Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 9059
-
11-14-11 02:25 #1079Senior Member

Posts: 104This girl's ad is a bit weird, it reads like this:
Originally Posted by Bturino
[View Original Post]
She refers to herself as Staysia, and then Alannah immediately afterwards. Moreover she's posted pictures with bruises all over her arm and one on her mouth.
Originally Posted by Staysia
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-11 00:47 #1078Senior Member

Posts: 167I ask myself why anyone would patronize old, fat, out of shape, and ugly (OFOU) , but then I remember someone like Hugh Grant picking up a prostitute like Divine Brown when he was shacked up with a hot chick like Liz Hurley. Sometimes these OFOU's just can rock your world much better than a hot piece.
Originally Posted by CourtesanLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-11 21:48 #1077Regular Member

Posts: 1How was she?
Have you seen her? Any intel. Please.
Originally Posted by Sleazebum
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-11 13:22 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 73Staysia
Had an encounter with her the other night. http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...te-20/5819705. Standard 2-3 call system. She was pretty IMHO. Anyway, after the negotiations, it went downhill. Her phone kept ringing. No enthusiasm. Laid there like a dead fish, didn't even move her but. After 2 minutes of stroking, she was tired and that was it. Paid $$. I should never have when there are better. YMMV
-
11-13-11 11:17 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 121Different strokes for different folks
Sometimes when I see some of the chicks that post on BP I am wondering who are the guys that patronize these people and clutter BP with their ads showing their repulsive appearances. But hey to each his own I guess some guys do go for the old, fat, out of shape, ugly, obviously misleading pics kinda girl. So the one thing that we all have to unite on is the absolute repudiation of bad service, crappy attitude, and scammers. As a rule to all the guys who just read and never post always make the exception to post stories of bad service so we can drive those girls out of business and not give them business.
"Stay thirsty my friends"
CL
-
11-12-11 16:24 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 42Kaylani
I had a couple of great visits with Kaylani (925) 263-9457 this week. She was bunking up with Jayda and was much hotter in person than her picts. Beautiful face and smile great pair of natural "C" cups and a firm body. What made it great was her attitude. She's got a few tats (including some large stars on her thigh) , but my time was so nice I did something I rarely do, which was repeat a few days later.
I actually had an appointment with another provider that kept getting delayed and delayed. I had taken the advice of a Sr. Member and had a list of alternate numbers. After waiting a third time (this time in the parking lot of the hotel) I took a gamble and called my #2 who (as luck would have it) was staying in the same hotel. I walked up to meet her and was so glad I did. She was exactly what I look for in a beautiful black woman. The second time we met up, we took a lot more time.
Both times Jayda (510) 837-0177 was outside. She's tall and good looking. Identical to her picts. Both are legit and both will be back through. Highly recommended.
-
11-12-11 14:24 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 35{{ THiCK }} • — • { CURVY • MIXED EXOTIC }
• — • {{ THiCK }} • — • { CURVY • MIXED EXOTIC } •.22.
Originally Posted by Benny2
[View Original Post]
Black.
Incall ONLY.
Brown Hair, Brown Eyes.
Oxon hill.
WET Lips. HUGE Tits. JUICY Kitty. TIGHT Ass 11. 13th!.26.
Hispanic.
Incall and Outcall.
Black Hair, Brown Eyes.
Visiting.
Another site Reviewed.
Upscale Greenbelt
-
11-12-11 10:37 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 59Tall Stunning Beauty with red hair .23
I have seen Kandace post on and off for a while now. I have a soft spot for redheads and her pics seem to pass tineye. Before TOFTT, thought I'd inquire and see if there was any recon on this pretty lady from the group. PM with any info.
-
11-12-11 09:20 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 54Her ad title asks "Tired of rubdowns?"
Why yes, as a matter of fact. In my time back in the DC area I've been searching for what I've been accustomed to for the last few years in other locations: an outstanding real massage, at a reasonable price, from a nice looking girl who's enjoyable to spend time with, and who finishes the job well (ideally better then well).
So I saw Melissa advertise a few times at various times and, being in her neck of the woods, decided to give it a try.
She's pretty damn cute. I'd say better looking than her pics. And I have a huge thing for gingers so that makes her pretty hot to me. No issues setting up appointment at private residence in quiet neighborhood.
A really, really outstanding massage. One of the best I've had. Requested massage + prostate at $.7 for 90 minutes and got a full 90 minutes. Mildly sensual with some feather touch here and there.
However, when it came finish time, she dove right in to the prostate massage (which I'm 50/50 on. I just figured it was part of the extra HE fee). Wrong. She doesn't finish for you. You're welcome to do so yourself while she does her Dr. Jellyfinger routine, but she will not touch the boys or the pole. Which was both disappointing, and strange to me as well.
I might repeat for $ for an hour (sans prostate) for a nice massage if a) I was in the area and be) had a second deal lined up after to finish. Her massage is really, really good and she's a nice girl to chat with.
But I do like to leave happier without having to put my own hands to work.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...her-27/5762140
-
11-11-11 20:05 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 35Sexy as hell but! Wouldn't repeat
http://washingtondc-dc.adultsearch.c...Escorts/512744
Sierra 443/803/2191. XOXO!
Hooked up with this Sierra Simone. Sexy and aggressive, she looks like her pics but has buck teeth and a big gap in the front, not a problem it didn't interfere with her knowledge. She took my clothes off me as soon as I entered her room and pushed me on the bed as well, not a problem. What turned me off about her, once I had the doggie style going on her favorite position a strong, loud, foul fishy odor emitted from her vagina. Once she busted her nuts and realized she couldn't make me bust a nut! After smelling the funky fish odor, I was ready to leave with the quickness, wouldnot repeat. She tried to up sell once she realized I was turned off by the funk and wouldn't nut, I declined and left. Another attractive female with a funky crotch.
-
11-11-11 17:37 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 111Update on. Amber
she's back in Bmore. My mistake gents. I'll be looking forward to hooking up with her when I'm back in the area. Any trade offers are always welcome.
Originally Posted by WMIntMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-11 16:15 #1068Regular Member

Posts: 1Long time lurker, tired of the declining AMP service in the area and looking for some info on the provider below. Searching the phone # shows an outcall ad for the Balt area, but nothing else. Thanks for any info!
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-18/6324680
-
11-11-11 15:48 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 1482Very good my Sleezy (e) Brother
Dude,
Its just not cool to have your personal information out there. When you register with your real information and the provider gets "raided" you will get a visit from your uncle LEO. I've had a close call too many times. The strangest things that have happened:
1. Someone about 20 years ago that I did a housecall with (gave her my address and let her come to me) , showed up at my house about 6-weeks later needing money. I was actually dating someone at the time she showed up and my date was like "who's that *****?" It was not a pretty scene. The SP showed up several times at my apartment until I moved out of the building.
2. I lived abroad for a while (Semper Fi). I met a girl in the club that had a take out menu. After the session (in the automobile) , I started talking about what I "do for a living" and where I lived. Well, she put two and two together and showed up at the barracks looking for me weeks later. She told the guy at the desk to the barracks that I proposed to her. Again, her angle was needing money.
3. Do you really want "Classy DC Escorts" "Platinum Companions" "DMVINdys" etc. Calling your office? Your coworkers may already know you're a freak, but why give them the irrefutable proof?
4. Don't be trolling at work and for god's sake don't register for monger sites with your work email. Do you want EVERYONE at your company receiving emails from Brook and the Girls?
Ok, enough of the soapbox. I just want yall to keep safe. Some of us older guys / senior guys have learned from mistakes.
Originally Posted by Sleazebum
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-11 10:37 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 59Run forest run!
Charming and Sweet. Very Busty Blonde (o) o) Let's have fun today.30.
5'9, long blonde hair, blue eyes, and all natural 36DDD's! SWF looking for a WM 30-99. Give me a call. 7O3 593 95l4 (no blocked calls or texts please!)
Incalls only.
2 call system. Made an appointment for a short visit. Arrived at a place that was not clean, smelled like smoke and overrun with cats along with the smell. Pics are older than what greated me at the door, not to mention she is missing some teeth and didn't seem to have showered. Maybe it was the odor of smoke. Gave a tip and said no thank you but was not interested. Avoid. Not worth the tip but didn't want to be a total tool.
-
11-11-11 09:08 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 877Just Say "NO!"
The risk involved in submitting to screening is simply too much! Do not do it! If they ask for your work information then they will know too much about you! If they get a look at your drivers license they will know where you live too! Even if they say they would NEVER give that information to anyone else you must not trust them! It just ain't worth the risk!
Do you really want them to know where you live? ALSO NEVER do an outcall to your home! That is one of the most dangerous things of all! You give her the chance to check out your place and see all your stuff and she has the address so her friends will know exactly where to go to find that new big TV you just bought. Or any othe other things you have.
There are many fine women available who will take your word for it that you are not going to be a problem to them. Stick the ones who make it easy for you to keep your personal information personal. They DO NOT need to know anything about you except the color of your money!
My point here is to NEVER NEVER NEVER give out any true personal information to anyone in any of our favorite kinds of places! Even if you are single and do not hold any type of security access this kind of activity can, and probably will, come back to haunt you someday.
So. Follow these simple rules for your own good:
1. ALWAYS use a false name. ALWAYS.
2. Never show any real identification.
3. Buy a TracPhone using CASH only and keep all your phone activities OFF you main cell phone.
4. To prevent emotional hangups. Never see the same provider twice.
5. When you register at sites like this one use a throwaway email addres such as from GMail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. Again using a false name.
6. When you enter these places do not take your wallet in with you. Take in only the agreed to price for the session. I have caught girls going through my pockets when I returned from the shower.
Be CAREFUL!
JJ
















