Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 133 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 1983
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Njroadrash  [View Original Post]
    Drove down Bway on my way home from work yesterday. Corner of Morgan & Bway saw an slightly older WSW, SHOULDER length brown hair wearing a green top and black spandex pants with heals. Wanted to scoop her up but leo was down the road. Does anyone know who she is, she had a tan, and looks like she had a nice@$$. Also can someone throw me a hint to where I can find a 10. 00 room?
    That was Camile that you saw I was talking to her around 1 in the afternoon.

  2. #92

    Happy Hour

    Drove down Bway on my way home from work yesterday. Corner of Morgan & Bway saw an slightly older WSW, SHOULDER length brown hair wearing a green top and black spandex pants with heals. Wanted to scoop her up but leo was down the road. Does anyone know who she is, she had a tan, and looks like she had a nice@$$. Also can someone throw me a hint to where I can find a 10.00 room?

  3. #91
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    Saturday trip

    I decided to cruise broadway on Saturday, there were lot of girls out as well as LE. I think it's getting riskier every day. Before I saw Leigh, I did try to pickup a very cute looking girl but one of you beat me (someone driving one of those asian cars, you lucky bastard at-least report your experience)

    To everyone, who has asked me for leigh's digits, she has asked me to share with the people I know well, so if you are new to the forum, I may not be able to share her number with you. I am sorry but I don't want 50 people calling her.

  4. #90
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    Leigh

    Picked Leigh today. Great service. I have know her for two years and she always delivers. She doesn't come out here that often / she now has a phone.

  5. #89

    Monger Routes

    Any up to dates routes.

  6. #88
    [QUOTE=Steel Men; 1137919. Does anyone else have any knowledge of this place? Or am I the only one on here who's tapped this resource? [/QUOTE]Granted, I don't live out in that area anymore, but I still drive through out of habit, just like I used to, when I'm in the area. Honestly, I haven't seen action in there since late 2005 or early 2006. Back then it was down in the Pines / Arborwood, or as we all used to call it,"Little Camden".

    At some point (in late 2005 or early 2006) the cops came in and shut the lady down that was running a lot of the shit out of her apartment. I knew her, and the reason I knew it was her was the newspapers identified her age. She was a nasty old bag, but she knew some damn fine hos! And one awful one (I don't mean her).

    I've almost never seen any SWing in the other apartment complexes, the ones closer to 30. But you know, I only drive through them once. I usually spend a while on little camden, just out of nostalgia.

  7. #87

    Report on Lindenwold "loop"

    Just completed loop through just about all the apartment complexes off gibbsboro Road.

    I saw plenty of places to date but no SW's.

    Steel Men, is it too early in the year, or too late at night?

  8. #86

    Tell us more

    I am going to check this resource now! BRB with a report.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Men  [View Original Post]
    I am a fairly rookie monger, as I haven't ventured much out of the small pond that is Lindenwold. Specifically, the apartment complexes on Gibbsboro Road. Off of rt. 30. I have picked up a few girls there, almost all addicted to something whether they smoke it or shoot it. I've yet to get pictures, though there's a few I likely could, and I only remember about half their names at this point as I've been going there for 2-3 years now. A nice mix of WSW, BSW, LSW, and if it's what you're looking for (which it certainly isn't for me) there's even the occasional tsw. I've only ever driven the loops (as the complexes "loop" around several buildings) after night-fall which can be dry many nights of the winter. Summertime, however, the pickings seem to be consistent and good with many more girls in their 20's coming out to play. Does anyone else have any knowledge of this place? Or am I the only one on here who's tapped this resource?

  9. #85

    Whackamole

    Quote Originally Posted by Hdmaybull  [View Original Post]
    I would like to say that I feel like some of you are the worst wingmen ever, LOL. Every time I saw one I wanted to meet one of you would do a major C-block and pick her. I saw a chic that I think looked like Mia Rose the adult actress, just thinner. Of course when I made the turn one of you stopped and she ran to you. I did meet Danielle (cute in the face, around 25, dark hair, Cs, a bit extra in the gut). She has a great head game, doesn't forget the berries. I keep forgetting my camera. She said that around 20 girls were picked up in the last few weeks with UCs.
    The game is whack-a-mole. Girls pop up and dissappear so fast and their numbers change and come in and out of service constantly. If you see someone on the ave you got to make the stop and not do the comeback thing. If you change your mind no harm no foul. But just remember you may get ignored because of the risky nature of this mongering

  10. #84
    I would like to say that I feel like some of you are the worst wingmen ever, LOL. Every time I saw one I wanted to meet one of you would do a major C-block and pick her. I saw a chic that I think looked like Mia Rose the adult actress, just thinner. Of course when I made the turn one of you stopped and she ran to you. I did meet Danielle (cute in the face, around 25, dark hair, Cs, a bit extra in the gut). She has a great head game, doesn't forget the berries. I keep forgetting my camera. She said that around 20 girls were picked up in the last few weeks with UCs.

  11. #83

    Camden still alive

    Had to be near south Jersey so I cruised B'way on and off from 8-12. The ladies were out. It seems the younger ladies come out early get what they need for the day and go in. LE was out but not in the force others saw. When I saw who I wanted to get of course one of you had a nice interception. I finally got Shel or Shelly. She is 23 and pierced all over her face. She has a nice rack and an OK butt. Her performance was a good sound effects, moans etc. Seems to do only covered service but her CBJ was nice. I would see her again. Maybe pics next time.

  12. #82

    CJ of the female variety

    Drove Broadway midday Sunday. Haven't been there during daytime in quite awhile. Somehow I keep expecting to see wide open action and no LE, but like my last visit a few weeks ago that wasn't the case. Saw several LE cars but there were also a decent number of girls out. There was one nice looking young platinum blonde down around Spruce who I wanted. I parked down a side street and waited but there was a Mom standing nearby outside her house watching her kids and she was looking at me closely so I moved on. By the time I came back around another monger had beaten me to the prize.

    So I picked up "CJ" not more than a block away. Brunette, nice eyes, maybe 5'5" and mid-20's, she had a very friendly look about her and was giving me and others a cute little wave. As soon as she got in I realized my instincts were good. Pleasant and talkative personality. Says she usually works at night and this is a very unusual time for her to be out. She had a small little top on that showed off what seemed to be a nice pair of breasts and it was also riding up to show her belly. I find daytime car dates in Camden to be stressful but we found a decent spot. She got up on her knees on the passenger seat so that she could get a good angle. Didn't take me deep but good tongue and hand action with no rush and she took a sizable weekend bucket of cum in her mouth before spitting it out.

    Man I really dislike parts of the new website like the search feature which wouldn't let me look up "CJ" because it is too short. I thought I'd remembered seeing the name. Finally found her just by looking through the threads in a report from Hdmaybull from last August which included pics (see link). Would definitely repeat and try her FS. We need our own "CJ" to do this CJ. I think he'd like her.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1035094

  13. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Odd  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    What's the best spot at Marlton Pike and what are the best times?

    Thanks
    Marlton Pike has been dead for quite some time. I have been mongering for at least 20 years in that area. I really don't see any new or old SW's in that area or Westfield Avenue. I really thought there would be some fresh talent out there by now.

  14. #80
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626

    Sat.

    Cruised Broadway as I usually do when I'm in the area. I'm surprised how few were out on a Sat. Morning. Perhaps that is the worst time to look as they might be catching some sleep for a late Fri. Night? This time always seems to be a hit or miss since I'm sure many are looking to satisfy a morning craving before walking the streets.

    Spotted Camille at her usual location. Funny how often I have run into her, but still never dated. Regardless, I was wondering if she has a "handler" now? I noticed two unusual things today. First, there was a parked car very close to her location. Second, there was a black man standing nearby, close enough to observe. Could be totally unrelated, but the change of scenery caused me to move on yet again.

  15. #79

    Marlton Pike

    Hey guys,

    What's the best spot at Marlton Pike and what are the best times?

    Thanks

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape