Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,161 to 17,175 of 19138
-
05-25-11 23:14 #1978Regular Member

Posts: 3Need #s
New to this. Need some reliable good looking thick BSW #'s.
-
05-25-11 19:40 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 182BJs and wallets
Yeah that happened to me awhile ago. Good lesson to anybody reading it that if you keep your wallet in your back pocket while getting your dick sucked it doesn't take a whole lotta skill to lift it without you noticing. Put anything theftable in the trunk or hide it. Just as much money on you as you plan to spend.
Originally Posted by K Plank
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-11 18:23 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 153Beware Robbed at knifepoint at 6 1/2 this morning
I was out cruising and didn't find much on JR between 6-8 mile. There was a 20 something short fat brunette that kept waving. After and hour and I had to try the only choice. I thought the door was locked when I rolled down the window and she jumped in. I told her I would pass and she begged. I took out a 5 spot and said no thanks. She started yelling and pulled out a steak knife and said she was tired and needed the money and would stab me. Most of my money was stashed in the other pocket so I tried to reason and she raised the knife so I gave her the rest. All toll 17 which was bad but stay away from this one. Again brunette about 5'3" white and about 180 lbs with a southern voice. Stay away she is dangerous.
Keep it safe and I prominse if anyone shares a number I will treat the right. Thanks and be safe
-
05-25-11 10:38 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 251Ashley triangle warning!
I was cruising the triangle on Monday night and it was dead! There were a few BSW that were in rough shape or not my type at all. I was making a final pass through and saw a WSW down a side street off tele. Dreamt that I picked her up, she said her name was Ashley, she was short, no taller than 5'5" and petite. She had shoulder length brunette hair and perky small chest with long nips.
I drove down a side street and parked got a very enthusiastic bbbjcimws for. 2. I thought I was lucky, since I hadn't gotten a BJ that good in a long time, but I was wrong, when I got home I found that she lifted my wallet. I already had an email from the credit card company, she had already put $400 on the card. Needless to say yeaterday was a hassle of phone calls and sec of state lines. Just thought I would warn everyone. Her enthusiasm was just a cover for her pocket digging and she probably dropped the wallet out the window on the spit and picked it up after the drop off. Anyone else have this happen?
Be safe out there!
-
05-24-11 19:01 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 305Yep, you're right. Don't think I've ever picked up Nikki. Picked up Amber for the first time since she's been back, though. Girl can still suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-11 12:49 #1973Senior Member

Posts: 742Bad Dreams last Night
Had a dream that I was driving around last night with no good prospects in sight! The are was loaded with BSW 's one on every other block between 6 and 7 it seemed but they all looked a little rough and one was suspect probably a TS or TV? The triangle was uninhabited so was 5M. Called old reliable Jennifer from Warren Ave got to her and the girl I usually get the best dtbbbjcim was not feeling well. What a letdown! Like Mick I can't get no satisfaction! Finally early AM around 4:30 or so saw a WSW at the BP on 7 but she was with a guy who kept trying to flag me down! She finally crossed to a side street without him so I made the move. Turned out to be Rocky :+ (What a nightmare WSW mid to late 30s crackwhore may have been something to look at if not so strung out! I can't grade her on the scale unless you have negative numbers!.3? Anyhow found a spot she was so high she was falling asleep as I wish I was too at this time. Too much playing around and too fidgety for me! Finally I decided to take matters (her Skull) in to my own hands! Max Hardcore / Brandon Iron style! After a couple of minutes of gagging, heaving and gurgling Finally I was somewhat Happy but not fulfilled. Oops I forget to leave a tip! Oh well maybe next time! I am overdue for a good dream!
-
05-23-11 10:35 #1972Senior Member

Posts: 31Yeah, that's her! You're impressive JW. It must be nice to have a spreadsheet of your ladies. I assume they are also cross-referenced with photos. LOL Any details on her? Is she a gem?
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
DJ
-
05-23-11 07:21 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 305Mich. Ave. Newbie
Saturday AM I spotted a short Latina around Central Ave. Or so, about a 7 or 8 on our scale. I didn't really get a SW vibe from her (she wasn't watching the traffic and she actually seemed to be on her way somewhere, though slowly.) I decided to make a run at her anyway, just in case. I pulled up in a parking lot and smiled as she walked by. She hesitated, then came over. I told her she looked tired and asked her if she needed a lift. She told me she was headed to Livernois and her feet were sore so I told her to get in. Turns out she was from Inkster and said she was stranded. My policy is if I make an 'indecent proposal' to a gal and she turns out to be a civilian, I give her a ride anyway. It's only sporting.
After we were nearly there I asked her if she was sure she didn't want to to a date and she said 'yeah, I guess. I really haven't done this before. Ever' I know, I know, we've all heard that one a dozen times, but I believed her: she was super nervous and awkward.
Long story short, I picked a spot and told her to just pretend she was with a boyfriend. As a performer, of course, she wasn't the greatest but she was serviceable, cute, and not jaded yet so.
Anyway, after we were done (though she sewars she isn't planning to make this a career) I gave her a brief edited version of the most important parts of the 22 rules (from the provider perspective) and the sorts of situations to avoid (more than 1 guy in a car, etc.) and dropped her off where she was going. Her name was Monica. Be nice to her if you pick her up, guys.
-
05-22-11 13:03 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 62Redford
Hey all,
I'm more of an AMP guy myself but I saw this really cute girl walking down by telegraph and I96. She was wearing some killer heels and had shoulder-length brown hair.
Do any of you ever go to this area? If so does she sound familiar?
Thanks
-
05-22-11 10:06 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 31You're right there are 2 redheads that I have seen. One shorter with clearly fake red hair. Cute and she grabbed her tits in front of me. The other one was cuter, taller, thinner and that was all I got as I drove by. Not much to go on I know but it's a start.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Any thoughts?
DJ
-
05-21-11 07:08 #1968Senior Member

Posts: 305Sounds like Amber (I believe she's dyed her hair red since her last stay at the County Hotel)
There are lots of reports here on her, just search.
TL; DR. Nice girl, very little drama, good (and pliant) performer, makes the best noises in the world with a * in her mouth.
Originally Posted by Dee Jay 88
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-11 23:58 #1967Regular Member

Posts: 21What was your donation?
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-11 15:08 #1966Regular Member

Posts: 21A little history on John R
Yesterday it was pretty hot on John R, however on Wednesday night (when it was raining) , not a single cop around and several young and good looking hookers out strolling around for hours. Funny how it is so unpredictable like that.
Here's two links that I found last night on the history of John R and the surrounding neighborhood. If you always wondered how John R came to be with its vacant lots and whatnot then the first link is essential reading.
http://www.detroitblog.org/?p=405
http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthr...p?7919-John-R.
If any of you actually grew up in this area (before or after the white flight). It would be cool to hear from you. How were the SWs back in the 80s and 90s? I have a friend that currently lives between Woodward and John R that I met through college. He claims the crime rate has dropped over the past couple of years.
P. S. The road was named after this guy while he was still alive.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Williams
-
05-20-11 13:10 #1965Regular Member

Posts: 9JR Drama
JR has been hot the last few days. I got pulled over just driving through. Gave me a bullshit ticket. Throughout the heat I was still able to get WSW halo. Everyone knows this one. Got a non rushed but slightly mechanical BBBJ rejected CIM so COF is what she got. Lmao. She then says that was the first time someone's COF. I laughed, yea right. Donation was $30 after her proposed $40. I have her digits for active members. But I need some DT action.
Any suggestions?
-
05-20-11 03:02 #1964Regular Member

Posts: 19Uncle LEO is taking a ride around
Uncle leo is out crusing around john are and JC south of dave, so be safe out there.











Reply With Quote




