Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9409

    217B Highland Somerville closed / For Rent

    Went by there Monday night and place looks empty and there is a For Rent sign in the window. So despite the article saying "An Inspectional Services officer arrived to shut the business down until the owner appears before the city's licensing board.", it appears it will not be reopening. Too bad, nice place. Bit disconcerting that Boston police gave a tip to Somerville police according to the article. Boston LE reading these boards or other sites and just going to start targetting places everywhere and have local LE start doing the shut downs? The article had no allegation of illegals / traffic-ing (which of course is bad & draws attention) , or drug dealing like Spa's A&B just now, and while its in a local neighborhood (across from the hospital) , the article didn't say it was local complaints. And they didn't allege anything beyond HE happened here. Is this really such a concern? So what's up, what caused Boston LE to get involved and provide a tip here in this Somerville case.

    Then again, maybe the fact that the place is closed suggests more was going on and thats what drew Boston LE attention.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20111024_192148.jpg‎  

  2. #9408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197

    Yoko Suzuki.

    I posted this report in Escort Reports section but then decided to also place it here since I think one easily classify this provider as an Asian Massage Plus.

    Went to see Yoko who is visiting from New York and who I'm seeing for the second time. Just like a time before it was a very good experience.

    What really impresses me about that Japanese girl is that there are certain things she is doing that nobody else that I know does, and I've never had done to me even in Asian massage parlors. For example she's really into BBBJ and does it well but while she is working your thing she is not only sucking on it like there is no tomorrow but she also makes her tongue work all around your ding-a-ding while never letting it out of your mouth. That's takes skill, gentlemen, that's takes skill, let alone love of art; work ethic the dedication.

    She sure knows how to fuck and her nipples get hard as two little stones from your first touch. I've known way too many providers who can scream with the best of them but touch their tits once and you know she's working. Not this one. Her tits are shapely, and sensitive, she has this typical large version of Japanese bosoms, round, meaty, perky, large and hard. You see it for example with Japanese porn star Sakura Sakurada. She is not fat but definitely is a wide-shaped girl, kind of like another Japanese porn star Fujiko Kano.

    The other thing Yoko does well is she gives a killer back rub, knows all the right pressure points and today towards the end of our session I actually asked her to walk on me. She didn't do that but changed to using her feet to massage my back which she's done masterfully, using her feet to apply perfect pressure to my neck and the shoulder blades. If you go and see her definitely try this. I know I will.

    You can get her contact info, photos and even videos from her website japaneseyoko with most common prefix and the ending. I saw that she's also covered quite extensively in theeroticreview. If you google Yoko Suzuki + escort. You get an ample idea what you're in for. She said she'd advertizing on Boston backpage tomorrow and she should be here at least the whole day tomorrow, Tuesday, Oct. 25 maybe Wednesday too.

  3. #9407

    Lai Lai in Somerville. Return visit

    I returned to Lai Lai today, saw Coco after reading a review on her. She is very cute with a great body. 5'3", curvy with nice natural Cs and trimmed kitty. Started off with a hug and indicated I like a lot of teasing and a soft massage. That is what she gave me. Her soft touch almost tickled but felt great, and when she reached the promised land, it was terrific. Her teasing is something else. At the flip, got off the table for some fun. She lowered her blouse and bra and I had full access to those great breasts. Lots of sucking and licking and it was great. Then down to her trimmed kitty for a little licking and fingering. Then back on the table for HE. It was very good. She had me in her grasp, and I had one of her breasts in mine. Great ending, very thorough cleanup, went for a bottle of water for me, some hugs and kisses, and I was out the door. I will definitely be back for Coco.

  4. #9406

    Lai Lai Spa in Somerville

    I visited this place last week and saw Tina. She is good looking with a nice body. About 5'6", B cups and curvy. Started off with a hug and indicated I like a lot of teasing and a soft massage. That is what she gave me. The teasing was great. At the flip, got off table for some fun. She raised her blouse and bra and I had access to suck and lick her breasts. It was great. I then knelt down and lowered her pants for some licking and fingering of her trimmed kitty. Back on the table for HE which was very good, a thorough clean up, then she finished the massage and then went for a bottle of water. Some hugs and kisses and I was on my way. 60+40 was the damage. I will be back.

  5. #9405

    Metro Waltham

    I saw Wendy. Good skills.

    I was happy until I realized my hour session was only 40 minutes. I won't repeat.

    (Short visit. Short review.)

    Moby

  6. #9404
    I just paid this place a visit and had a good experience. Great massage and everything else was great too. 60 at the door and left 40 on the shelf. I saw Nancy who looks like she's in her late 30's but great body (from what I could see under the tight clothes) and good technique. This place is like 5 minutes from my office so I doubt this will be my last visit there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caltrops  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen,

    My first time writing in, after lurking for quite a while and getting a "feel" for things.

    I'd found myself with lots of time this weekend and little to do, and since I was feeling adventurous decided to try and find the place mentioned a few posts below in Lexington. After driving around a bit and re-reading the description, I found the location and just walked in. A youngish woman (perhaps late 20s, hard to tell) came out from the back room and greeted me with a smile. I said I'd been directed here "by a friend" and I found out she was Cece. Very nice, her English isn't great, but her attitude was quite nice. I went into the room, which had walls all the way up and was dimly lit, and she turned on a small space heater. I told her I'd like the full hour (60) , and when she exited the room I placed her tip (40) on the table to, as done again by previous poster, avoid haggling. She returned shortly after I'd stripped and lain down on the table with the towel over my hips, which she moved to cover my entire back and began the massage.

    Frankly, I'd never been to such a place, so I wasn't sure what to expect as far as massage, but it was very enjoyable. She asked how I liked it and I opted for "medium" since I wasn't sure what her "hard" might be like. She found a number of knots that she worked out very well, did some teasing, and some leaning in over me letting her hair stroke parts of me as well. She has a wonderful slim figure, which she often pressed nicely to the side of my head. The back walking was plenty o' fun. The woman has some balance! At one point she was standing on my feet, her heels in the arch of my own feet, and I looked behind to see that she wan't using the grips up on the ceiling. Perhaps half way through the towel was removed and a nice, light touching massage was performed with a very mild oil, cleaned up with warm towel, then a flip and some considerable touching.

    I only did a small amount of roaming OC, and she has a nice little figure. Left happy, though she was a tad rough here and there. Cleaning was done with tissues and a warm towel. All and all as my first experience, I'd say I would repeat if / when time permits.

  7. #9403

    Tonto me think that is the posse from Oak Square

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk1999  [View Original Post]
    This is from their CL post.
    Believe that is the group photo from the Oak Square bunch ad. Bottom row: Ponch, Miguel, Hector, Top row: Diaz, Mario, and Chang. I really don't know their names. Just having fun. I won't be giving them my business at all. Scares me. LOL

  8. #9402
    I found some recent reviews for this provider posted on another board. I haven't seen her myself, but the reviewers seemed to have mixed feelings about her. I'm not sure whether we're supposed to post links to another board here, so I won't do that, but you can PM me if you can't find the reviews. Hope this helps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of TOFTT with this provider, but curious if anyone has any prior experience. A thorough search yields no reviews, so far. This ad is from NH BP. Body Rubs.

    Massage Therapist with Magical Hands. 35Posted: October 21, 2011, 01:34 AM.

    Reply: click here

    I am a attractive single female Massage Therapist located in Merrimack NH where I offer all different kinds of massage to soothe your aching body after that long stressful week. I cater to male and female clients. Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns and I will do my best to answer them and lets make a appointment today.

    I am available M-F from 9am to 9pm and some weekends.

    Please let me know what I can do for you and please be a gentleman.

    Poster's age: 35.

    • Location:, Merrimack, NH

    • Post ID: 2581101 newhampshire

  9. #9401

    Massage Therapist with Magicical Hands

    I'm thinking of TOFTT with this provider, but curious if anyone has any prior experience. A thorough search yields no reviews, so far. This ad is from NH BP. Body Rubs.

    Massage Therapist with Magical Hands. 35Posted: October 21, 2011, 01:34 AM.

    -

    Reply: click here

    I am a attractive single female Massage Therapist located in Merrimack NH where I offer all different kinds of massage to soothe your aching body after that long stressful week. I cater to male and female clients. Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns and I will do my best to answer them and lets make a appointment today.

    I am available M-F from 9am to 9pm and some weekends.

    Please let me know what I can do for you and please be a gentleman.

    Poster's age: 35.

    • Location:, Merrimack, NH

    • Post ID: 2581101 newhampshire

  10. #9400

    Do any of these 'girls' look familiar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina Machina  [View Original Post]
    I was skeptical at first myself, but I put my hand into her vagina. If you catch my drift.
    This is from their CL post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thai.jpg‎  

  11. #9399

    Post=op

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina Machina  [View Original Post]
    I was skeptical at first myself, but I put my hand into her vagina. If you catch my drift.
    If you catch my drift. Methinks you got blown and ass-fingered by a (former) GUY.

  12. #9398

  13. #9397
    All the reviews I read on this place says stay away.

    No fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk1999  [View Original Post]
    GREAT CHOICE & EXCELLENT BODY WORK (Braintree)

    Date: 2011-10-20, 8:25AM EDT.

    Reply to: serv-9bszn-2659298435@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

    Come get a great Asian massage by a beautiful pretty seet "caning" Chinese Therapist

  14. #9396

    Would you like a medium or hard beating?

    GREAT CHOICE & EXCELLENT BODY WORK (Braintree)

    Date: 2011-10-20, 8:25AM EDT.

    Reply to: serv-9bszn-2659298435@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

    Come get a great Asian massage by a beautiful pretty seet "caning" Chinese Therapist

  15. #9395
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggeddog  [View Original Post]
    This is a place that Jolin has interests. Most likely you were with a ladyboy and they can hide it. Jolin has places on Beach St chinatown, framingham, weymouth also.
    I was skeptical at first myself, but I put my hand into her vagina. If you catch my drift.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape