The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 484 of 532 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #729

    Sadie Love. IMHO the most perfectly shaped real breasts in Philly

    I saw Sadie Love last night. She is the newest addition to Sanais Playhouse. Sadie is a breast lovers dream. She has to have one of the best bodies in Philly. Pretty face super sweet attitude. I don't have time to write a full review got to get back to work. I can say she a full GFE. I didn't get a chance to explore Greek but she did tell me that she is willing to learn (awww How sweet. LOL) I was able to get a couple of pics for the board. I ain't no Scott Church but I can say they came out pretty good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails saideloveedit1.jpg‎  

  2. #728

    Sorry bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Hawk,

    I just went to a lot of trouble to type up a PM, only to find out that your mail box is full. Make a little space when you get the time.

    LOL.

    CookyJar
    PM box is clear

  3. #727
    Hawk,

    I just went to a lot of trouble to type up a PM, only to find out that your mail box is full. Make a little space when you get the time.

    LOL

    CookyJar

  4. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksideofjae  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Besides PT, are there any other providers out there that provide for Bach Parties. I've been visiting several sites and none are listed. I would just go with PT but none of the dudes are really feeling the ladies there. I saw Sanai's and was interested in there services but again, not sure if they provide for bach parties.
    The question will be what services are you going to want for your party?

  5. #725

    Quick Question

    Fellas,

    Besides PT, are there any other providers out there that provide for Bach Parties. I've been visiting several sites and none are listed. I would just go with PT but none of the dudes are really feeling the ladies there. I saw Sanai's and was interested in there services but again, not sure if they provide for bach parties.

  6. #724

    Terri, airport visitor from 916 area

    OK, so I found the below advert on BP recently and thought I might check it out.

    Call the lady and she sounded moderately OK and wanted me to come over right away. First I asked about services and she said "everything is covered!" Huh? How does that fit "however?" Tried to politely lobby for BBBJ but she was have none of it. Since that is a deal breaker for me I took a pass. Also do not think greek was on the menu.

    Got to love truth in advertising. Oh well, what else does one expect from the cut rate types?

    *

    * Whatever & However 75 specials * Excellent Skills. Just ask. 30

    Posted: March 21, 2011, 04:37 PM.

    With Red Lipstick Waiting For Your Call I do what I do and I do a damn freaking good job of it That's not bragging. That's SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE! CALL ME NOW! I always take my time so you will NEVER leave feeling RUSHED or UNFINISHED 130 hr! ! !

    Terri 916 968 3813.

    ITS NEVER TOO EARLY OR TOO LATE TO CALL.

    Poster's age: 30.

    • Location: Airport Area.

    • Post I'd: 6765181 philadelphia.



    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ask-30/6765181
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails today_og2.jpg‎  

  7. #723

    Flip a coin!

    Heads you Win.

    Tails you Win.

    If it sticks to the ceiling you Win.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    These two lovelies are cumming to Philly next week. I actually requested they cum. But now my schedule is that I will only have time on Thursday. (Becareful of what you ask for. LOL) They are so smokin I really don't want to do a double. That would be a waste and for whats its worth been there and done that with the ole threesome thing. I think Sade the girl with the face pics is incredibly hot. I almost drove to NY to go see her. And you know how I am a sucker for a cutie with a perfect Booty and Dolce's ass is spectacular.

    http://www.aphroditecompanions.com/girl.php?gn=sade

    http://www.aphroditecompanions.com/girl.php?gn=dolce

    Decisions.

    Decisions

  8. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    These two lovelies are cumming to Philly next week. I actually requested they cum. But now my schedule is that I will only have time on Thursday. (Becareful of what you ask for. LOL) They are so smokin I really don't want to do a double. That would be a waste and for whats its worth been there and done that with the ole threesome thing. I think Sade the girl with the face pics is incredibly hot. I almost drove to NY to go see her. And you know how I am a sucker for a cutie with a perfect Booty and Dolce's ass is spectacular.

    http://www.aphroditecompanions.com/girl.php?gn=sade

    http://www.aphroditecompanions.com/girl.php?gn=dolce

    Decisions.

    Decisions
    I will eat the left overs. Hate to see anything go to waste. Have fun Amigo.

  9. #721

    What do I do The Beauty or the Booty?

    These two lovelies are cumming to Philly next week. I actually requested they cum. But now my schedule is that I will only have time on Thursday. (Becareful of what you ask for. LOL) They are so smokin I really don't want to do a double. That would be a waste and for whats its worth been there and done that with the ole threesome thing. I think Sade the girl with the face pics is incredibly hot. I almost drove to NY to go see her. And you know how I am a sucker for a cutie with a perfect Booty and Dolce's ass is spectacular.

    http://www.aphroditecompanions.com/girl.php?gn=sade

    http://www.aphroditecompanions.com/girl.php?gn=dolce

    Decisions.

    Decisions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails beauty or booty.jpg‎  

  10. #720

    Marina from Flawless. A perfect GFE

    Marina is a fantastic provider and not to be missed. Great personality, and an incredible body. She qualify's as a GFE! Not a clock watcher, she is a repeater. The pictures she had on EROS are accurate. Love the French accent (she is Canadian) Perfect 34C's enhanced, Nice perky butt and long athletic legs. Great session to be had here. Brian was easy to book with and as professional as ever. Great agency. Members read on.

    I just had a GREAT session with the lovely Marina from Flawless. Marina is not to be confused with another Marina that worked for Flawless 4 years ago. That Marina back then was not GFE this Marina is 100% GFE.

    I had an early morning appointment and she looked stunning. She greeted me at the door wearing a beautiful black and red lace teddy. I have to give a high five to her plastic surgeon because she has the most beautiful set of enhanced 34c's I have seen in a while. They look very natural and feel perfect to the touch. Marina works out and it shows. She is very fit and toned (not hard) very feminine and extremely sexy. As for the session. I am still in la la land as I write this. She started things off with some sexy LFK. DFK could have been on the menu as she quite submissive. But I didn't go there.

    Her BBBJTC is way above average. Porn style with lots of eye contact and the twisty hand strokes. She had no problem DTing me (I am not that large) She told me to CIM. Don't have to say that twice to me. LOL Within a minute I was serving up a lunch milkshake. I was so excited without a break I went straight for some DATY.

    She enjoyed my efforts (or appeared to enjoy. LOL) at DATY. In Preparation for the main event we switched for some 69. 69 was fantastic since she has an awesome ass. Not super firm but perfectly shaped. If it wasn't for TDC (total dick control) I would have came in that position, she is that good. After applying a cover it was time for the main event. We explored just about every position I could think of. Finishing up with her being very vocal in doggy with her begging for more cum. Being the freak that I am I had to oblige her request. So I pulled off the wrapper and positioned her for a porn star worth facial. A great time was had. She is definitely not a clock watcher. Marina is a repeater. A true GFE by anyone's definition.

    Gender: Female

    Hair: Brown

    Ht: 5'5"

    Wt: 118 lb

    Affil: Agency

    Age: 26

    Eyes: Blue

    Bust: 34C

    Waist: 24"

    Hips: 34"

    Ethnicity: Caucasian (Canadian French)

    Rate &65532; $325 / HR.

    http://www.eros-philly.com/files/211604.htm

    http://www.flawlessescorts.com/cgi-b...Y&model=Marina
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails marinac.jpg‎  

  11. #719

    Hawk, I second you!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    FUCK the Super Bowl. LOL

    I had my "Eyes" opened wide.

    I say this with much love and respect Eyes IS A NASTY LITTLE CHOCOLATE FREAK! Eyes is as sweet as she can be and extremely down to earth. The first 15 minutes of our session were spent just talking. She is a milk Chocolate Barbie doll. She can be the girl next door GFE or a Porn star with an insatiable appetite. Her body is simply perfection. She does have quite of bit of body art (tats for you old school gents) She stands about 5'7 long perfectly shaped legs with an ass to die for. I booked simply from her picture of her legs and ass. Eyes has a PERFECT pair of full 34c's they are so damn pretty you might think they were store bought. With all of this praise about her flawless body you might think I was avoiding her face. Wrong again. Eyes has beautiful big doe like eyes (duh get it 'eye') and full DSL perfect for kissing and she loves to DFK. Her hair is long and cascades down right below her shoulders.

    The session was awesome. It is a miracle I have any strength left to write this review. All I can say is EVERYTHING was on the menu. We spoke for damn near in hour in French and she is quite fluent and needed no translator. She had no problem looking up at me while speaking French. Her BBBJTC with DT was ranked in my top 10 She was able to make me spill cup one this way and I must admit I found it extra sexy the way she allowed my juices to dribble out of her mouth onto her perfect breast. I was so excited my cock didn't even think about going soft.

    Round two started with me having a full course meal at the Y. Eyes in nicely shaved with a slight landing strip. She responded well to my oral acrobatics and came hard and loud. Eyes was all warmed up and literally dripping wet. Her sweet nectar flowing and was ready for some serious fucking. We grabbed a condom and started out in Miss. Eyes is nice and tight and I was ROCK hard and felt like I could go all night. She grabbed me close while I was fucking her and pulled me in for some very hot DFK. I asked her what was her favorite position and she admitted she liked from the back. Before I could grant her request I wanted to let hee fuck me. I laid on my back and she rode the shit out of me CG and then she flipped around for RCG. Now while she was doing this I was able to test the waters in Greece. A little lube and soon my finger was gobbled up to the knuckle and Eyes was grinding back on my finger. I knew then a trip to Greece was in the near future.

    I positioned my self for Doggy and started to pound away the site of her perfect ass was enough to make any man bust instantaneously but I had to be strong I had to save some for my trip to Greece. While stroking her ass in doggy I was able to slip another finger in her ass. This time she spoke up and said fuck my ass with that big cock Personally I don't think my dick is all that big average at best but it is always nice to hear. I pulled out of her wet pussy and grabbed another condom. With a bottle of Astrolube with in arms reach I lubed up and gently entered Greece. We stared out slowly and soon she was fucking me back. Talking and nasty begging for her reward for being a nasty girl. She declared She wanted me to cum and she wanted to taste it. That's all I needed to hear and I pulled out of her

    Ass and whipped off the condom and proceeded to spray my milky protein shake all over her face and lips. She the grabbed my cock and proceeded to suck the last droplets out. I was extremely sensitive and I am sure a squealed like a little. I must admit I came so hard I got a Charlie horse in the back of my thigh talking about hurting soooo good. LOL WTF. But I had a GREAT time and will repeat soon.

    http://phillygirlsgonewild.rare-escort.com/photos.php

    (267) 549-8820

    Attached Thumbnails
    Hawk you must recall when Eyes danced at Epps' various venues last year. Her last text to me was to say she was dancing at Sables. She was a bit greener then, judging from your description of your experience with her. But she is clearly still one hot number and I'm glad to see she has stepped up to a higher level as she was clearly a cut above the lap dancing stable. The last time I dated her last year she had to get back home to host a tatoo party! She is good peoples and deserves every success. Glad to read your report.

    Cheers. SD

  12. #718

    Eyes with PGGW straight up PS experience

    FUCK the Super Bowl. LOL

    I had my "Eyes" opened wide.

    I say this with much love and respect Eyes IS A NASTY LITTLE CHOCOLATE FREAK! Eyes is as sweet as she can be and extremely down to earth. The first 15 minutes of our session were spent just talking. She is a milk Chocolate Barbie doll. She can be the girl next door GFE or a Porn star with an insatiable appetite. Her body is simply perfection. She does have quite of bit of body art (tats for you old school gents) She stands about 5'7 long perfectly shaped legs with an ass to die for. I booked simply from her picture of her legs and ass. Eyes has a PERFECT pair of full 34c's they are so damn pretty you might think they were store bought. With all of this praise about her flawless body you might think I was avoiding her face. Wrong again. Eyes has beautiful big doe like eyes (duh get it 'eye') and full DSL perfect for kissing and she loves to DFK. Her hair is long and cascades down right below her shoulders.

    The session was awesome. It is a miracle I have any strength left to write this review. All I can say is EVERYTHING was on the menu. We spoke for damn near in hour in French and she is quite fluent and needed no translator. She had no problem looking up at me while speaking French. Her BBBJTC with DT was ranked in my top 10 She was able to make me spill cup one this way and I must admit I found it extra sexy the way she allowed my juices to dribble out of her mouth onto her perfect breast. I was so excited my cock didn't even think about going soft.

    Round two started with me having a full course meal at the Y. Eyes in nicely shaved with a slight landing strip. She responded well to my oral acrobatics and came hard and loud. Eyes was all warmed up and literally dripping wet. Her sweet nectar flowing and was ready for some serious fucking. We grabbed a condom and started out in Miss. Eyes is nice and tight and I was ROCK hard and felt like I could go all night. She grabbed me close while I was fucking her and pulled me in for some very hot DFK. I asked her what was her favorite position and she admitted she liked from the back. Before I could grant her request I wanted to let hee fuck me. I laid on my back and she rode the shit out of me CG and then she flipped around for RCG. Now while she was doing this I was able to test the waters in Greece. A little lube and soon my finger was gobbled up to the knuckle and Eyes was grinding back on my finger. I knew then a trip to Greece was in the near future.

    I positioned my self for Doggy and started to pound away the site of her perfect ass was enough to make any man bust instantaneously but I had to be strong I had to save some for my trip to Greece. While stroking her ass in doggy I was able to slip another finger in her ass. This time she spoke up and said fuck my ass with that big cock Personally I don't think my dick is all that big average at best but it is always nice to hear. I pulled out of her wet pussy and grabbed another condom. With a bottle of Astrolube with in arms reach I lubed up and gently entered Greece. We stared out slowly and soon she was fucking me back. Talking and nasty begging for her reward for being a nasty girl. She declared She wanted me to cum and she wanted to taste it. That's all I needed to hear and I pulled out of her

    Ass and whipped off the condom and proceeded to spray my milky protein shake all over her face and lips. She the grabbed my cock and proceeded to suck the last droplets out. I was extremely sensitive and I am sure a squealed like a little. I must admit I came so hard I got a Charlie horse in the back of my thigh talking about hurting soooo good. LOL WTF. But I had a GREAT time and will repeat soon.

    http://phillygirlsgonewild.rare-escort.com/photos.php

    (267) 549-8820

    Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eyes2.jpg‎  

  13. #717

    Saved by an Angel

    Saved by an Angel.

    I have been dealing with a lot of family issues for the last couple of months so my hobbying time has been limited to seeing my UTR's and an occasional outcall from some of my favorite agencies. After being stood up by a local UTR favorite of mine I was able to get an outcall from PGGW. Tiger had Angel at my door in just over an hr from the time I called. (The Dominos of. LOL) So a big thanks to Tiger and PGGW for helping a guy out in his time of need.

    I saw Angel about three weeks ago but have been really busy and have not been able to post a review. I met Angel a couple months ago at a party hosted by Tiger and PGGW. She and I had a long sloppy, and completly satisfying conversion in French and I knew we needed to have some extended personal time in the near future. Angel best feature has to be her ass. It is bootylicious and she knows how to use it. Angel has a quite a few tattoos so those of you that are not into tats need not apply.

    VIP members read on.

    Everything is on the table including Greek. Started the session with a some nice LFK which progressed to DFK and a fantastic BBBJTC from my lounge chair in my living room. She is nice and petite so I was able to lift her up and do a sitting 69. Angel enjoyed my efforts at DATY. I think the anticipation of finally getting to see her again had gotten to me because I came pretty quickly. Her BBBJTC was extremely good and nice and sloppy the way I like it. We took a quick breather and I fixed us a couple of drinks and it was time to make it to the bedroom for the full course.

    I started off with DATY. Angel enjoyed my oral acrobatics and showed her appreciation with a face drenching O I continued lapping up her nectar till she begged me to stop. I was now ready for some serious action. I applied a cover and we explored several different positions. Starting out in MISS I found her to be quite flexible as I pinned her legs to the top of the headboard and banged away with lust and joy. Her favorite position is Doggy and I was able to prep her for a Greek tour. I grabbed some lube and slowly slid in. I would like to say I banged away for 20 minutes but that would simply be a lie. I think I lasted maybe 5 minutes. (the view of her ass was just too much) I pulled out ripped off the condom and fed her my manshake. Her BBBJTC alone is worth the price of admission. There is not a better value to be found for outcall.

    Highly recommend!

    Another site review will be a 8/9.

    By many standards the service could be a 10 she is a a true GFE that boarderlines PSE.

    $250hr outcall.

    http://phillygirlsgonewild.rare-escort.com/photos.php

  14. #716
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    What photo editor progam do you use?
    I posted this information back in November 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    . As far as Photo editors go, my all time favorite is *Photoshop 5. 5 or *Photoshop 6. 0 for most of my editing. I have Photoshop 5. 5 on all four of my personal computers and *Photoshop CS5 on just two. I only use Photoshop CS5 for special projects that require a feature or effect not provided in Photoshop 5. 5, such as 3D. I also use illustrator 8. 0, and a program call PhotoDeluxe Home edition 4. 1, both are old software that I've gotten comfortable with. I also use the latest *Photoshop elements 9, which is the software I most recommend to my family and friends.

    Please do not misunderstand me, Photoshop CS5 is an excellent program and I use it a lot. It is expensive and has many features that the average person is never going to use. So, unless you are a serious photographer, do not waste you money. I recommend trying out Photoshop Elements 9, for about $80 bucks first, it is way cheaper and can do just about all that is required by most amateurs. Then, after you have mastered elements and if you feel the need, buy Photoshop CS5 Extended for nearly $1000 or Photoshop Design Premium for $1, 500. (Even though I have a valid copy of CS5, I find that I still prefer my old friend Photoshop 5. 5)

    There is a lot of good photo editing software being offered on the internet for free. I cannot recommend any because I have never had the need to use any of them. There is also a lot of software that is available as bundled software that is given away with the purchase of digital equipment. If you buy a camera, most likely software will come with it.

    (Side note: Be careful trying to upgrade a bootleg vision of Photoshop CS if you do not have the proper serial numbers. The upgrade requires the serial number of the original product. Also, FYI, neither Photoshop 5. 5 or Photoshop 6. 0 will upgrade to the CS versions.)

    I hope this answers you question.

    CookyJar
    If you want to know more about the equipment I use, check out Re: Off topic: Cj? .

    (*Photoshop 5. 5 and *Photoshop 6. 0 are about ten years old. *Photoshop CS5 is the latest version and the current big dog among photo editors.

    **The following is From Wikipedia:

    Adobe Photoshop Elements Is the consumer version of the Photoshop editing product, targeted at hobbyist users and hence sold at a fraction (roughly 1/6th) of the cost of the professional product. It contains most of the features of the professional version but with fewer and simpler options. The program allows users to create, edit, organize and share images, all from the same product.)

    Photoshop premium products are expensive and contain a lot more horse power then what's needed by most amateurs. I recommend some version of Photoshop Elements.

    I hope this helps.

    CookyJar

  15. #715
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Tain't much to it. LOL.

    CookyJar
    What photo editor progam do you use?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape