Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,126 to 34,140 of 43529
-
10-23-11 07:56 #9404Senior Member

Posts: 92Metro Waltham
I saw Wendy. Good skills.
I was happy until I realized my hour session was only 40 minutes. I won't repeat.
(Short visit. Short review.)
Moby
-
10-22-11 15:21 #9403Regular Member

Posts: 2I just paid this place a visit and had a good experience. Great massage and everything else was great too. 60 at the door and left 40 on the shelf. I saw Nancy who looks like she's in her late 30's but great body (from what I could see under the tight clothes) and good technique. This place is like 5 minutes from my office so I doubt this will be my last visit there.
Originally Posted by Caltrops
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-11 18:13 #9402Senior Member

Posts: 297Tonto me think that is the posse from Oak Square
Believe that is the group photo from the Oak Square bunch ad. Bottom row: Ponch, Miguel, Hector, Top row: Diaz, Mario, and Chang. I really don't know their names. Just having fun. I won't be giving them my business at all. Scares me. LOL
Originally Posted by Mbk1999
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-11 11:12 #9401Senior Member

Posts: 107I found some recent reviews for this provider posted on another board. I haven't seen her myself, but the reviewers seemed to have mixed feelings about her. I'm not sure whether we're supposed to post links to another board here, so I won't do that, but you can PM me if you can't find the reviews. Hope this helps!
Originally Posted by Santa66
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-11 09:42 #9400Senior Member

Posts: 270Massage Therapist with Magicical Hands
I'm thinking of TOFTT with this provider, but curious if anyone has any prior experience. A thorough search yields no reviews, so far. This ad is from NH BP. Body Rubs.
Massage Therapist with Magical Hands. 35Posted: October 21, 2011, 01:34 AM.
-
Reply: click here
I am a attractive single female Massage Therapist located in Merrimack NH where I offer all different kinds of massage to soothe your aching body after that long stressful week. I cater to male and female clients. Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns and I will do my best to answer them and lets make a appointment today.
I am available M-F from 9am to 9pm and some weekends.
Please let me know what I can do for you and please be a gentleman.
Poster's age: 35.
• Location:, Merrimack, NH
• Post ID: 2581101 newhampshire
-
10-21-11 09:42 #9399Senior Member

Posts: 115Do any of these 'girls' look familiar?
This is from their CL post.
Originally Posted by Mina Machina
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-11 17:23 #9398

Posts: 729Post=op
If you catch my drift. Methinks you got blown and ass-fingered by a (former) GUY.
Originally Posted by Mina Machina
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-11 13:33 #9397Senior Member

Posts: 49Bust in Somerville
-
10-20-11 12:52 #9396Regular Member

Posts: 21All the reviews I read on this place says stay away.
No fun.
Originally Posted by Mbk1999
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-11 09:07 #9395Senior Member

Posts: 115Would you like a medium or hard beating?
GREAT CHOICE & EXCELLENT BODY WORK (Braintree)
Date: 2011-10-20, 8:25AM EDT.
Reply to: serv-9bszn-2659298435@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]
Come get a great Asian massage by a beautiful pretty seet "caning" Chinese Therapist
-
10-19-11 23:48 #9394Regular Member

Posts: 7I was skeptical at first myself, but I put my hand into her vagina. If you catch my drift.
Originally Posted by Leggeddog
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-11 23:29 #9393Senior Member

Posts: 51Lady boy
If you were were in Oak Square Brighton you WERE with a lady boy.
If that is what floats your boat than anchors away!
Originally Posted by Leggeddog
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-11 21:15 #9392Senior Member

Posts: 297Jolin's haunts
This is a place that Jolin has interests. Most likely you were with a ladyboy and they can hide it. Jolin has places on Beach St chinatown, framingham, weymouth also.
Originally Posted by Hotboyzz
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-11 13:04 #9391Senior Member

Posts: 133Eww
Sounds like a "ladyboy".
Originally Posted by Mina Machina
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-11 12:15 #9390Regular Member

Posts: 5Spa A?
Can anyone tell me where Spa A is and maybe some contact info?










Reply With Quote





