Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1094

    Gya is Back!


  2. #1093
    Saw this girl earlier this week: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ay-25/5833519.

    Visiting from California!

    Leaving soon don't miss out!

    One in a million, N. A. You. G. H. T. Why plamate just for you!

    5"1, 130lbs, natural 34C with Hazel eyes! .

    Super sexy ebony with amazing skills.

    Shanya.

    925-260-2625.

    Better than average body, average service, and cheap. Might be worth your while, if you're shopping for a bargain.

  3. #1092

    Good Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Professorx  [View Original Post]
    Bonita. 202-257-1108 $.8 / hr.

    I have seen her several times and have never been disappointed by her. While she isn't a looker, her enthusiasm and her ass makes up for it. Recommended.

    Ms. Cleo- 571-314-5592. $$.3 / hr.

    She is my ATF. She is a Puerto Rican MILF and she looks much better than her pics! Just absolutely fantastic. Gorgeous bod and lots of energy. She is very cautious about hygiene so it will seem like you are being prepped for surgery! Treat her well and you will rewarded generously.

    Mz. Jasmine AKA Alasia. 510-423-2226, 707-397-5602 $.8 / hr.

    I thought I had researched her thoroughly and she seemed OK. However, that was not the case. I didn't do enough research here and she has to be, by far, the worst provider I have ever had.

    First call, was the usual and on the second call, she told me to park in the fast food restaurant, which was right next to a motel, and wait for her call. 5 mins later, she called and told me to keep the car parked there and come up to the motel and gave me the room number. Kinda weird but I thought, meh, whatever makes her comfortable. I got up to the room and stood there knocking on the door for 5 mins. In the mean while, one large black tinted SUV and a sedan pulls in behind me. Odd timing but I kept my cool. She pops her head out of the room next door and I go in there.

    She had the lights off and the only lights illuminating the room was from the TV, her laptop screen and a LCD monitor. She didn't look like the person from the pics but she was decent looking BBW so I stayed. I emptied my pockets and got comfortable on the bed. The first question she asks is if I come quick? . :|. Way to set the mood. I told her it depends and she seemed confused and said "Its yours, you should know better." WTF? After all that awkwardness, she didn't want me to touch her with my cold hands, kinda understandable but I have never had others complain about this, if anything, they help me warm up. After warming up my cold hand myself, she let me touch her legs and breasts but stopped me touching her nips because her nips are too sensitive. She started doing a CBJ but she wasnt into it at all. Her attitude was so off putting that I couldn't get into the mood at all. After some effort, it seemed like a good idea to do missionary but again her weirdness didn't help, she doesn't like being kissed anywhere and she kept her hand in between us. I was tired with her BS and asked her to do a HJ instead and turns out she only does covered HJs and of course, it wasn't stimulating whatsoever. Her logical conclusion was that it must be the condoms! Right! She then offered me to go solo and I can watch her. That was actually the best part of the whole session! I managed to it get up and told her to try it again. She was annoyed at the fact that she has to use another condom since it costs her money. By the time she got to it, I was turned off. I ended the session right there and left.

    When I got back home, I searched her here and found out she has bad reviews here! Stupid me! I should have done my homework! Lost $.8 and still feeling blue. I have had bad sessions before but never had to leave one without getting some satisfaction.

    Don't be like me and do a complete research before investing. Hope this helps others.
    I have not tried Bonita or Cleo but have heard good things about both especially Cleo.

    Unfortunately I had the displeasure of seeing Alasia, she goes by different names. Very lazy girl luckily I only paid $.20 but only got about 1/2 an hour.

    On an up note I saw Pamela again recently and have actually developed a kind of friendship and have helped her with her ads and given her suggestions on locations. She is interested in trying Crystal city and wants to get her rates up. There are several Puerto Rican's hitting the area lately and it seems like they are all good. I saw Gya a few times when she was here and she was incredible. Pamela knows most of these girls since they are from the island. She has recommended Brenda to me and she is here till early next week and I may try her. I will try to post links and phone numbers.

  4. #1091

    Some good hits and a disaster.

    Bonita. 202-257-1108 $.8 / hr.

    I have seen her several times and have never been disappointed by her. While she isn't a looker, her enthusiasm and her ass makes up for it. Recommended.

    Ms. Cleo- 571-314-5592. $$.3 / hr.

    She is my ATF. She is a Puerto Rican MILF and she looks much better than her pics! Just absolutely fantastic. Gorgeous bod and lots of energy. She is very cautious about hygiene so it will seem like you are being prepped for surgery! Treat her well and you will rewarded generously.

    Mz. Jasmine AKA Alasia. 510-423-2226, 707-397-5602 $.8 / hr.

    I thought I had researched her thoroughly and she seemed OK. However, that was not the case. I didn't do enough research here and she has to be, by far, the worst provider I have ever had.

    First call, was the usual and on the second call, she told me to park in the fast food restaurant, which was right next to a motel, and wait for her call. 5 mins later, she called and told me to keep the car parked there and come up to the motel and gave me the room number. Kinda weird but I thought, meh, whatever makes her comfortable. I got up to the room and stood there knocking on the door for 5 mins. In the mean while, one large black tinted SUV and a sedan pulls in behind me. Odd timing but I kept my cool. She pops her head out of the room next door and I go in there.

    She had the lights off and the only lights illuminating the room was from the TV, her laptop screen and a LCD monitor. She didn't look like the person from the pics but she was decent looking BBW so I stayed. I emptied my pockets and got comfortable on the bed. The first question she asks is if I come quick? . :|. Way to set the mood. I told her it depends and she seemed confused and said "Its yours, you should know better." WTF? After all that awkwardness, she didn't want me to touch her with my cold hands, kinda understandable but I have never had others complain about this, if anything, they help me warm up. After warming up my cold hand myself, she let me touch her legs and breasts but stopped me touching her nips because her nips are too sensitive. She started doing a CBJ but she wasnt into it at all. Her attitude was so off putting that I couldn't get into the mood at all. After some effort, it seemed like a good idea to do missionary but again her weirdness didn't help, she doesn't like being kissed anywhere and she kept her hand in between us. I was tired with her BS and asked her to do a HJ instead and turns out she only does covered HJs and of course, it wasn't stimulating whatsoever. Her logical conclusion was that it must be the condoms! Right! She then offered me to go solo and I can watch her. That was actually the best part of the whole session! I managed to it get up and told her to try it again. She was annoyed at the fact that she has to use another condom since it costs her money. By the time she got to it, I was turned off. I ended the session right there and left.

    When I got back home, I searched her here and found out she has bad reviews here! Stupid me! I should have done my homework! Lost $.8 and still feeling blue. I have had bad sessions before but never had to leave one without getting some satisfaction.

    Don't be like me and do a complete research before investing. Hope this helps others.

  5. #1090

    Ditto on Amie

    Quote Originally Posted by Utwogood  [View Original Post]
    As some of you may know, I scrutinize the shit out of the backpage ads, and I follow my rules on establishing fake and be&s ads. It's been paying off, because I've had a pretty good string of no-problem providers. Anyway.

    Saw Miss Amie. She is from Utah, white but could be slightly mixed with something else. Saw her at a hotel / condo-like place in Fair Oaks, which is always a sucky ride for me. Saw her and had a great time. She has a great personality and was very friendly and frisky from the start. If I get a hug when I first walk in, I know it will work out fine. I am a touchy, feely, caressy type guy, and like to start my sessions that way. It seems to work well, calms everybody down and I think buys me benefits later. She allowed for some mutual kissing, but nothing too deep, and the rest was standard. Pics are accurate for her body, not sure about the face. She does have some decent reviews on some other board.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ews-26/5184529
    Pics are pretty accurate. After LE check, she down right fun. A little thick but in the right places. She really knows how to work it & make sure you're having fun.

  6. #1089

    Brenda "latin"

    Is the real deal very easy on the eyes. Clean and hot $$ hr not a clock watcher here till 11-23 I will repeat!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...you-25/6365320
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brenda.jpg‎  

  7. #1088
    Quote Originally Posted by Indvir  [View Original Post]
    She is using 3 diff numbers, confused?
    As we have a detailed report from Bturino I don't think there is any confusion about what quality of service she offers.

    Also, just looking at her ad is isn't readily apparent she is using three different phone numbers. But it is apparent that she is using two different name in the same ad within the span of no more than a sentence. Also, she has pictures with her arm and lip all bruised up, as she seems to have plenty of normal pictures she could use instead, most folks wouldn't post pictures like that. Most folk would have more sense than this. My point was that there are some big bright red flags in the ad that would have saved Bturino $$.

  8. #1087

    Is it real

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonpeter  [View Original Post]
    This girl's ad is a bit weird, it reads like this:

    She refers to herself as Staysia, and then Alannah immediately afterwards. Moreover she's posted pictures with bruises all over her arm and one on her mouth.
    She is using 3 diff numbers, confused?

  9. #1086

    Dog's behind

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Mike:

    This is an awesome report of your efforts. One suggestion: put the phone numbers in as well, because once the BP ads are removed, it's hard to connect the reports to the girls in the future.

    3 out of 4 wins is a nice ratio. Glad to see you enjoying success, and thanks for sharing.
    Bunker,

    The sun shines on a dog's behind every now and then. I have had a rough go here in DC, but finally I've start hitting a stride. Take care and watch your 6!

  10. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by PornoCommando  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...ing-23/6365581

    I texted her yesterday. Asked for 1st time clients and she said she'd lower from 1. 6 to 1. 2. Asked if there was anything else on the menu, and all extras are $40 (bbj, cim, cof). Tineyed her 1st image turns out to be a cropped photo. Not a good sign. I will report on it once the mission has been completed.

    While I am here, here is another review.
    Why would you text asking for specific services? That's part of the 101 thing not to do. I hope it was through a disposable phone.

  11. #1084

    NURU. Thinking about TOFTT

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...ing-23/6365581

    I texted her yesterday. Asked for 1st time clients and she said she'd lower from 1. 6 to 1. 2. Asked if there was anything else on the menu, and all extras are $40 (bbj, cim, cof). Tineyed her 1st image turns out to be a cropped photo. Not a good sign. I will report on it once the mission has been completed.

    While I am here, here is another review.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...2dd-35/4932954

    Went to go see her. Boy was I disappointed. Maybe I'm just not into BBW but damn, she was big. It's not very pleasant to have an big lady sliding up and down your back on an air mattress. She does do BBBJ and does not watch the clock. She lets you bust twice for no extra fees, if you can even get it up. She is not very attractive. Good personality though.

  12. #1083

    Great set of reviews

    Mike:

    This is an awesome report of your efforts. One suggestion: put the phone numbers in as well, because once the BP ads are removed, it's hard to connect the reports to the girls in the future.

    3 out of 4 wins is a nice ratio. Glad to see you enjoying success, and thanks for sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    Busy times, busy times. With the Holidays upcoming and no one to share them with, I've decided to indulge myself a bit and possibly give the gif of information to hobbyists. I'll just get down to it:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-24/6322970

    HeY GentLemen, My Name is Brooke! I'm A petite Curvy, Erotic and Sinfully Sweet blonde. I'm 5'3 with seductive brown eyes, honey blonde hair, beautiful all natural 40d breasts and a juicy squeeze-able BooTy and I weigh a healthy 165lbs. I'm outgoing and open-minded. Your time with me is un-rushed and full of pleasure. My pictures are real and recent so if you like what you see. Why wait give me a call. 209-483-0518 * fetish and couple friendly

    Poster's age: 24.

    Brooke. Is just as she looks on the pictures. Everything available for the right gifts. Sweet, clean, fresh, and eager to be there. She has a little pooch stomach and she is a thick girl, but she is fun.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-21/6262995

    Sonita. Downer. Add about 60 lbs and bad attitude. She may be the one pictured, but I don't think so. I may have caught her on a bad mood day, but there is no excuse for the tiny picture and the obvious borderline bbw that answered.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...o-o-23/5165411

    Honey. Saw her on anoThER board. She uses several different names. She is the girl in the pictures. She's fresh showered and hot as hell body-wise. Her face, well is in the eye of the beholder. I thought she was pretty. Her ass in a bikini with cutoff shorts on was amazing. I am not an ass man, but I had to kiss it a few times."BE CLEAN!" She is particular about hygiene. I lucked out becaus so am I. YMMV, but I'd repeat.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-20/6327615

    OK, Stacey. She is brand new. I mean new to the area and hobby. It took a while to find ink on her. Most from around the west coast. She has a very open menu. She speaks Athenian, and BBBJ. I was having an "off day" and could not get home. She would not give up until I was spewing on her face and boobs. She's got some nice huge D's and a pretty face. She's really tall and thick. She has a nice caboose. Fun!

    Will post more teamwork later

  13. #1082

    RIPoff Alert

    Stupid me. She advertised on backapge. Basically took my money and left.

    She called herself Holly. Number was 407-284-1904.

    Process was she had a screener. They called me back. She asked for my I'd when she got here and made me nervous like she was LE.

    Stay away.

  14. #1081

    Honey is at it again! Fake as hell now caling herself Monica and posting fake pics

    Honey is now calling herself Monica and posting fake pics, I wrote a paragraph about her a few weeks back she is at it again.

    From what I saw I can clearly understand why she isn't posting her own face pics, I left immediately once I realized it was her, she's back with the N. C. BS. Beware of the liar she may have warrants and using someone else's identity as a result. Northern VA, MD and DC is her current play pen, probably got ran out of Mayberry! Don't waste yor gas or time with this loser, settling for her you have settled for less.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...247-21/6295102

    Hey guys.

    Looking for a little fun this cold fall evening?

    I'll warm you up, relax you and.

    Give you something to dream about!

    I'm sweet, fun and have natural curves in all the right places.

    Never a disappointment!

    Why waste your time settling for less when you can have the BEST!

    919) 675) 7640.

    Monica*NO BLOCKED CALLS* NO TEXT* *SERIOUS COMPANIONSHIP*

  15. #1080

    Several TOFT's Accomplished

    Busy times, busy times. With the Holidays upcoming and no one to share them with, I've decided to indulge myself a bit and possibly give the gif of information to hobbyists. I'll just get down to it:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-24/6322970

    HeY GentLemen, My Name is Brooke! I'm A petite Curvy, Erotic and Sinfully Sweet blonde. I'm 5'3 with seductive brown eyes, honey blonde hair, beautiful all natural 40d breasts and a juicy squeeze-able BooTy and I weigh a healthy 165lbs. I'm outgoing and open-minded. Your time with me is un-rushed and full of pleasure. My pictures are real and recent so if you like what you see. Why wait give me a call. 209-483-0518 * fetish and couple friendly

    Poster's age: 24.

    Brooke. Is just as she looks on the pictures. Everything available for the right gifts. Sweet, clean, fresh, and eager to be there. She has a little pooch stomach and she is a thick girl, but she is fun.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-21/6262995

    Sonita. Downer. Add about 60 lbs and bad attitude. She may be the one pictured, but I don't think so. I may have caught her on a bad mood day, but there is no excuse for the tiny picture and the obvious borderline bbw that answered.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...o-o-23/5165411

    Honey. Saw her on anoThER board. She uses several different names. She is the girl in the pictures. She's fresh showered and hot as hell body-wise. Her face, well is in the eye of the beholder. I thought she was pretty. Her ass in a bikini with cutoff shorts on was amazing. I am not an ass man, but I had to kiss it a few times."BE CLEAN!" She is particular about hygiene. I lucked out becaus so am I. YMMV, but I'd repeat.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-20/6327615

    OK, Stacey. She is brand new. I mean new to the area and hobby. It took a while to find ink on her. Most from around the west coast. She has a very open menu. She speaks Athenian, and BBBJ. I was having an "off day" and could not get home. She would not give up until I was spewing on her face and boobs. She's got some nice huge D's and a pretty face. She's really tall and thick. She has a nice caboose. Fun!

    Will post more teamwork later

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape