Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 459 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 6880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #925
    I would say you are in the right place, I am also an out of town guy and this seems to be the best place for info for PHL AMP's around.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    Pardon my confusion, but I'm an out-of-towner and not sure where to post here for a Philly massage report from a Center City AMP. Is it this one or the Massage Parlor Reports thread on the Philadelphia AMP List forum? Or is it just a deal where both threads were created for whatever reason and now people post on both, with no real difference in function? Please educate an out of town monger, thanks.

    Edit: Ah, wait. It looks like that other one is dying and this is the active mongers place to post. Am I right?

  2. #924

    Philly protocol

    Pardon my confusion, but I'm an out-of-towner and not sure where to post here for a Philly massage report from a Center City AMP. Is it this one or the Massage Parlor Reports thread on the Philadelphia AMP List forum? Or is it just a deal where both threads were created for whatever reason and now people post on both, with no real difference in function? Please educate an out of town monger, thanks.

    Edit: Ah, wait. It looks like that other one is dying and this is the active mongers place to post. Am I right?

  3. #923

    Fun City

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccmd76  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a lot of good reviews on FC and Pink but I'm having a hard time deciding between them. I was wondering if you guys possibly could help direct me. At this point I'm leaning more towards FC because I'm at least getting an idea of what could be there, but if you guys can swear by Pink and that the quality is just as good then maybe I go there as well.
    Generally I'd say if one has one shot at an AMP in CC Philly, their best bet is to pick FC. Odds are that will be a good experience. But do yourself a favor. Review the procedures there until you have them down as second nature. Take a good look at the line up in their website. Then call Mamasan and 'make love' to her on the phone and ask for an appointment with your selected girl. Then show up 5-minutes early for your appointment, remind Mama of your fun telephone conversation. You'll be taken care of. Now, that said, if something goes horribly wrong or for some reason you are not happy, grab yer balls and talk to Mamasanon the way out. Explain to her what your issue is / was and politely suggest a solution. If your suggested "fix" is a reasonable one, she probably will accommodate you on the spot.

    Good luck, enjoy and report back how things went for you!

  4. #922

    Try New World Spa next to Pink. Ask for Judy. Gorgeous.

    Whatever one you go to, ask to see all the talent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccmd76  [View Original Post]
    So I don't get into PHL as much as I would like, but I have been there several times since July of last year. Initially I did the common strip clubs scene, Delilah's and such but always left unsatisfied and with some serious blue balls and a light wallet. No idea why it dawned on me to start looking for AMP but I figured there had to be some around that produced more millage for my money. Sure enough I soon came across both BackPage and now this site; which both have been great tools in releasing that built up pressure and frustration. .

    Since finding BP I have experienced two AMP's in PHL since July of last year, (Sacura off of Ridge Ave & Bangkok) both were decent, but I would like to step it up a notch. I have been seeing a lot of good reviews on FC and Pink but I'm having a hard time deciding between them. I was wondering if you guys possibly could help direct me. At this point I'm leaning more towards FC because I'm at least getting an idea of what could be there, but if you guys can swear by Pink and that the quality is just as good then maybe I go there as well.

    As for details on my trip I'm heading to PHL in June for an overnight and was planning partaking in two sessions while I was there. Now my first consideration was to see if FC offered a 4-Hand massage option? But then again am I stupid for blowing my load all in one shot or is it better to split it up into two sessions? Would anyone have any info or feedback on 4-Hand massages and if wither they are even worth it?

    Thanks

  5. #921

    Newbie Monger

    So I don't get into PHL as much as I would like, but I have been there several times since July of last year. Initially I did the common strip clubs scene, Delilah's and such but always left unsatisfied and with some serious blue balls and a light wallet. No idea why it dawned on me to start looking for AMP but I figured there had to be some around that produced more millage for my money. Sure enough I soon came across both BackPage and now this site; which both have been great tools in releasing that built up pressure and frustration. .

    Since finding BP I have experienced two AMP's in PHL since July of last year, (Sacura off of Ridge Ave & Bangkok) both were decent, but I would like to step it up a notch. I have been seeing a lot of good reviews on FC and Pink but I'm having a hard time deciding between them. I was wondering if you guys possibly could help direct me. At this point I'm leaning more towards FC because I'm at least getting an idea of what could be there, but if you guys can swear by Pink and that the quality is just as good then maybe I go there as well.

    As for details on my trip I'm heading to PHL in June for an overnight and was planning partaking in two sessions while I was there. Now my first consideration was to see if FC offered a 4-Hand massage option? But then again am I stupid for blowing my load all in one shot or is it better to split it up into two sessions? Would anyone have any info or feedback on 4-Hand massages and if wither they are even worth it?

    Thanks

  6. #920

    Yes, FC quality time

    Quote Originally Posted by Boise Tjd  [View Original Post]
    I visited Fun City the other night. One of the best visits I have ever had anywhere. I called ahead to let them know I was coming. Friendly greet by mamasan, with beverage. Introduction to my girl. Stunning. Its a classy place, comfortable, great looking girls. In a no-rush environment.
    Was in Philly and had opportunity to take an afternoon appointment at FC having done my homework. After a walk via Chinatown I came to the location, rang the bell and promptly let in. Met Lily who asked me a few questions and I gave her a hug after she showed me to a room and offered me cold water. Shortly, I was joined by a stunningly lovely K-girl who gave me a nice TS, was kind of chatty, and then provided me with one of the happiest sessions I've ever had and we ended the session lying together and chatting, definitely not rushed. Spoke with the other MS on the way out who wanted to know if everything was to my satisfactions, oh yes indeed, and I would definitely repeat.

  7. #919

    Fca

    I visited Fun City the other night. One of the best visits I have ever had anywhere. I called ahead to let them know I was coming. Friendly greet by mamasan, with beverage. Introduction to my girl. Stunning. Its a classy place, comfortable, great looking girls. In a no-rush environment.

  8. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by Havin Fun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have some advise of a good all around place?
    Based on my experience, I think this depends more on the girl than the place. So, if I had any special preferences, I'd talk to mamasan beforehand. My overall experience has been that the massage part tends to be close to (or entirely) perfunctory, though there's been some exceptions, including getting MORE than I would have liked. But I can't remember any place-specific patterns. Over time, they all are about the same in that respect: unpredictable, differing from time to time. I'd suggest to talk, make your wishes known. As long as they're reasonable, I think ALL places will try to accommodate. 'course it's just my experience.

  9. #917
    Great massage w / HE try West Chester Therapy off 5 points road in West Chester.

    Quote Originally Posted by Havin Fun  [View Original Post]
    I was in the city of brotherly love a few weeks ago during the snow. Headed over to FC and enjoyed Cherry's company for a second time. The first was last March. I am not sure how much detail to put into this review so I will keep it lite. Sexy lady, TS was very good, massage 1 out of 10, main course 8/10 (she likes to take control)

    Will repeat but will try someone different. I really needed a litte massage and none was really offered. Anyone have some advise of a good all around place?

    Thanks

  10. #916

    Fc

    I was in the city of brotherly love a few weeks ago during the snow. Headed over to FC and enjoyed Cherry's company for a second time. The first was last March. I am not sure how much detail to put into this review so I will keep it lite. Sexy lady, TS was very good, massage 1 out of 10, main course 8/10 (she likes to take control)

    Will repeat but will try someone different. I really needed a litte massage and none was really offered. Anyone have some advise of a good all around place?

    Thanks

  11. #915

    Lisa at Pink

    Quote Originally Posted by Chieric  [View Original Post]
    FC is far and away the best. Best looking, solid menu. They can be testy if you are a dumbass, so play it cool. Don't ask a million questions. Put the donation on the nightstand. Don't negotiate, at least not the first time there.

    I always go late. If you are cool and not drunk, it shouldn't be an issue. I always call ahead. 12:30am-ish is usually the latest appointment on weekdays. Late is good if they like you because they won't rush. Being the last appt does have its benefits. But I know several people who swear by the 10am. 11am appt times. Fresh-ness. I know one girl who was a night-owl, so she hated the morning appts and from personal experience she was much friendlier late.

    I haven't been to Pink in a long time. But they are usually #1 in attitude. Girls are happy, never had any bad attitude here. Don't need to phone ahead, but I do if I think they might be busy. Lisa is the standard and she will give a solid CBJ. Occasionally they have prettier girls, but if all fails, ask for lisa.
    How long has Lisa been at Pink?

    Happy Mongering

  12. #914

    Fc

    Quote Originally Posted by Chieric  [View Original Post]
    Call the number and they will tell you. On 11th, north of Spring Garden.

    Funcityasians. Com
    BTW, no sign or indication of business. Ring bell on street level and walk upstairs.

  13. #913

    Call the number on the website

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Odd  [View Original Post]
    What's the address of fc please?

    Thanks
    Call the number and they will tell you. On 11th, north of Spring Garden.

    Funcityasians. Com

  14. #912

    I would like to try I winner

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTime3  [View Original Post]
    I don't know where they keep getting them, but FC pulled in another winner with Gina. First time there in a few months, had a great time there the other night. I like the 7pm ish time frame, place was empty when I got there, but one other when I left.

    Later,

    BT3
    What's the address of fc please?

    Thanks

  15. #911

    Another Winner

    I don't know where they keep getting them, but FC pulled in another winner with Gina. First time there in a few months, had a great time there the other night. I like the 7pm ish time frame, place was empty when I got there, but one other when I left.

    Later,

    BT3

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape