Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 26,086 to 26,100 of 28084
-
04-24-11 01:22 #1999Senior Member

Posts: 45Damn, you had a sucky day! Good luck with your next trip.
Originally Posted by Johhny Quest
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-11 15:24 #1998Regular Member

Posts: 4Man that sucks. And I'm thinking about going to get some massage today also. I guess ima pass for today. Maybe night time MT is better.
Originally Posted by Johhny Quest
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-11 23:25 #1997Banned Member

Posts: 294A-1, Asia, & Bonsai
A-1, Asia, & Bonsai.
Yesterday I tried these. In the afternoon. Here's my story:
I went to A-1, parked and went in about 2pm.
Mamasan took me in 50 at the gate for 1/2 hr. But she called in another girl to take the money.
Asked if I been there before, I say yes (even though I hadn't) , she asked when, I say it was a few months ago maybe October.
She leaves and then the mt comes in (the one that took my money).
I'm but naked on the table.
Wow, she's beautiful (Korean) chick with mini skirt. Name was Joy (if I heard her correctly). Great looking chick, thin hot body.
She does massage does Leo check.
Just rubs my back, doesn't ask for me to flip, I noticed time is going by so she's at the front of my head, I grab her ass (not in a bad way) reach under, seems like she's okay with it. Then tried to lift skirt for front putang. Nope, she won't have it.
I flip myself and ask her for BJ, . She backs away. Says noooo. I even placed her hand on my cock. Nope, backs away says no.
(by this time, I would expect her to figure out I'm not uncle leo) maybe I didn't pass her / the test.
So its a no-no situation. Mamasan knocks, time up.
I put on my clothes leave, no tip.
-
Hard up, I tell myself, I'll go to Bonsai. So I go walk in, the front door lady invites me in, I think her name was cookie or candy. She's not good looking and after that beautiful chick at A-1, I was disappointed, I asked if she would do the massage, she said yes, wanted 50 I asked about discount, she said ok 10 so 40 dolla. I change my mind (with disappointment with her) I back out (I did not pay).
-
So then I proceed down to Asia, park in the back go in. Mamasan is there, I pay 50, seems like a suitable place. She puts me in a room exactly right across the kitchen-lounge area for all the girls, they're all cackling away like birds.
So in comes this korean girl, looks good. But heavy (almost man's voice) so I'm perplexed. Nice body.
Massage going well, finally flip, asks what I want. I say BJ. BBBJ, for 50 she says no its 60 and with condom. (I'm a BBBJ fan) I say no, okay how about fuck, ill be quick 5 minutes) , she doesn't say much. Mind you, all the other girls were still cackling loud across the hall, so any notion of privacy is lost and mini-me is not feeling it as much with the added distraction of her heavy voice.
So I decline, she continues the massage, then I end it, and say I'm done, I get my clothes on and leave, no tip.
-
I have a first-timers curse.
-
04-22-11 13:41 #1996Senior Member

Posts: 181Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Chanel. Classic example of the old saying YMMV. I've seen her a few times and always had an excellent experience with her. Maybe you got her on a bad day, who knows.
Originally Posted by MisterRose
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-11 11:56 #1995Regular Member

Posts: 15Coco
Went to Coco and got Chanel. After. 6 in the door and. 6 for her all you can maybe get is a terrible massage and a HE. Not worth it to me when all I wanted was a BJ.
-
04-21-11 17:48 #1994Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks for the info. Any ideas when she works? Implants or real?
Originally Posted by Jaysd80
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-11 01:10 #1993Senior Member

Posts: 99Thanks for the info. I'll give you're suggestion a try and report back.
Originally Posted by Joe Coodidge
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-11 12:51 #1992Regular Member

Posts: 12I'll send a PM, don't want to post Link to competitor site.
Originally Posted by Five
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-11 12:19 #1991Senior Member

Posts: 324Maple spa
Where was the other review? I would like to read it- feel free to PM if you want. 5
Originally Posted by Stinkass
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-11 10:00 #1990Senior Member

Posts: 605There are many other places in Escondido (Asia Spa right down the street for instance). I've not been to Bonzai but I've heard a few good things from other mongers. Sometimes you need to go back and try another provider.
Originally Posted by Deez Nut
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the report!
-
04-20-11 01:10 #1989Senior Member

Posts: 99Bonsai in Escondido
So I just moved from L. A. To S. D. A month ago, and been checking out the reviews for the Escondido area and decided to give Bonsai a try last Fri night@8pm. Mimi was the only provider working that night so I decided to give her a try. Got the 45 minute session. I think I got shorted about 10 minutes. Massage was mediocre. Finish w / a HE. Didn't care for FS. Tip fifty. If there's anyone out there that can thow me a bone for some excellent massage and HE in the Escondido area, please PM me or respond to this post. Thanks!
-
04-18-11 16:35 #1988Banned Member

Posts: 90Get Tiffany at Hana. I'm not sure if she works at Coco.
Originally Posted by billandted
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-11 15:21 #1987Banned Member

Posts: 22I dropped by that place a few weeks ago. Older 40s lady. On the flip gave a basic HE. No discussion of tip but I gave her a little something.
Originally Posted by Lightouch
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-11 22:08 #1986Regular Member

Posts: 2Hana / coco
Been a reader for a long time and I am looking for some feedback on who to see at these places. Looking for someone with big implants at least see but the larger the better. I'm really into Russian! Of course real would be even better, but I found through my experiences, that can be hard to find. Any advice would be great and can't wait to try these places out. The girls sound hot!
-
04-17-11 00:15 #1985Senior Member

Posts: 363Same thing happened to Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck on the way to Pismo Beach. Although, I think it's highly ironic that he was thanking the folks that steered him in the "right" direction.
Originally Posted by Mr Bater
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





