving to a safe place I stopped for FS and she got down from car and walking away w / o replying.

    After she left I came to know that she not only ripped me and robbed my USB flash drive.

    Here are her pics.

    Attachment 159919

    Attachment 159920

    Attachment 159921
    Sorry to hear about the ripoff. I saw her yesterday walking around near Nevada. She was sort of pretty but I decided not to scoop because she was strolling slowly on a 25 degree day without a hat, I figured she had to be really spaced out.

    Thanks for posting pictures so we know to avoid her.

  13. #2929

    Candy & Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Oh I get the humor, don't worry. I've learned that the Golden Years come and go. Certain areas are great for awhile and then they die off only later to come back in some capacity. I've also learned that it's a patient and persistent monger that finds SW gold.

    I've been staying low key through the holidays and a little hesitant to post but recent activities include:

    Candy, Cute, approx. 5'5 brunette spinner. Want's it all covered but that's going to change.

    Emily, Very nice, slender, approx 5-7 to 5'9 Brunette long hair, little bitties, Has BF and will only do B&G so far. Intel was very interesting on this one.

    Michelle, typical SW but not fugly, Approx 5'5 dirty blond hair, small C's? YMMV but have dollar will hollar.

    Vliss. HOLY SHIT this chick is hot. Nice tight flat tummy and toned body. Complete accidental find. How much you got? And can you negotiate well?

    Slender but fit, approx 5'7 ish long brunette hair. Down side is that she's total pro and sounds completely ghetto on the phone. I'm thinking this girl is well known. Kinda reminds me of Brittany (in looks and attitude) from the G from another time.

    Candy is one of two in the triangle with that name. This Candy is the one WITHOUT the tat. She has a hood rat cling on also.

    The other three were finds in an area that I long since wrote off as either dead or dead for any kind of quality. The fact that I came across them tells me that 2012 is going to be good times. Because lets face it if you've been in this hobby for a while then you know the quality in this town has gone to complete crap in the last 5 years or so if not longer. Yea it all does the trick but when it's of a certain caliber the experience goes way up.

    Be smart. Stay safe.
    Where did you find Candy? I was in touch with her while she was staying at the motel on Telegraph (with rat in tow) , but I lost contact a few weeks ago. She seemed like a nice find, and I hope to hear where she walks now.

    Was that the Michelle from John R? Mid 40's dirty blonde with a nice smile, split personalities, and a smoking hot ass (for a 47 year old)? If so, I have been looking for her for months. Please share location or PM if so.

    I have also been cruising the Triangle cautiously over the last two weeks. Only one success there, and a miserable one at that. Amber (or Amanda, since she gave me that name on a different day) is a short, squat WSW with a seriously needy attitude. What the hell, it was cold cold cold out there and I'm a sucker for shivering. Complete waste of time, compared to the other providers I have known in the area. Mediocre BJ, semi-starfish finish, and one of the ugliest bodies I have ever seen in dim light. Rose from over on Fenkell has all the sagging and lumpiness one can expect from a homeless woman in her 60's (but she really can suck). Amber / Amanda has a worse body in her 20's and no skills. Yikes.

  14. #2928
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I know I met this one somewhere, can anyone remind me who she is and from where. I am assuming it was not that good of a time if I can't remember (thinking the Ave)

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lt3-21/7694140
    Same phone # as the Amber link you posted. I don't recognize her but whoever takes those pictures of the girls in the corner of that room with the 2 wooden doors and the chewed-up drywall has been using that room for a while. I've seen at least 10 anorexic-looking girls photoed in that room in the past year.

  15. #2927

    Tony

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    I did see one last night, I think it was Tony and she got scooped fast. The triangle has been a ghost town for too long now. It started getting slow abouthte time I talked with you and it's only gotten worse since. The LEO presence has been very harsh and I think they did a big round up also. There are a few around but they are staying way below the radar.

    I've seen it go slow like this in times past and it always came back, but I'm beginning to wonder about it. As far as the stories being true? Brother I've fell in love, died and went to heaven with more girls from the triangle than I even want to think about. It's a crying shame what has happened over there recently. There was a time you could roll for days on end and never see a leo. Now you have those two white boys over there that think they're Starsky and Hutch and they go looking for trouble to stir up. Be careful over there.
    I've seen Tony out a few times too, but never when I had time for the scoop. She has lost my number twice, she says. Anyone have a review of services from this lady? I am still interested to meet up with her, but tell me what I have been missing.

    M

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape