Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 6882
-
06-11-11 14:08 #942Senior Member

Posts: 148FC=Fun City
Originally Posted by Beatagain
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-11 10:53 #941Regular Member

Posts: 3What is "FC" and what is the site
Where is FC?
Originally Posted by horsetrader
[View Original Post]
What's the web address?
-
06-10-11 18:54 #940Senior Member

Posts: 1330I've been to FC about 8 times and all the girls I ever met there were hot. But not all of them posted pictures. I knew one of the former FC girls quite well and she labored over the decision to post pictures or not post pictures. She finally posted and they were truly her, but the fuzzed out face takes away so much I wouldn't have recognized her without the name and her personal confirmation.
Originally Posted by Jimmyfck2003
[View Original Post]
As far as the rack is concerned, I've never felt a natural rack at FC.
-
06-10-11 14:42 #939Regular Member

Posts: 16Non AMP?
Where is the best place worth my money?
-
06-09-11 09:52 #938Senior Member

Posts: 99Thanks for the info. One more questio. I went to FC web site. Hot looking girls. Are the pictures real and are any of those nice racks natural?
Originally Posted by Spazen
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-11 01:09 #937Senior Member

Posts: 299Here is a subway map. http://www.rususa.com/city/trainmap....n-philadelphia
If your talking about 30th St as being the train station.
Looks like you'll have to take the subway get off and change at Broad St and get off at 12/13th street which means your a block away.
-
06-08-11 19:14 #936Senior Member

Posts: 1351I haven't been there. I'm headed to Philly in a couple of weeks though. From reading the forum it looks like FC is three blocks away from the Spring Garden station. And previous reports suggest that the rate is $160 for a typical session.
Originally Posted by Jimmyfck2003
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-11 10:39 #935Senior Member

Posts: 99Heading to Philly
Hey guys, I am heading t Philly in a couple of weeks. There are 2 things I want when I get there. A Philly cheese steak and some Asian fun. Can anyone tell me how far FC is from the train station? What should I expect to spend there? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to respond in the forum.
-
06-05-11 22:12 #934Senior Member

Posts: 232Younger
I remember when I first began visiting the AMP's many years ago the girls were much younger. The last 2 places I visited in NJ had the older women working. Any places in either NJ or PA that consistantly have the younger one?
-
06-03-11 22:32 #933Senior Member

Posts: 208Seen Brandy many times. I can say that she gets more comfortable with you over time (she truly remembers you) but the first visits are still spectacular. Make sure you call ahead and make a reservation. She gets busy and if you simply show up, they may rush you through or miss her all together.
Originally Posted by Phillyfanboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-11 13:07 #932Senior Member

Posts: 32FC : Brandy
Anyone have any experience with her? Looking to check out FC and she looks to be the most online with my taste from their website.
-
05-21-11 13:55 #931Senior Member

Posts: 2243Oh, I found it in a car, one time years ago, but nearly crashed a few times while reading a map and driving in traffic. Then the fun was finding a LEGAL parking place. Walked about 4 blocks to get back there. Place was dirty and services poor so I walked.
Originally Posted by TwistedBrother
[View Original Post]
Best bet is make an phone appointment with Funcity and catch a cab there. They'll call a cab to take you home too.
Good luck!
-
05-21-11 11:51 #930Regular Member

Posts: 2Whoever's looking: If you come off of the main street near it, next to the theater, it's a short few feet down the alley. The door is basically unmarked, minus a number.
Originally Posted by TwistedBrother
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-11 15:32 #929Senior Member

Posts: 2814True that. I would not have been able to find it by car. I could barely find the street sign on foot as it was.
Originally Posted by Spazen
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-11 00:44 #928Senior Member

Posts: 299Twisted:
I tried once, long ago to find that place and could not by car. I know it's hidden. You obviously had better luck on foot.
Philadelphia AMP list" is probably largely historical, meaning it was before admin revamped the structure. Both threads work.
Most places aren't really advertising, but they are still there. The supply of talent and even demand is down, but Philly is still pretty good.










Reply With Quote






