Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 7974
-
01-28-11 18:35 #714Senior Member

Posts: 5563Tain't much to it. LOL.
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
01-28-11 14:43 #713Senior Member

Posts: 417Finally learned to make collages. Of photos.
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-11 14:37 #712Senior Member

Posts: 417Trying to get my Cooky J on. LOL
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-11 12:41 #711Senior Member

Posts: 417Rosa on BP is REAL and a decent GFE session all natural 36D's
Today 11:46 AM #1 theycallmehawk
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message
Senior Member.
JustMyReviews Join Date:Nov 2005.
Posts:4, 683 Rosa on BP is REAL and a decent GFE session all natural 36D's.
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...are-23/5273362
*I'm THE BEST! Beauty _+ _Booty! * The others don't COMPARE! .23.
Posted: January 18, 2011, 01:08 PM.
-
Reply: click here.
#1 Lady in town- My pics are REAL! My name is Rosa (*82) 267-270-2015
Poster's age: 23.
• Location: OUT CALLS ONLY NOW. Philly.
• Post I'd: 5273362 philadelphia.
Email this ad to a friend.
Hey gang thought I would give you a heads up.
I saw this ad last week. The pic on the bottom of the ad looked familiar (I took it a year or two ago. LOL) So I called the number to make sure someone hadn't jacked the picture. . Only got a VM that day so I tried again lastnight and I was pleased to find that Rosa is Tiffany (she might have had another name in the past) I think I reviewed her a while back.
I don't have time to write a full review but the session was fantastic (I haven't done anything in almost a month) Full GFE by most standards. NO Greek and No CIM. Incredible BBBJ all positions were tried.
Out call for $250
-
01-11-11 23:00 #710Regular Member

Posts: 1Newfie needing help
Guys:
I'm in Philadelphia for a couple of nights, and it's my first trip back to the States in seven years, so I'm a total newbie. I live in the Philippines, where the scene is obviously very different. I'm looking for some discrete action in my hotel room in the center of the city. I have no car and can't very easily go trolling for SWs. If anyone out there can give me some contact information on a reliable provider I'd be much obliged and would be happy to reciprocate if any of you ever get tp the Phillipines. I'm not much into white ladies, so African American, Oriental or Latin Americamscwould be preferred
Thanks very much.
GE
-
01-07-11 18:25 #709Senior Member

Posts: 310Alexxa
Can someone please verify this girl is real in the pic. Her ad says she will only be in boston for one day. Hopping one of you guys have used her. Seems like she has a lot of post in the philly are.
http://www.escortdater.com/282/posts...is-Alexxa.html
http://williamsport.backpage.com/Bod...tie-21/6272907
http://pennsylvania.pittsburghcitypa...tie-21/5948838
Alexxa
-
01-03-11 15:40 #708Regular Member

Posts: 10Reply about girl on Bank St
The chick on Bank St is a working girl not LE. She has you go to market St near Penns Landing, then you call her and she directs you to Bank St. I have been there, but she is definitly not the chick in the picture. She has a bit of a belly and not very good teeth. After I saw her and realized she wasn't that good looking, I passed. She got shitty but oh well.
Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-11 12:41 #707Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 45Passionatetouch. Net
Hey, has anyone been there? Was thinking of TOFTT, but if anyone has experience, please.
-
12-08-10 15:06 #706Senior Member

Posts: 417Another warning sign.
LE rarely will use nudity in their ads. A lot of time they use real undercover cops and they are not able to pose nude.
Originally Posted by Shamgodlou
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-10 18:12 #705Senior Member

Posts: 26Good you trusted your instincts. I usually only reply to ads with pics from a camera phone, even though they could be fakes also. The modeling pics usually smell like LE.
Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-10 08:17 #704Senior Member

Posts: 54Too good to be true
I have been lurking for years & it seems when they look that good, something's off. I imagine if those pics were real, she would be working with an agency (use blured pics of face) & or she would be demanding $300 + per hour. The sex trade seems to always have bait & switch lurking around the corner.
Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-10 19:50 #703Senior Member

Posts: 2243Hey sorry you had some bad experiences. Sounds like you were thinking with proper head and avoided some trouble, rip-offs and what not. Appreciate you taking one for the team!
Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13
[View Original Post]
Hawk makes an excellent point, as you develop monger skills, it pays to do some research up front. That tineye is a good tool as is Googling numbers. Then one will see that most of what shows up on BP is questionable. It all may not be bad, but at least the research can tell one when to be extra vigilant (though you sound like you have that down from the get go!)
Of course part if the research is reading forums like this one. So appreciate your contribution here.
Good luck!
-
12-04-10 11:16 #702Senior Member

Posts: 417If you would do a little research first.
It will save you alot of pain.
Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13
[View Original Post]
There is absolutely no way you should have thought you had a chance to see the girl on the back page ad. First of all it has 131 hits on Tin eye. If you don't have the plug-in you should download it immediately.
http://www.tineye.com/search/71be83d...75c7ccf3a63c5/
2 horrible reviews on another site including ripoff
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=146906
And lastly a simple google search would have told that the phone number is linked to 6 diffrent names. 100% BS.
Research is the key.
-
12-03-10 18:43 #701Senior Member

Posts: 56Updated
The first girl who I though was LE changed her ad and phone number. http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...eat-22/6066683 Is the new link with the new number under there.
Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-10 15:24 #700Senior Member

Posts: 56Backpage Girls to STAY AWAY from!
This report is a mixture of girls I have either had over or went to their location in the past week. One, which I will start off with, I believe to be an LE sting. (when I went to look for this ad after returning home about 2 hours after, it was removed)
The number that was used was +12676257424, and the address I was told to go to was 234 Market St. Phila PA. When there she told me to go down bank street and then there would be a private lot there to park in. What she didn't know what I had already drove the area to check in on everything and within a 1 block radius there were at least 4 cop cars and what looked to be 2 ULE in the next lot. Now, I can't say she is working with the police but it was way too much of a risk. When I didn't show up she called and said she was going to report me to some site so my number will be black listed essentially (I don't ever use my real number when calling, masked is the way to go). But the pictures were way too good to resist a shot, but I am glad I stayed away. VISIT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The next was an outcall. The ad was on BP under http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...fun-22/5576342. The pictures again looked amazing and I had seen this girl posting for a while. No negative reviews that I could find either. Called and was told she would be to my place within 45 minutes. It took closer to 2 hours and when she arrived she looked similar to her pictures, but would have had to gain 50-70 lbs. I am smart enough that she didn't actually know which apartment was mine, but when asked about her pictures she said they weren't her. I hate bait and switch so I let her leave. She wanted $275 but I wouldn't even pay $150 for her.
Anyways I hope this is useful and if anyone knows any young, tiny, spinner types please send me a PM.












Reply With Quote




