Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    Darlene is now out of the area. Some guy bought a house in WV. He packed her up in a grey van and is going to play house. According to a fellow who has known her for her whole life says "She will be back" She has done this before. This wild animal cannot be tamed. So she is out of the loop for a few months.

    On a lighter note I saw Jessica today. I picked her up this afternoon around noon. She is a real sweet heart and a really pleases you. She is very slim with muscular legs. The head work was a 10, not complaints. She is also very limber & flexible. I will also give her a 10 there also. I picked her up on Monroe & Fulton Standard tuition applies.

    Attachment 136190

    Attachment 136189

    Attachment 136191
    Sounds like she's my type. Slim, limber, flexible. Nice pics. Hope to find her out there.

    Chico

  2. #6720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Patty

    Ran into Patty today and I must say she has the TIGHTEST pussy I've been in, when it comes to SW's. For a 33 whyear old with 2 kids, it's amazingly TIGHT. If it sounds like I'm complaining, think again. I love it! Maybe it's a good thing that she doesn't have digits because I might become addicted, LOL. I almost didn't recognize her. The last time I saw her was about 6 months ago and her hair was black / dark brown. Hard to tell since it was nighttime. She dyed her hair something like a strawberry blonde, I guess, not sure what color it is, but it ain't dark. Anyway, she never disappoints. Can't wait to "run into her again".


    Be safe-Happy 4th!


    Chico

  3. #6719

    Good find

    Quote Originally Posted by LynnMan  [View Original Post]
    Hello, mongers,

    I had a chance to visit your city over the weekend, and as the title above says I hooked up with ASW, my first in the states. I have previous experience on Wilkens so I knew how to go about the various streets. Sunday about 10am, I hit the stroll, I checked out Fulton st, then South Carey, I saw a few definite SWS, but none caught my eye. I spotted Jenn at first in the company of a black female, not sure if she was working or not, becuase I could see kids infront of the house, this was a house on Ramsey st (extension of Wilkens) between Calhoun and Goodyear. The black girl looked at my car, and as I looked, she pointed her hand at the asian, I nodded my head, and pulled over on Calhoun st.

    The ASW introduced herself as Jenn, or it may have a different spelling, she quoted 20 for BJ and 40 for FS. We went to a street spot, the one downer was that she only gives CBJ, knowing myself, and how long it would take, I opted to upgrade, ashe know a 10 house. We went in, nothing to it, just a room with a bed in it, I gave the guy 10 bucks. My surprise was the body on tyhis woman, she looked kind of slim, small head on the streets, but when she undressed I had to take a moment to appreciate her body, no belly, firm 32's at least C. Cup or bigger, and unshaved kitty, very clean, from what I could tell, no track marks, needles etc. She reminded me of those Massage parlour girls in Hongkong. CBJ was average, then we proceeded to FS including mish, CG, and finished up wiyk K-9, absolutely wonderful.

    On the way back I asked her where she was from, she replied Korea. I had not asked her many questions before, so that I don't spook her, or mess up with our interaction, she is 30YO no kids. She actually held a good conversation, including her informed views on the Congress argument at not raising the debt limit, this reinforced my belief that she was with it, might be fairly new to this. I never got to ask why she is doing this, because we had arrived where she wanted to be dropped off.

    I hope you all get a chance to scoop her.

    LM
    In my thirty plus years of mongering WW and B / CB I have only seen one Asian girl that I was sure was a SW. It was in the same area where LynnMan found Jenn, but this one looked older and burned out. This is good news, along with the other new faces that have been popping up on WW, it might be a good summer. I was cruising WW today, couldn't find any new talent, I settled for Crystal. She always does a good job on the mic work and is a pleasant girl. I was hoping to catch one of the new hotties but got tired of looping around, so when I spotted Crystal, she hoped into the Monger Machine and off we went.

    Rp

  4. #6718

    Weekend stroll : Jenn the ASW

    Hello, mongers,

    I had a chance to visit your city over the weekend, and as the title above says I hooked up with ASW, my first in the states. I have previous experience on Wilkens so I knew how to go about the various streets. Sunday about 10am, I hit the stroll, I checked out Fulton st, then South Carey, I saw a few definite SWS, but none caught my eye. I spotted Jenn at first in the company of a black female, not sure if she was working or not, becuase I could see kids infront of the house, this was a house on Ramsey st (extension of Wilkens) between Calhoun and Goodyear. The black girl looked at my car, and as I looked, she pointed her hand at the asian, I nodded my head, and pulled over on Calhoun st.

    The ASW introduced herself as Jenn, or it may have a different spelling, she quoted 20 for BJ and 40 for FS. We went to a street spot, the one downer was that she only gives CBJ, knowing myself, and how long it would take, I opted to upgrade, ashe know a 10 house. We went in, nothing to it, just a room with a bed in it, I gave the guy 10 bucks. My surprise was the body on tyhis woman, she looked kind of slim, small head on the streets, but when she undressed I had to take a moment to appreciate her body, no belly, firm 32's at least C.cup or bigger, and unshaved kitty, very clean, from what I could tell, no track marks, needles etc. She reminded me of those Massage parlour girls in Hongkong. CBJ was average, then we proceeded to FS including mish, CG, and finished up wiyk K-9, absolutely wonderful.

    On the way back I asked her where she was from, she replied Korea. I had not asked her many questions before, so that I don't spook her, or mess up with our interaction, she is 30YO no kids. She actually held a good conversation, including her informed views on the Congress argument at not raising the debt limit, this reinforced my belief that she was with it, might be fairly new to this. I never got to ask why she is doing this, because we had arrived where she wanted to be dropped off.

    I hope you all get a chance to scoop her.

    LM

  5. #6717

    A little intel

    Darlene is now out of the area. Some guy bought a house in WV. He packed her up in a grey van and is going to play house. According to a fellow who has known her for her whole life says "She will be back" She has done this before. This wild animal cannot be tamed. So she is out of the loop for a few months.

    On a lighter note I saw Jessica today. I picked her up this afternoon around noon. She is a real sweet heart and a really pleases you. She is very slim with muscular legs. The head work was a 10, not complaints. She is also very limber & flexible. I will also give her a 10 there also. I picked her up on Monroe & Fulton Standard tuition applies.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jessica3.jpg
Views:	2824
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	136190

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jessica2.jpg
Views:	2341
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	136189

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jessica1.jpg
Views:	2434
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	136191

  6. #6716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Cydney, Molly and some 411

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Now on to the 411 was in food depot at Westside sending a Western Union and who do I see behind the counter? Hawian Stephenie was shocked she looked pretty good has a nice booty too did'nt say anything to her but she recognized me and did'nt say anything
    Sounds like the Stephanie I picked up about 6 or 7 months ago on Wilkens & Catherine, which is close to the Food Depot. About 25 whyear old really nice booty, like a sista's ass but she didn't look Hawaiin at all, just a regular white girl. Then she moved over to North Ave near Bloomingdale. She called a few times and we continued to hook up, then all of a sudden she stopped calling. She was by far one of the cleanest SW's I've hooked up with. She seemed almost normal as if she really didn't have a drug habit, maybe someone who's just having a rough time in this economy. Maybe it's the same girl, I'm not sure. Will have to check out the supermarket.

    Happy 4th!

    Chico

  7. #6715

    Cydney, Molly and some 411

    Forgot to post but will now wrap it all into one big bow. First last week went to watch some be-ball up in Essex on the way back decided to see what was popping on Conkling. Made two passes and noticed a girl that is sometimes over by the circle. Hispanic looking girl never knew her name but she is preggoI hit it some years ago when I picked her and her friend up bought them some food she ditched the buddy and went to the ho-tel and let me hit just because I treated her nice but for the life of me I cannot remember her name. Saw me and first question was what are you doing over this way you usually are over on Wilkens. Well I'm just riding around. Made one more pass another girl gets up and walks over asks can I give her a ride she had a bag looked like she might have gotten put out somewhere. Cydney looks kinda of punked out whole lot of tat's close hair cut she said she had to leave a half-way house because she was drinking after breaking up with her bf she claimed she just needed someone to talk to. Okay I'll play Dr. Phil for a minute. Pulled off parked on Haven had a convo about how she ended up where she did and all. At first I thought that was going to be it. Then she asks me if I wanted to do anything and that was I a cop. I don't know No and Yes as she was asking she was stripping off everything damn body was'nt bad at all no track marks like I said whole lot of tat's nice shaved area and perky pierced nips. Okay negotiations started at 20 beans for the mic 40 beans FS. Well I'm kinda light in the wallet being as though someone broke into my car and stole my wallet left my deceased mom's pic and my driver's license nice of them huh? Had 20 beans went for the mic work pulled off found a nice little spot as history with me states I don't do car dates too much but after hearing her say I would not be disappointed had to go for it. Was I? HELL NO she started out licking up and down the family jewels and anywhere else she could sucking action was on point the right amount of suction and speed varing speed that is kept licking, sucking a tiny bit of hand but it was more mouth than anything finally got me to pop and just as I did this young guy and girl were coming down the street. She is now an SW Idol got a number have'nt had time to see if it's working. Moving on Saturday I was talking with pricey Nicole's mom trying to line up a freebie no dice. Went out and ran into Molly who I just recently reported on to make things short service still the same mic work great all for just 20 beans. Now on to the 411 was in food depot at Westside sending a Western Union and who do I see behind the counter? Hawian Stephenie was shocked she looked pretty good has a nice booty too did'nt say anything to her but she recognized me and did'nt say anything. Everybody's favorite girl from WV Darlene apparantley went back with her bf. Dude Darnell told me when he say me now I don't know how true that is because sometimes he talks out the side of head but considering that I usually run into her and have'nt seen her this might be true, but as always after leaving a couple months or so she always comes back

  8. #6714

    Hot Chris on WW

    Tried to scoop her too, but she appeared int he midle of something. She walked form the Chinese store on the corner by the circle, around the block to the auto repairs shop, and back to talk to someone. Later, I saw her with 3 marks on her arm, right below the shoulder which looked like elongated bee stings. She has bear paws tatoos on her thigh. She gave me the look, but the bees had priority.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    Right before I saw the girl with the yellow bag, I spotted one who could be Daddy69's 10. She was off the circle, down one of those side streets standing on a corner. About 20yo WSW black hair, pretty face, pouty lips, kick ass body. She was dressed in shorts and a low cut top, with a nice rack. I pulled up to her at the corner and waited for her to come over, after a minute or so, she came up to the window, passenger side. I asked for her name, she said Chris. She was real clean, with a tatoo on her left breast. I asked her to get in, she said no, so I told her I was sorry I had made a mistake. She asked me if I was a cop (no) and said "I live here" so I asked her to meet me somewhere else. Again she said "I live here" and if you want a date, we could go to her place. She looked TGTBT and there were a couple of big guys standing around, I thought it was some kind of set up. She was pretty hot looking, but I don't think she is Puerto Rican like Daddy69's girl. Maybe we are going to have some decent talent for the summer.

    Rp
    Yes .... I love that "fuck me" dress. It was very cool. If I ever sting that check, I will do that with her blue dress on.

  9. #6713

    Another new girl on WW

    Right before I saw the girl with the yellow bag, I spotted one who could be Daddy69's 10. She was off the circle, down one of those side streets standing on a corner. About 20yo WSW black hair, pretty face, pouty lips, kick ass body. She was dressed in shorts and a low cut top, with a nice rack. I pulled up to her at the corner and waited for her to come over, after a minute or so, she came up to the window, passenger side. I asked for her name, she said Chris. She was real clean, with a tatoo on her left breast. I asked her to get in, she said no, so I told her I was sorry I had made a mistake. She asked me if I was a cop (no) and said "I live here" so I asked her to meet me somewhere else. Again she said "I live here" and if you want a date, we could go to her place. She looked TGTBT and there were a couple of big guys standing around, I thought it was some kind of set up. She was pretty hot looking, but I don't think she is Puerto Rican like Daddy69's girl. Maybe we are going to have some decent talent for the summer.

    Rp

  10. #6712

    New girl on WW

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Here is todays find. Got scooped while I was changing directions, then caught up with her and her pimp while 4 LE vehicles were on the other side. I caught LE's attention, so I discharged my gun in a MILF.

    Sorry for picture quality. I had to take it form a distance because of the situations.

    Attachment 136079
    I saw her near the circle today, a couple of Mongers were trying to pick her up. When I finally got a shot at her to attempt the scoop a LEO was sitting at the end of a side street staring right in my direction. I looped around a bit, then came back, she was gone. She had on that "fuck me" dress and was carrying a yellow bag.

    Rp

  11. #6711

    New Sexy SW on WW

    Here is todays find. Got scooped while I was changing directions, then caught up with her and her pimp while 4 LE vehicles were on the other side. I caught LE's attention, so I discharged my gun in a MILF.

    Sorry for picture quality. I had to take it form a distance because of the situations.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ww_sw.jpg
Views:	4013
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	136079

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy69  [View Original Post]
    A Puerto Rican named STACY. .

    Spotted around Wilkens and Fulton.

    She is a 10 in ALL AREAS! ! !

    If you see her treat her Good and Let her know

    "DJ" said so! ! ! 1 LMAO! !

  12. #6710
    I am rather sad I am leaving the circle area to Columbia, MD.

    I am not aware of any action here.

    Anyone know anything?

  13. #6709

    Sexist SW on WW

    A Puerto Rican named STACY. .

    Spotted around Wilkens and Fulton.

    She is a 10 in ALL AREAS! ! !

    If you see her treat her Good and Let her know

    "DJ" said so! ! ! 1 LMAO! !

  14. #6708

    Oh yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox  [View Original Post]
    Dawne.

    Her sister.

    Eva.

    Chrissy.

    Victoria.

    Just to name a few.

    Smiling Fox
    Eva is gina, my bad!

    Oh yeah

    Thanks smf!

  15. #6707

    Hampden girls.

    Dawne.

    Her sister.

    Eva.

    Chrissy.

    Victoria.

    Just to name a few.

    Smiling Fox, ; }

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape