LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3683

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I'm going to look her up under that name, Liz. What blocks do she frequent? She did give me a different name when I meet her but don't remember it. After she got comfortable she gave me her real name and while she was in the bathroom I went through her purse her name checks out.
    Now, I'm really confused. Becareful giving out personal information about yourself. I can feel a surge in car stops of green vehicles with searches!

  2. #3682

    Liz or Corey?

    Thanks, I'm going to look her up under that name, Liz. What blocks do she frequent? She did give me a different name when I meet her but don't remember it. After she got comfortable she gave me her real name and while she was in the bathroom I went through her purse her name checks out.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    That is liz not sure if she is using a new name or the newb is telling tails but I`ll take him at his word.

  3. #3681
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Wow! That so looks like Liz. Wondering if she is going by a different name now.
    That is liz not sure if she is using a new name or the newb is telling tails but I`ll take him at his word.

  4. #3680
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    I meet her about 2 weeks ago I forget the name of the block next block from Summerset in front of the Chinese restaurant. Pretty little Brunett named Corey. She wore glasses, the lens kept fallin out. I took her back to my place and had a great time. Sorry guys no sex but I will next time I promise and I'll have pics to prove it. Would love to see her again has anyone seen her, I attached a pic I found on this site.
    Wow! That so looks like Liz. Wondering if she is going by a different name now.

  5. #3679

    Re: Moyua

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    I saw her by the circle, I picked her up and drove her home. I should still have the address in my GPS it wasn't far from where I picked her up. If I still have it ill forward you just the street so you can have a general idea of where she is at.

    When she is not there she is on K between Cumb* and Front.
    Thanks, I guess you could say I am hooked.

    CookyJar

  6. #3678

    Suzy, she is hot

    What general area can she be found in?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    The other day I saw Suzy just as she was getting into a late model car with Jersey tags. Soon after she had gotten in, she hopped back out and ran around the corner. She returned walking with a young black dude and disappeared as I pulled up into a nearby parking stop. She reappeared a few minute later, saw me, smiled and gave me a wink and a wave. She returned to the Jersey car, waiting on the corner, and jumped in. My hopes for another episode with Suzy dwindled as I watched her drive away with some lucky dude. My only solace was that maybe it was a forum member in the car and he

  7. #3677

    Moyua

    I saw her by the circle, I picked her up and drove her home. I should still have the address in my GPS it wasn't far from where I picked her up. If I still have it ill forward you just the street so you can have a general idea of where she is at.

    When she is not there she is on K between Cumb* and Front.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    It my life's mission to find Moyua. Where on broad did you see her?

    CookyJar

  8. #3676
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is a strange one. She is either very, very good or very, very bad. The worst part is, there is no way of telling which is the flavor of the day.

    CookyJar
    Confirmed she does get moody, but when she is in a fun mood look out you are going to have a great time!

  9. #3675

    Re: Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    She gave me a BBBJ for a ride from summerst to thyler over near the 7-11. I couldn't believe it.
    Ashley is a strange one. She is either very, very good or very, very bad. The worst part is, there is no way of telling which is the flavor of the day.

    CookyJar

  10. #3674

    Re: Moyua

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week she was working on Board St. She my Boo Boo, real sweat girl, I always go out of my way to at least give her a hug. If you see her tell her to call Terrence with the little green Toyota.
    It my life's mission to find Moyua. Where on broad did you see her?

    CookyJar

  11. #3673

    Corey

    I meet her about 2 weeks ago I forget the name of the block next block from Summerset in front of the Chinese restaurant. Pretty little Brunett named Corey. She wore glasses, the lens kept fallin out. I took her back to my place and had a great time. Sorry guys no sex but I will next time I promise and I'll have pics to prove it. Would love to see her again has anyone seen her, I attached a pic I found on this site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cory.jpg‎  

  12. #3672

    Ashley

    She gave me a BBBJ for a ride from summerst to thyler over near the 7-11. I couldn't believe it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    My first date with Ashley was a threesome and it was off the chain. My second date with Ashley and Marie the scammer Was disappointing, but not Ashley's fault. The three date was a bust. The forth and latest date was actually pretty nice. It was not the mind blower that the first date was, but there was nothing to complain about.

    CookyJar

  13. #3671

    Moyua

    I met Moyua on K. Once she got in my car and the police pulled me over immediately, I had enough sh*t under the set to send me away for 10 years. Moyua got out and spoke to them and they sent me on my way. Saw her last week she was working on Board St. She my Boo Boo, real sweat girl, I always go out of my way to at least give her a hug. If you see her tell her to call Terrence with the little green Toyota.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    One of my other, 'All Time Favorites, ' Moyua was also a retainer. Beside for being a great single date, she was good at finding and encouraging her friends to join us. Another one of the things I liked about Moyua, as an employee, was that she was loyal to me as a client. If one of her recruits fell out of line, she'the take charge and straighten them out.

    It all came together when I was able to get two of my, 'All Time Favorites, ' Moyua and Nilly together in the same room.

    She's in Center City saw her last week working on Broad. If you run into her tell her to call Terrence with the little green Toyota. She's so sweet. Moyua my Boo Boo.

    BTW, I've date Moyua dozens of time – still haven't had enough. If she is out there, believe me, I'll find her.

    CookyJar

  14. #3670
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Did you say $19, 000, Davey? I have been working the wrong end of my hobby. Maybe I should be paying more attention to my photography.

    I could do a lot of mongering with $19, 000.

    I have not seen the sisters around for months. I wonder if they know. Stockbridge probably had them sign a models release, so they cannot get any of the $19, 000. Still, it is a cool thing to be part of.

    CookyJar
    Yup you heard it right. 19 big ones! I actually saw Carol around just a couple of weeks ago. Didn't have time to stop and play and she was in her "sleepy" mode so I kept going. She was right by where that pic was taken. Yes she did hear about that pic. She actually brought it up to me last year, asking if I had seen or heard about it and so I brought it up on my phone and showed it to her.

  15. #3669
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Usually I have a pretty good time when I am with Suzy. She is one of the very few girls who I enjoy being with just because of her body and looks. Suzy's BBBJ is nice. The sex is great. Her body, when she is in prime condition, is perfect – IMHO. Unfortunately, all three; the BJ, the sex and a romp around her body would not be in the cards. Suzy was willing to try. I was not. This was a chance encounter. It was obvious that I have dragged her away from a deep sleep. Suzy is no doper. The pipe is her friend. Yet, she kept dropping off, asleep, at every opportunity. She was not at her best. Her hair was a mess. So I opted to not take a chance with receiving a bad performance. We drove around. I took her down to the 'K, ' hoping that the fresh air would revive her. We visited a friend. I took her to a buddy's house where I took a couple of pictures. Then I drove her back to finish her nap.

    Now that I know where Suzy stays, I am looking forward to continuing our friendship. (Please, don't ask. I hate telling fellow mongers 'No. ' Even if I did know the address, I would not pass it on. I only know the place by sight.)

    CookyJar
    Hay just letting you know that Suzy's pictures are very nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape