Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1963
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Gem number 13 was so good last night, I had to go get a BJ tonight.
    Sounds like 13 must be your lucky number my friend! You Are My Hero! LOL

  2. #1962
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Picked up jennifer, WSW about 5'4', brunette curly hair, early 30's nice little body on my Chene stroll. Got a notel, got FS, .25 plus. 10 tip. It was like doing a groupie backstage, great time.
    Sounds like a good time does she have digits?

  3. #1961
    Quote Originally Posted by MindBrain  [View Original Post]
    Are you her pimp? Are you the one waiting to collect the money from outside the motel room like in that video? LOL
    I think its pretty fair, who is he going to give out the digits to no 13, a senior member with hundred reports, or someone who just joined with 7 posts.

    Great now I'm picturing 13 as oliva wilde.

    @jaydee88 can you give a better description? Sounds like this one girl I used to know but she hung around lantz. Maybe halo dyed her hair or something.

    Stay safe gents

  4. #1960

    Jennifer

    Picked up jennifer, WSW about 5'4', brunette curly hair, early 30's nice little body on my Chene stroll. Got a notel, got FS, .25 plus. 10 tip. It was like doing a groupie backstage, great time.

  5. #1959

    Strawberry's and Cream (hopefully)

    Okay, for 3 days now I've driven down the JohnR way and passed to fast what appears to be a very pretty strawberry blond, very cute, thin, young, white SW at the party store.

    Every time I just passed her and tried to turn around, but one of you lucky basterds got there first.

    Does anyone have any info on her? What can I expect? Any drama? Diseases or addictions (that I can't deal with)?

    I'd love to find out more.

    Thanks,

    DJ

  6. #1958
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Gem number 13 was so good last night, I had to go get a BJ tonight.
    Are you her pimp? Are you the one waiting to collect the money from outside the motel room like in that video? LOL

  7. #1957

    Juice on the R

    Anyone else run into Juice, a 20-ish _extremely_ cute BSW hanging near the 6 Mile end of the John R stroll? Wonderful taut body, got a decent CBJ (she insists) for the standard rate. She's adorable, seems maybe a little too "soft" for that area. There's something a little "off" about her (she mumbled a lot to herself)

  8. #1956

    Dpd officer caught having sex with tranny while on duty, gets suspended WITH PAY


  9. #1955

    My two cents

    From recent past experience, I believe that I got popped by uncle in a sting to have the girls take you to a specific location. I took a SW to a notel, and was popped by the police as soon as I parked my vehicle. They immediately cuffed me, and just let the girl walk. One cop stated that they had followed me to the location. BS! I'm very careful about where I do a pick up, and I always check for people sitting in cars. Anyway, lesson learned, and a dollar short.

    I am still wondering what is going on with the SW's. Every time I've gone out there has been very few options, and almost all have been 5 or less on the SW scale.

    Due to my line of work, I had an interesting meeting with a sex offender probation agent. She had mentioned to me that Wayne County Sheriff has been stepping up their undercover operations, and have been making quite a few arrests on the east side (JR) of town.

    Keep your eyes open guys! Not all of the cops look like cops. Some look like real dirt balls. Also, if you see a white chick sitting alone in a car, and the neighborhood isn't the best of places, it's probably TGTBT!

    Be safe, and think with the big head!

  10. #1954

    Sandra

    Caught up with Sandra again on John R, around 7:30. Nice girl, nice BBBJ. Will have to get a room when my time/$ are more in sync.

  11. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Some of you might remember my posts about Linda last spring / early summer, WSW, mid to late 20's, small build, long blond hair, cute, nice girl, good BBBJTC, BLS. She is on a new track so active members can PM me for location.
    I ran into Linda this afternoon near michigan ave. Good bbbjtcim nice body, non existent chest. .2 for the deed. I'd repeat, no digits

  12. #1952

    Gem #5

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Now that you mention it, your right. She does wear a lot of perfume and or make-up that smells for days, sorry about that, I hope it did not cause any trouble for you.
    Just something to remember for the future and a tip for others to remember to request no perfume when setting up the appt. All's well now.

  13. #1951

    Kristi

    Last Thursday, had a dream about a girl named kristi off John Are on Hollywood. She was top notch goods, did FS, flipped her around into a few different positions. Pussy was nice and tight, compared to what is normally down there. No bad odors, very friendly.

  14. #1950

    Girls doing something strange for a little bit of change!

    Question for the gents: What's the strangest request you have asked the girl to do, that she actually did. And / or what's the most outrageous request you've been asked to do and did?

    Ill bite, only because I have a few stories. Back about 94, 95 down in cass corridor I picked up a WSW, probably about 4'11 in her mid to late 20's, kind of looked like lady gaga. So were at the local no tell and I'm doing her doggy and out of the blue I just asked,"can I put it in your ass?" well, she pulls out my unit and stuffs it her ass. After 10 more minutes I'm cumming like I just got off the first time! Wish I could remember her name tho, she hung around a house on cass.

    Now something more recent, while poking around john are a few weeks back I run into this nice older lady. We go back to her house in the area, as soon as I got my pants down she asks me to spank her ass. I gave her a few slaps on the rump, got my load off and was on my way out the door, when she starts begging me to come back to see her. I mean she was clingy for a SW, not to mention I was in a KNOWN DRUG HOUSE. I'm at the front door fiddling with the locks and her room mate came in and started to process a strange white powder. Pretty much when the door opened I'm inside my car and flying down the street out of the area!

    I got more stories, some not as off the wall but just as good.

    Stay safe guys!

  15. #1949

    Strangest

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I was on R last night. No time to stop, so of course it was hoppin. Roughly 7:30 I did one pass from 6-8 and there were 10+ girls, while, black older younger, and a couple of them were dressed the part. Those are the ones that make me wonder the most. I'm hesitant to pick up a nicely dressed gal because I feel it's TGTBT.

    Question for the gents: What's the strangest request you have asked the girl to do, that she actually did. And / or what's the most outrageous request you've been asked to do and did?
    Weirdest dream, MANY years ago, I pick up a hot blonde, busty white girl at the now-long-gone Last Chance at Woodward and 8. We go back to her place on State Fair for 1/2-1/2. After we finish, she tells me she ran an ad (probably in the long-gone Centerfold Mag?) advertising her and her boyfriend being available to swap partners for $. She says she has a couple coming by in 30 minutes and asks if I'd be her boyfriend and agree to do the female while she does the guy. She offers to split the $. I'm into my cups so I agree, without having any idea what this woman is going to look like.

    We wait around her place. Nobody shows up and nobody calls. I leave after waiting about 15 minutes beyond the appointed meeting time, figuring nobody is showing up. I drive off and go to a gas station nearby. I curl back by her place 5 minutes after I left. Just as the police are at her door with lights on and all. Needless to say, I drove off fast and never looked back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape