Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 133 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 1984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #79

    Marlton Pike

    Hey guys,

    What's the best spot at Marlton Pike and what are the best times?

    Thanks

  2. #78

    Danielle

    Drove the circuit this afternoon: Marlton Pike to Federal to Broadway. Nothing at all until I got south of Atlantic. Too many cops parked on Broadway farther north. A little colony of WSWs around Morgan. I picked the one who looked the best, although she was quite bundled up against the cold wind. Her name is Danielle. She's 28, medium height and weight, long black hair, has a 7-year-old boy and has been on the streets since September 2010. I took her to a hotel in Mt. Laurel where we had a very good time. She agreed to 40 but I ended up giving her 80 because she stayed so long and did such a nice job. No regrets.

    Bruce

  3. #77
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626

    Olivia

    WOW, I'm so sad to hear this bad news! I wanted to, but never met Olivia. Always feel bad regardless hearing about the situations they are in and feel even worse with their demise.

  4. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoe Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I hope this is just a rumor because she was a sweet girl. Last time I dated her was a couple of months ago. She had just left rehab and gained some significant weight (which looked really good on her). She told me she's staying with the stepdad and he would try and have have sex with her constantly. That's why she left and was running the streets again. I hope this is all a rumor and I hope she's doing well.
    Wow, I was surprised to read this. Unfortunatly, it's TRUE. Those that know me, know I have my ways, but I can tell you that, unfortunatly, I am 100% certain she is deceased.

    Very sad.

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by JR Long  [View Original Post]
    I decided to cruise Broadway the other night. I spotted several WSW but no one that really caught my attention. Alana was out but I decided to pick up someone new. I picked up a blonde WSW about 5'5." While we were talking I asked about some girls that I know and I asked if she knew Olivia. She said that Olivia overdosed recently and died. I don't know if this is true or just a rumor. I know that it's been awhile since I've seen Olivia. She was always a sweet girl. I have some reasons to believe that it's just a rumor and not true but I was wondering if anyone else had any info.
    I hope this is just a rumor because she was a sweet girl. Last time I dated her was a couple of months ago. She had just left rehab and gained some significant weight (which looked really good on her). She told me she's staying with the stepdad and he would try and have have sex with her constantly. That's why she left and was running the streets again. I hope this is all a rumor and I hope she's doing well.

  6. #74

    Olivia? Rumor

    I decided to cruise Broadway the other night. I spotted several WSW but no one that really caught my attention. Alana was out but I decided to pick up someone new. I picked up a blonde WSW about 5'5." While we were talking I asked about some girls that I know and I asked if she knew Olivia. She said that Olivia overdosed recently and died. I don't know if this is true or just a rumor. I know that it's been awhile since I've seen Olivia. She was always a sweet girl. I have some reasons to believe that it's just a rumor and not true but I was wondering if anyone else had any info.

  7. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjman  [View Original Post]
    Mallisa is on backpage. She is looking good.

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...als-20/6973318
    Seems like the post has been taken down already. Good practice may be to just copy and paste the ad instead of the link. They seem to disappear so quickly.

  8. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by BillJonespbr  [View Original Post]
    Yea it has been dead lately. Usually is in the winter. I got a WSW Katie down on Morgan. Very good CBJ. Was wearing pink pajama pants. Walking w a guy. I'd gotten her there before long time ago. Picking are weird. I usually hit around 11pm or 4am. 4am was when I spotted Katie. Blonde, some meat on her ass, not bony like the others. But skinny. Very nice.
    Did she have a ton of tattoos, freckles on her face? I picked up a Katie. 5'6 ish, short hair, but long in the front, like a skate punk and like I said, loaded with tattoos, chest, back neck etc.

    Very pleasant girl, nice conversation, says a lot of busts, huge busts last week with under cover johns and girls! Well, according to her.

    Anyway, decent BBBJCIM spit.

  9. #71
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    Mallisa

    Mallisa is on backpage. She is looking good.

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...als-20/6973318

  10. #70

    Diamond in the rough or just rough?

    I am a fairly rookie monger, as I haven't ventured much out of the small pond that is Lindenwold. Specifically, the apartment complexes on Gibbsboro Road. Off of rt. 30. I have picked up a few girls there, almost all addicted to something whether they smoke it or shoot it. I've yet to get pictures, though there's a few I likely could, and I only remember about half their names at this point as I've been going there for 2-3 years now. A nice mix of WSW, BSW, LSW, and if it's what you're looking for (which it certainly isn't for me) there's even the occasional tsw. I've only ever driven the loops (as the complexes "loop" around several buildings) after night-fall which can be dry many nights of the winter. Summertime, however, the pickings seem to be consistent and good with many more girls in their 20's coming out to play. Does anyone else have any knowledge of this place? Or am I the only one on here who's tapped this resource?

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbtom  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, she has found a med supplier within walking distance. Surprised me since it was a very clean normal looking neighborhood.
    Drug use has permeated society in general, you don't have to go to the badlands to get your fix, basically anywhere you live there will be a drug dealer of some sort (cleaner location and higher quality stuff maybe) , soccer moms, normal looking people and well bred teenagers use drugs and addicts seem to have a sixth sense to identify each other and a supplier, sad stories like this one are just too common, I have lost count of the ones I have heard and perhaps I am getting too indifferent to them and the part I play on them myself.

  12. #68
    There were about 7 out tonight after 10pm. I picked up Dana, a 5'4 late 20s WSW. She was on a back street off of Broadway. Went to the room and she has a nice shaped bottom but a bit saggy up top. She was very accommodating. If I see her in the future I would try again. I missed two others I would have picked up but I guess one of you got them.

  13. #67

    Not many girls, surprising amount of LE

    Late afternoon SuperBowl Sunday I was on my way back from AC and thought I'd make my first visit to Camden's Broadway since the LE layoffs. I was surprised to see significant LE presence. 1 State Police car, and 3 Camden LE cars, one of whom was parked in a trapping spot out of obvious sight on one of the streets near Viola. By the time I was several blocks down Broadway I looked in the rear view that he was already stopping someone behind me. There were a handful of WSWs and BSWs out starting at the Morgan intersection but really not that many and nothing that especially caught my eye. I continued on to K and picked up someone there who I'll post about.

  14. #66

    They make their own decisions. Usually bad ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjman  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure how many of you have experienced any thing like this, but I will share this incident with you.

    Last week I got a text from a girl who used to work on Broadway, I may have picked her up once in the past. I was not sure how she got my phone number but I thought may be I have given my number to her. Anyway, she tells me she doesn't work on Broadway any more and would like to meet me. She did contact me couple times last week and finally my schedule open up this week and she suggested to meet at a diner in cherry hill area where she is working currently. She did mention she is getting a ride from someone and asked me to be there for sure. So, I get there and waited for her for few minutes. She texts me and she comes out from the diner. When she comes out she asked me, did I saw the car who dropped her. I said no, because I was busy checking my emails on my phone and I was not paying attention.

    Anyway, as soon as she gets in the car and I started backing up my car, I saw a SUV coming out and he stopped the car right in front of my car. I looked at the girl and she says shit, he is still here. Any way, a white old man comes out from the SUV, walks up to the passenger side and takes her cell phone. She tried to reason with him by saying, he is my boss. That didn't work so well. Any way, he ended the conversation with "you can keep her". And I thought what the fuck just happened. Fortunately, not many people were around and nothing serious happened, but I was just shocked.

    Once he left, I inquire the girl, and she told me she is living with this guy for some time and she is off the drugs. I think she was def telling the truth because she did gain some weight and was looking healthy.

    Girl was really upset and I have no doubt she was regretting the decision to lie to him. I was just so upset, I decided to drop the idea of going anywhere with her and asked her where I can drop her. I can't tell you, how bad I felt when she said I guess I have to go back to camden. I could see tears in her eyes and I just couldn't do more than giving her some money so she can find a place to sleep in camden.

    I am doing this for couple years now and today I felt so helpless. We all know what we do is wrong but still it tough to see a girl who was trying to keep her clean going back to camden.

    To the gentleman, who was involved in this incident, if you reading this. Please forgive the girl, she really wants to be clean and wants to go back. I do not know if she has courage to call you but all I can say she was truly sorry.

    Please also accept my apologies for what I did without knowing all the facts. I never knew that she was living with someone. I also want to thanks you for being respectful to me.
    Situations like that can be uncomfortable. We do what we do for our own reasons. Likewise, they do what they do for their own reasons. They started using drugs, for whatever reasons. We support their habits because they provide us with an outlet for our own demons. If there were no SW on the stroll, we wouldn't be out there. (Not sure what the hell we would do to satisfy our 'desires'.) They lie as a matter of course. I'd been seeing Erika for almost two years. She was telling me she was on suboxone and looking for work. I was trying to help her out by paying her to help me with some work I was trying to get done when she ripped me off for. 4. In all that time, all the times she was using and could have stolen from me, she didn't. Then when she has an opportunity to earn some money, with her clothes on, she screws it up. Its unfortunate but sometimes the only thing that works is tough love, clear definable consequences and them hitting bottom and hopefully still being alive to turn themselves around. For too many of them that never happens. If it wasn't you, it would have been someone else. Obviously, she'd been doing something that raised suspicion on his part.

  15. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjman  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure how many of you have experienced any thing like this, but I will share this incident with you.

    Last week I got a text from a girl who used to work on Broadway, I may have picked her up once in the past. I was not sure how she got my phone number but I thought may be I have given my number to her. Anyway, she tells me she doesn't work on Broadway any more and would like to meet me. She did contact me couple times last week and finally my schedule open up this week and she suggested to meet at a diner in cherry hill area where she is working currently. She did mention she is getting a ride from someone and asked me to be there for sure. So, I get there and waited for her for few minutes. She texts me and she comes out from the diner. When she comes out she asked me, did I saw the car who dropped her. I said no, because I was busy checking my emails on my phone and I was not paying attention.

    Anyway, as soon as she gets in the car and I started backing up my car, I saw a SUV coming out and he stopped the car right in front of my car. I looked at the girl and she says shit, he is still here. Any way, a white old man comes out from the SUV, walks up to the passenger side and takes her cell phone. She tried to reason with him by saying, he is my boss. That didn't work so well. Any way, he ended the conversation with "you can keep her". And I thought what the fuck just happened. Fortunately, not many people were around and nothing serious happened, but I was just shocked.

    Once he left, I inquire the girl, and she told me she is living with this guy for some time and she is off the drugs. I think she was def telling the truth because she did gain some weight and was looking healthy.

    Girl was really upset and I have no doubt she was regretting the decision to lie to him. I was just so upset, I decided to drop the idea of going anywhere with her and asked her where I can drop her. I can't tell you, how bad I felt when she said I guess I have to go back to camden. I could see tears in her eyes and I just couldn't do more than giving her some money so she can find a place to sleep in camden.

    I am doing this for couple years now and today I felt so helpless. We all know what we do is wrong but still it tough to see a girl who was trying to keep her clean going back to camden.

    To the gentleman, who was involved in this incident, if you reading this. Please forgive the girl, she really wants to be clean and wants to go back. I do not know if she has courage to call you but all I can say she was truly sorry.

    Please also accept my apologies for what I did without knowing all the facts. I never knew that she was living with someone. I also want to thanks you for being respectful to me.
    Nothing that close has ever happened to me, but I have taken girls back to their real homes in similar situations for them to find out the door was locked and parents wouldn't let them back in the house and have them come back upset just asking to go back to the K. Also recieved a phone call or two from a loved one asking who I was and that my number was showing up as the last one on the bill before so&So left. One reason to always use a non-tracable phone. Bad things happen to girls out here as we have seen recently, and I would sure hate to be the last call on her phone when things like that happen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape