Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,516 to 34,530 of 43529
-
07-13-11 20:53 #9014Senior Member

Posts: 657Is Jolene working still?
It has now been several years since I have seen Jolene. I must say she is an excellent masseuse. If you keep your spacing and avoid her drama you ll get your aches and pains treated well. My only complaint was the amount of baby oil on a hot humid summer day going back to your car.
Originally Posted by Mbk1999
[View Original Post]
Never encountered any TS / TG issues but keep an eye on those Adams apples.
Also anyone remember Kamalei she was also an excellent masseuse is she still in the area?
-
07-13-11 19:44 #9013Senior Member

Posts: 662Is Tina a man?
I had a "Tina" there. While I didn't give her a complete gynecological exam, I did enough to verify natural female.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-11 17:01 #9012Regular Member

Posts: 1Newbury Body Work. Danvers
I'm relatively new to MA and don't know much about what's available. Since I had the day off and live in Danvers, I checked out Newbury Body Work. The address is 435 route 1 in a big building upstairs across from 466 Restaurant. Very easy walk in service like most asian places. I wasn't expecting much but some other providers hadn't returned my messages.
After walking in, I was greeted by a friendly Chinese woman (named Amy I think) in her early 50's. Not overly attractive but I didn't really care, as long as she knew what she's doing. I paid $50 for 1/2 hour which was probably closer to 20 minutes. What I got was a really strong massage on my back, oddly without any oil. I thought her knuckles where going to do some spinal damage at one point, but I was OK. She also massaged my butt nicely and my legs a little. No real erotic contact from behind. Then the flip and negotiation. Paid $60 for a decent HJ and was out the door. Nothing special but it served my needs.
-
07-12-11 14:32 #9011Senior Member

Posts: 1268Ts
I didn't see with my own eyes but discussions on another site suggest that this is not confirmed, One guy says tranny, another says all woman. I've been once, got Nancy, sub par massage, decent tease and ending.
ARG.
Originally Posted by HerpesForever
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-11 12:22 #9010Senior Member

Posts: 115TS / TG Issues
Interesting how Jolin promotes them while others do not. Somebody must be interested out there! I guess the old adage that there is someone for everyone applies!
Originally Posted by HerpesForever
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-11 10:29 #9009Regular Member

Posts: 2Faxon Road
Road.
Is there a CL or BP ad with contact information for this place.
Originally Posted by Craven Head
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-11 22:58 #9008Senior Member

Posts: 723121 tranny
Beware! There's a tranny working there, at least one. I believe Tina is her name.
Originally Posted by AMP Slave
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-11 16:21 #9007Senior Member

Posts: 297Sandy the TS
Becareful another of Jolin's TS girls. Check the junk before you venture.
Originally Posted by Mbk1999
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-11 13:31 #9006Banned Member

Posts: 1004Faxon Road Quncy
Hi Guy's, Yes here name is Jenny and she has been there for well over a year. She just got the boobs done this past winter along with some other work. There is an expanded menu after she gets to know you. She is a very nice girl and is very proud of the new rack. She called me when she got them and wanted me to come over and give my opinion of them. 2 thumbs up! She is older than you think but don't let it deter you.
Originally Posted by Craven Head
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-11 11:39 #9005Senior Member

Posts: 115I see the infamous Sandy is back on Mass. Ave. !
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2485262177.html
Relaxing, refreshing, stretching. Convenient location.
City Hair
333 Mass Ave.
Boston, MA 02115.
Mass Ave and Huntington
1 hour = $80
1/2 hours = $50
Hours: 10 AM to 7 PM
Monday. Saturday.
Telephone:
617-412-9149
617-859-0443 (w)
-
07-11-11 09:12 #9004Senior Member

Posts: 276Faxon Road, Quincy
Yes, but I've had the same girl for the last 6 months. Never seen any other in there.
Originally Posted by Amp Slave
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-11 09:08 #9003Senior Member

Posts: 327121 nrg
Check this site out.
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...650-29/5380913
-
07-11-11 02:27 #9002Senior Member

Posts: 299Revere
After another shortened session at Heavenly Touch (35 min from car to car) with a larger dominican woman (not fat just larger) I decided to stop by Holistic and am glad I did.
Steam, TS and sauna were all great. Asked for medium and massage was good while ending was better. Can't remember the girl's name but will repeat.
-
07-10-11 22:34 #9001Senior Member

Posts: 327Faxon Road
Is it on the right hand side coming from E Squa with parking in the rear. If so, I was there about 6 months ago, ok. They change girls fairly often. Hit or miss for a real nice one.
Originally Posted by Craven Head
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-11 21:34 #9000Senior Member

Posts: 276Faxon Road, Quincy
I've been here a few times and the same girl has been there each time. Youngish, nice build, pretty face and an incredible medically enhanced rack.
You can get a decent massage of any strength. Massage is done on a bed, not a table.
Plenty of teasing.
Roaming and probing permitted.
I suspect that the more you go, the more relaxed she will be with you. At this point, she takes everything off except her panties.
Door charge. 7.
HE tip. 4.
HE & BJ tip. 6.
The location is on a quiet residential area. Plenty of parking. A ground level apartment in a 4-6 unit building. Never seen anyone around when I go.
Anyone else have experiences here?









Reply With Quote





