Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 1984
-
02-21-11 16:26 #79Senior Member

Posts: 33Marlton Pike
Hey guys,
What's the best spot at Marlton Pike and what are the best times?
Thanks
-
02-19-11 20:34 #78Senior Member

Posts: 170Danielle
Drove the circuit this afternoon: Marlton Pike to Federal to Broadway. Nothing at all until I got south of Atlantic. Too many cops parked on Broadway farther north. A little colony of WSWs around Morgan. I picked the one who looked the best, although she was quite bundled up against the cold wind. Her name is Danielle. She's 28, medium height and weight, long black hair, has a 7-year-old boy and has been on the streets since September 2010. I took her to a hotel in Mt. Laurel where we had a very good time. She agreed to 40 but I ended up giving her 80 because she stayed so long and did such a nice job. No regrets.
Bruce
-
02-18-11 22:03 #77Senior Member

Posts: 626Olivia
WOW, I'm so sad to hear this bad news! I wanted to, but never met Olivia. Always feel bad regardless hearing about the situations they are in and feel even worse with their demise.
-
02-18-11 13:08 #76Senior Member

Posts: 121Wow, I was surprised to read this. Unfortunatly, it's TRUE. Those that know me, know I have my ways, but I can tell you that, unfortunatly, I am 100% certain she is deceased.
Originally Posted by Hoe Hunter
[View Original Post]
Very sad.
-
02-17-11 21:55 #75Senior Member

Posts: 103I hope this is just a rumor because she was a sweet girl. Last time I dated her was a couple of months ago. She had just left rehab and gained some significant weight (which looked really good on her). She told me she's staying with the stepdad and he would try and have have sex with her constantly. That's why she left and was running the streets again. I hope this is all a rumor and I hope she's doing well.
Originally Posted by JR Long
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-11 15:49 #74Senior Member

Posts: 99Olivia? Rumor
I decided to cruise Broadway the other night. I spotted several WSW but no one that really caught my attention. Alana was out but I decided to pick up someone new. I picked up a blonde WSW about 5'5." While we were talking I asked about some girls that I know and I asked if she knew Olivia. She said that Olivia overdosed recently and died. I don't know if this is true or just a rumor. I know that it's been awhile since I've seen Olivia. She was always a sweet girl. I have some reasons to believe that it's just a rumor and not true but I was wondering if anyone else had any info.
-
02-16-11 08:56 #73Senior Member

Posts: 1384Seems like the post has been taken down already. Good practice may be to just copy and paste the ad instead of the link. They seem to disappear so quickly.
Originally Posted by Sjman
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-11 23:42 #72Senior Member

Posts: 121Did she have a ton of tattoos, freckles on her face? I picked up a Katie. 5'6 ish, short hair, but long in the front, like a skate punk and like I said, loaded with tattoos, chest, back neck etc.
Originally Posted by BillJonespbr
[View Original Post]
Very pleasant girl, nice conversation, says a lot of busts, huge busts last week with under cover johns and girls! Well, according to her.
Anyway, decent BBBJCIM spit.
-
02-12-11 18:32 #71Senior Member

Posts: 214Mallisa
Mallisa is on backpage. She is looking good.
http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...als-20/6973318
-
02-11-11 00:31 #70Regular Member

Posts: 2Diamond in the rough or just rough?
I am a fairly rookie monger, as I haven't ventured much out of the small pond that is Lindenwold. Specifically, the apartment complexes on Gibbsboro Road. Off of rt. 30. I have picked up a few girls there, almost all addicted to something whether they smoke it or shoot it. I've yet to get pictures, though there's a few I likely could, and I only remember about half their names at this point as I've been going there for 2-3 years now. A nice mix of WSW, BSW, LSW, and if it's what you're looking for (which it certainly isn't for me) there's even the occasional tsw. I've only ever driven the loops (as the complexes "loop" around several buildings) after night-fall which can be dry many nights of the winter. Summertime, however, the pickings seem to be consistent and good with many more girls in their 20's coming out to play. Does anyone else have any knowledge of this place? Or am I the only one on here who's tapped this resource?
-
02-09-11 23:27 #69Senior Member

Posts: 73Drug use has permeated society in general, you don't have to go to the badlands to get your fix, basically anywhere you live there will be a drug dealer of some sort (cleaner location and higher quality stuff maybe) , soccer moms, normal looking people and well bred teenagers use drugs and addicts seem to have a sixth sense to identify each other and a supplier, sad stories like this one are just too common, I have lost count of the ones I have heard and perhaps I am getting too indifferent to them and the part I play on them myself.
Originally Posted by Fbtom
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-11 01:58 #68Senior Member

Posts: 66There were about 7 out tonight after 10pm. I picked up Dana, a 5'4 late 20s WSW. She was on a back street off of Broadway. Went to the room and she has a nice shaped bottom but a bit saggy up top. She was very accommodating. If I see her in the future I would try again. I missed two others I would have picked up but I guess one of you got them.
-
02-06-11 21:01 #67Senior Member

Posts: 862Not many girls, surprising amount of LE
Late afternoon SuperBowl Sunday I was on my way back from AC and thought I'd make my first visit to Camden's Broadway since the LE layoffs. I was surprised to see significant LE presence. 1 State Police car, and 3 Camden LE cars, one of whom was parked in a trapping spot out of obvious sight on one of the streets near Viola. By the time I was several blocks down Broadway I looked in the rear view that he was already stopping someone behind me. There were a handful of WSWs and BSWs out starting at the Morgan intersection but really not that many and nothing that especially caught my eye. I continued on to K and picked up someone there who I'll post about.
-
02-06-11 11:52 #66Senior Member

Posts: 403They make their own decisions. Usually bad ones.
Situations like that can be uncomfortable. We do what we do for our own reasons. Likewise, they do what they do for their own reasons. They started using drugs, for whatever reasons. We support their habits because they provide us with an outlet for our own demons. If there were no SW on the stroll, we wouldn't be out there. (Not sure what the hell we would do to satisfy our 'desires'.) They lie as a matter of course. I'd been seeing Erika for almost two years. She was telling me she was on suboxone and looking for work. I was trying to help her out by paying her to help me with some work I was trying to get done when she ripped me off for. 4. In all that time, all the times she was using and could have stolen from me, she didn't. Then when she has an opportunity to earn some money, with her clothes on, she screws it up. Its unfortunate but sometimes the only thing that works is tough love, clear definable consequences and them hitting bottom and hopefully still being alive to turn themselves around. For too many of them that never happens. If it wasn't you, it would have been someone else. Obviously, she'd been doing something that raised suspicion on his part.
Originally Posted by Sjman
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-11 09:19 #65Senior Member

Posts: 1384Nothing that close has ever happened to me, but I have taken girls back to their real homes in similar situations for them to find out the door was locked and parents wouldn't let them back in the house and have them come back upset just asking to go back to the K. Also recieved a phone call or two from a loved one asking who I was and that my number was showing up as the last one on the bill before so&So left. One reason to always use a non-tracable phone. Bad things happen to girls out here as we have seen recently, and I would sure hate to be the last call on her phone when things like that happen.
Originally Posted by Sjman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




