Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1999
    Quote Originally Posted by Johhny Quest  [View Original Post]
    I have a first-timers curse.
    Damn, you had a sucky day! Good luck with your next trip.

  2. #1998
    Quote Originally Posted by Johhny Quest  [View Original Post]
    A-1, Asia, & Bonsai.

    Yesterday I tried these. In the afternoon. Here's my story:

    I went to A-1, parked and went in about 2pm.

    Mamasan took me in 50 at the gate for 1/2 hr. But she called in another girl to take the money.

    Asked if I been there before, I say yes (even though I hadn't) , she asked when, I say it was a few months ago maybe October.

    She leaves and then the mt comes in (the one that took my money).

    I'm but naked on the table.

    Wow, she's beautiful (Korean) chick with mini skirt. Name was Joy (if I heard her correctly). Great looking chick, thin hot body.

    She does massage does Leo check.

    Just rubs my back, doesn't ask for me to flip, I noticed time is going by so she's at the front of my head, I grab her ass (not in a bad way) reach under, seems like she's okay with it. Then tried to lift skirt for front putang. Nope, she won't have it.

    I flip myself and ask her for BJ, . She backs away. Says noooo. I even placed her hand on my cock. Nope, backs away says no.

    (by this time, I would expect her to figure out I'm not uncle leo) maybe I didn't pass her / the test.

    So its a no-no situation. Mamasan knocks, time up.

    I put on my clothes leave, no tip.

    -

    Hard up, I tell myself, I'll go to Bonsai. So I go walk in, the front door lady invites me in, I think her name was cookie or candy. She's not good looking and after that beautiful chick at A-1, I was disappointed, I asked if she would do the massage, she said yes, wanted 50 I asked about discount, she said ok 10 so 40 dolla. I change my mind (with disappointment with her) I back out (I did not pay).

    -

    So then I proceed down to Asia, park in the back go in. Mamasan is there, I pay 50, seems like a suitable place. She puts me in a room exactly right across the kitchen-lounge area for all the girls, they're all cackling away like birds.

    So in comes this korean girl, looks good. But heavy (almost man's voice) so I'm perplexed. Nice body.

    Massage going well, finally flip, asks what I want. I say BJ. BBBJ, for 50 she says no its 60 and with condom. (I'm a BBBJ fan) I say no, okay how about fuck, ill be quick 5 minutes) , she doesn't say much. Mind you, all the other girls were still cackling loud across the hall, so any notion of privacy is lost and mini-me is not feeling it as much with the added distraction of her heavy voice.

    So I decline, she continues the massage, then I end it, and say I'm done, I get my clothes on and leave, no tip.

    -

    I have a first-timers curse.
    Man that sucks. And I'm thinking about going to get some massage today also. I guess ima pass for today. Maybe night time MT is better.

  3. #1997

    A-1, Asia, & Bonsai

    A-1, Asia, & Bonsai.

    Yesterday I tried these. In the afternoon. Here's my story:

    I went to A-1, parked and went in about 2pm.

    Mamasan took me in 50 at the gate for 1/2 hr. But she called in another girl to take the money.

    Asked if I been there before, I say yes (even though I hadn't) , she asked when, I say it was a few months ago maybe October.

    She leaves and then the mt comes in (the one that took my money).

    I'm but naked on the table.

    Wow, she's beautiful (Korean) chick with mini skirt. Name was Joy (if I heard her correctly). Great looking chick, thin hot body.

    She does massage does Leo check.

    Just rubs my back, doesn't ask for me to flip, I noticed time is going by so she's at the front of my head, I grab her ass (not in a bad way) reach under, seems like she's okay with it. Then tried to lift skirt for front putang. Nope, she won't have it.

    I flip myself and ask her for BJ, . She backs away. Says noooo. I even placed her hand on my cock. Nope, backs away says no.

    (by this time, I would expect her to figure out I'm not uncle leo) maybe I didn't pass her / the test.

    So its a no-no situation. Mamasan knocks, time up.

    I put on my clothes leave, no tip.

    -

    Hard up, I tell myself, I'll go to Bonsai. So I go walk in, the front door lady invites me in, I think her name was cookie or candy. She's not good looking and after that beautiful chick at A-1, I was disappointed, I asked if she would do the massage, she said yes, wanted 50 I asked about discount, she said ok 10 so 40 dolla. I change my mind (with disappointment with her) I back out (I did not pay).

    -

    So then I proceed down to Asia, park in the back go in. Mamasan is there, I pay 50, seems like a suitable place. She puts me in a room exactly right across the kitchen-lounge area for all the girls, they're all cackling away like birds.

    So in comes this korean girl, looks good. But heavy (almost man's voice) so I'm perplexed. Nice body.

    Massage going well, finally flip, asks what I want. I say BJ. BBBJ, for 50 she says no its 60 and with condom. (I'm a BBBJ fan) I say no, okay how about fuck, ill be quick 5 minutes) , she doesn't say much. Mind you, all the other girls were still cackling loud across the hall, so any notion of privacy is lost and mini-me is not feeling it as much with the added distraction of her heavy voice.

    So I decline, she continues the massage, then I end it, and say I'm done, I get my clothes on and leave, no tip.

    -

    I have a first-timers curse.

  4. #1996
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRose  [View Original Post]
    Went to Coco and got Chanel. After. 6 in the door and. 6 for her all you can maybe get is a terrible massage and a HE. Not worth it to me when all I wanted was a BJ.
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Chanel. Classic example of the old saying YMMV. I've seen her a few times and always had an excellent experience with her. Maybe you got her on a bad day, who knows.

  5. #1995

    Coco

    Went to Coco and got Chanel. After. 6 in the door and. 6 for her all you can maybe get is a terrible massage and a HE. Not worth it to me when all I wanted was a BJ.

  6. #1994
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysd80  [View Original Post]
    Get Tiffany at Hana. I'm not sure if she works at Coco.
    Thanks for the info. Any ideas when she works? Implants or real?

  7. #1993
    Thanks for the info. I'll give you're suggestion a try and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Coodidge  [View Original Post]
    There are many other places in Escondido (Asia Spa right down the street for instance). I've not been to Bonzai but I've heard a few good things from other mongers. Sometimes you need to go back and try another provider.

    Thanks for the report!

  8. #1992
    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    Where was the other review? I would like to read it- feel free to PM if you want. 5
    I'll send a PM, don't want to post Link to competitor site.

  9. #1991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Maple spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkass  [View Original Post]
    I dropped by that place a few weeks ago. Older 40s lady. On the flip gave a basic HE. No discussion of tip but I gave her a little something.
    Where was the other review? I would like to read it- feel free to PM if you want. 5

  10. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by Deez Nut  [View Original Post]
    So I just moved from L. A. To S. D. A month ago, and been checking out the reviews for the Escondido area and decided to give Bonsai a try last Fri night@8pm. Mimi was the only provider working that night so I decided to give her a try. Got the 45 minute session. I think I got shorted about 10 minutes. Massage was mediocre. Finish w / a HE. Didn't care for FS. Tip fifty. If there's anyone out there that can thow me a bone for some excellent massage and HE in the Escondido area, please PM me or respond to this post. Thanks!
    There are many other places in Escondido (Asia Spa right down the street for instance). I've not been to Bonzai but I've heard a few good things from other mongers. Sometimes you need to go back and try another provider.

    Thanks for the report!

  11. #1989

    Bonsai in Escondido

    So I just moved from L. A. To S. D. A month ago, and been checking out the reviews for the Escondido area and decided to give Bonsai a try last Fri night@8pm. Mimi was the only provider working that night so I decided to give her a try. Got the 45 minute session. I think I got shorted about 10 minutes. Massage was mediocre. Finish w / a HE. Didn't care for FS. Tip fifty. If there's anyone out there that can thow me a bone for some excellent massage and HE in the Escondido area, please PM me or respond to this post. Thanks!

  12. #1988
    Quote Originally Posted by billandted  [View Original Post]
    Been a reader for a long time and I am looking for some feedback on who to see at these places. Looking for someone with big implants at least see but the larger the better. I'm really into Russian! Of course real would be even better, but I found through my experiences, that can be hard to find. Any advice would be great and can't wait to try these places out. The girls sound hot!
    Get Tiffany at Hana. I'm not sure if she works at Coco.

  13. #1987
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightouch  [View Original Post]
    Maple Spa in Spring Valley advertises till 11:00 pm, Only seen one review with extras given on another site. Been meaning to check it out when I get down that way. Anyone else been there?
    I dropped by that place a few weeks ago. Older 40s lady. On the flip gave a basic HE. No discussion of tip but I gave her a little something.

  14. #1986

    Hana / coco

    Been a reader for a long time and I am looking for some feedback on who to see at these places. Looking for someone with big implants at least see but the larger the better. I'm really into Russian! Of course real would be even better, but I found through my experiences, that can be hard to find. Any advice would be great and can't wait to try these places out. The girls sound hot!

  15. #1985
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bater  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Buckler took a wrong turn at Topeka and wound up on the wrong forum page.
    Same thing happened to Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck on the way to Pismo Beach. Although, I think it's highly ironic that he was thanking the folks that steered him in the "right" direction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape