Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Mas  [View Original Post]
    Lit, you are right. I joined this SB4U and all I received are mails from girl way further than the north pole. You know you will never meet anyone that far away anyway.

    The ones that's close by never return emails. What the heck is that?
    The girls from far away are just hoping to find someone dumb enough to travel to see them or pay them to travel. For example, two bi-sexual girls in Russia told me they would come over for a week and make me happy if I just send them enough money to travel, put them up in a hotel or an apartment, feed them and give them a big allowance. Maybe they were just trying to trick me out of money and the girls didn't really exist, or maybe some guys are rich enough to bring them over for a visit. Not me.

    As to the nearby girls that don't reply. It's like any other kind of picking up girls. You have to contact enough girls and make yourself attractive enough by your presentation (your profile and emails) to get them interested in talking to you. If they don't reply, keep changing your approach until they do.

    Thats about the best I can do RM. Good luck.

  2. #183

    SB is a tough game

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    Often when they reject you without saying anything they just delete your email on the site. You can tell when they have read your email and when they haven't and you can tell when they have looked at your profile. You can also tell when they delete your email. If they delete it without reading it after they have looked at your profile, it's probably the worst response. I agree its rare to get an actual rejection email.
    Lit, you are right. I joined this SB4U and all I received are mails from girl way further than the north pole. You know you will never meet anyone that far away anyway.

    The ones that's close by never return emails. What the heck is that?

  3. #182
    I should have made clear that I am only familiar with the email feautures of the sd4me site. I don't know if the other sites' email works the same way or not.

  4. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwinlosin  [View Original Post]
    I've had zero luck there. All these sites "pad their rosters" with shills and / or profiles for non-existent people, but the site you mentioned does seem to be pretty blatant.

    My best luck was on CL before they closed the "adult jobs" section. There are some SB types in the "casual encounters" section, but you have to do a LOT of weeding to find the real blades of grass. I re-wrote my profile on the SD4Me site and I'm finally getting some responses to emails, though not from the ones I would prefer. And I got my first actual rejection email last night, where someone I had written on the site replied to say no thanks. That's a rare one.
    Often when they reject you without saying anything they just delete your email on the site. You can tell when they have read your email and when they haven't and you can tell when they have looked at your profile. You can also tell when they delete your email. If they delete it without reading it after they have looked at your profile, it's probably the worst response. I agree its rare to get an actual rejection email.

  5. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with the Sugarbaby4U site. I signed up but have not paid. So far I've seen mainly out of state and what looks like TGTBT.
    I hadn't heard of this one before. Thanks.

  6. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire  [View Original Post]
    Stay positive, things will turn your way.
    I agree with this.

  7. #178

    Great Story

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfcart  [View Original Post]
    I had a SB for 2 ½ years. She was the hottest woman I've ever been around, the smartest and the woman with the biggest heart. The lesser considerations, she frucked like a mink, most often cried after the 'O', particularly the second one and was only the second woman I have ever had, when her hips rocked, her puzzy “crawled” inside like a snake. I did not want more and fortunately for me she was 24 years younger and could make no assumptions. I was pretty sure she had others which didn't bother me. We got together monthly, enjoyed our time and I put a gift in her purse on the ride down the elevator. So she was a SB or she was an UTR escort. The last two times I noticed she wasn't able to stay as long, but that happened to me a couple of times also. Then it was getting to be about that time again and we were texting to arrange our next get together and the following day I saw her wedding mentioned on a girlfriends social network site. So that was the end of that. A husband creates a whole different risk. He's a lucky man, but on full time duty. I doubt I'll find another her.
    This has to be a classic story. You may not find another one like her, because it sounds like you were at least a little bit in love with this particular girl, but I believe a lot of the sbs on the website are looking for just this kind of relationship with an sd. It's not for me because I don't want to risk emotional involvement which would happen to me for sure in this kind of long term affair, but it sounds like it was great for you.

  8. #177

    No Pix

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand2  [View Original Post]
    Age wise I'm in the exact same position as you. Mid sixties, look 50+. I had listed my age as 62 on the site but after reading your post I changed it to 55. I have not posted any pics, still to nervous about that. When asked I do give a accurate description of myself. Maybe that's something I'll have to rethink.
    If you're getting sbs to meet without showing your pic, you must be mighty persuasive.

  9. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwinlosin  [View Original Post]
    I've had zero luck there. All these sites "pad their rosters" with shills and / or profiles for non-existent people, but the site you mentioned does seem to be pretty blatant.

    My best luck was on CL before they closed the "adult jobs" section. There are some SB types in the "casual encounters" section, but you have to do a LOT of weeding to find the real blades of grass. I re-wrote my profile on the SD4Me site and I'm finally getting some responses to emails, though not from the ones I would prefer. And I got my first actual rejection email last night, where someone I had written on the site replied to say no thanks. That's a rare one.
    Another thing that you'll notice the more you're in this game. When your subscription expires, within a day or 2 you'll get an email from someone with a profile that fits everything you're seeking. But since your subscription has expired, you can't contact them. So, you re-subscribe, email that person and never hear anything else. A 'fake' ad that I believe is created by the site itself. It's a tactic these sites use to keep you on the hook.

  10. #175

    Sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with the Sugarbaby4U site. I signed up but have not paid. So far I've seen mainly out of state and what looks like TGTBT.
    I've had zero luck there. All these sites "pad their rosters" with shills and / or profiles for non-existent people, but the site you mentioned does seem to be pretty blatant.

    My best luck was on CL before they closed the "adult jobs" section. There are some SB types in the "casual encounters" section, but you have to do a LOT of weeding to find the real blades of grass. I re-wrote my profile on the SD4Me site and I'm finally getting some responses to emails, though not from the ones I would prefer. And I got my first actual rejection email last night, where someone I had written on the site replied to say no thanks. That's a rare one.

  11. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with the Sugarbaby4U site. I signed up but have not paid. So far I've seen mainly out of state and what looks like TGTBT.
    I met 1 woman from that site, but most of my luck has been from seeking arrangement.

  12. #173

    Sugarbaby4u

    Has anyone had any luck with the Sugarbaby4U site. I signed up but have not paid. So far I've seen mainly out of state and what looks like TGTBT.

  13. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Mas  [View Original Post]
    My hat to all of you guys. Seems like I just cannot even get one bite.
    Stay positive, things will turn your way.

  14. #171

    It's a tough game to be in

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand2  [View Original Post]
    The fact that you've hung in there for three years, even with all the work, gives me hope. My first two experiences were good, which is why I've kept plugging at it the last four months. Hopefully patience will have some tangible rewards.
    My hat to all of you guys. Seems like I just cannot even get one bite.

  15. #170
    I had a SB for 2 ½ years. She was the hottest woman I've ever been around, the smartest and the woman with the biggest heart. The lesser considerations, she frucked like a mink, most often cried after the 'O', particularly the second one and was only the second woman I have ever had, when her hips rocked, her puzzy “crawled” inside like a snake. I did not want more and fortunately for me she was 24 years younger and could make no assumptions. I was pretty sure she had others which didn't bother me. We got together monthly, enjoyed our time and I put a gift in her purse on the ride down the elevator. So she was a SB or she was an UTR escort. The last two times I noticed she wasn't able to stay as long, but that happened to me a couple of times also. Then it was getting to be about that time again and we were texting to arrange our next get together and the following day I saw her wedding mentioned on a girlfriends social network site. So that was the end of that. A husband creates a whole different risk. He's a lucky man, but on full time duty. I doubt I'll find another her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape