Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6751

    Cydney, Molly and some 411

    Forgot to post but will now wrap it all into one big bow. First last week went to watch some be-ball up in Essex on the way back decided to see what was popping on Conkling. Made two passes and noticed a girl that is sometimes over by the circle. Hispanic looking girl never knew her name but she is preggoI hit it some years ago when I picked her and her friend up bought them some food she ditched the buddy and went to the ho-tel and let me hit just because I treated her nice but for the life of me I cannot remember her name. Saw me and first question was what are you doing over this way you usually are over on Wilkens. Well I'm just riding around. Made one more pass another girl gets up and walks over asks can I give her a ride she had a bag looked like she might have gotten put out somewhere. Cydney looks kinda of punked out whole lot of tat's close hair cut she said she had to leave a half-way house because she was drinking after breaking up with her bf she claimed she just needed someone to talk to. Okay I'll play Dr. Phil for a minute. Pulled off parked on Haven had a convo about how she ended up where she did and all. At first I thought that was going to be it. Then she asks me if I wanted to do anything and that was I a cop. I don't know No and Yes as she was asking she was stripping off everything damn body was'nt bad at all no track marks like I said whole lot of tat's nice shaved area and perky pierced nips. Okay negotiations started at 20 beans for the mic 40 beans FS. Well I'm kinda light in the wallet being as though someone broke into my car and stole my wallet left my deceased mom's pic and my driver's license nice of them huh? Had 20 beans went for the mic work pulled off found a nice little spot as history with me states I don't do car dates too much but after hearing her say I would not be disappointed had to go for it. Was I? HELL NO she started out licking up and down the family jewels and anywhere else she could sucking action was on point the right amount of suction and speed varing speed that is kept licking, sucking a tiny bit of hand but it was more mouth than anything finally got me to pop and just as I did this young guy and girl were coming down the street. She is now an SW Idol got a number have'nt had time to see if it's working. Moving on Saturday I was talking with pricey Nicole's mom trying to line up a freebie no dice. Went out and ran into Molly who I just recently reported on to make things short service still the same mic work great all for just 20 beans. Now on to the 411 was in food depot at Westside sending a Western Union and who do I see behind the counter? Hawian Stephenie was shocked she looked pretty good has a nice booty too did'nt say anything to her but she recognized me and did'nt say anything. Everybody's favorite girl from WV Darlene apparantley went back with her bf. Dude Darnell told me when he say me now I don't know how true that is because sometimes he talks out the side of head but considering that I usually run into her and have'nt seen her this might be true, but as always after leaving a couple months or so she always comes back

  2. #6750

    Hot Chris on WW

    Tried to scoop her too, but she appeared int he midle of something. She walked form the Chinese store on the corner by the circle, around the block to the auto repairs shop, and back to talk to someone. Later, I saw her with 3 marks on her arm, right below the shoulder which looked like elongated bee stings. She has bear paws tatoos on her thigh. She gave me the look, but the bees had priority.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    Right before I saw the girl with the yellow bag, I spotted one who could be Daddy69's 10. She was off the circle, down one of those side streets standing on a corner. About 20yo WSW black hair, pretty face, pouty lips, kick ass body. She was dressed in shorts and a low cut top, with a nice rack. I pulled up to her at the corner and waited for her to come over, after a minute or so, she came up to the window, passenger side. I asked for her name, she said Chris. She was real clean, with a tatoo on her left breast. I asked her to get in, she said no, so I told her I was sorry I had made a mistake. She asked me if I was a cop (no) and said "I live here" so I asked her to meet me somewhere else. Again she said "I live here" and if you want a date, we could go to her place. She looked TGTBT and there were a couple of big guys standing around, I thought it was some kind of set up. She was pretty hot looking, but I don't think she is Puerto Rican like Daddy69's girl. Maybe we are going to have some decent talent for the summer.

    Rp
    Yes .... I love that "fuck me" dress. It was very cool. If I ever sting that check, I will do that with her blue dress on.

  3. #6749

    Another new girl on WW

    Right before I saw the girl with the yellow bag, I spotted one who could be Daddy69's 10. She was off the circle, down one of those side streets standing on a corner. About 20yo WSW black hair, pretty face, pouty lips, kick ass body. She was dressed in shorts and a low cut top, with a nice rack. I pulled up to her at the corner and waited for her to come over, after a minute or so, she came up to the window, passenger side. I asked for her name, she said Chris. She was real clean, with a tatoo on her left breast. I asked her to get in, she said no, so I told her I was sorry I had made a mistake. She asked me if I was a cop (no) and said "I live here" so I asked her to meet me somewhere else. Again she said "I live here" and if you want a date, we could go to her place. She looked TGTBT and there were a couple of big guys standing around, I thought it was some kind of set up. She was pretty hot looking, but I don't think she is Puerto Rican like Daddy69's girl. Maybe we are going to have some decent talent for the summer.

    Rp

  4. #6748

    New girl on WW

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Here is todays find. Got scooped while I was changing directions, then caught up with her and her pimp while 4 LE vehicles were on the other side. I caught LE's attention, so I discharged my gun in a MILF.

    Sorry for picture quality. I had to take it form a distance because of the situations.

    Attachment 136079
    I saw her near the circle today, a couple of Mongers were trying to pick her up. When I finally got a shot at her to attempt the scoop a LEO was sitting at the end of a side street staring right in my direction. I looped around a bit, then came back, she was gone. She had on that "fuck me" dress and was carrying a yellow bag.

    Rp

  5. #6747

    New Sexy SW on WW

    Here is todays find. Got scooped while I was changing directions, then caught up with her and her pimp while 4 LE vehicles were on the other side. I caught LE's attention, so I discharged my gun in a MILF.

    Sorry for picture quality. I had to take it form a distance because of the situations.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ww_sw.jpg
Views:	4013
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	136079

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy69  [View Original Post]
    A Puerto Rican named STACY. .

    Spotted around Wilkens and Fulton.

    She is a 10 in ALL AREAS! ! !

    If you see her treat her Good and Let her know

    "DJ" said so! ! ! 1 LMAO! !

  6. #6746
    I am rather sad I am leaving the circle area to Columbia, MD.

    I am not aware of any action here.

    Anyone know anything?

  7. #6745

    Sexist SW on WW

    A Puerto Rican named STACY. .

    Spotted around Wilkens and Fulton.

    She is a 10 in ALL AREAS! ! !

    If you see her treat her Good and Let her know

    "DJ" said so! ! ! 1 LMAO! !

  8. #6744

    Oh yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox  [View Original Post]
    Dawne.

    Her sister.

    Eva.

    Chrissy.

    Victoria.

    Just to name a few.

    Smiling Fox
    Eva is gina, my bad!

    Oh yeah

    Thanks smf!

  9. #6743

    Hampden girls.

    Dawne.

    Her sister.

    Eva.

    Chrissy.

    Victoria.

    Just to name a few.

    Smiling Fox, ; }

  10. #6742

    Forgot the most nostorious Hampden girl of all time!

    If you have been a monger in Baltimore circa six to ten years ago, you may have known the greatest working girl of Hampden. Mid-twenties then, nice little body, see-cups, blond hair, brown eyes with a nice phat ass and not a bad body for having given birth to six or seven kids by then. Who is she? Answer at the end of the report.

    The first time I encountered this girl, she was yearning for every streetwalker's bff, Mr. Rock. I told her I could help her with Mr. Rock and off we went to nearby Johns Hopkins. In a parking lot we parked, one where a building now exists. In back we jumped and boy could this girl suck. Extra attention to the boys and I almost came. I wanted snatch and she wanted money, all a. 10 spot could buy

    Quickly, in the van, she bent over and I rammed that twat, making her extra wet, and getting loud with a rocking van right there on campus. Pretty soon I busted one and off we went. Sure enough the security guard pulled in, but we just parked as I dropped her off on Keswick, where she lived.

    Over the next three or four years I would see Trish. She was always pregnant, just had a baby, out of rehab, or had just started dating Mr. Rock again. Sometimes after the deed, I would be kind and drive her over to Park Heights to pick-up Mr. Rock. Sometimes she would call and all she needed was a ride, which in Baltimore is possible to barter for a hack, which is what I did sometimes did.

    By the end of my encounters with her, she had a few more kids, which brought her litter total to around a dozen. She even mentioned that she was not sure who the father was of some of her kids, even mentioning that it could have even been some of the johns she tricked with.

    Fortunately, always strapping or always shooting in her mouth, which she swallowed, I was not concerned. This girl was gem, despite being worn-out and so in-love with Mr. Rock.

    Always pleasing, no attitude, accommodating, GFE when not seeking Mr. Rock and great sexual skills in all ways- oral, intercourse, and anal.

    Have you guessed who she was?

    Her name was Trish

  11. #6741
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Thats some seriously beautiful shit right there. And honest to god, thats how I picked up my first swer. Only I didny pay her to go away, I halpily paid 20 for head LOL.

    BQ22
    Hahah yea, so did he, he just didn't write that in there. Its what they call in the biz,"Spin"

  12. #6740

    Rebbecah. Murphys Law

    FOund Rebbecah yesterday on Haven. One of thebest pickups I've ever made. Very cute brunette spinner, clean, no track marks. Made the scoop, we talked and decided to head to a notel. She was very nice and once she stripped down I knew I was in for a treat. Noice shavd kitty, firm ass and tits, no sag anywhere but nowhere near CCL. Very pretty face and what a performer. Very enthuastic BJ, lots of attention to the balls. I had to stop her a few times because I was going to cum too fast. Very good with her tongue. When it was time to fuck she rode me cowgirl style and I came in about half a minute. So tight. She says she has never had any kids and I believe her, no strecth marks and still has a youthful body. She said she was 28 but I would say she is a young 28. I went for round two with a repeat BJ and then bent her over for some sweet doggy action. The butt wasd not on the menu, but everythign else including pics was mine for $60. Here's the murphy's Law part, and the only negative. No digits. Phone was stolen from her earlier in the week. She says she is a regular on the stroll, althoguh I haven't seen her before and she doesn't bear the markings of a the typical street ravaged SW. She is as close to a 10 on my SW meter as I've encountered in 2011, maybe in a few years.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	R2.jpg
Views:	1673
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	135963

    Click image for larger version

Name:	R1.jpg
Views:	2535
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	135964

    Click image for larger version

Name:	R4.jpg
Views:	1802
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	135965

    Click image for larger version

Name:	R5.jpg
Views:	2034
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	135966

    Click image for larger version

Name:	R3.jpg
Views:	1506
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	135967

  13. #6739

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    This would never happen to regular USASG readers.

    http://www.cracked.com/blog/its-surp...up-prostitute/
    Thats some seriously beautiful shit right there. And honest to god, thats how I picked up my first swer. Only I didny pay her to go away, I halpily paid 20 for head LOL.

    BQ22

  14. #6738

    Just for fun

    This would never happen to regular USASG readers.

    http://www.cracked.com/blog/its-surp...up-prostitute/

  15. #6737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Lindo  [View Original Post]
    Wow, Hampden has completely changed. From the yuppies coming in to make it a new Canton and the generational job of becoming a street girl in the family that seems to be ending there, I recall some faves-

    Helen:

    As recently as last year I experienced this drunk and crackhead. With a hamilton, the girl was always game and in a rush. Quick BJ, just enough to get the fellow hard and then stick it in. On occasion, we had fun at her basement dump, where I could get some anal. Blonde. 30s, thin, tall, good satisfaction if you can deal with the rush.

    Sheryl:

    A little spinner from PA. Found this girl walking when I was getting pizza from Angelo's once. This began encounters in woodsy areas around Hampden. Not much in the chest area, but boy could this girl blow and lay very well. Frequented her several summers ago and she was always good for a hamilton. Brunette, thin, short, not bad looks. I believe she liked her rock and heroin, but no track marks.

    Miranda:

    Was the town drunk. Just a bottle would get me some head and a nice tap. Last saw her a few summers ago, sober. Remembered me, but does not play anymore. Brunette. 40s, nice tatas and a sweet ass with a very bushy twat.

    Lacey:

    Again, not so much a SW, but someone who I came across and just wanted a drink and some rock. Met with her several times throughout the years and each time was better. Anything went with this girl and even one time, she was drunk, a little high, and just wanted some sex. Brunette. 40s, thin, see-cups, an older spinner. Saw her last year and she had put on some weight and was sober. She wanted me to hang, but I was meeting a friend.

    Gina:

    Nice older SW. 40s, but could pass for early 30s. She walked the Far end of Falls at Coldspring. Had her own place and was always fair with funds, .20 for everything. Nice breasts, C's, nice lushous ass, never rushed and always pleasing. She had a heroin problem, but was always fresh in hygiene. She was like a GFE experience, as she was friendly, could hold a conversation, and didn't carry herself as a walking girl.

    Any other hobbyist have any memories?
    I remember Helen when she was hanging out in lower Pimlico around Reisterstown and Quantico. Then she moved over to Hampden. Saw her a few times down there, but it's been at least 10 years. She started young. Always looked good, but not much personality. Nice boobs, nice body, not much in the performance though. I remember a bunch of experiences with her, several of which involved someone following us after the pickup. She always claimed to not know anything about it, but three times was more than a coincidence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape