Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #914

    Good question

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanked Punter  [View Original Post]
    Normally, I would be more proactive in my research, but I was at the mall anyway, and the tariff wasn't steep, so I just jumped without looking. I wasn't surprised that the photos were fake, that is to be expected. I just can't figure out why she would bother to include 1 real one with the 3 fakes. LOL, and the sag is much worse in person.

    I'm curious about the economics and logistics of how these types of girls move around. I can't seeing her being able to get it together enough to place ads, reserve rooms, etc. Is it just her 'boyfriend' traveling around with her? Or an actual pimp herding a group around? I usually go the AMP or established local provider route, the 'hotel girls' are new to me.
    I can't figure out how the whole thing works either. At some point, doesn't it seem easier to post real pix, give good service, and get a solid reputation under the same name and number, bringing repeat business and referrals? Low-rent, hit and run schemes require a lot of effort, moving around like gypsies, and always pulling in new marks.

  2. #913

    More interesting than painful and disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    When I spot fakes and especially organized, connected fakes, I always post the full results of my search here.

    Like this:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1275884

    "Brittney's" 619 phone number was being used by "Jocelyn" a week ago, when I posted the details of this outfit.

    Thanks for sharing your experience, but Google and this forum will prevent painful and disappointing outings like this.
    Normally, I would be more proactive in my research, but I was at the mall anyway, and the tariff wasn't steep, so I just jumped without looking. I wasn't surprised that the photos were fake, that is to be expected. I just can't figure out why she would bother to include 1 real one with the 3 fakes. LOL, and the sag is much worse in person.

    I'm curious about the economics and logistics of how these types of girls move around. I can't seeing her being able to get it together enough to place ads, reserve rooms, etc. Is it just her 'boyfriend' traveling around with her? Or an actual pimp herding a group around? I usually go the AMP or established local provider route, the 'hotel girls' are new to me.

  3. #912

    Asia Beauty. V.

    I just met up with a dream. She was so sweet. The pictures are real, but she was even better in person. She's here for another week or so:

    CA'LANYA MAY (415) 623-6557. Alexandria (near Landmark Mall). I'm guessing she is in her early 20s. I've attached some picts below.

    And now the story.

    I went off this morning knowing I'd have a short day. I had a four of five possibilities written down, but by the afternoon couldn't remember who was exactly who. As I went down the list, no one answered. I completed a couple of errands and called a few numbers back. This time Ca'Lanya picked up. Her location was perfect, so I drove over to hotel where she was staying. I called, she asked if I was affiliated with LE (like LE always tell the truth. Duh) , I said "no" of course she said she'd call back in a couple of minutes. On cue she calls five minutes later and said to come up to the second floor. Okay. No room number, just "come up to the second floor." So I go up to the second floor and waiting in the hallway is this pretty black girl talking to a guy who is clearly leaving. I walk up to her and say Hi, she asks "are you waiting for me?" "Yes" (who else would I be expecting to meet?)."What's my name?" she asks. At this point I'm ready to walk. I say "look, I'm not here to play 20 questions with you." So she invites me in where she and her roommate have clothes strewn all over the place. Her roommate puts on some sweats and decides to go for a walk. Right about then my phone rings."Where are you?" asks the woman on the phone (the number I immediately recognize as the Ca'Lanya's). Sh. T! My host smiles and laughs as the light goes on for me and I realize I've just walked into the wrong damn room. I excuse myself and walk into the hallway to see a stunning Asian girl. Apparently the black guy who who was talking to my host saw her and said,"your guy just walked into the wrong room. You better call him."

    I walked into Ca'Lanya's room feeling like a complete and utter idiot, but thinking I was in a much better situation. The room was immaculate, there was scented candle lit, and she had a beautiful smile. She asks again if I'm LE, and I laugh and say no. She then pulls down her top and asked me to feel her beautiful breasts (okay, if I HAVE to. And the rest was just a great conversation and time well-spent (very reasonable). I'm still reluctant to go into any details online, but seniors can message me for details.

    She's here for a week or so. Go get it while the getting is good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12.38.19_Lathrup_Village_Michigan_US.jpg‎   new11.jpg‎  

  4. #911

    OK, was the real deal better or worse

    A fake photo? Maybe just because the WT look is not my thing and I am not into saggy breasts even if they are large, I would not bite for this photo. Nothing sexy there. Shantel was more my style and worth the visit. Everything tight and good there. Dark or white not important just he quality. Scary when they use photos that make you think she's got to be the real no one would down sell like that. Not like the model photos the Brazilians use. I have learnt in the time here, Brazilian + super sexy model in Bikini = good luck but she is not the girl in the photo. 8 out of the 9 visits were less then OK and 9 for 9 were not the real girl; walked out on all but one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanked Punter  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one Sunday in Springfield. I called, got her location at the Extended Stay in Springfield and the rate, .8 for 30. She has updated her ad, prior version had the first letter in each word of 'Bring Best Jokes' in bold type. OK, sounds good. First, of course, not the girl in the pictures. It turns out that 'Bring Best Jokes' means just that, bring jokes to entertain yourself. ZERO personality, not interested in oral, much less BBJ. Grabbed a bottle of lotion, gave a half-hearted HJ, abruptly pausing twice to SEND text messages. Soft and flabby with recent lipo marks. I don't think she was high, but who knows? Kind of a sad case, actually. Would not repeat, maybe not even as a freebie.

    I'm charming & always sparkling, you will love my warmhearted fun.

    Personality! I'm the perfect sweetheart for the gentlemen with VIP taste. 5`4 Call me for the time of your life. Bring best jokes.

    Brittney new number same girl

    Poster's age: 19.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ser-19/5846017

  5. #910

    I tried to save you the grief

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanked Punter  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one Sunday in Springfield. I called, got her location at the Extended Stay in Springfield and the rate, .8 for 30. She has updated her ad, prior version had the first letter in each word of 'Bring Best Jokes' in bold type. OK, sounds good. First, of course, not the girl in the pictures. It turns out that 'Bring Best Jokes' means just that, bring jokes to entertain yourself. ZERO personality, not interested in oral, much less BBJ. Grabbed a bottle of lotion, gave a half-hearted HJ, abruptly pausing twice to SEND text messages. Soft and flabby with recent lipo marks. I don't think she was high, but who knows? Kind of a sad case, actually. Would not repeat, maybe not even as a freebie.

    I'm charming & always sparkling, you will love my warmhearted fun.

    Personality! I'm the perfect sweetheart for the gentlemen with VIP taste. 5`4 Call me for the time of your life. Bring best jokes.

    Brittney new number same girl

    Poster's age: 19.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ser-19/5846017
    When I spot fakes and especially organized, connected fakes, I always post the full results of my search here.

    Like this:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1275884

    "Brittney's" 619 phone number was being used by "Jocelyn" a week ago, when I posted the details of this outfit.

    Thanks for sharing your experience, but Google and this forum will prevent painful and disappointing outings like this.

  6. #909

    Amended Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanked Punter  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one Sunday in Springfield. I called, got her location at the Extended Stay in Springfield and the rate, .8 for 30. She has updated her ad, prior version had the first letter in each word of 'Bring Best Jokes' in bold type. OK, sounds good. First, of course, not the girl in the pictures. It turns out that 'Bring Best Jokes' means just that, bring jokes to entertain yourself. ZERO personality, not interested in oral, much less BBJ. Grabbed a bottle of lotion, gave a half-hearted HJ, abruptly pausing twice to SEND text messages. Soft and flabby with recent lipo marks. I don't think she was high, but who knows? Kind of a sad case, actually. Would not repeat, maybe not even as a freebie.

    I'm charming & always sparkling, you will love my warmhearted fun.

    Personality! I'm the perfect sweetheart for the gentlemen with VIP taste. 5`4 Call me for the time of your life. Bring best jokes.

    Brittney new number same girl

    Poster's age: 19.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ser-19/5846017
    I made a mistake, if you look closely at the ad, you can see that pictures 1, 3 and 4 are not the same girl as picture 2. Picture 2 is actually her, but her hair is now a sort of reddish brown. She said she was from Minnesota, but seemed confused when I asked her her where she was from in Minnesota. I hope someone would review her, can't help wondering if I just caught her on a bad day. Almost forgot, while she was in the middle of HJ, asked me if I had left my kids in the car. I can't even imagine how that popped into her head.

  7. #908

    My vote is TGTBT

    Hot looking, been advertising around the country for several months, $100 special. No reviews on more respected websites.sets off all the warning bells for me. With those looks at that price, if she was legit there would be reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Google shows ads with same name, number and pix going back 3-4 months, but no reviews or mention of her anywhere. TinEye comes up clean.

    Amy in Woodbridge.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ate-23/5885734

    202-746-1679

  8. #907

    Brittney. Bring Best Jokes

    Saw this one Sunday in Springfield. I called, got her location at the Extended Stay in Springfield and the rate, .8 for 30. She has updated her ad, prior version had the first letter in each word of 'Bring Best Jokes' in bold type. OK, sounds good. First, of course, not the girl in the pictures. It turns out that 'Bring Best Jokes' means just that, bring jokes to entertain yourself. ZERO personality, not interested in oral, much less BBJ. Grabbed a bottle of lotion, gave a half-hearted HJ, abruptly pausing twice to SEND text messages. Soft and flabby with recent lipo marks. I don't think she was high, but who knows? Kind of a sad case, actually. Would not repeat, maybe not even as a freebie.

    I'm charming & always sparkling, you will love my warmhearted fun.

    Personality! I'm the perfect sweetheart for the gentlemen with VIP taste. 5`4 Call me for the time of your life. Bring best jokes.

    . Brittney new number same girl

    Poster's age: 19.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ser-19/5846017

  9. #906

    Any thoughts on this one?

    Google shows ads with same name, number and pix going back 3-4 months, but no reviews or mention of her anywhere. TinEye comes up clean.

    Amy in Woodbridge.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ate-23/5885734

    202-746-1679

  10. #905

    Natalie

    I had an outcall visit from her, and she was quite the gem, very friendly and personable. Pics are accurate, very cute caramel complexion, gave a massage followed by a very sensual CBJ, she was holding my hands while looking into my eyes while taking care of my boy, needless to say she is all GFE. Would definitely repeat.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...now-23/5719916

  11. #904

    Latina in Falls Church

    Went for a afternoon session

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...rch-24/5892829

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...&image=5892828

    The girl in the photo answered the door, she is very attractive.

    One bothersome part was that there was another chick there in the rest room. Guessing she was making her appointments and / or keeping an eye on me. Anyway my girl locked the door behine us and the hour long marathon started. It was non-stop other then quick half minute breaks in between. She took it like champ and was eager to continue at every moment and was very wet toward the end of our seesion. All I know is I'm going to be little sore tomorrow. The other girl knocked from the bathroom door saying the hour is up (we ignored the first knock) and she had a client coming and we did take most of the hour when I checked the time. Didn't get my pop but she tried hard. Tried various diffent position and almost had an accidental greek lesson which is not on the menu. Overall was a fun experiance and would try again (Funds Pending).

  12. #903

    Miss Amie

    As some of you may know, I scrutinize the shit out of the backpage ads, and I follow my rules on establishing fake and be&s ads. It's been paying off, because I've had a pretty good string of no-problem providers. Anyway.

    Saw Miss Amie. She is from Utah, white but could be slightly mixed with something else. Saw her at a hotel / condo-like place in Fair Oaks, which is always a sucky ride for me. Saw her and had a great time. She has a great personality and was very friendly and frisky from the start. If I get a hug when I first walk in, I know it will work out fine. I am a touchy, feely, caressy type guy, and like to start my sessions that way. It seems to work well, calms everybody down and I think buys me benefits later. She allowed for some mutual kissing, but nothing too deep, and the rest was standard. Pics are accurate for her body, not sure about the face. She does have some decent reviews on some other board.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ews-26/5184529

  13. #902

    Stephanie

    Saw Stephanie at a mid-level hotel in Chantilly. She's a thick girl from Ohio with full C's a nice round butt. Very down to earth and a not gorgeous but cute girl next door type. Pics accurate. She put up a little bit of a front and a tiny bit of attitude but that was more to gauge how I would react. When I got there it was like we were old friends. She offered a two-girl thing but I'm not into that. Had a good time with her and unless she's a really good actor, she really seemed to get off. Covered the basics--ymmv.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...e-o-23/5838651

  14. #901

    Multiple phones, names, pix

    Bianca, Bree, Jenny, Courtney / Jamie / Chanel, Becca, Sarah appear to be same 2-3 girls using multiple names.

    816-536-5458.

    865-304-8998.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...als-25/5802986

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ite-25/5802411

    Courtney / Jamie has some decent reviews out there, but I don't care for the shell game they play with names and pictures.

    http://eroticservices.********.com/e...view&p=1930767

    A TinEye search on one of the pix used by Courtney / Jamie brings up hottgirl1230's Flikr album, which has pix of a few different girls, plus someone's baby daddy and kids.

    http://www.tineye.com/search/147db02...e3b144e53f6b8/

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/34947566@N05/3999778318/

    One of the girls (on page 5) has a phone number on her pic 810-882-7291 which Google brings up for a massage ad in Detroit.

    Then again, maybe Baby Daddy be the pimp, and this is his stable. Always classy to show a toddler holding up a wad of cash like one of your ho's (page 8).

    For good measure, they even have a few pitbulls, and one pic shows their license plate.

    Is Courtney / Jamie etc part of this stable, or did she just rip off the pic from this photostream?

  15. #900

    Correct

    You are correct, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    But it turns out you are correct. A search under Kiwi's phone number brings up an ad for Honey in NC.

    http://www.cityxguide.com/bullbull-p...v-specials-24/

    Sometimes it's hard to tell the folks from the pimps sitting outside.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape