Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2873

    Re: A question for the experts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Camden Lover  [View Original Post]
    Just on the surface, there is really no way to distinguish between a true SW and a UC / LE. From reading forums like this and from mongering myself, here are some tips:
    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker  [View Original Post]
    If you have not already done so, I would strongly recommend that you read.

    the 22 rules for street mongering

    That are posted as a link on the USASG home page.
    Thanks Seva Lurker and Camden Lover, for responding to Yeahitsme13. I am no expert either, but it sounds like good advice to me.

    CookyJar

  2. #2872
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13  [View Original Post]
    I have never picked a girl up from the K but have had a few opportunities to cruise and see what there is. I never can tell which girls are working and wish there was an easier way to tell. Also, do you just pull over and what then?

    One other question is there was an amazing looking Asian girl walking down kensington toward frankford ave today at about 1:30pm. She was definately a 9. 9 out of 10 and I was wondering if anyone else has ever seen this girl. She has to be 5'6 or taller, and skinny little body and looks pretty tight.

    Anyway, any advice would be appreciated.

    Also I will be posting in another section about a few girls off BP who are fakes, and one is an undercover sting I believe.

    Thanks again!
    If you have not already done so, I would strongly recommend that you read the 22 rules for street mongering that are posted as a link on the USASG home page.

    Jackson posted them there as various versions of these rules kept popping up all over. These may not be all inclusive, but they do cover most scenarios.

    The bottom line rule is to always be aware of your surroundings and to think with your BIG head, not the little one eyed one between your legs.
    Last edited by Seva Lurker; 12-04-10 at 07:52. Reason: fix the softwares formatting problems

  3. #2871
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 149

    I Am No Expert But.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13  [View Original Post]
    I have never picked a girl up from the K but have had a few opportunities to cruise and see what there is. I never can tell which girls are working and wish there was an easier way to tell. Also, do you just pull over and what then?
    Just on the surface, there is really no way to distinguish between a true SW and a UC / LE. From reading forums like this and from mongering myself, here are some tips:

    - If you catch eye contact with a girl and she smiles, waves, or otherwise gestures, she may be a SW. Pull onto the nearest side street and wait to see if she follows. Unlock the door in preparation.

    - If she jumps right in, chances are very good she is not a LE. I have never known of a situation where a LE got into a car with a monger and then drove off with him just to arrest him later.

    - If she leans through the window and starts to ask questions, bolt. That is a big red flag for me. Depending on the type of questions and even the city, you can get arrested for simply implying you want a "date."

    - When she is in the car, normally, there is something called a LE check. She may ask you to either pull your dick out or ask to grab your dick. You do the same in return. This puts both of you at ease.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13  [View Original Post]
    ...there was an amazing looking Asian girl walking down kensington toward frankford ave today at about 1:30pm. She was definately a 9. 9 out of 10...
    What did she not have to lose that. 1? LOL

  4. #2870

    A question for the experts.

    I have never picked a girl up from the K but have had a few opportunities to cruise and see what there is. I never can tell which girls are working and wish there was an easier way to tell. Also, do you just pull over and what then?

    One other question is there was an amazing looking Asian girl walking down kensington toward frankford ave today at about 1:30pm. She was definately a 9. 9 out of 10 and I was wondering if anyone else has ever seen this girl. She has to be 5'6 or taller, and skinny little body and looks pretty tight.

    Anyway, any advice would be appreciated.

    Also I will be posting in another section about a few girls off BP who are fakes, and one is an undercover sting I believe.

    Thanks again!

  5. #2869

    Pay Grade?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I sit and think.

    Sometimes I just sits.



    CookyJar
    Hey! I don't know about you buster. But we here ain't paid to THINK! We just sits. LOL!

    Hang in there!

    CL

  6. #2868
    Sometimes I sit and think...

    Sometimes I just sits.



    CookyJar

  7. #2867
    CookyJar,

    I'm new to the PA area, but have business in the area next week. I'll have a couple nights free, and will try to get more than one post out. Had to say, you're photo area is like the Sears Christmas catalog I remember as a kid. Except different.

  8. #2866
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17  [View Original Post]
    Cooky. I saw Sabrina out in late September but it's been a while. She gave me her number that unfortunately was lost in a vehicle accident I was involved in shortly after our date. She was in good spirits and still pleasantly plump. We partook in a BBBJ early one morning. A little too much teeth scraping for me. Maybe she was "out of it" that day but who knows. Will keep you posted if I come across her again and let her know you're looking for her.
    Thanks for the report.

    Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you are alright.

    You saw Sabrina early in the day? Maybe that's why I keep missing her. I very rarely hit the Ave. In the early morning.

    Sabrina was one of the few girls who could keep a phone. I tried dialing her old number and got a very angry dude who yelled into the phone, "STOP CALLING THIS NUMBER." LOL.

    If you do run into her, tell her to give me a call.

    CookyJar

  9. #2865

    Cumming soon: The movie

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1097822

    Cooky,

    After you become Mayor of Camden they're going to make a movie about you. I think you're known everywhere. We need to think of an apt title and screen play. Up for it?

    La Chic

  10. #2864

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Sabrina? I got hold of a rumor that she was back. Any news on my all time favorite friend?

    CookyJar
    Cooky. I saw Sabrina out in late September but it's been a while. She gave me her number that unfortunately was lost in a vehicle accident I was involved in shortly after our date. She was in good spirits and still pleasantly plump. We partook in a BBBJ early one morning. A little too much teeth scraping for me. Maybe she was "out of it" that day but who knows. Will keep you posted if I come across her again and let her know you're looking for her.

  11. #2863

    Crystal's – A nice looking package

    Kinda makes ya want to unwrap it and see what's inside.

    LOL.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crystal 501.jpg‎  

  12. #2862

    Crystal - A nice looking package

    I wouldn't throw her from under my Christmas Tree.



    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crystal 22.jpg‎   Crystal 16.jpg‎   Crystal 25.jpg‎   Crystal 26.jpg‎   Crystal 28.jpg‎  

    Crystal 24.jpg‎   Crystal 20.jpg‎  

  13. #2861

    RE: Crystal. Another Old York Road Goodie

    Great find Cooky! I would love to meet her over the holidays when I'm back in Philly. You're right about the OYR stroll. Definitely hit or miss-mostly miss. Funny enough that's where I usually start my hunt.

    Great minds think alike. LOL!

    La Chic

  14. #2860

    Crystal - A Old York Road Cutie

    Crystal does it for me. I will be looking for her; a long FS date is in our future.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crystal.jpg‎  

  15. #2859

    Crystal - Another Old York Road Sweetie, with a tiny little voice

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    . I perfectly understand why few will travel to Old York Road. The pickings are slim on OYR. There are a number of shanky black girls, a few nice Hispanic street walkers and two or three hard to find white girls who frequent the area around Old York Road and Huntingdon Park. On most days it's a waste of time to monger on OYR.

    CookyJar
    I did make a date to meet with Crystal later. However; I ran into an old friend and was not able to keep my date with Crystal. A lot has changed on OYR; most of the old girls are gone. But, on a bright note: Suzy is back. I saw her a few days ago, she waved to me as I passed – she was getting into someone else's car.

    (Around this time of year, judges often get a warm and fuzzy feeling – letting girls out early for the holidays. Rumor has it that Sabrina in home. It would be nice if someone could verify the rumor. I would not be surprise if other missing faces started to pop up as we get closer into the Holiday season.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crystal 500.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape