Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,096 to 34,110 of 43526
-
10-26-11 14:19 #9431Senior Member

Posts: 121Tiny little massage place. Red Sun
I went to my favorite Malden AMP Red Sun. I got Li Li. Very petite late 30's I think, paid. 6 she left the room for me to get ready but returned before I got on the table. I don't think Li LI spoke very good English but I really couldn't tell because she barely spoke at all and that was ok with me this time because I wasn't in the mood to engage in stimulating conversation anyway. I just wanted to relax and I did because she gave a very nice medium massage, She also did a very nice reach under while I was face down and she even gave a good front massage and I find that rare. Good technique on the HR and she did give me the whole hour so there were some very nice positives. Li Li was squeemish about roaming but allowed upstairs play. Li Li didn't let me grope where I love to best but I told her that I had to know that she was all female (after reading some of the reports here I have to be sure) she dropped her bottoms and yes she is a girl but I was forbidden to touch there. All in all a good experience. Could have been better and I have usually had good luck with roaming there, Li Li is the first from Red Sun to not allow kitty play. Ok I'll try again. Tip. 5
-
10-26-11 01:08 #9430Banned Member

Posts: 311Re: Bella contact
She is not hard to find. Search this thread and the Non-Asian Massage Parlor thread. Dozens of postings. That's where I got her number.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-11 20:24 #9429Senior Member

Posts: 952Info on Bella?
Could you give us any info on Bella?
Contact / location / damges / tip?
Or does she work there too?
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
MT
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-11 19:24 #9428Banned Member

Posts: 311Marrett St Lexington. Lets make a deal!
Visited this much-discussed place the other morning, on the spur of the moment as I was driving by. Saw Sophia (Sophie?). She has great door appeal. Tall, long hair, young, very cute. Also, very affectionate. Lots of hand contact and kissing as you're getting ready and on the table. Opted for the half hour, $40 with intent to tip $40. I went ahead and put it out on the table as I hate having the conversation.
She starts with a ho-hum massage but my hopes for an exceptional session allowed me to overlook this detail. Works her way down the back, and even works in a couple of playful slaps on the ass and giggles along the way. Encouraged OTC roaming. At some point she asks if I'm feeling good, and she wants to make me feel good. She says you tip me and I make you feel good. I point at the tip and she makes a face as if I had left her a dead squiirrel. She says "$40 no good, you give me $60". I tell her it's all I have (true, but I am not going over $40 tip for a 30 minute R&T regardless). She lets me stick my hand on one tit just to show me what I could have if I tipped more, and proceeds with the fastest HJ she could muster. It was all about getting me out of there. SHe seemed to be implying that it would all be much more fun (and maybe slower) if the tip were right. However, I resent the idea that $40 is barely enough for a HE.
What I should have done when she started the negotation is get up, take the $40 and put it in my wallet, and replace it with a $10. Then get back on the table and let her know that it's up to her to get the amount back up. To hell with this haggling where it's never enough and they act like they're doing you a favor. I know a lot of you will say it was a mistake to show the cash ahead of time, but I get the same attitude from providers when I haven't shown the cash, but they are looking to negotiate. From now on, the onus will be on them to get the tip up to where they want it to be. I'm making it the performance bonus it was intended to be.
Just to contrast, I had a fantastic GFE massage with Bella a couple of weeks ago. Very sensual, got to DATY extensively, and she never asked for a tip, or even looked at the tip I left (she requested I leave it on the table). I tipped her appropriately (way more than $40) ; I much prefer the no-haggle sessions, much more enjoyable.
-
10-25-11 18:48 #9427Senior Member

Posts: 351It was both
BB,
Originally Posted by BaconBits
[View Original Post]
The two reviews seemed similar because the experience was similar, although Coco was a bit more accommodating. Yu can't go wrong with either Tina or Coco, but I rate Coco a little bit higher than Tina.
-
10-25-11 12:13 #9426Senior Member

Posts: 70Going to be in Quincy & Weymouth
I'm going to be in Quincy & Weymouth tomorrow. Does anyone have a good recommendation. Tried Washington str in Wey and Holbrook. Anyone with some good options? Prefer young and cute, on a table massage not floor. And ohhh by the way Washington str now has ladyboys, so know what you are asking for.
-
10-25-11 07:19 #9425Senior Member

Posts: 723Tina or coco?
Papa, was it Tina or Coco or both. You seem to have the same review with two different names. Just want to know who to ask for.
Originally Posted by Olepapa
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Peace
-
10-25-11 01:17 #9424Senior Member

Posts: 519Spa B & others taken down
I'm sure I won't be the first / only to post this:
http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrode...?p1=News_links
They were expensive anyways. .
JP
-
10-25-11 00:47 #9423Senior Member

Posts: 34217B Highland Somerville closed / For Rent
Went by there Monday night and place looks empty and there is a For Rent sign in the window. So despite the article saying "An Inspectional Services officer arrived to shut the business down until the owner appears before the city's licensing board.", it appears it will not be reopening. Too bad, nice place. Bit disconcerting that Boston police gave a tip to Somerville police according to the article. Boston LE reading these boards or other sites and just going to start targetting places everywhere and have local LE start doing the shut downs? The article had no allegation of illegals / traffic-ing (which of course is bad & draws attention) , or drug dealing like Spa's A&B just now, and while its in a local neighborhood (across from the hospital) , the article didn't say it was local complaints. And they didn't allege anything beyond HE happened here. Is this really such a concern? So what's up, what caused Boston LE to get involved and provide a tip here in this Somerville case.
Originally Posted by Accolon
[View Original Post]
Then again, maybe the fact that the place is closed suggests more was going on and thats what drew Boston LE attention.
-
10-24-11 23:12 #9422Senior Member

Posts: 2197Yoko Suzuki.
I posted this report in Escort Reports section but then decided to also place it here since I think one easily classify this provider as an Asian Massage Plus.
Went to see Yoko who is visiting from New York and who I'm seeing for the second time. Just like a time before it was a very good experience.
What really impresses me about that Japanese girl is that there are certain things she is doing that nobody else that I know does, and I've never had done to me even in Asian massage parlors. For example she's really into BBBJ and does it well but while she is working your thing she is not only sucking on it like there is no tomorrow but she also makes her tongue work all around your ding-a-ding while never letting it out of your mouth. That's takes skill, gentlemen, that's takes skill, let alone love of art; work ethic the dedication.
She sure knows how to fuck and her nipples get hard as two little stones from your first touch. I've known way too many providers who can scream with the best of them but touch their tits once and you know she's working. Not this one. Her tits are shapely, and sensitive, she has this typical large version of Japanese bosoms, round, meaty, perky, large and hard. You see it for example with Japanese porn star Sakura Sakurada. She is not fat but definitely is a wide-shaped girl, kind of like another Japanese porn star Fujiko Kano.
The other thing Yoko does well is she gives a killer back rub, knows all the right pressure points and today towards the end of our session I actually asked her to walk on me. She didn't do that but changed to using her feet to massage my back which she's done masterfully, using her feet to apply perfect pressure to my neck and the shoulder blades. If you go and see her definitely try this. I know I will.
You can get her contact info, photos and even videos from her website japaneseyoko with most common prefix and the ending. I saw that she's also covered quite extensively in theeroticreview. If you google Yoko Suzuki + escort. You get an ample idea what you're in for. She said she'd advertizing on Boston backpage tomorrow and she should be here at least the whole day tomorrow, Tuesday, Oct. 25 maybe Wednesday too.
-
10-24-11 15:23 #9421Senior Member

Posts: 351Lai Lai in Somerville. Return visit
I returned to Lai Lai today, saw Coco after reading a review on her. She is very cute with a great body. 5'3", curvy with nice natural Cs and trimmed kitty. Started off with a hug and indicated I like a lot of teasing and a soft massage. That is what she gave me. Her soft touch almost tickled but felt great, and when she reached the promised land, it was terrific. Her teasing is something else. At the flip, got off the table for some fun. She lowered her blouse and bra and I had full access to those great breasts. Lots of sucking and licking and it was great. Then down to her trimmed kitty for a little licking and fingering. Then back on the table for HE. It was very good. She had me in her grasp, and I had one of her breasts in mine. Great ending, very thorough cleanup, went for a bottle of water for me, some hugs and kisses, and I was out the door. I will definitely be back for Coco.
-
10-24-11 15:15 #9420Senior Member

Posts: 351Lai Lai Spa in Somerville
I visited this place last week and saw Tina. She is good looking with a nice body. About 5'6", B cups and curvy. Started off with a hug and indicated I like a lot of teasing and a soft massage. That is what she gave me. The teasing was great. At the flip, got off table for some fun. She raised her blouse and bra and I had access to suck and lick her breasts. It was great. I then knelt down and lowered her pants for some licking and fingering of her trimmed kitty. Back on the table for HE which was very good, a thorough clean up, then she finished the massage and then went for a bottle of water. Some hugs and kisses and I was on my way. 60+40 was the damage. I will be back.
-
10-23-11 07:56 #9419Senior Member

Posts: 92Metro Waltham
I saw Wendy. Good skills.
I was happy until I realized my hour session was only 40 minutes. I won't repeat.
(Short visit. Short review.)
Moby
-
10-22-11 15:21 #9418Regular Member

Posts: 2I just paid this place a visit and had a good experience. Great massage and everything else was great too. 60 at the door and left 40 on the shelf. I saw Nancy who looks like she's in her late 30's but great body (from what I could see under the tight clothes) and good technique. This place is like 5 minutes from my office so I doubt this will be my last visit there.
Originally Posted by Caltrops
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-11 18:13 #9417Senior Member

Posts: 297Tonto me think that is the posse from Oak Square
Believe that is the group photo from the Oak Square bunch ad. Bottom row: Ponch, Miguel, Hector, Top row: Diaz, Mario, and Chang. I really don't know their names. Just having fun. I won't be giving them my business at all. Scares me. LOL
Originally Posted by Mbk1999
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




