Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4129
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I have been with Amber a few times when she was brand new, but I just can't do it anymore, she is just to fucked up for me, just my two cents (still one of the nice-est SW out there)
    Yeah, I keep hoping she'll get her shit together because she's a genuinely nice girl. The streets are brutal, though.

  2. #4128
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Man you got lucky as shit, you have better odds of hitting the lottery, I hope you played LOL.
    If I had a gem like your lucky # 13 I would play the lottery lmao!

  3. #4127
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutjob  [View Original Post]
    She got me a few weeks back. Saw her on JohnR just south of 8mile. Recognizable from her Backpage days and recent descriptions here. She was looking good and after reading all the good / bad crap, thought I'd see what the hoopala was about. Took her to a secluded spot, she starts a BBBJ but I then I notice a car come up behind real slow. I tell her to hold on, she suggests we move. LOL, bad call. Drove to her crack house, she hops out w / my $.2 and says she'll be right back. Yes. I fell for it. Waited a few moments, realized what I'd down, laughed and got the hell out of there.
    That is exactly how it started for me, too. I had my pants down and then a car was coming up on us, and I opened my big mouth. She said let's go to a better spot. Then we drove to her crack house with my pants still down and she takes my. 2 before I can grab her. She says, wait here. Which I did for 8 minutes, enough time for her to trade my cash for some dope and then, she came back. I was cool with that, but then she was all paranoid and sh&t thinking I was pissed at her, which I was. Then we drove around some more on the JR and I saw this green mini van and said that guy has been picking up chicks all day, 'cause I saw him pick up 2 and drop off 1. She said where and I pointed and that was my mistake. She pulled her phone out and called him and said, I need some cash meet me at the Coney. I drove her reluctantly to the coney and the dude shows up in his van and she says,"just a minute". Gets out and into his van. They pull up to the drive-thru and get something, food, drugs, I don't know. Then she looks out the window and gives me the finger. No not that one. The hold on a minute one. I waited 10 minutes was hit on by a couple other SW while I was waiting and then I said to myself that this could be too dangerous if I am not on my game and so I left. .2 shorter, but alot more wiser. Learn my friends, learn.

  4. #4126

    Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    IMHO never park close to the pick-up, it gives girls like Halo the upper hand on the C&D. All they have to do is jump out of the car and cut threw the alley and there at the dope house, and heaven forbid they got your wallet, they will be gone in 30 seconds. Park 10 or 15 minutes away and that means a 45 minute walk back, plenty of time to chase them down and get you shit back.
    She got me a few weeks back. Saw her on JohnR just south of 8mile. Recognizable from her Backpage days and recent descriptions here. She was looking good and after reading all the good / bad crap, thought I'd see what the hoopala was about. Took her to a secluded spot, she starts a BBBJ but I then I notice a car come up behind real slow. I tell her to hold on, she suggests we move. LOL, bad call. Drove to her crack house, she hops out w / my $.2 and says she'll be right back. Yes. I fell for it. Waited a few moments, realized what I'd down, laughed and got the hell out of there.

  5. #4125

    Hopping

    FWIW, I drove down MI Ave for the first time in a long time about noon today. I spotted at least 8 SWs. It sure wasn't slow today. There was a blonde in red halter and white shorts to die for. Got beat to her. I had time constraints today but I'll be back.

  6. #4124
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Amber's got a phone? I almost have to call BS LOL.
    Obviously, She doesn't actually have a phone! She is using someones phone where she is staying! LOL But it worked

  7. #4123
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Amber's got a phone? I almost have to call BS LOL.
    Obviously, She doesn't actually have a phone! She is using someones phone where she is staying! But it worked! LOL

  8. #4122
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Amber's got a phone? I almost have to call BS LOL.
    Heh. Yeah, I've never known her to keep a phone. Had her the other day. She's still one of the greatest BBBJs on any of the strolls, but boy she's looking poorly. The H is ravaging her.

  9. #4121
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Is she the WSW in the 2 pix? Every time I see her there, there's some guy hanging back, within about 50 feet of the corner. I'd pick her up but I've been leery of the guy.
    Yeah, I've never known her to work with a pimp, indeed she's one of the more independent girls on the stroll (had her own house right around there for a while)

  10. #4120
    Quote Originally Posted by Mw Jrp  [View Original Post]
    Of course; I always drive 15 minutes from the pick back to an upscale (expensive) Hotel. No no-tels for me. After we check and agree I always ask if they have the time for H&H at my room. About 7% (1 in 14) say no, so it's around the block and a quick drop.

    After they get to know me, they all (100%) take the time to go with me. From pick to drop it's about 1 hour minimum to 1. 5 hours maximum. After all time, is money. I usually pay them. 40 and tip. 10 for good service; and if they go with me, I can count on good service. Not very often do I get a rush job; they are a round-and-drop, so the ones that want a quick blow, go, and rock; are avoided in this way.

    I might also add, I insist they "warm" me up on the way. So, I get a sample of their skills and wares on the way to my pen. There is nothing like a BBBJ at 65mph, IMHO, or FIV while she is jacking me. Most of them start stroking the shaft with enthusiasm after a little clit massage, again at 65mph.

    At my medicare age it takes me a little longer to pop than most of you studs, so I need a hoe that is patient, cooperative, and skillful. Besides I HATE car dates LOL. MW
    I like the way you do business. Keep us enlightened.

  11. #4119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    15 minutes from the pick?

    Of course; I always drive 15 minutes from the pick back to an upscale (expensive) Hotel. No no-tels for me. After we check and agree I always ask if they have the time for H&H at my room. About 7% (1 in 14) say no, so it's around the block and a quick drop.

    After they get to know me, they all (100%) take the time to go with me. From pick to drop it's about 1 hour minimum to 1. 5 hours maximum. After all time, is money. I usually pay them. 40 and tip. 10 for good service; and if they go with me, I can count on good service. Not very often do I get a rush job; they are a round-and-drop, so the ones that want a quick blow, go, and rock; are avoided in this way.

    I might also add, I insist they "warm" me up on the way. So, I get a sample of their skills and wares on the way to my pen. There is nothing like a BBBJ at 65mph, IMHO, or FIV while she is jacking me. Most of them start stroking the shaft with enthusiasm after a little clit massage, again at 65mph.

    At my medicare age it takes me a little longer to pop than most of you studs, so I need a hoe that is patient, cooperative, and skillful. Besides I HATE car dates LOL. MW

  12. #4118

    Amber

    Decided to give her a call today! Suprised she was around. Hooked up at her usual pickup point on the R. Went to the Notel for FS. A little disappointed though! She was eager to get her meds so I just pounded her out for about 30 min and dropped her back off! She does have suprisingly strong legs to be so skinny! Happy and Safe Hunting!

  13. #4117

    Notel or Safe Spot Recon

    This might be a challenge to get anybody to fess up here, but I am looking for safe spots to drop trouser at, since I was ripped off by Halo-ho. It was only $20, but I thought I was better than that.

    Where are the "safe" spots people like to stop for a date?

    I have been chicken to get a notel around the JR, because they are all shady. Where do people go and what is cost effective?

    Any help either by PM or post would be cool.

    Thanks, this sight is rockin'.

    DJ

  14. #4116
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    This one's Mel, who's been around forever in the John R / 7 Mile area. She's always done me well, no BS.
    Is she the WSW in the 2 pix? Every time I see her there, there's some guy hanging back, within about 50 feet of the corner. I'd pick her up but I've been leery of the guy.

    FWIW, I drove the R about 11 this morning. Going from 8 to 6, I saw nothing but a large-racked kind of gnarly, reddish-brown hair WSW near the party store, a 40-ish-why / o spinner-sized BSW in a teal tea dress near Lantz and what looked like a tranny near Dakota Inn. I turned around intending to dream about the BSW but, other than the tranny they were all gone on the N-bound drive. I never pick any one up right off the bat, without scoping the area for LE in the vicinity, so I guess the policy cost me this time.

  15. #4115

    Anyone seen?

    1) I know the Cass / Temple area is cleaned up, but has anyone seen a thin, little reddish-haired WSW named Melissa, who used to go by "Red"? She stayed in the Temple Hotel but claimed that she also had a place somewhere on the west side.

    2) There was a short-brown-haired, kind of thick, nice chested, WSW named Nicole or Nicky who used to hang out on Jos. Camp, N of Carpenter, who I haven't seen for more than a year. She claimed that she got a massage license and wanted to open a place. I had a recurring dream that for 1. 0, she'd do a solid 1/2-hour massage followed by a really good GFE FS. Nice BBJ skills as well.

    3) Same area of Jos. Camp, busty, wild brunette named Nina.

    I'd repeat with #1 and #2 but only with #3 if she got some treatment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape