Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6766

    Patapsco

    Drove down there, Sunday. 9-10 pm, saw a real hot tan, young lookin' Brunette in jean skirt, got the look, drove back around just to check it out, one of you others picked her up. Any info? Man she was like a 10 on SW scale, or even an 8 almost on a normal scale!

    Saw a couple other WSW, not bad lookin, then saw a really nice one on Pontiac and 6th, stopped. She walked towards the drivers side door and then walked away. Be careful, there was an uncLE vehicle parked half a block back, didn't notice until I went back around.

    Went to the Haven, was a LSW and a BSW, nothing great, lots of LE. Went home, just a scouting trip anyway, first time caller, long time listener

  2. #6765

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark DSade  [View Original Post]
    Helen died within the last year.
    Helen, short, blonde? Used to work at Circus and Chez Joey? Was recovering from serious car accident? Say it isn't so!

  3. #6764

    Cb / BP loop?

    I know, I know. FTFF. I have. Is there a cb / BP loop? I have tried to fiqure one out from postings (picked up someone at such street) and can't fiqure it out. I spend most of my time on the haven part of town, thanks.

  4. #6763

    Ripped off!

    Ripped off twise!

    Washington & S. Carey 1:30 am Jenny was her name, Went to a house between same area, washington & S. Carey Went to business, suddenly there was a fight in first level. 6 or 7 girls fighting, Jenny got panic, so did I. Got dress quick, And get out of there, there was a white guy 6' tall blocking the door, He try to grab my arm. His

    Lost, I know how take care of my self, I hope his throat is ok LOL! Get out of there, but on my way out, jenny took money out of my pocket. 6 Wait for her outside, She say she will catch up with me later. * Then two girl, got around my car, So. I just left.

    Then across the street, There was this girl, forgot name, she is italian / greek, told she lives in CB. She told me," sorry for what happened to you, but that was a set up. Then she say," don't worry, I will take care of you, but before, She wanted to pick some "janga" She called this guy, she asked me for money, .6, saying that she will go to my place, to have a good time, well, she jump out of my car saying She is no going with me nowhere. Took the money and left.

    I'm so pissed off! (! First time in 3 years!

    What should I do?

    Revenge? I mean, I'm not going to beat them, or anything like that, I'm a peaceful guy, but I'm hurt, mad, up set, furious, etc.

  5. #6762

    K. C from B / CB Freebie from Pricey Nicole's mom and some 411 and taking bets

    Woke up this morning with a stiff one so I had to take care of it of course. Hit the loop did'nt find much out but Tina that be down by the circle been there done that too many times needed something different so I decided to try the other part of town B / CB. Made a couple passes did'nt see much but the third time was the charm. Spotted this chick with a huge set of boobs walking down Patapsco made a pass the first time got the look okay time to double back down this little alley and she walked over got in and introduced herself. K. C. As she called herself told me that she does nothing but drink no getting high she hates it so she claims. Had a forty ounce with her so I kinda believed her. I know one thing she is a chatter box going on and on about she worked here and all points in between. She got real friendly with the love muscle a tug here pull there next thing I know I done dropped a load on the floor of my vehicle. All this happened while she showed me her massive tits. Brought her a pack of smokes and off to the ho-tel we went I just had to get my hands on those knockers. Got into the room aff the clothes came body was so-so but the boobies made up for it. We get down to the action BJ was very good considering she told me she does'nt really like giving BJ's. Na-na was pretty tight considering she was an older woman hit it doggie, mish and back to doggie before I did my "Porn star pop" on those huge tits all this for the price of 40 beans. Took K. C. Back still had that feeling of needing more. Headed over to that dump on Tyrone st. To see if Pricey Nicole's mom was there. I get freebies from her every now and then and was in a freebie state of mind. When I pulled up Nicole was coming out the door still looking good as ever. Was on her way to the bank to cash some checks she got from her escorting that she does. Get into the house with the mom the usual chit-Chat hung around for about 20 mins then decided to roll figuring no action for me. Then I get the line when it's time I need to release ok then it's on got the usual decent BJ from her and bent her over and hit it from the back and popped. As I was heading out decided to drop 20 beans on her told her to get some things that she needed smokes, personals, etc. Hell I don't mind dropping a little dough on her after all the freebies I've gotten from her. She asked me to drop her off at Westside so she could go to the store did'nt mind Now on to the 411 fellas Pricey Nicole might not be around to much longer she as well as her mom have been telling me that she's going to move with her sister down south for awhile. Don't know if she's going to leave but I'm going by what I was told even though I've heard it before also saw little Donna she of the upper plate in her mouth when removed gives a hella good BJ. Caught her with her sugar daddy I guess because dude just brought her a new phone walked up gave her a tap said Hi and kept it moving she gave me this look like don't worry you will get the number. Last but not least since Darlene has went back to WV to play house for minute I'm taking bets as to how long she will be gone I'm saying 2-3 months any takers the winner will get a room at the ho-tel on me.

  6. #6761

    Hampden girls

    Trish was one of my regulars, always accommodating. Renee as well. Helen was actually a terrific lay if you ignored her complaining and went for FS. Helen died within the last year. Sherry was good for a BJ though she always tried to get more $$ for cim- I usually "forgot". There were a large handful of other girls I saw infrequently or only once- including a spectacular beauty I first saw at the Rotunda Giant- I was amazed when I saw her on the street a couple years later!

    Those days seem to be behind Hampden now, and my days of hunting are too, but I couldn't help but chime in here!

  7. #6760
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Thats a great report. Only missing info is location code. Erica AKA Ripoff Erica. Got kicked off recently after biting the hand which fed her. Erica is bad news.

    Returning from 4th of July party, drove through South Carey street, around midnight. Sexy blond hopped from one car into another. Just got a gance. She looked familiar. Looked like Stephanie who has earned status of a Biological Warefare Stephanie (BWS). I hope not her (this one is blond). If sure not her, would have waited.

    New version of vBulletin has auto-save. You will never loose a post again because it timed out. Bugs include not bad <br but $5. 66 and. 2 appear fine.
    I was only able to make w / w area. One from Patapsco.

  8. #6759

    Great Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Docbh  [View Original Post]
    June 31. Found Renee. Perfect shot.

    July 1. Am. Found Taylor. Another excellent round. Still needs work in the Head dept.

    July 1 pt 2. Pm. Becky! 1st time. Big boned, big appetite for meat. Will hit again.

    Note. Had a date my friend Liz set up w / new Kristina. Didn't connect. Liz set me up w / girl named Erica.

    Made mistake of giving Erica some money up front. Took to bar on Bentalou to get minutes on phone. Dipped on me.

    Hope Liz didn't set me up.

    Was to have date w / Liz on Saturday, but she kept wanting more money so told to get out of car. Made mistake again of paying up.

    Front. Sad. Very talented. Moving into burn territory. Just made the cut off.

    Stay away from Erica. Found out she burns customers & has pulled knife before.

    July 2 pt 1. New girl. Nicole. Dark hair. Pretty clean, short thick, tats. Hope to correct again. Heard her mom is around too.

    July 2 pt 2. New Girl. Tiffany. Blonde. Studs in lips & tongue. Sucks like cock is going to run away. Smiles while sucking. Thick muscular legs. Played basketball & did Karate. Paid off. Very athletic & agile. Not scared of dick or getting pumped. Doesn't like on top. Too bad. Thick ass. DEFINITELY worth the time.

    July 3rd. Pt 1. New girl I'm keeping to myself. OMG. Used to dance on block. Agile. TYG!

    July 3rd. Pt 2. Tiffany again! Perfect way to end the weekend!
    Thats a great report. Only missing info is location code. Erica AKA Ripoff Erica. Got kicked off recently after biting the hand which fed her. Erica is bad news.


    Returning from 4th of July party, drove through South Carey street, around midnight. Sexy blond hopped from one car into another. Just got a gance. She looked familiar. Looked like Stephanie who has earned status of a Biological Warefare Stephanie (BWS). I hope not her (this one is blond). If sure not her, would have waited.


    New version of vBulletin has auto-save. You will never loose a post again because it timed out. Bugs include not bad <br> but $5.66 and .2 appear fine.

  9. #6758

    Weekend report

    June 31. Found Renee. Perfect shot.

    July 1. Am. Found Taylor. Another excellent round. Still needs work in the Head dept.

    July 1 pt 2. Pm. Becky! 1st time. Big boned, big appetite for meat. Will hit again.

    Note. Had a date my friend Liz set up w / new Kristina. Didn't connect. Liz set me up w / girl named Erica.

    Made mistake of giving Erica some money up front. Took to bar on Bentalou to get minutes on phone. Dipped on me.

    Hope Liz didn't set me up.

    Was to have date w / Liz on Saturday, but she kept wanting more money so told to get out of car. Made mistake again of paying up.

    Front. Sad. Very talented. Moving into burn territory. Just made the cut off.

    Stay away from Erica. Found out she burns customers & has pulled knife before.

    July 2 pt 1. New girl. Nicole. Dark hair. Pretty clean, short thick, tats. Hope to correct again. Heard her mom is around too.

    July 2 pt 2. New Girl. Tiffany. Blonde. Studs in lips & tongue. Sucks like cock is going to run away. Smiles while sucking. Thick muscular legs. Played basketball & did Karate. Paid off. Very athletic & agile. Not scared of dick or getting pumped. Doesn't like on top. Too bad. Thick ass. DEFINITELY worth the time.

    July 3rd. Pt 1. New girl I'm keeping to myself. OMG. Used to dance on block. Agile. TYG!

    July 3rd. Pt 2. Tiffany again! Perfect way to end the weekend!

  10. #6757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    Darlene is now out of the area. Some guy bought a house in WV. He packed her up in a grey van and is going to play house. According to a fellow who has known her for her whole life says "She will be back" She has done this before. This wild animal cannot be tamed. So she is out of the loop for a few months.

    On a lighter note I saw Jessica today. I picked her up this afternoon around noon. She is a real sweet heart and a really pleases you. She is very slim with muscular legs. The head work was a 10, not complaints. She is also very limber & flexible. I will also give her a 10 there also. I picked her up on Monroe & Fulton Standard tuition applies.

    Attachment 136190

    Attachment 136189

    Attachment 136191
    Sounds like she's my type. Slim, limber, flexible. Nice pics. Hope to find her out there.

    Chico

  11. #6756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Patty

    Ran into Patty today and I must say she has the TIGHTEST pussy I've been in, when it comes to SW's. For a 33 whyear old with 2 kids, it's amazingly TIGHT. If it sounds like I'm complaining, think again. I love it! Maybe it's a good thing that she doesn't have digits because I might become addicted, LOL. I almost didn't recognize her. The last time I saw her was about 6 months ago and her hair was black / dark brown. Hard to tell since it was nighttime. She dyed her hair something like a strawberry blonde, I guess, not sure what color it is, but it ain't dark. Anyway, she never disappoints. Can't wait to "run into her again".


    Be safe-Happy 4th!


    Chico

  12. #6755

    Good find

    Quote Originally Posted by LynnMan  [View Original Post]
    Hello, mongers,

    I had a chance to visit your city over the weekend, and as the title above says I hooked up with ASW, my first in the states. I have previous experience on Wilkens so I knew how to go about the various streets. Sunday about 10am, I hit the stroll, I checked out Fulton st, then South Carey, I saw a few definite SWS, but none caught my eye. I spotted Jenn at first in the company of a black female, not sure if she was working or not, becuase I could see kids infront of the house, this was a house on Ramsey st (extension of Wilkens) between Calhoun and Goodyear. The black girl looked at my car, and as I looked, she pointed her hand at the asian, I nodded my head, and pulled over on Calhoun st.

    The ASW introduced herself as Jenn, or it may have a different spelling, she quoted 20 for BJ and 40 for FS. We went to a street spot, the one downer was that she only gives CBJ, knowing myself, and how long it would take, I opted to upgrade, ashe know a 10 house. We went in, nothing to it, just a room with a bed in it, I gave the guy 10 bucks. My surprise was the body on tyhis woman, she looked kind of slim, small head on the streets, but when she undressed I had to take a moment to appreciate her body, no belly, firm 32's at least C. Cup or bigger, and unshaved kitty, very clean, from what I could tell, no track marks, needles etc. She reminded me of those Massage parlour girls in Hongkong. CBJ was average, then we proceeded to FS including mish, CG, and finished up wiyk K-9, absolutely wonderful.

    On the way back I asked her where she was from, she replied Korea. I had not asked her many questions before, so that I don't spook her, or mess up with our interaction, she is 30YO no kids. She actually held a good conversation, including her informed views on the Congress argument at not raising the debt limit, this reinforced my belief that she was with it, might be fairly new to this. I never got to ask why she is doing this, because we had arrived where she wanted to be dropped off.

    I hope you all get a chance to scoop her.

    LM
    In my thirty plus years of mongering WW and B / CB I have only seen one Asian girl that I was sure was a SW. It was in the same area where LynnMan found Jenn, but this one looked older and burned out. This is good news, along with the other new faces that have been popping up on WW, it might be a good summer. I was cruising WW today, couldn't find any new talent, I settled for Crystal. She always does a good job on the mic work and is a pleasant girl. I was hoping to catch one of the new hotties but got tired of looping around, so when I spotted Crystal, she hoped into the Monger Machine and off we went.

    Rp

  13. #6754

    Weekend stroll : Jenn the ASW

    Hello, mongers,

    I had a chance to visit your city over the weekend, and as the title above says I hooked up with ASW, my first in the states. I have previous experience on Wilkens so I knew how to go about the various streets. Sunday about 10am, I hit the stroll, I checked out Fulton st, then South Carey, I saw a few definite SWS, but none caught my eye. I spotted Jenn at first in the company of a black female, not sure if she was working or not, becuase I could see kids infront of the house, this was a house on Ramsey st (extension of Wilkens) between Calhoun and Goodyear. The black girl looked at my car, and as I looked, she pointed her hand at the asian, I nodded my head, and pulled over on Calhoun st.

    The ASW introduced herself as Jenn, or it may have a different spelling, she quoted 20 for BJ and 40 for FS. We went to a street spot, the one downer was that she only gives CBJ, knowing myself, and how long it would take, I opted to upgrade, ashe know a 10 house. We went in, nothing to it, just a room with a bed in it, I gave the guy 10 bucks. My surprise was the body on tyhis woman, she looked kind of slim, small head on the streets, but when she undressed I had to take a moment to appreciate her body, no belly, firm 32's at least C.cup or bigger, and unshaved kitty, very clean, from what I could tell, no track marks, needles etc. She reminded me of those Massage parlour girls in Hongkong. CBJ was average, then we proceeded to FS including mish, CG, and finished up wiyk K-9, absolutely wonderful.

    On the way back I asked her where she was from, she replied Korea. I had not asked her many questions before, so that I don't spook her, or mess up with our interaction, she is 30YO no kids. She actually held a good conversation, including her informed views on the Congress argument at not raising the debt limit, this reinforced my belief that she was with it, might be fairly new to this. I never got to ask why she is doing this, because we had arrived where she wanted to be dropped off.

    I hope you all get a chance to scoop her.

    LM

  14. #6753

    A little intel

    Darlene is now out of the area. Some guy bought a house in WV. He packed her up in a grey van and is going to play house. According to a fellow who has known her for her whole life says "She will be back" She has done this before. This wild animal cannot be tamed. So she is out of the loop for a few months.

    On a lighter note I saw Jessica today. I picked her up this afternoon around noon. She is a real sweet heart and a really pleases you. She is very slim with muscular legs. The head work was a 10, not complaints. She is also very limber & flexible. I will also give her a 10 there also. I picked her up on Monroe & Fulton Standard tuition applies.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jessica3.jpg
Views:	2824
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	136190

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jessica2.jpg
Views:	2341
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	136189

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jessica1.jpg
Views:	2434
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	136191

  15. #6752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Cydney, Molly and some 411

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Now on to the 411 was in food depot at Westside sending a Western Union and who do I see behind the counter? Hawian Stephenie was shocked she looked pretty good has a nice booty too did'nt say anything to her but she recognized me and did'nt say anything
    Sounds like the Stephanie I picked up about 6 or 7 months ago on Wilkens & Catherine, which is close to the Food Depot. About 25 whyear old really nice booty, like a sista's ass but she didn't look Hawaiin at all, just a regular white girl. Then she moved over to North Ave near Bloomingdale. She called a few times and we continued to hook up, then all of a sudden she stopped calling. She was by far one of the cleanest SW's I've hooked up with. She seemed almost normal as if she really didn't have a drug habit, maybe someone who's just having a rough time in this economy. Maybe it's the same girl, I'm not sure. Will have to check out the supermarket.

    Happy 4th!

    Chico

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape