Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 23,491 to 23,505 of 23659
-
04-21-11 14:04 #169Senior Member

Posts: 108Hat's Off to You
The fact that you've hung in there for three years, even with all the work, gives me hope. My first two experiences were good, which is why I've kept plugging at it the last four months. Hopefully patience will have some tangible rewards.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-11 13:55 #168Senior Member

Posts: 108That's just what I suspected, that at 30 the weird one is the guy on the SB site. When I was 30 I would have fell out laughing if anyone had suggested that I do such a thing. It makes me wonder what are these women thinking. The ones who are really nuts are the ones who sign up for the site looking for husbands. What are they thinking?
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
Age wise I'm in the exact same position as you. Mid sixties, look 50+. I had listed my age as 62 on the site but after reading your post I changed it to 55. I have not posted any pics, still to nervous about that. When asked I do give a accurate description of myself. Maybe that's something I'll have to rethink.
-
04-21-11 13:39 #167Senior Member

Posts: 108No Appointment
I had observed them on the sites but they weren't in my usual area. With the bad run of luck I had been having with SB's when I knew I would at least be in striking distance, I kept them in mind. When the SB no-shows materialized, I called and it was easy to make the appointment. The hardest thing was for me to get over my reluctance to get a room in my name. Once I had crossed the Rubicon the first time, the second was easy.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-11 13:20 #166Senior Member

Posts: 1022No need to feel presumptuous! I'm always open to new ideas. I have a lot more strike outs than home runs, that's for certain. Besides, I'm not sure any one approach will work on any woman, so I tend to try different ways for each one. Anything to improve my batting average is welcome. .
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-11 12:39 #165Senior Member

Posts: 566Different strokes for different pussies
Well you obviously have a lot more experience at this sb game than I do. I feel kind of presumptuous for commenting on your technique.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
We are definitely looking for different kinds of pussy. The last thing I want is a long term mistress. My ideal is a constantly changing reliable stable of sbs I can have whenever I want, like a harem. But a lot of the sb girls want to be a long term mistress. I bet you find what you're looking for.
-
04-19-11 08:25 #164Senior Member

Posts: 1022Did you make firm appointments with these ladies or just keep them in mind as a backup?
Originally Posted by Coolhand2
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-11 08:21 #163Senior Member

Posts: 1022I'm with you on the no-show issue. My travel situation is similar. The 5 hour drive I made over the weekend is unusual. I had 2 meetings lined up, but they were in opposite directions. The first one I had to drive 2 hours one way, then the next day turn around and drive the opposite direction. So it made it much longer than it would normally be. I don't think I could deal with travel long term as my work keeps me busy and I'd rather not spend all of my free time on the road. Especially for no joy at the end.
Originally Posted by Coolhand2
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-11 08:16 #162Senior Member

Posts: 1022I do the same thing, I have a generic email I use, but I add something specific about that person so it doesn't sound generic. For instance if their ad says they are a single mom, I might add a sentence saying I understand how tough it is being a single mom.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-11 08:13 #161Senior Member

Posts: 1022Everyone has something different that they're looking for in this game. Me, I'm in it to find a long term mistress type deal. The first SB I ever met when I started has become the gold standard for me. She was a college student at a local university, smart, funny, pretty and turned on by the age difference. She always joked that her friends told her she had an old-man fetish. We lasted for nearly a year and a half before she graduated and moved away. We still exchange emails every now and then. That's why I'm still in this game, chasing after that same great experience. But until I do, I'll fill my time with short-termers or one-timers.
Originally Posted by Richmond Mas
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-11 06:07 #160Senior Member

Posts: 566I agree with that, plus while you're searching for the long term good one and getting hassled by no-show flakes you can enjoy the occasional Hooters girl that falls into your lap, like you did last weekend.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-11 05:59 #159Senior Member

Posts: 566You got that right. I've never had so much pussy in my life but I wouldn't have paid for it when I was 30.
Originally Posted by Coolhand2
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
Originally Posted by Coolhand2
[View Original Post]
Mid-fifties (I'm really mid-sixties). My photos in my private gallery are real and recent. A lot of girls don't bother to reply to me after they look at them.
Originally Posted by Coolhand2
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-11 05:50 #158Senior Member

Posts: 566Small Town Escorts
Thanks for sharing your information. You may be right about those girls.
Originally Posted by Coolhand2
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-11 05:47 #157Senior Member

Posts: 566Smokin' Bod, Pretty Face and Clean
Sounds like you have someone to keep you interested until a better one comes along.
Originally Posted by Cantwinlosin
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-11 05:44 #156Senior Member

Posts: 566Out of state SB's
When I go online on the sb website I get emails from out of state girls too. I think they are just trolling, hoping to get lucky and find a big spender. Some of them want a little sex chat. I ignore most of them. I think the best method is to browse for girls within driving distance. Then write up a good paragraph that will be mass email but doesn't sound like mass email and send it out to a bunch of girls. You'll get some replies if you send enough emails. Wait a few days to see if you are getting anywhere with some of them. If not, do it again. The better your profile and your email skills, the better results you will get. Anyway thats what I think.
Originally Posted by Richmond Mas
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-11 01:33 #155Senior Member

Posts: 108Maybe I should stop complaining.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





