Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2828

    Cooky-I couldn't agree with you more

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]

    In some of the action shots posted in this forum the females face is barely visible. In most, you could never indentify the girl in the picture. IMHO, they serve no real purpose.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar.

    PS: They don't bother me. I have learned to ignore them.
    I am breaking a long silence to join this chorus.

    The purpose of this forum is to share information-not to obsessively scold those who dare to have a legitimate opinion that differs from one's own.

    We can all agree that it is OK to disagree, can't we?

    I choose to not look at the cock pics and cum shots, as they make me uncomfortable.

    I choose to no longer read embellished reviews or to contribute reviews of my own.

    I choose to not judge others by the number of posts or by how many pictures they have posted.

    Every member deserves respect and is entitled to their opinion without fear of being relentlessly attacked.

    To each his own.

    JMHO

  2. #2827

    Re: Off topic: Cj?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterUp  [View Original Post]
    What kind of camera do you have? What editing software?
    Most of the pictures I took and posted on USASG were taken with either a Canon EOS Rebel Ti21 SLR Digital or a Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Digital Camera, I also have an older Nikon Coolpix digital, which I keep in the glove compartment for emergencies. I believe I posted a series of picture this summer that were taken with my Olympus SLR 35mm.

    I have a Rolleiflex 6000 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 format SLR camera and a Rolleiflex Medium Format TLR (Twin Lens Reflex) with a 80mm f / 2.8 lens that I use at home in my studio.

    I have been toying around with a Hasselblad H4D-60 medium format digital SLR, which I am thinking of buying. I will not be using it on Kensington Avenue if I decide to buy it.

    Why so much fire power? You have only seen 10% of what I do as an amateur shutter bug. This past weekend I was at an event that took place in a school gymnasium. I needed to be able to take close-ups and pictures across the gym and I did not have time to be changing lenses. Thus the need for both the Cannon w / 80mm and the Nikon w / 800 zoom.

    When asked by novice family and friends, who are looking to upgrade from point and shoot range finder type cameras, I recommend the Cannon EOS Rebel series. On auto they work as an excellent point and shoot camera, and they have plenty of other features that are easy for amateur (like me) to learn. Plus, Cannon provides lots of lens and other toys for those who want to move on into more advance photography.

    In my limited experiences it is not the make of camera that makes the difference. It is knowing how to choose and manipulate the many lenses, filters and other pieces of equipment that set the pros apart from the amateurs.

    For example, and I am no pro, but I see a lot of pictures posted on USASG that I wouldn't even attempt to take because I know the piece of equipment I have in my hand is not going to get the picture I want. Why a guy would try to take a picture at night, of a SW two blocks away, with his 3mega pix phone camera, is beyond me.

    As far as Photo editors go, my all time favorite is Photoshop 5.5 or Photoshop 6.0 for most of my editing. I have Photoshop 5.5 on all four of my personal computers and Photoshop CS5 on just two. I only use Photoshop CS5 for special projects that require a feature or effect not provided in Photoshop 5.5, such as 3D. I also use illustrator 8.0, and a program call PhotoDeluxe Home edition 4.1, both are old software that I've gotten comfortable with. I also use the latest Photoshop elements 9, which is the software I most recommend to my family and friends.

    Please do not misunderstand me, Photoshop CS5 is an excellent program and I use it a lot. It is expensive and has many features that the average person is never going to use. So, unless you are a serious photographer, do not waste you money. I recommend trying out Photoshop Elements 9, for about $80 bucks first, it is way cheaper and can do just about all that is required by most amateurs. Then, after you have mastered elements and if you feel the need, buy Photoshop CS5 Extended for nearly $1000 or Photoshop Design Premium for $1,500. (Even though I have a valid copy of CS5, I find that I still prefer my old friend Photoshop 5.5)

    There is a lot of good photo editing software being offered on the internet for free. I cannot recommend any because I have never had the need to use any of them. There is also a lot of software that is available as bundled software that is given away with the purchase of digital equipment. If you buy a camera, most likely software will come with it.

    (Side note: Be care trying to upgrade a bootleg vision of Photoshop CS is you do not have the proper serial number. The upgrade requires the serial number of the original product)

    I hope this answers you question.

    CookyJar

  3. #2826

    Off topic: Cj?

    What kind of camera do you have? What editing software?

  4. #2825

    Re: One Man's Junk Is Another Man's Treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]

    I have DOZENS of EACH of these individual pics to show close-up. And, do the math; I have dated over 150 SWs in the past two years, most of whom I have taken 20-30, and often a LOT more cock sucking pics each. Plus, I have dated many of these SWs multiple times. I haven't counted all my cock sucking pics, but let's just say, technically, that there are oodles, LOL
    I am sorry. I promised the Admin I would play nice. I am trying to keep that promise. I only wanted to voice MOHO (my own humble opinion. I did not intend to start anything.

    Some guys are leg men. Others get off looking at a pretty face. There are ass men, hair men, guys who like their pussy bald, and guys who like them tall. Still other guys prefer fat, sweet and cute with big feet. There was one guy who asked me to stick something up sweet Suzy's ass and I said no. To all of this there is just one more thing I would like to add. If you like looking at dicks and that is you thing, like I said, 'You've come to the wrong thread. '

    The fact is, I stated my feelings on the subject a long time ago and I stated it more than once, 'I do not do action shots. ' And, I explained why, 'I do not like looking at dicks. If I want to see a dick I will look at my own. ' That is the way that I felt then and I feel that way now. Here is what I do. I do not look at SuperElquent's 'Cock in Mouth, ' pictures. I do not look at his 'Money Shots. ' And it is not just SuperElquents either. I don't look at anyone else's crappy pictures that degrade the natural beauty of the female form. Sure. Every once in a while I'll take a peek, because I am curious. As a rule I don't enjoy seeing another man dick stuck in a mouth or his goo spread over a pretty face. That's me. I have never ever suggested that anyone should stop doing anything, or stop enjoying whatever it is that they enjoy.

    If you posted "Cock in Mouth," pictures till your dick fell off it wouldn't bother me in the least.


    That's my final word on the subject. (For now)

    Happy Hunting.

    CookyJar

  5. #2824

    Am- from a different prospective

    Amy is not just a perfect set of tatas. Amy's got a nice body which includes a nice ass and pussy.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amy 501.jpg‎  

  6. #2823

    Amy – Versus My Favorites

    I have unknowingly changed my mongering mindset. Over time, I have changed the way I monger. I first noticed this gradual change a few months ago.

    In the past, whenever I went out to monger, I started out looking for something new. Far more often than not, I'the pass on girls that I'the previously dated, no matter how good they looked, for the opportunity to find something difference. I have always had my favorites, but, even my favorites took a backseat to new stuff unless the favorite could produce the possibility of something new or at least something different. Just about all of the girls I consider to be my favorites, are girls who were able to introduce me to a friend or someone new. And, most of my favorites are girls who were able to help me put together a threesome.

    Now, I perceive a change in my mongering direction. When I start out looking, I ignore the new stuff, preferring to seek out certain favorites. Now when I first arrive on the avenue, I do a complete loop looking for one of my favorites. If on that first pass I cannot find a girl I know, I will make a second pass for something strange. Even after my first pass, I keep an eye out hoping to stop a favorite. This is the exact opposite of how I use to operate when I first started to monger. Perhaps it is a metamorphic change that took place over a five year span. It is a change that took place after years of learning what others already knew. The rewards of dating a favorite who provides good service outweighs the possibility of finding new stuff who will provide similar service.

    On this particular day the only new stuff out were MILF or newbies I rather not date. And I wasn't able to find any of my favorites. Amy was standing a block away from Lettlerly. I didn't consider Amy a favorite. Why? This got me to thinking, what makes a girl a favorite. IMHO, a favorite has or does something a little special.

    Amy certainly qualifies as having somethings special. However, I don't consider her to be a favorite. Why? I do not know. There does not seem to be the chemistry. It is not a matter of looks. There has got to be a vibe, a certain feel to make a girl a favorite. Moyua is a favorite. Katie is a favorite. Amy is special.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amy 64.jpg‎   Amy 007.jpg‎   Amy 70.jpg‎   Amy 72.jpg‎   Amy 74.jpg‎  

    Amy 71.jpg‎   Amy 006.jpg‎   Amy 69.jpg‎   Amy 67.jpg‎   Amy 68.jpg‎  


  7. #2822

    Amy's Hooters

    Amy's Hooters.

    Nope! It wasn't my imagination. They are real and they are magnificent.

    And I am still curious and wondering, click here: Who bought them for her.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amy 500.jpg‎  

  8. #2821

    Amy and Her Gigantic Hooters. Again

    I am wondering why no one else has reported touching these globes. Aren't you the least bit curious? She is still out there and I could not resist another touch. Every since my last encounter with these wonderful boobies I have been wondering if they were a dream, a figment of my imagination.

    To see my first post on these hooters, click here: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or….

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amy 54.jpg‎   Amy 55.jpg‎   Amy 56.jpg‎   Amy 57.jpg‎   Amy 58.jpg‎  

    Amy 59.jpg‎   Amy 60.jpg‎   Amy 61.jpg‎   Amy 62.jpg‎   Amy 63.jpg‎  


  9. #2820

    Re: Re: Re Cock in the mouth worth 2 in the Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    I guess cock-pic kibitzers will just never "get it."

    You appreciate this genre, Member #1759, so you will be the beneficiary of their bitching
    Member #1759, (I hope you understand that none of this is being directed at you.)

    I am sorry Member #1759, SuperElquent and all if the other cocksucker picture lovers, if I have upset you. I did not mean too. I was just curious. You are right, I do not have a clue, I do not get it. I do not get cum shots either. I do not understand why some guys get off tying girls up, or hitting them, or rape, or pissing games, shit eaters, and many of the other outrageous forms of sexual satisfaction others engage in. There is a lot I do not understand, I admit that. And, I am not naive enough to believe that my questioning would get others to quit liking the sight of another man's dick. But, I do understand one thing, you cannot teach an old asshole a new pucker.

    Clueless! That's me.

    JVMO.

    CookyJar

  10. #2819

    Re: Re Cock in the mouth worth 2 in the Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Member #1759  [View Original Post]
    Personally I think a cock in the mouth whether it is your or mine adds to the beauty and sensuality of the ladies.

    Keep up the good work SuperE.
    Member #1759,

    I am not trying to start anything. I am just curious. "To each his own," is my motto. People have the right to like watch they like and that is a fact. But, that still leaves me curious. What is it that makes the difference? If you removed the ladies face and just left the dick, IYHO, would the picture still be beautiful and sensual? If you removed the dick from the picture and left just the girl's face – would the girl suddenly be ugly? I am just being curious. What is it about seeing another man's dick in a woman mouth that turns you on, is it the dick or the woman. There are a number of sites that allow a man to post pictures of his dick alone – no female presents necessary. Fortunately this site does not allow such pictures – this site is gear to the straight males. I for one appreciate this. I am not trying to hint that you might be gay. I am saying that I, a straight male, cannot under any circumstance; conceive of a picture featuring a male sex organ, that I would considered sensual.

    In some of the action shots posted in this forum the females face is barely visible. In most, you could never indentify the girl in the picture. IMHO, they serve no real purpose.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar.

    PS: They don't bother me. I have learned to ignore them.

  11. #2818

    Re: Nydia

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit  [View Original Post]
    You do love your pretzal, don't you?

    LOL.

    CookyJar

  12. #2817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    Nydia


  13. #2816
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    FlyGuyEddie,

    I am right there with you, I see your point. And, I'd post a clear facial picture in a heartbeat if it didn't mean breaking my word.

    You know the rule; don't give them the money up front (or at least wait until you are reasonably sure. I thought everything was cool, she had stripped down to nothing. I agreed to her putting on the skirt and Hi-heels. I thought I would get some hot upskirt peek shots and hot pictures of her in the heels. When I asked her to take off the skirt, she quickly jumped into the shorts. I was still thinking, what the hell; the shorts looked nice, I'll get the nude shots later. Little did I know that was it, she gave me one shot of her showing her pussy and said no to completely nude shots. I had already agreed to not showing her face.

    For real, for real! It probably doesn't even matter to her. She has moved on, looking for her next Hi. But, it does matter to me – I gave my word.

    (To be fair; she was willing to finish-up with a BJ, but I could feel a rush coming. I wasn't in the mood to waste more time with Nydia, knowing full well that there were favorites of mine out on the avenue who would be more than willing to blow my mind. If later I was not able to find something new, I could always rely on one of my favorites – I left declining a completion of our date)

    You are right about one other thing, too. She can't get in my car.

    Be safe,

    CookyJar
    Keeping your word works for me, but street walkers are a dime a dozen always low ball them and always get what you want remember people we control the power as long as we don't let the little head control the deal.

  14. #2815

    Nydia

    I recall about a month-month and a half ago I crossed paths with Nydia on the northern end. VERY nice from afar, but up close, she had some nasty cuts / bubbles on her lips, a major deal breaker for me. I passed her up, even though watching her walk away and seeing her booty bounce in those tight white pants almost made me reconsider, but the big head came out on top that morning.

    Just saying what I saw. Cooky, you might consider yourself lucky you didn't get a treat from her.

  15. #2814

    Re: Truer words have never been spoken

    Quote Originally Posted by Jr Monger  [View Original Post]
    Sir there are many reason to admire you, but this is icing on the cake. You are a gentleman and a pioneer. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    Thank you!

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape