Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,501 to 34,515 of 43531
-
07-15-11 10:26 #9031Senior Member

Posts: 309Asian Bodywork
They are located in Downtown Framingham on the 2nd floor of an office building next to a Karate Studio.
Originally Posted by SheCantFindOut
[View Original Post]
I went up and saw 2 old plain looking girls. Not my type at all plus the smell of the food they were coooking was very strong. To get out of it I told them I was here for tge Accupucture instead of massage. They told me the Doctor was on vacation. Ya right so I left ASAP
-
07-15-11 09:23 #9030Senior Member

Posts: 349Faxon Road Quimcy
Where is the add? I would like to give this place a try.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-11 02:13 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 92Asian Spa. N Attleboro
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Th...5-8600/5407346
I've been here a few times, but nothing to write home about (until now). It's a 2 table shop, and the girls (CeCe and Sophia) were average at best for looks and service. However, they were sweet girls with great attitudes. It's in a small town with a highly visible parking lot, which is empty more often than not. They got more business after they put up a sign, but that's died down. So others may have come to the same conclusion. Not bad really, just not good.
The other day, I was in need of some stress relief and didn't have a lot of time or money, so I decided to stop here again. Since their business was slow, I was curious about how I would be treated. I was greeted by Michelle, a new girl, who had Asian girl-next-door good looks and was dressed conservatively. An older woman sat at the desk (Mamasan?) I told Michelle I wanted a half hour and she brought me to the massage room. Then she left, I undressed, and got on the table, undraped.
Michelle came into the room and draped me. OK, I thought, a regular massage would be good, and the tip will be smaller. Then she started the massage. OMG was it good! Both therapeutic and sensual, using oil but not too much. I had asked for a medium-hard massage, and her hands were strong and slow.
Usually, I'm sending obvious cues about what I want and go for OTC. But this time, I decided to remain passive to see where Michelle would go. However, once or twice I had to tell her how good her hands were. Soon she moved the draping down to the butt, then below the butt, then off the table. Not much teasing, but great technique. Great work on the glutes and legs.
Then, the flip, and she could tell how I felt about her. Feather touch, more oil and she finished what she started. I was happy, Nice clean-up and the timer chimed. But she continued for a few minutes with a foot massage, which was much appreciated.
Our time was over, so I got dressed and gave her the tip, which she took without checking. It would have been nice if she helped me get dressed, but not so.
Guys, Michelle is a good one, so treat her right. And if you plan on seeing her, perhaps it should be soon because who knows how long this place will be there.
Looks – 7, Attitude – 8, Service. 9.
Damages: house $40, tip $40.
Moby
-
07-15-11 00:34 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 74Anyone Tried?. ASIAN BODYWORK 508-718-8837
Thinking of TOFTT tomorrow on my way home from work if nobody has, kind of a haul for most but I pass right by it.NEW ——HOT —— ASIAN BODYWORK 508-718-8837
Posted: July 14, 2011, 02:12 AM.
Reply: click here.
Enlarge Picture.
&9829; Gorgeous, Sweet Asian Girl Masseuses &9829;
Clean, comfortable, private atmosphere.
&9829;.Body Scrub * asian * Shiatsu Massage *Acupuncture. &9829;
Please call me 508-718-8837 Open 10:00am-8:00pm 1HR=$60 82 concord st 2f framingham ma 01702.
Poster's age: 25.
-
07-14-11 22:43 #9027Senior Member

Posts: 327Beware
I believe that from the right is Natalie and 2nd from right is Sandy at least that is what they call themselves on BP and CL and liste as a TS.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-11 22:31 #9026Senior Member

Posts: 223Kamalei
Kamalei opened her own place.
Originally Posted by Kenn Jack
[View Original Post]
Here's contact info, but I can't guarantee that it's current. Maybe someone else can confirm.
Healing Entities.
1620 Beacon St.
Business: 617-731-0044
-
07-14-11 18:41 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 1083Joline
I saw here a number of years ago. She did Thai on a floor at, used way too much oil, did a great ball massage and HE. Asked her not to use so much oil, left smelling of baby oil, but she ignored my request Have never gone back to one of her shops so don't have direct first hand evidence, but ladies in pic below, number 1, 4 & 5 don't look like girls. Don't know names, but none are Kamalie from Joy of Living from years past. She was the very best at massage.
-
07-14-11 16:18 #9024Regular Member

Posts: 23Lexton B. W.
I decided to take a break from work this afternoon and visit. I was greeted by a girl I'd say mid to late 20's with a big hug and a pat on the butt. She new I was in a hurry to get back to work before boss showed back up, so straight to business on my back full mast she without asking went in to BBBJ excellent tongue work. Damage $.40 not bad for an almost perfect BBBJ. Perfect would have consisted of cim but I was happy.
-
07-14-11 12:17 #9023Senior Member

Posts: 723Enough with the overpaying!
Went there the other day also. It's just as you described. A very similar set up to the place near the mall in Danvers.
Originally Posted by Blakdog
[View Original Post]
The massage was okay. They used cheap ass baby oil. The woman, didn't get her name, was in a diner dress, told me she just started doing massages. I could tell. No more was offered other than a standard HE. I didn't bite. I threw her a $20 for GP but I won't be back.
My main point is that we need to cut the shit paying $60 for a hand job! Come on guys! $40 should be the standard unless you're laying in front of Lucy Lui.
-
07-14-11 12:08 #9022Senior Member

Posts: 723Enough with the overpaying!
Went there the other day also. It's just as you described. A very similar set up to the place near the mall in Danvers.
Originally Posted by Blakdog
[View Original Post]
The massage was okay. They used cheap ass baby oil. The woman, didn't get her name, was in a diner dress, told me she just started doing massages. I could tell. No more was offered other than a standard HE. I didn't bite. I threw her a $20 for GP but I won't be back.
My main point is that we need to cut the shit paying $60 for a hand job! Come on guys! $40 should be the standard unless you're laying in front of Lucy Lui.
-
07-14-11 11:44 #9021Senior Member

Posts: 51Highlans Ave Somerville
Thought I would try out the place on Highland Ave in Somerville despite the mixed reviews.
I drew "Ocean" and attractive Asian in her late 20's? Decent massage with some weird stretching mixed in.
Nice tease before the flip and an inspired finish with roaming up top allowed. Ocean had some BIG nipples!
No doors to the massage rooms just a curtain but there was no one else there when I was so not a big deal.
Overall experience was OK, not great but certainly not the worst I have had.
60 plus. 40
-
07-14-11 11:41 #9020Senior Member

Posts: 115They've been around for a while, went twice last year. 2nd floor apt. 2 girls, nice looking, fair massage on an OK table, basic HE. Nothing special.
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-11 11:04 #9019Senior Member

Posts: 1253I was told by one of the real girls that I see that Jolene does not do massages any more. I am sure she make enough money with the 3 stores she owns in Braintree, Framingham, and Downtown Boston.
Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan
[View Original Post]
Now if kamalei is the one 2nd from the left in the pic I think she is back working in Braintree but I have not seen her ad in a few weeks. However beware because she is a transexual. She goes by Alexis on Eros & Backpage.
http://boston.redlightworld.com/prof...listingID=4320
-
07-14-11 10:01 #9018Regular Member

Posts: 24121NRG tables.
I forgot to include the detail that 121's tables don't have a facehole. I guess I was spoiled by the tables that were in the stoneham AMP. Not a deal breaker for me but I thought it important enough to mention.
-
07-14-11 08:38 #9017Regular Member

Posts: 235 knapp
Good morning fellow mongers.
I recently visited this establishment and saw I think her name was coco. Excelent med massage on the back undraped at my request. She is not a small girl but by all means not fat, with one of the biggest racks I have ever seen on an asian woman. They were so big and natural I had to persuade them out of her shirt and bra, to my suprise they were fantastic, I was expecting them to drop to the floor but they did'nt nice and perky. After a few she had me flip and was suprised that jr was wide awake and ready for the fun to begin. I opted for a BJ which was very decent not the best but it was good, she didn't get off him till he was almost done shooting got half the shot off cim. All in all good experience. Total damages was $.
Good luck guy.










Reply With Quote






