Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2227

    BS Posting

    I hate to say it, but honestsam's post sure sounds like he took one of Johns posts and changed some words around. If we were in school, honest sam would be in the principles office for plagiarism.

  2. #2226
    Looks like a better class of SW than we have in Charlotte?

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Run into this one again and spent the better part of my Saturday with her, ahhh good times! The pictures ran me an extra $20 hope you gentlemen enjoy them. Oh and she is going by Barbie now.

    Good luck and be safe.

  3. #2225

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Run into this one again and spent the better part of my Saturday with her, ahhh good times! The pictures ran me an extra $20 hope you gentlemen enjoy them. Oh and she is going by Barbie now.

    Good luck and be safe.
    And just where in the big D can we look for some of that? I'm glad to know someone was working that behind while I was sweating mine off, but help us out here.

  4. #2224

    What I did last Saturday.

    Run into this one again and spent the better part of my Saturday with her, ahhh good times! The pictures ran me an extra $20 hope you gentlemen enjoy them. Oh and she is going by Barbie now.

    Good luck and be safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails securedownload.jpg‎   securedownload.jpg‎   securedownload.jpg‎   securedownload.jpg‎   securedownload.jpg‎  


  5. #2223
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I have been with Amber a few times when she was brand new, but I just can't do it anymore, she is just to fucked up for me, just my two cents (still one of the nice-est SW out there)
    Yeah, I keep hoping she'll get her shit together because she's a genuinely nice girl. The streets are brutal, though.

  6. #2222
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Man you got lucky as shit, you have better odds of hitting the lottery, I hope you played LOL.
    If I had a gem like your lucky # 13 I would play the lottery lmao!

  7. #2221
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutjob  [View Original Post]
    She got me a few weeks back. Saw her on JohnR just south of 8mile. Recognizable from her Backpage days and recent descriptions here. She was looking good and after reading all the good / bad crap, thought I'd see what the hoopala was about. Took her to a secluded spot, she starts a BBBJ but I then I notice a car come up behind real slow. I tell her to hold on, she suggests we move. LOL, bad call. Drove to her crack house, she hops out w / my $.2 and says she'll be right back. Yes. I fell for it. Waited a few moments, realized what I'd down, laughed and got the hell out of there.
    That is exactly how it started for me, too. I had my pants down and then a car was coming up on us, and I opened my big mouth. She said let's go to a better spot. Then we drove to her crack house with my pants still down and she takes my. 2 before I can grab her. She says, wait here. Which I did for 8 minutes, enough time for her to trade my cash for some dope and then, she came back. I was cool with that, but then she was all paranoid and sh&t thinking I was pissed at her, which I was. Then we drove around some more on the JR and I saw this green mini van and said that guy has been picking up chicks all day, 'cause I saw him pick up 2 and drop off 1. She said where and I pointed and that was my mistake. She pulled her phone out and called him and said, I need some cash meet me at the Coney. I drove her reluctantly to the coney and the dude shows up in his van and she says,"just a minute". Gets out and into his van. They pull up to the drive-thru and get something, food, drugs, I don't know. Then she looks out the window and gives me the finger. No not that one. The hold on a minute one. I waited 10 minutes was hit on by a couple other SW while I was waiting and then I said to myself that this could be too dangerous if I am not on my game and so I left. .2 shorter, but alot more wiser. Learn my friends, learn.

  8. #2220

    Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    IMHO never park close to the pick-up, it gives girls like Halo the upper hand on the C&D. All they have to do is jump out of the car and cut threw the alley and there at the dope house, and heaven forbid they got your wallet, they will be gone in 30 seconds. Park 10 or 15 minutes away and that means a 45 minute walk back, plenty of time to chase them down and get you shit back.
    She got me a few weeks back. Saw her on JohnR just south of 8mile. Recognizable from her Backpage days and recent descriptions here. She was looking good and after reading all the good / bad crap, thought I'd see what the hoopala was about. Took her to a secluded spot, she starts a BBBJ but I then I notice a car come up behind real slow. I tell her to hold on, she suggests we move. LOL, bad call. Drove to her crack house, she hops out w / my $.2 and says she'll be right back. Yes. I fell for it. Waited a few moments, realized what I'd down, laughed and got the hell out of there.

  9. #2219

    Hopping

    FWIW, I drove down MI Ave for the first time in a long time about noon today. I spotted at least 8 SWs. It sure wasn't slow today. There was a blonde in red halter and white shorts to die for. Got beat to her. I had time constraints today but I'll be back.

  10. #2218
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Amber's got a phone? I almost have to call BS LOL.
    Obviously, She doesn't actually have a phone! She is using someones phone where she is staying! LOL But it worked

  11. #2217
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Amber's got a phone? I almost have to call BS LOL.
    Obviously, She doesn't actually have a phone! She is using someones phone where she is staying! But it worked! LOL

  12. #2216
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Amber's got a phone? I almost have to call BS LOL.
    Heh. Yeah, I've never known her to keep a phone. Had her the other day. She's still one of the greatest BBBJs on any of the strolls, but boy she's looking poorly. The H is ravaging her.

  13. #2215
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Is she the WSW in the 2 pix? Every time I see her there, there's some guy hanging back, within about 50 feet of the corner. I'd pick her up but I've been leery of the guy.
    Yeah, I've never known her to work with a pimp, indeed she's one of the more independent girls on the stroll (had her own house right around there for a while)

  14. #2214
    Quote Originally Posted by Mw Jrp  [View Original Post]
    Of course; I always drive 15 minutes from the pick back to an upscale (expensive) Hotel. No no-tels for me. After we check and agree I always ask if they have the time for H&H at my room. About 7% (1 in 14) say no, so it's around the block and a quick drop.

    After they get to know me, they all (100%) take the time to go with me. From pick to drop it's about 1 hour minimum to 1. 5 hours maximum. After all time, is money. I usually pay them. 40 and tip. 10 for good service; and if they go with me, I can count on good service. Not very often do I get a rush job; they are a round-and-drop, so the ones that want a quick blow, go, and rock; are avoided in this way.

    I might also add, I insist they "warm" me up on the way. So, I get a sample of their skills and wares on the way to my pen. There is nothing like a BBBJ at 65mph, IMHO, or FIV while she is jacking me. Most of them start stroking the shaft with enthusiasm after a little clit massage, again at 65mph.

    At my medicare age it takes me a little longer to pop than most of you studs, so I need a hoe that is patient, cooperative, and skillful. Besides I HATE car dates LOL. MW
    I like the way you do business. Keep us enlightened.

  15. #2213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    15 minutes from the pick?

    Of course; I always drive 15 minutes from the pick back to an upscale (expensive) Hotel. No no-tels for me. After we check and agree I always ask if they have the time for H&H at my room. About 7% (1 in 14) say no, so it's around the block and a quick drop.

    After they get to know me, they all (100%) take the time to go with me. From pick to drop it's about 1 hour minimum to 1. 5 hours maximum. After all time, is money. I usually pay them. 40 and tip. 10 for good service; and if they go with me, I can count on good service. Not very often do I get a rush job; they are a round-and-drop, so the ones that want a quick blow, go, and rock; are avoided in this way.

    I might also add, I insist they "warm" me up on the way. So, I get a sample of their skills and wares on the way to my pen. There is nothing like a BBBJ at 65mph, IMHO, or FIV while she is jacking me. Most of them start stroking the shaft with enthusiasm after a little clit massage, again at 65mph.

    At my medicare age it takes me a little longer to pop than most of you studs, so I need a hoe that is patient, cooperative, and skillful. Besides I HATE car dates LOL. MW

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape