Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 8093
-
08-23-08 16:09 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 1126The other day I saw Suzy just as she was getting into a late model car with Jersey tags. Soon after she had gotten in, she hopped back out and ran around the corner. She returned walking with a young black dude and disappeared as I pulled up into a nearby parking stop. She reappeared a few minute later, saw me, smiled and gave me a wink and a wave. She returned to the Jersey car, waiting on the corner, and jumped in. My hopes for another episode with Suzy dwindled as I watched her drive away with some lucky dude. My only solace was that maybe it was a forum member in the car and he
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
08-23-08 13:27 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 1843That Suzy is a dream...she definitely deserved her Miss CJ 2007 crown....just exceptional. Thanks for taking the time to post the additional pics of her.
-
08-23-08 13:01 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 5563Suzy (Still out there)
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
FlyGuyEddie, I hope you find her soon.
CookyJar
-
08-23-08 12:55 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 5563A Couple for the Corps
Suzy offered a couple of pictures for the USMC. A toast to our men in uniform.
Semper Fi
CookyJar
-
08-23-08 12:45 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 5563Suzy (Still Tops)
PS: Follow the link to see past Suzy pictures and the reason she was my pick for "Miss CookyJar 2007"
And why she is still a knockout. LOL
CookyJar
-
08-23-08 12:38 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 5563Suzy (Tops in my book)
Suzy is a real sweet heart. I find it hard to believe that after all of this time, no other forum member has sampled her wares.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
The other day I saw Suzy just as she was getting into a late model car with Jersey tags. Soon after she had gotten in, she hopped back out and ran around the corner. She returned walking with a young black dude and disappeared as I pulled up into a nearby parking stop. She reappeared a few minute later, saw me, smiled and gave me a wink and a wave. She returned to the Jersey car, waiting on the corner, and jumped in. My hopes for another episode with Suzy dwindled as I watched her drive away with some lucky dude. My only solace was that maybe it was a forum member in the car and he’d share his story. I hoped it was FlyGuyEddie.
A couple of days later, on that same corner, I saw Suzy again. Only this time there was no waiting car. I pulled up and she quickly came over, flashed me that smile; and asked, “What’s up?” I indicated for her to get in, but she wanted to stop into the local Chinese store first. She returned from the store with a soda for her and a diet coke for me. I was totally shock. I asked she how she remember that I drank only diet. She just laughed and handed me the coke. (I was more shocked by the gesture then the fact that she remembered my drink.) As she got into my car, Suzy felt the need to apologize for not coming over and speaking to me the other day. She also explained why she had been in such a hurry. It seems that our girl had gotten herself into a little debt with one of the local dealer. She said that she had been paying him back, a little at a time for weeks. She then said that as a result of the date with the Jersey guy (one of her regulars) she was now out of debt. She quoted some outrageous figure that he’d given her, plus the fact that she’d gotten to help smoke up his dope. My only reply was, “its good work, if you can get it.”
So, that’s why Suzy is so hard to find. Her regulars take care of her and she takes care of them. They keep her clean, well feed and occupied. She works in a neighborhood where she is a standout among her fellows. When she is out there, she is not hard to spot, but; she is not out there long. She provides a real service for her upscale customers who smoke dope. They come from out of town looking to score but are intimidated by the black dealers. A young pretty white girl, go between, is just what they need.
I guess I fall into line, somewhere among her regulars. I always offer her a chance to relax, refresh herself and partake of a snack. I don’t offer her a lot of funds, because I know her for what she really is. I do give her more than the average scrub pickup from that area, because she is not a scrub and unquestionably worth more. In return, she remembers that I drink diet coke.
Suzy, as a provided is great. This may come to some as a surprise. Must of the better looking girl give the worst service. This is not the case with Suzy. Our first encounter was a car date and it was pretty good. However, if you want to experience Suzy’s real talents and her GFE, take her inside. Show her a little consideration. She will respond in kind. Blow Jobs are not her forte. She gives a very good/passable BJ, but she doesn’t like to catch. That for me kills the effect. She always asks, “Tell me when you are going to come.” Sorry, I just can’t do that. When I am about to bust a nut, I don’t want to be thinking about informing the girl of its arrival. We both know this, so while we always start with a BJ, and quickly more on to full service. That’s where Suzy does her thing. She is a small tight built girl, but she can take a good dick. She is still young and into it enough that she self lubricates. After rubbing the head of my dick on her clit and around the outside of her pussy, she gets moist. Inside, she is tight and wet. Mist, doggie or in any of the standard fuck positions, she is a sweet fuck. And the fact that she like to have her tits fondled does not hurt. Any position where you can reach her breast is a plus. She starts off as a moaner and gets a little loud during the finish. I am not sure whether this is natural or practiced, but it is effective. The fact that she humps back, thrust for thrust implies that she is getting something from it. And her finish is not hurried, but a juicy slow down. Every time I finish fucking this girl, I am exhausted.
CookyJar
-
08-19-08 12:49 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 2124That sucks.
I'm usually in Philly in the am to afternoon.
-
08-19-08 09:17 #1006Regular Member

Posts: 12Gianna sighting
Drove by this morning saw her and some lame dude on the floor trashed going at it verbally, she gave me the look and smile and proceeded to kick him in the ankle.
funny time.. though i did not stop as i was late already to work.
-
08-19-08 07:21 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 5563Fyi
FYI: Recent sightings of Suzy. Just about sunset or a little later. I could not resist another encounter with this beauty. I will post new pictures later in the week. I just wanted to give you a heads up.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
CookyJar
-
08-17-08 18:04 #1004Senior Member

Posts: 143Old York Road
Actually took a stroll down Old York Road this afternoon. I saw 2-3 BSW between Pike and Erie. Unfortunately nothing to reel me in. Was hoping to run into Rochelle or Gianna or some other hottie. No such luck. Went home empty handed, but i will try again in a few days.
thanks for the pics and reports Cookie
-
08-17-08 15:34 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 2124Haha,
That doesn't surprise me that one of the dealer s "Mike Tysoned" her in the at all.
-
08-17-08 00:42 #1002Senior Member

Posts: 5563It happens. Usually the wanna be pimps and drug husslers will protect the white girls. They know where the money comes from. Think about it. It would be bad for business if they let things get out of hand. They don't want to draw attention to the area any more then we do. It's usually pretty safe unless rival drug gangs decide to go at each other. But there are girls like Rochelle who cannot keep their mouths shut. I recently saw Rochelle aurguing with one of the younger dealers. Right after that was when she said she got robbed and that someone had hit her in the jaw.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
CookyJar
-
08-16-08 21:09 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 630I have seen this to be a growing problem in several region I travel and monger friends I keep in contactC with.
REGULAR decent SW's who use to be Ready, Willing, and Able, are now waving you off like they don't need the money.
I have had this happen over the last year in my home city, and a few I visit. SW's I know I have had and can get, not wanting to play that day. I know it ain't a Motha Natcha thing because they would be willing to at least do a BJ.
So now it is a Suga Daddy. I know some of them are off drugs, but still need money, for whatever. Then once in a while they need extra emergency money, and when they do, and you catch up to them you are in like Flint.
I guess when some of the more decent SW's really clean up they can be Star, and raise their VALUE up DRAMATICALLY. Enough to get them a Suga Daddy, who is usually some old dumbass, or some young bicycle pimp with a wad of money to through around for now. Until he get busted, and she moves in with his Brotha or Partna or Boyz. She can get passed around and still stay protected and takin care of.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
08-16-08 15:45 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 2124Oh so Andrea stayed in that same house? Pm I'll let you know which house it was niecy lives in maybe they know where Andrea is now.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
08-16-08 15:42 #999Senior Member

Posts: 2124I remember a few years back a WSW named tracy who used to work on old york near erie she was early 30's 5'2" 125 lbs or so brown hair, but I think the BSW's were beating her up I seen her with a few black and blues on her eyes a few times but I never asked what happened. The one time when I picked her up a BSW was screaming at us saying HEY HEY! And was jumping up and down making a scene on erie and 13th. The next week I seen that tracy had a black eye so I can only guess she got beat up Oh sh*t also on the corner of Pike and old york around noon a seen a bws who was skinny and nasty fighting a fat bws in a white outfit over that corner which I found to be funny.
Originally Posted by CookyJar











Reply With Quote





