Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2212

    Amber

    Decided to give her a call today! Suprised she was around. Hooked up at her usual pickup point on the R. Went to the Notel for FS. A little disappointed though! She was eager to get her meds so I just pounded her out for about 30 min and dropped her back off! She does have suprisingly strong legs to be so skinny! Happy and Safe Hunting!

  2. #2211

    Notel or Safe Spot Recon

    This might be a challenge to get anybody to fess up here, but I am looking for safe spots to drop trouser at, since I was ripped off by Halo-ho. It was only $20, but I thought I was better than that.

    Where are the "safe" spots people like to stop for a date?

    I have been chicken to get a notel around the JR, because they are all shady. Where do people go and what is cost effective?

    Any help either by PM or post would be cool.

    Thanks, this sight is rockin'.

    DJ

  3. #2210
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    This one's Mel, who's been around forever in the John R / 7 Mile area. She's always done me well, no BS.
    Is she the WSW in the 2 pix? Every time I see her there, there's some guy hanging back, within about 50 feet of the corner. I'd pick her up but I've been leery of the guy.

    FWIW, I drove the R about 11 this morning. Going from 8 to 6, I saw nothing but a large-racked kind of gnarly, reddish-brown hair WSW near the party store, a 40-ish-why / o spinner-sized BSW in a teal tea dress near Lantz and what looked like a tranny near Dakota Inn. I turned around intending to dream about the BSW but, other than the tranny they were all gone on the N-bound drive. I never pick any one up right off the bat, without scoping the area for LE in the vicinity, so I guess the policy cost me this time.

  4. #2209

    Anyone seen?

    1) I know the Cass / Temple area is cleaned up, but has anyone seen a thin, little reddish-haired WSW named Melissa, who used to go by "Red"? She stayed in the Temple Hotel but claimed that she also had a place somewhere on the west side.

    2) There was a short-brown-haired, kind of thick, nice chested, WSW named Nicole or Nicky who used to hang out on Jos. Camp, N of Carpenter, who I haven't seen for more than a year. She claimed that she got a massage license and wanted to open a place. I had a recurring dream that for 1. 0, she'd do a solid 1/2-hour massage followed by a really good GFE FS. Nice BBJ skills as well.

    3) Same area of Jos. Camp, busty, wild brunette named Nina.

    I'd repeat with #1 and #2 but only with #3 if she got some treatment.

  5. #2208
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwlifer  [View Original Post]
    Doing a little recon Wednesday afternoon. Does anyone have info on these 2 SW. Looked interesting!

    Attachment 136711
    This one's Mel, who's been around forever in the John R / 7 Mile area. She's always done me well, no BS.

  6. #2207
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I heard that sometime ago but forgot to post about it, she was a very nice person.
    Which Amy?

  7. #2206
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I got a rule, no catch, no ride back, and I park 10 to 15 minutes from where I did the pick up (in the suburbs) that means a go 45 minute walk back. Unless they tell me they don't catch up front, then I just pass.
    I've learned that clarifying / negotiating the catch up front can save you / me the trouble of cleaning upholstery (unless you have a sports towel in the car).

    But seriously, a 15 minute ride? You must have ton of spots! I'm still trying to scope out enough safe ones of "my own" close to the pick-up, but you make sense. Be safe and have a good weekend.

  8. #2205
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Nice first post but it sounds like total BS (no offence) your paying top SP (service provider) prices for a SW, and I don't care how good she looks or how good she sucks dick (with a condom) IMHO your over paying big time, not sure if you will get to many PM's on that one but keep up the good work and safe hunting, John Wise.

    PS. It does sound like your getting a cut or profit or free service (just my two cents)
    No kidding. First he says that she wanted a. 2 tip on a. 45 BBBJ (both of which are way out of line) , then he says that he gave her. 3 for a tip.

    What happened? She wanted. 2 but he only had a. 3 bill and she couldn't make change?

    And where is this goddess to be found? Oh that's right. Email him. Sounds like BS to me.

  9. #2204

    Mi ave

    Was out around 1:30 a. M. This morning. Started the drive from Livernois to Wyoming, saw 1 girl out on this trip. At first couldn't tell how she looked, when I did the turnaround to head back east it was like shift change. Saw 8 on the drive back to Livernois.

    I did a turnaound to catch a nice looking blonde but she was scooped up. Guess something happens at 1:30 to bring them all out at once.

  10. #2203

    Fri A. M

    Hit the G about 1 am. Nothing out so I headed west. Passed by JR and damn there was a lot out at that time. To be honest I haven't picked up anything in the JR in a good ten years or more. Ferndale cops freak the shit out of me and they're always lurking about that area. Saw some the girls you guys talk about. Hit the triangle for awhile and saw one drunken WSW on 6 that couldn't barely stand. Decent looking though. Her Dude parked at the Valero was keeping an eye on her. I passed. Saw another NASTY blown out WSW on Woodbine and a BSW in the shadows off 6.

    After awhile decided to say f this and head back to the G as it's on the way home. Saw the usual little spinner WSW (damn can't remember her name) and her equally tiny friend. Was thinking of dreaming 3D and her friend got scooped and then she says she had to run back to the house and come get her in 5. Yea babe if I'm still here.

    Drove around the G for few more then scored! Fun time with a brand new 20 year old BSW. This chick is a nubian goddess. Got the best BBBJCIMWS I've had in a long time while her friend egged her on from the back seat and grabbed her ass / cooch. I'm not really sure these chicks were SW's. Never saw them before. I'm thinking they were just drunk and fun was had by all. That's the impression they gave me. Her friend scooped the Jackson I offered and they took off for the coney in a hurry. Damn I got to find this one again.

  11. #2202
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I got a rule, no catch, no ride back, and I park 10 to 15 minutes from where I did the pick up (in the suburbs) that means a go 45 minute walk back. Unless they tell me they don't catch up front, then I just pass.
    LOL. I'd like to see that go down. Although I feel the same way which is why I have to fall back on rule #1; when I'm done get the F* out.

    A couple years back I had been experimenting with a health food supplement that increases your load like a porn star. It's called Maca and it does work for this purpose. I had picked this blonde SW off the G. She starts the "let me know when you're going to nut" bullshit. So I know what she's planning on doing. She working like a trooper and right before I nutted I tell her to rub the boys and I put my hand on the back of her head. Holy shit I blew like Mt. Vesuvius and kept her from lift her head up until I was done. She pulls her head up and she's got it coming out her nose and running done her chin trying to catch it in her hand. She starts whining;" I thought you were

    Going to tell me". I said I did tell you and she started crying. So now I feel like an ass (not). I tossed her a towel and the whole way back she kept saying WTF dude that was huge. I still laugh about it today. 2 weeks later I picked her up again. She didn't spill a drop the next time.

  12. #2201
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Nice first post but it sounds like total BS (no offence) your paying top SP (service provider) prices for a SW, and I don't care how good she looks or how good she sucks dick (with a condom) IMHO your over paying big time, not sure if you will get to many PM's on that one but keep up the good work and safe hunting, John Wise.

    PS. It does sound like your getting a cut or profit or free service (just my two cents)
    I agree as well, I call BS post, no time zone, no location / streets and the prices do not seem to be the standard rates. I would take the number if only to process it for verification.

    K

  13. #2200

    John R

    Doing a little recon Wednesday afternoon. Does anyone have info on these 2 SW. Looked interesting!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0263.jpg
Views:	2057
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	136711

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0264.jpg
Views:	1879
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	136712

  14. #2199

    Alls quiet on john are

    Decided to take a stroll out to jr earlier. To the monger who swooped up jetta around 12:30-1pm hope you enjoyed her. Not much out and about, a few crackheads around the 7mile down to nevada. Not much cracking either from lantz to 8, did pick up nat. She's around 5'8, koolaid colored hair and tat's all over. Got a very rushed BJ for. 2

    Also I would agree with the previous poster on taking cell phone pics of SW's and potental decoys, I would recommend being more discreet when out on the street. But

    When you manage to get said SW to the local notel, please let your inner gordon parks out and snap away. Besides, I don't think with the budget cuts some vice cop is going to waste time and money trying to get exif data and trying to match up phones from a website based in canada (where strangely enough prostiution is legal)

    Stay safe and take more pictures!

  15. #2198

    Amy

    I ran into someone who used to 3some with Amy and me. Was sorry to hear that Amy died of an OD last winter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape