Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,921 to 16,935 of 19145
-
07-11-11 10:42 #2225Senior Member

Posts: 299Barbie
And just where in the big D can we look for some of that? I'm glad to know someone was working that behind while I was sweating mine off, but help us out here.
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-11 10:19 #2224Senior Member

Posts: 55What I did last Saturday.
Run into this one again and spent the better part of my Saturday with her, ahhh good times! The pictures ran me an extra $20 hope you gentlemen enjoy them. Oh and she is going by Barbie now.
Good luck and be safe.
-
07-11-11 08:05 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 305Yeah, I keep hoping she'll get her shit together because she's a genuinely nice girl. The streets are brutal, though.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-11 04:40 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 742If I had a gem like your lucky # 13 I would play the lottery lmao!
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-11 00:45 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 31That is exactly how it started for me, too. I had my pants down and then a car was coming up on us, and I opened my big mouth. She said let's go to a better spot. Then we drove to her crack house with my pants still down and she takes my. 2 before I can grab her. She says, wait here. Which I did for 8 minutes, enough time for her to trade my cash for some dope and then, she came back. I was cool with that, but then she was all paranoid and sh&t thinking I was pissed at her, which I was. Then we drove around some more on the JR and I saw this green mini van and said that guy has been picking up chicks all day, 'cause I saw him pick up 2 and drop off 1. She said where and I pointed and that was my mistake. She pulled her phone out and called him and said, I need some cash meet me at the Coney. I drove her reluctantly to the coney and the dude shows up in his van and she says,"just a minute". Gets out and into his van. They pull up to the drive-thru and get something, food, drugs, I don't know. Then she looks out the window and gives me the finger. No not that one. The hold on a minute one. I waited 10 minutes was hit on by a couple other SW while I was waiting and then I said to myself that this could be too dangerous if I am not on my game and so I left. .2 shorter, but alot more wiser. Learn my friends, learn.
Originally Posted by Nutjob
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-11 16:51 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 25Halo
She got me a few weeks back. Saw her on JohnR just south of 8mile. Recognizable from her Backpage days and recent descriptions here. She was looking good and after reading all the good / bad crap, thought I'd see what the hoopala was about. Took her to a secluded spot, she starts a BBBJ but I then I notice a car come up behind real slow. I tell her to hold on, she suggests we move. LOL, bad call. Drove to her crack house, she hops out w / my $.2 and says she'll be right back. Yes. I fell for it. Waited a few moments, realized what I'd down, laughed and got the hell out of there.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-11 14:36 #2219Senior Member

Posts: 487Hopping
FWIW, I drove down MI Ave for the first time in a long time about noon today. I spotted at least 8 SWs. It sure wasn't slow today. There was a blonde in red halter and white shorts to die for. Got beat to her. I had time constraints today but I'll be back.
-
07-10-11 12:04 #2218Senior Member

Posts: 742Obviously, She doesn't actually have a phone! She is using someones phone where she is staying! LOL But it worked
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-11 12:02 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 742Obviously, She doesn't actually have a phone! She is using someones phone where she is staying! But it worked! LOL
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-11 11:27 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 305Heh. Yeah, I've never known her to keep a phone. Had her the other day. She's still one of the greatest BBBJs on any of the strolls, but boy she's looking poorly. The H is ravaging her.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-11 06:46 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 305Yeah, I've never known her to work with a pimp, indeed she's one of the more independent girls on the stroll (had her own house right around there for a while)
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-11 20:49 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 31I like the way you do business. Keep us enlightened.
Originally Posted by Mw Jrp
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-11 18:02 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 407415 minutes from the pick?
Of course; I always drive 15 minutes from the pick back to an upscale (expensive) Hotel. No no-tels for me. After we check and agree I always ask if they have the time for H&H at my room. About 7% (1 in 14) say no, so it's around the block and a quick drop.
After they get to know me, they all (100%) take the time to go with me. From pick to drop it's about 1 hour minimum to 1. 5 hours maximum. After all time, is money. I usually pay them. 40 and tip. 10 for good service; and if they go with me, I can count on good service. Not very often do I get a rush job; they are a round-and-drop, so the ones that want a quick blow, go, and rock; are avoided in this way.
I might also add, I insist they "warm" me up on the way. So, I get a sample of their skills and wares on the way to my pen. There is nothing like a BBBJ at 65mph, IMHO, or FIV while she is jacking me. Most of them start stroking the shaft with enthusiasm after a little clit massage, again at 65mph.
At my medicare age it takes me a little longer to pop than most of you studs, so I need a hoe that is patient, cooperative, and skillful. Besides I HATE car dates LOL. MW
-
07-09-11 15:50 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 742Amber
Decided to give her a call today! Suprised she was around. Hooked up at her usual pickup point on the R. Went to the Notel for FS. A little disappointed though! She was eager to get her meds so I just pounded her out for about 30 min and dropped her back off! She does have suprisingly strong legs to be so skinny! Happy and Safe Hunting!
-
07-09-11 15:42 #2211Senior Member

Posts: 31Notel or Safe Spot Recon
This might be a challenge to get anybody to fess up here, but I am looking for safe spots to drop trouser at, since I was ripped off by Halo-ho. It was only $20, but I thought I was better than that.
Where are the "safe" spots people like to stop for a date?
I have been chicken to get a notel around the JR, because they are all shady. Where do people go and what is cost effective?
Any help either by PM or post would be cool.
Thanks, this sight is rockin'.
DJ








Reply With Quote






