Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1993

    Gving up on JR. Need new hunting grounds

    Rode the usual JR stroll earlier around 5 pm. LE lives in the area by that Coney Island on 7. Just stay away from that stroll if you can. Too risky. The only part where it isn't as hot, you have to worry about TS. I'm going to try hunting on the west again. I'll give an update later.

  2. #1992
    Quote Originally Posted by K Plank  [View Original Post]
    I drove down a side street and parked got a very enthusiastic bbbjcimws for. 2. I thought I was lucky, since I hadn't gotten a BJ that good in a long time, but I was wrong, when I got home I found that she lifted my wallet. I already had an email from the credit card company, she had already put $400 on the card. Needless to say yeaterday was a hassle of phone calls and sec of state lines. Just thought I would warn everyone. Her enthusiasm was just a cover for her pocket digging and she probably dropped the wallet out the window on the spit and picked it up after the drop off. Anyone else have this happen?

    Be safe out there!
    Her real name is Aleisha. I used to have digits for her. She uses Ashley sometimes as Ashley was a different girl who's no longer out there. Some monger was complaining on CL over a year ago about her ripping people off. She had blonde hair then.

    Her usual M. O. Was to have her black pimp boyfriend lurking somewhere nearby in a smaller crappy older white car. A Pontiac I think. She gets the $$ and then jumps out at the corner stop. Yea she got me for. 2 about a year ago also.

    I actually saw her two nights ago on a recon through the triangle. The night after you posted. She came up to the car asking and I told her; FN hoe, you don't even remember ripping me off do you? She started screaming at me and ran off towards the Victory as she was only a half block away anyways. I don't think the pimp boyfriend is part of the picture anymore, but as always watch your back / check your mirrors.

    It's just too damn bad though, this chick is actually pretty cute. Oh well YMMV but you've been advised. You usually find her somewhere between the City Limits Bar and the Victory if she's out.

  3. #1991

    (one of several) Jennifer (s) , Mich Ave.

    I think there are at least 3 Jennifers IIRC around Mich. Ave. This was the skinny one, kinda sleepy / out of it but that meant she took her time teaching me French for the standard rate early afternoon, and no napkins required without my even asking. No phone.

  4. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    The Amber I see is near 6 Mile, not near 8 Mile.
    Mich, check your inbox,

    It seems that MSP is in on the money making act. I've seen a few patrol cars go up and down from time to time. Usally for drug stops. Same with wayne co. My advice, don't go out on tuesdays and thursdays. They do stings on both the SW's and johns so be aware!

    Stay safe!

  5. #1989
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    The Amber I see is near 6 Mile, not near 8 Mile.
    Check your msg box we might be talking about the same person.

  6. #1988

    Alice in the Triangle

    Saw Alice Thursday morn in the Triangle. WSW around 40 currently redhead 5'4" 115lbs I have known her for close to 20 years when she was strung out and walked the brightmoore area. Says she's clean now which is possible. FS is not as exciting as it was back then so I lately have opted for bbbjtcim. Decent service usual is. 03 but she wanted extra I gave in but she paid for it with a good skull fucking and swallowing of a huge load. What a good little at! LOL

  7. #1987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    After work I decided to make a janut over to jr for a little happy time. But seeing some of the side streets flooded on wed, I decided to head out again Thursday. So far streets like winchester and hollywood are goldengate are still lakes, but I decided to keep looking. Ran into amber near 8 mile (I think michcl and probably jw have talked about her) got her out of the area and to a notel near highland park. Nice place only 15 bucks. So so head service and mish for. 4 and a quick drive to her house. She mentioned other girls that I might partake, probably after I get back in town.

    @magnum: sorry I would pass along some digits but you need to be senior first. Go back a few pages and see but becareful, theres 2 trans on that track also.

    Stay safe guys
    Yea iwas rob by one of the trans a year ago. Stop doing the tour went into escorts.

  8. #1986

    John R hot I think

    I was driving through from 6-8 mile. The water has cleared, but leo hasn't. I saw a state leo car with someone pulled over behind the coney at 7 and are.

    Why on earth would the MSP be pulling someone over?

    Anyhoo, I tried and stuck out in flint, so I tried to cruise the are area. I guess with the holiday and the time of day, it wasn't good shopping. Does anyone have new digits for Amber? I'd like to give her a try for FS, but have not found her.

  9. #1985
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    After work I decided to make a janut over to jr for a little happy time. But seeing some of the side streets flooded on wed, I decided to head out again Thursday. So far streets like winchester and hollywood are goldengate are still lakes, but I decided to keep looking. Ran into amber near 8 mile (I think michcl and probably jw have talked about her) got her out of the area and to a notel near highland park. Nice place only 15 bucks. So so head service and mish for. 4 and a quick drive to her house. She mentioned other girls that I might partake, probably after I get back in town.

    @magnum: sorry I would pass along some digits but you need to be senior first. Go back a few pages and see but becareful, theres 2 trans on that track also.

    Stay safe guys
    The Amber I see is near 6 Mile, not near 8 Mile.

  10. #1984
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Fox  [View Original Post]
    I've been dreaming about cruising John R btwn 6-8 mile lately. The other night I dreamt that I saw two WSW that got away 2 days prior at the gas station on John R and State Fair. I pulled up in the gas station to have a look. After they came out, they proceeded toward 8 mile on John R. I didn't want to be so obvious, so I went in the gas station and brought a pack of gum. When I came out, I saw LE. Parked on State fair with their headlights off waiting on me to make a stupid move. Of course I dreamt that I went the opposite way. Be safe and be very careful cruising that area.
    A week or so ago there was a police car at the gas station. LEO had a young male and female leaning over the car with their hands on the hood.

  11. #1983

    Quick report

    After work I decided to make a janut over to jr for a little happy time. But seeing some of the side streets flooded on wed, I decided to head out again Thursday. So far streets like winchester and hollywood are goldengate are still lakes, but I decided to keep looking. Ran into amber near 8 mile (I think michcl and probably jw have talked about her) got her out of the area and to a notel near highland park. Nice place only 15 bucks. So so head service and mish for. 4 and a quick drive to her house. She mentioned other girls that I might partake, probably after I get back in town.

    @magnum: sorry I would pass along some digits but you need to be senior first. Go back a few pages and see but becareful, theres 2 trans on that track also.

    Stay safe guys

  12. #1982
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a good time does she have digits?
    Sorry, I never ask. I used to give my # back in the pager days, and they used to blow it up. So I don't do the phone thing. Plus I love the spontenauty (4give the spelling) of the hobby.

  13. #1981

    I dreamt that John R was Hot with LE

    I've been dreaming about cruising John R btwn 6-8 mile lately. The other night I dreamt that I saw two WSW that got away 2 days prior at the gas station on John R and State Fair. I pulled up in the gas station to have a look. After they came out, they proceeded toward 8 mile on John R. I didn't want to be so obvious, so I went in the gas station and brought a pack of gum. When I came out, I saw LE. Parked on State fair with their headlights off waiting on me to make a stupid move. Of course I dreamt that I went the opposite way. Be safe and be very careful cruising that area.

  14. #1980
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan  [View Original Post]
    I was out cruising and didn't find much on JR between 6-8 mile. There was a 20 something short fat brunette that kept waving. After and hour and I had to try the only choice. I thought the door was locked when I rolled down the window and she jumped in. I told her I would pass and she begged. I took out a 5 spot and said no thanks. She started yelling and pulled out a steak knife and said she was tired and needed the money and would stab me. Most of my money was stashed in the other pocket so I tried to reason and she raised the knife so I gave her the rest. All toll 17 which was bad but stay away from this one. Again brunette about 5'3" white and about 180 lbs with a southern voice. Stay away she is dangerous.

    Keep it safe and I prominse if anyone shares a number I will treat the right. Thanks and be safe
    Yeah, that sounds like bad Sara. She's hanging around Louisiana. Amber tells me she grabs a steak knife every time she heads out to walk. Bad, bad news, that one. She was kept in jail when she was picked up for walking because she started screaming at the judge. Stay AWAY!

  15. #1979

    I dreamed

    I dreamed of a BSW kinda dark skin on the R strip by the liquor store by the gas station nice perfect round big booty if you know any numbers to her or any BSW that is pretty and has a nice body with a big booty send me the digits. I'll write reports too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape