Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 26,101 to 26,115 of 28084
-
04-16-11 15:48 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 52It looks like Buckler took a wrong turn at Topeka and wound up on the wrong forum page.
Originally Posted by Buckler
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-11 11:18 #1983Banned Member

Posts: 69Bonsai / Asia
Well yesterday I decided to follow the lead of Dctex99 and check out Bosai but I ended up getting a last start. Showed up at Bosai around 8:30 and mamsan told me they're busy so come back tomorrow. Well by this time a monger has to have that release so I head right over to the old reliable spot Asia Spa. Decided to try something different since NaNa or Snow wasn't working and we know what Candy is about. Don't know who has had BeBe but that's who I ended up with. I'd rate BeBe around a 5 or 6 but her attitude was great as well as the service. Must be some serious competition in these spots because they things they same to get you established as a regular customer can be pretty impressive. The good stuff. All was available including BBBJ. The outstanding thing that occurred with BeBe was it was near closing time and still busy so slightly rushed at the end but she tried to start the process of trying to get me to pot a second time. Told me of course next time I get two shots. Good business. Also something that always impresses me is that she didn't count the tip. Total damage. .50 for the door. 80 tip. Nothing like Escondido.
-
04-14-11 22:36 #1982Regular Member

Posts: 6Buford Hwy N of 285
Was in ATL last weekend. Thanks to intel from you good folks I headed straight to K Therapy. Noticed how close it was to Bally Hot Stone. Must have passed by a dozen other AMP's from downtown but I knew where I was headed. Saw Sky. Easily in my top three of K girls at AMP's. Service was outstanding. Will go back next time in ATL. Thanks again for pointing in the right direction.
Buckler
-
04-14-11 22:31 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 636Thanks Joe and Light.
Originally Posted by Dirty Old Guy
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-11 19:16 #1980Regular Member

Posts: 2Bonsai / A1
Bonsai seems to only have Mimi. When they first opened I saw Tiffany and she was great. Last couple times its been Mimi. I've called the several times during the last two weeks and only Mimi was available. They always indicate Tiffany is "on vacation" but I'm guessing she doesn't work there anymore. Anyone know where she went?
Sandy at A1 is ok but I'd rate her as a 6. Not enthusiastic at all but got the job done.
-
04-14-11 15:09 #1979Banned Member

Posts: 90First Time At A-1 With Sandy
Well yesterday I decided to check out A-1 in Escondido since Larry had good reports on his trips there.
My first trip there was not good at all. I got there and gave the mamasan $60 for 45 minutes with the reader coupon I printed out only that gives you $10 off any massage. I then had to wait 10 minutes just for Sandy to come in the room. Although the mamsan told me up front she was busy and I had to wait a little bit. Another thing that sucks is that this place does not take credit and will only take credit cards from Chase bank. Seriously WTF. I only had only brought $1. 6 in cash with me.
Next Sandy was I'd rate her a 7 in the looks department. Her massage skills are not to good at all.
Now during the massage I'll admit I was a little aggressive with her and gave hints by rubbing her legs, thighs, and fingers to let her know without saying it that I wanted extra service.
Now when I turned over she continued with the massage and did not ask if I wanted extra services or even offer the menu. By this time though I had already managed to pull her dress up and was rubbing and fingering his pussy. She at this point was rubbing my cock and I told her I wanted full service. She then was hesitant and kept saying no no. I next got her to do 69 with me but she continued to just jerk me off and didn't start giving me a BJ. Next I finally got her to slip a condom on and she started giving me a BJ which lasted at the most 3 minutes. Then she finally mounted me and rode my dick for a quick 5 minutes before making me cum even though I told her I didn't want to cum yet. She didn't offer to let me fuck her in any other positions.
After we were done she excused herself to get a hot towel to clean my dick, fingers, hands, and brought me back some mouth wash. She was nice and helped me get dressed.
She was nice and said she was sorry about her performance because she didn't know me and that it was my first time there and she promised if I came back to her she would take care of me next time.
I ended up still giving her $.8 for tip even though I really wanted to give her only $.6.
I also found out Erica is back working there and that she will be there tomorrow and Saturday. I'm not sure though if I want to make a trip to A-1 though at my first experience there. Also not sure if it's the same Erica that Larry's been raving about. So if I make another trip this Saturday I might just go to Asia Spa or Bonsai instead.
-
04-14-11 13:49 #1978Banned Member

Posts: 69A Shout Out
I just want to give a shout out to Dctex99. The update on Bonsai is what I'm talking about. Based on the recession that's the range that works for me. Fellow mongers lets act like we've been there before and not let the Vista element creap into the Escondido area which is the gem of the North. I'll report back soon. Peace
-
04-14-11 10:09 #1977Regular Member

Posts: 12Maple Spa in Spring Valley advertises till 11:00 pm, Only seen one review with extras given on another site. Been meaning to check it out when I get down that way. Anyone else been there?
Originally Posted by Dirty Old Guy
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-11 09:35 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 605Usually around 9pm.
Originally Posted by Dirty Old Guy
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-11 20:29 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 636Late AMP's?
Coming over from Phoneix next month. I've done my research on what's been reported on here and found a few AMP's that I want to try in SD and Escon, but can't find any mention of any AMP's that stay open late. Are there any, or do they all close down around 9 or 10PM?
Thanks
-
04-13-11 14:34 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 215The secret is.
Don't get a massage; go after what you really want! If you lay on your stomach and get a lame massage AND more, you will be paying for more!
Originally Posted by Shades69
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-11 05:26 #1973Banned Member

Posts: 90What's up guys. I've been lurking on the forum for about a month now and I'm glad I found this forum.
Anyways I've been into AMP hobby for about 3 years now.
I've been to Hana and have had Rosie & Tiffany. In fact I remember seeing them when kiaa was still open. Hana has the model type girls but it is pricey compared to Escondido. Escondido is cheaper and the girls aren't 8's or 9's but they aren't horrible looking also and the ladies that work the spas there you will get are more experienced at sex and taking care of men.
The one time I've been to Asia spa in Escondido I got Candy and all I can say is that she well worth trying at least once. Anyone else got any recommendations for ladies that work at Asia spa? I've seen some people report here that Nana & Ellie are basically sex goddesses. I called yesterday and found out Ellie is on vacation and won't be back for 2 to 3 weeks. Nana is available sat to tues.
Also has anyone been able track down the girl "Erica" that worked at A-1 in Escondido that Larry was talking about?
-
04-13-11 00:57 #1972Regular Member

Posts: 7Wow, and I had paid double the amount for that same service. I'll have to give it a shot if it's going to be 1. 00 out the door
Originally Posted by Dctex99
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-11 21:48 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 215All available!
CBJ, DOGGIE, missionary, cowgirl. 69. Cleaned up.
Originally Posted by Member #2041
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-11 20:04 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 363What, exactly, was everything that you wanted?
Originally Posted by Dctex99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





