Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 459 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 6880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #940

    What is "FC" and what is the site

    Quote Originally Posted by horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    i've been to fc about 8 times and all the girls i ever met there were hot. But not all of them posted pictures. I knew one of the former fc girls quite well and she labored over the decision to post pictures or not post pictures. She finally posted and they were truly her, but the fuzzed out face takes away so much i wouldn't have recognized her without the name and her personal confirmation.

    As far as the rack is concerned, i've never felt a natural rack at FC.
    Where is FC?

    What's the web address?

  2. #939
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyfck2003  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. One more questio. I went to FC web site. Hot looking girls. Are the pictures real and are any of those nice racks natural?
    I've been to FC about 8 times and all the girls I ever met there were hot. But not all of them posted pictures. I knew one of the former FC girls quite well and she labored over the decision to post pictures or not post pictures. She finally posted and they were truly her, but the fuzzed out face takes away so much I wouldn't have recognized her without the name and her personal confirmation.

    As far as the rack is concerned, I've never felt a natural rack at FC.

  3. #938

    Non AMP?

    Where is the best place worth my money?

  4. #937
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazen  [View Original Post]
    Here is a subway map.

    http://www.rususa.com/city/trainmap....n-philadelphia

    If your talking about 30th St as being the train station.

    Looks like you'll have to take the subway get off and change at Broad St and get off at 12/13th street which means your a block away.
    Thanks for the info. One more questio. I went to FC web site. Hot looking girls. Are the pictures real and are any of those nice racks natural?

  5. #936
    Here is a subway map. http://www.rususa.com/city/trainmap....n-philadelphia

    If your talking about 30th St as being the train station.

    Looks like you'll have to take the subway get off and change at Broad St and get off at 12/13th street which means your a block away.

  6. #935
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyfck2003  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I am heading t Philly in a couple of weeks. There are 2 things I want when I get there. A Philly cheese steak and some Asian fun. Can anyone tell me how far FC is from the train station? What should I expect to spend there? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to respond in the forum.
    I haven't been there. I'm headed to Philly in a couple of weeks though. From reading the forum it looks like FC is three blocks away from the Spring Garden station. And previous reports suggest that the rate is $160 for a typical session.

  7. #934

    Heading to Philly

    Hey guys, I am heading t Philly in a couple of weeks. There are 2 things I want when I get there. A Philly cheese steak and some Asian fun. Can anyone tell me how far FC is from the train station? What should I expect to spend there? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to respond in the forum.

  8. #933

    Younger

    I remember when I first began visiting the AMP's many years ago the girls were much younger. The last 2 places I visited in NJ had the older women working. Any places in either NJ or PA that consistantly have the younger one?

  9. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillyfanboy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Looking to check out FC and she looks to be the most online with my taste from their website.
    Seen Brandy many times. I can say that she gets more comfortable with you over time (she truly remembers you) but the first visits are still spectacular. Make sure you call ahead and make a reservation. She gets busy and if you simply show up, they may rush you through or miss her all together.

  10. #931

    FC : Brandy

    Anyone have any experience with her? Looking to check out FC and she looks to be the most online with my taste from their website.

  11. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    True that. I would not have been able to find it by car. I could barely find the street sign on foot as it was.
    Oh, I found it in a car, one time years ago, but nearly crashed a few times while reading a map and driving in traffic. Then the fun was finding a LEGAL parking place. Walked about 4 blocks to get back there. Place was dirty and services poor so I walked.

    Best bet is make an phone appointment with Funcity and catch a cab there. They'll call a cab to take you home too.

    Good luck!

  12. #929
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    True that. I would not have been able to find it by car. I could barely find the street sign on foot as it was.
    Whoever's looking: If you come off of the main street near it, next to the theater, it's a short few feet down the alley. The door is basically unmarked, minus a number.

  13. #928
    True that. I would not have been able to find it by car. I could barely find the street sign on foot as it was.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spazen  [View Original Post]
    Twisted:

    I tried once, long ago to find that place and could not by car. I know it's hidden. You obviously had better luck on foot.

  14. #927
    Twisted:

    I tried once, long ago to find that place and could not by car. I know it's hidden. You obviously had better luck on foot.

    Philadelphia AMP list" is probably largely historical, meaning it was before admin revamped the structure. Both threads work.

    Most places aren't really advertising, but they are still there. The supply of talent and even demand is down, but Philly is still pretty good.

  15. #926
    Thanks, Ccmd76!

    Ok, well, I was in town a few weeks ago for the Relays, staying in Center City, and got the mongering itch. I've AMPed in Philly before, but it was 3-4 years ago. I knew a few places had closed, but the scene still had plenty going for it.

    I had no wheels and honestly didn't really know where I was relative to the best AMPs. Looked at the BP ads and was pleased to see this one within very easy walking distance.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/The...-girls/6652440

    So I was off to harvest some Bamboo. New place, apparently, though not sure how new. Hopefully, I'm TOFFT for most of you, LOL. It was right in the heart of the alternative lifestyle district, but managed to work myself past all the rowdy fellas to the very ordinary, unmarked entrance.

    Doorbell was answered by the mama and, after being taken to my room, in came a very young (early-mid 20s?) petite thing named "Mimi." In Michigan, we get mostly 30 to 50-year-old "girls," so this was a nice surprise. She had that baby voice and manner thing going, which was mostly cute.

    Memory fails a bit now, but I think we did a TS, though it might have been standing shower (sorry). I seem to recall it was "ok," and we were back in. This took awhile, by the way, as she was slow to get me after undressing.

    Finally, we were on to the main event and again, I'm sorry I didn't post sooner because I realize I've forgotten some. But I can tell you for sure she wasn't very GFE. I'm a big GFE guy, into DFK, BBBJ, etc, and she was all covered and nothing more than a few tiny kisses. She also wanted things done quickly and honestly I almost walked. My little brother wasn't cooperating and at one point she was finally doing the HR thing while I tried to touch her. Finally she gave me good access for some serious DATY, with her on top, and things changed a bit.

    Her young pie was delicious and she seemed to get into it, despite herself. I got where I wanted to go and it seemed she did, too. I know she may have been acting, but afterward, she was all cuddles, kisses (still not DFK, though) , and chatting. I do think it was good for her. Anyway, I walked out with a smile and I think 1.8 lighter in the wallet, if I remember right.

    I went back a day later, got her again, and this time tried to sweetly ask if we could get a little more intimate this time. She wasn't willing and I was gone, so there you have it. If you like the young petite things and don't care if they're not too GFE, then you may like her. I wouldn't go back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccmd76  [View Original Post]
    I would say you are in the right place, I am also an out of town guy and this seems to be the best place for info for PHL AMP's around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape