Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9029

    Asian Spa. N Attleboro

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Th...5-8600/5407346

    I've been here a few times, but nothing to write home about (until now). It's a 2 table shop, and the girls (CeCe and Sophia) were average at best for looks and service. However, they were sweet girls with great attitudes. It's in a small town with a highly visible parking lot, which is empty more often than not. They got more business after they put up a sign, but that's died down. So others may have come to the same conclusion. Not bad really, just not good.

    The other day, I was in need of some stress relief and didn't have a lot of time or money, so I decided to stop here again. Since their business was slow, I was curious about how I would be treated. I was greeted by Michelle, a new girl, who had Asian girl-next-door good looks and was dressed conservatively. An older woman sat at the desk (Mamasan?) I told Michelle I wanted a half hour and she brought me to the massage room. Then she left, I undressed, and got on the table, undraped.

    Michelle came into the room and draped me. OK, I thought, a regular massage would be good, and the tip will be smaller. Then she started the massage. OMG was it good! Both therapeutic and sensual, using oil but not too much. I had asked for a medium-hard massage, and her hands were strong and slow.

    Usually, I'm sending obvious cues about what I want and go for OTC. But this time, I decided to remain passive to see where Michelle would go. However, once or twice I had to tell her how good her hands were. Soon she moved the draping down to the butt, then below the butt, then off the table. Not much teasing, but great technique. Great work on the glutes and legs.

    Then, the flip, and she could tell how I felt about her. Feather touch, more oil and she finished what she started. I was happy, Nice clean-up and the timer chimed. But she continued for a few minutes with a foot massage, which was much appreciated.

    Our time was over, so I got dressed and gave her the tip, which she took without checking. It would have been nice if she helped me get dressed, but not so.

    Guys, Michelle is a good one, so treat her right. And if you plan on seeing her, perhaps it should be soon because who knows how long this place will be there.

    Looks – 7, Attitude – 8, Service. 9.

    Damages: house $40, tip $40.

    Moby

  2. #9028

    Anyone Tried?. ASIAN BODYWORK 508-718-8837

    NEW ——HOT —— ASIAN BODYWORK 508-718-8837

    Posted: July 14, 2011, 02:12 AM.

    Reply: click here.

    Enlarge Picture.

    &9829; Gorgeous, Sweet Asian Girl Masseuses &9829;

    Clean, comfortable, private atmosphere.

    &9829;.Body Scrub * asian * Shiatsu Massage *Acupuncture. &9829;

    Please call me 508-718-8837 Open 10:00am-8:00pm 1HR=$60 82 concord st 2f framingham ma 01702.

    Poster's age: 25.
    Thinking of TOFTT tomorrow on my way home from work if nobody has, kind of a haul for most but I pass right by it.

  3. #9027

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    I was told by one of the real girls that I see that Jolene does not do massages any more. I am sure she make enough money with the 3 stores she owns in Braintree, Framingham, and Downtown Boston.

    Now if kamalei is the one 2nd from the left in the pic I think she is back working in Braintree but I have not seen her ad in a few weeks. However beware because she is a transexual. She goes by Alexis on Eros & Backpage.

    http://boston.redlightworld.com/prof...listingID=4320
    I believe that from the right is Natalie and 2nd from right is Sandy at least that is what they call themselves on BP and CL and liste as a TS.

  4. #9026

    Kamalei

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenn Jack  [View Original Post]
    (snip). but none are Kamalie from Joy of Living from years past. She was the very best at massage.
    Kamalei opened her own place.

    Here's contact info, but I can't guarantee that it's current. Maybe someone else can confirm.

    Healing Entities.

    1620 Beacon St.

    Business: 617-731-0044

  5. #9025

    Joline

    I saw here a number of years ago. She did Thai on a floor at, used way too much oil, did a great ball massage and HE. Asked her not to use so much oil, left smelling of baby oil, but she ignored my request Have never gone back to one of her shops so don't have direct first hand evidence, but ladies in pic below, number 1, 4 & 5 don't look like girls. Don't know names, but none are Kamalie from Joy of Living from years past. She was the very best at massage.

  6. #9024

    Lexton B. W.

    I decided to take a break from work this afternoon and visit. I was greeted by a girl I'd say mid to late 20's with a big hug and a pat on the butt. She new I was in a hurry to get back to work before boss showed back up, so straight to business on my back full mast she without asking went in to BBBJ excellent tongue work. Damage $.40 not bad for an almost perfect BBBJ. Perfect would have consisted of cim but I was happy.

  7. #9023

    Enough with the overpaying!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blakdog  [View Original Post]
    I'm relatively new to MA and don't know much about what's available. Since I had the day off and live in Danvers, I checked out Newbury Body Work. The address is 435 route 1 in a big building upstairs across from 466 Restaurant. Very easy walk in service like most asian places. I wasn't expecting much but some other providers hadn't returned my messages.

    After walking in, I was greeted by a friendly Chinese woman (named Amy I think) in her early 50's. Not overly attractive but I didn't really care, as long as she knew what she's doing. I paid $50 for 1/2 hour which was probably closer to 20 minutes. What I got was a really strong massage on my back, oddly without any oil. I thought her knuckles where going to do some spinal damage at one point, but I was OK. She also massaged my butt nicely and my legs a little. No real erotic contact from behind. Then the flip and negotiation. Paid $60 for a decent HJ and was out the door. Nothing special but it served my needs.
    Went there the other day also. It's just as you described. A very similar set up to the place near the mall in Danvers.

    The massage was okay. They used cheap ass baby oil. The woman, didn't get her name, was in a diner dress, told me she just started doing massages. I could tell. No more was offered other than a standard HE. I didn't bite. I threw her a $20 for GP but I won't be back.

    My main point is that we need to cut the shit paying $60 for a hand job! Come on guys! $40 should be the standard unless you're laying in front of Lucy Lui.

  8. #9022

    Enough with the overpaying!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blakdog  [View Original Post]
    I'm relatively new to MA and don't know much about what's available. Since I had the day off and live in Danvers, I checked out Newbury Body Work. The address is 435 route 1 in a big building upstairs across from 466 Restaurant. Very easy walk in service like most asian places. I wasn't expecting much but some other providers hadn't returned my messages.

    After walking in, I was greeted by a friendly Chinese woman (named Amy I think) in her early 50's. Not overly attractive but I didn't really care, as long as she knew what she's doing. I paid $50 for 1/2 hour which was probably closer to 20 minutes. What I got was a really strong massage on my back, oddly without any oil. I thought her knuckles where going to do some spinal damage at one point, but I was OK. She also massaged my butt nicely and my legs a little. No real erotic contact from behind. Then the flip and negotiation. Paid $60 for a decent HJ and was out the door. Nothing special but it served my needs.
    Went there the other day also. It's just as you described. A very similar set up to the place near the mall in Danvers.

    The massage was okay. They used cheap ass baby oil. The woman, didn't get her name, was in a diner dress, told me she just started doing massages. I could tell. No more was offered other than a standard HE. I didn't bite. I threw her a $20 for GP but I won't be back.

    My main point is that we need to cut the shit paying $60 for a hand job! Come on guys! $40 should be the standard unless you're laying in front of Lucy Lui.

  9. #9021

    Highlans Ave Somerville

    Thought I would try out the place on Highland Ave in Somerville despite the mixed reviews.

    I drew "Ocean" and attractive Asian in her late 20's? Decent massage with some weird stretching mixed in.

    Nice tease before the flip and an inspired finish with roaming up top allowed. Ocean had some BIG nipples!

    No doors to the massage rooms just a curtain but there was no one else there when I was so not a big deal.

    Overall experience was OK, not great but certainly not the worst I have had.

    60 plus. 40

  10. #9020
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new place is open or going to open soon on Harvard St in West Medford. Around the corner from Dunkins near the train tracks.
    They've been around for a while, went twice last year. 2nd floor apt. 2 girls, nice looking, fair massage on an OK table, basic HE. Nothing special.

  11. #9019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    It has now been several years since I have seen Jolene. I must say she is an excellent masseuse. If you keep your spacing and avoid her drama you ll get your aches and pains treated well. My only complaint was the amount of baby oil on a hot humid summer day going back to your car.

    Never encountered any TS / TG issues but keep an eye on those Adams apples.

    Also anyone remember Kamalei she was also an excellent masseuse is she still in the area?
    I was told by one of the real girls that I see that Jolene does not do massages any more. I am sure she make enough money with the 3 stores she owns in Braintree, Framingham, and Downtown Boston.

    Now if kamalei is the one 2nd from the left in the pic I think she is back working in Braintree but I have not seen her ad in a few weeks. However beware because she is a transexual. She goes by Alexis on Eros & Backpage.

    http://boston.redlightworld.com/prof...listingID=4320
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D_R_Media_photo_1095.jpg‎  

  12. #9018

    121NRG tables.

    I forgot to include the detail that 121's tables don't have a facehole. I guess I was spoiled by the tables that were in the stoneham AMP. Not a deal breaker for me but I thought it important enough to mention.

  13. #9017

    5 knapp

    Good morning fellow mongers.

    I recently visited this establishment and saw I think her name was coco. Excelent med massage on the back undraped at my request. She is not a small girl but by all means not fat, with one of the biggest racks I have ever seen on an asian woman. They were so big and natural I had to persuade them out of her shirt and bra, to my suprise they were fantastic, I was expecting them to drop to the floor but they did'nt nice and perky. After a few she had me flip and was suprised that jr was wide awake and ready for the fun to begin. I opted for a BJ which was very decent not the best but it was good, she didn't get off him till he was almost done shooting got half the shot off cim. All in all good experience. Total damages was $.

    Good luck guy.

  14. #9016
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1248  [View Original Post]
    Went to billings road Quincy.

    Not buisy afternoon. When I called I was told that there were 2 girls and I could pick the one I wanted.

    When I got there I was taken to a room and I was given the older of the 2 ladys.

    The massage was good, great pressure and som ass teasing.

    OTC roaming was allowed on the lower half.

    HE was ok, no top play.

    I willl have to think about if I will return.
    Is this an apartment? I saw the ads a few weeks back then drove up and down Billings but was never able to find it. It seems as though they have stopped the ads too.

    AM

  15. #9015

    Medford

    Looks like a new place is open or going to open soon on Harvard St in West Medford. Around the corner from Dunkins near the train tracks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape