Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2858

    Crystal - Another Old York Road Goodie

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Normally I start every hunt with a trip though the Old York Road (OYR) stroll area. I do so out of habit and a little superstitious custom rather than any great expectations. When I first started mongering I took a route up Broad St around into Huntington Park and out down OYR. Back then, in its hay day, girls would flash their breast or pussy, flicking out their tongue as you drove pass. There would be so many girls they would trip over themselves as they ran to you car. I witnessed more than a few fights and arguments break out when a guy stopped and pointed a finger towards a group of girls. This was back when Crack was king and 8th and Butler was making the headlines daily in all three of the city's papers.

    The sounds of the street dealers yelling, 'Butter, butter, butter, ' to passing cars has turned into a whisper inside alleyways. The old Bulletin is gone and the city struggles to maintain two dailies. And OYR is a ghost stroll.

    Hit and miss does not even begin to describe the blinkness of a trip pass this once glorious stroll. Without the likes of Suzy, Stacey or Shannon to draw in patrons, the homeboyz stand around in a daze. What is left there, the blurry eyed rag muffins, do not bring in enough to make it worthwhile standing on a hot corner. Even LE seems to have abandoned the area.

    I usually drive pass between dawn and dusk. I haven't done a drive by after mid-night in years. About 5 years ago there was a tranny influxs that pretty much ruined after dark hunting on OYR for me. My eyes aren't what they use to be and I like to see who I am letting into my car.

    Having said all of that, I still drive pass every time I head out. Why? It is mostly a habit, kind of like honoring the dead. Also; I am always hoping to see Suzy, Stacey or Rochelle (aka Shannon). And, there is always the off chance that I'll find somebody doable.

    CookyJar
    Old habits die hard. I still make a trip through the Old York Road area at the start of every hunt. Most trips around the OYR stroll end up in disappointment. It is hit or miss and just plan luck if you find something worth stopping for.

    I saw Crystal from a distance and at first I thought she was Suzy. She was the right height and size; it was an easy mistake to make from a block away. Crystal does not have Suzy's bodacious boobs or Suzy's sleek body. What she does have is a cutesy face, round bodacious posterior on a tight little spinner frame and a sweet tiny girly voice. Her attitude was meek, almost timid and submissive. She performed my every wish as if it was a command. She was very accommodating as she gave me a nice BBBJ with plenty of action. I did not sample her FS offer. I would gladly date her again. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crystal 19.jpg‎   Crystal 27.jpg‎   Crystal 003.jpg‎   Crystal 005.jpg‎   Crystal 18.jpg‎  

    Crystal 17.jpg‎   Crystal 23.jpg‎   Crystal 002.jpg‎   Crystal 004.jpg‎   Crystal 21.jpg‎  


  2. #2857

    Lovely

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Sabrina? I got hold of a rumor that she was back. Any news on my all time favorite friend?

    CookyJar
    Boy Cookyjar-I would love to travel to Pa. To dream with that gal-my kind of gal! Love all your pics!

  3. #2856

    All Time Favorite

    Has anyone seen or heard from Sabrina? I got hold of a rumor that she was back. Any news on my all time favorite friend?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sabrina 4.jpg‎  

  4. #2855
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprat  [View Original Post]
    Forget about the nose, boots or her jeans.

    Look at the size of that snatch, love those big old large lippy snatchs.

    Sprat
    ROFLMBAS - Scared the shit out of me when I first saw her pussy lips.

    CookyJar

  5. #2854

    Colleen

    Nice report CJ. I saw Colleen on Wed night and FS was offered and enjoyed. One thing I wanted to mention is she had road rash on her left hip from jumping out of a cab (that's what she said). It was a car date so I didn't even see it until after we were finished. Still a very enjoyable time with a hot MILF.

  6. #2853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 259
    Quote Originally Posted by Intelius  [View Original Post]
    I can't praise dependability and diligence enough. Coleen is a nice find based on your report, I wish Newark had 1/2 the selection of the K. Not that I could afford to be as diligent as the masters of Philly, CJ and Super E, hats off to you.

    CJ judging from Collen's nose she's gone a few rounds not that your going to focus on that while getting your's.
    Forget about the nose, boots or her jeans.

    Look at the size of that snatch, love those big old large lippy snatchs.

    Sprat

  7. #2852

    Colleen – A MILF

    I can't praise dependability and diligence enough. Coleen is a nice find based on your report, I wish Newark had 1/2 the selection of the K. Not that I could afford to be as diligent as the masters of Philly, CJ and Super E, hats off to you.

    CJ judging from Collen's nose she's gone a few rounds not that your going to focus on that while getting your's.

  8. #2851

    Colleen – A MILF (again and again)

    Colleen was turning heads, on the Avenue, as she strolled by in her tight jeans and boots. I pulled over right there on the avenue, parked and turned off the engine. I watched Colleen on the other side of the street attracting the attention of guys as they walked by. She crossed over to my side of the street and was walking by when I rolled down my window, 'Do you have a cigarette, ' she asked. Two cars pulled over for her as she approached my car.

    Not bad for a MILF.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colleen 503.jpg‎  

  9. #2850

    Colleen – Das Boots

    I am not into Feet, Boots or Leather. I thought the Colleen's boot were hot as she strolled in her jeans so I asked her to keep them on.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colleen 03.jpg‎   Colleen 14.jpg‎   Colleen 15.jpg‎   Colleen 008.jpg‎   Colleen 01.jpg‎  

    Colleen 002.jpg‎   Colleen 04.jpg‎   Colleen 06.jpg‎   Colleen 13.jpg‎   Colleen 006.jpg‎  


  10. #2849

    Colleen – Contact Sheet

    I am still experimenting with contact sheet displays. IMHO they are boring if they cannot be used as links. You can get the same thing by going to the Photo Gallery where the thumbnails work as links to the pictures you want to see.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colleen 500.jpg‎  

  11. #2848

    Colleen – A MILF

    Colleen had a great work ethic.

    I found Colleen right on what I consider the edge of the northern stroll, just north of Allegheny Ave. Colleen is an obvious MILF. Her greatest attribute is her great work ethic. Once she starts a job she stays with it until the job is done. I like that about a mature woman. Colleen gave a very good no frill's BBBJ. Her BJ is straight forward, nice but not with a lot of swirls, twirls or whirls. She goes right at it, and stays there. She provides a little tongue here and there, some licking and lots of head bobbing action.

    Her body is firm, no loose skin that I could detect. FS was offered but I did not partake. She doesn't do dirty talk.

    I'the stop for her again because with girls like Colleen, you know what you are going to get, satisfaction. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colleen 95.jpg‎   Colleen 99.jpg‎   Colleen 91.jpg‎   Colleen 93.jpg‎   Colleen 89.jpg‎  

    Colleen 98.jpg‎   Colleen 94.jpg‎   Colleen 97.jpg‎   Colleen 92.jpg‎   Collen 003.jpg‎  


  12. #2847

    Kensington & Allengeny

    I also agree with Tim. And I agree with you and SuperEloquent too. But that's not why I started this bullcrap. I have been getting a lot of PMs asking about information on traveling the "K." Seems like a number of out of towners are thinking about visiting our little hooker / monger Paradise. I thought maybe they would like a look before they left their southern farms or mid-western ranches. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner8  [View Original Post]
    . I totally agree with being able to blend in to the scenery on the ave. It's so much easier there, then on Broadway.

    Stay safe and smart.

    Runner.
    It would be real easy for out of Towner's to misconstrue what we are talking about when we refer to our beloved Kensington Avenue or 'The K. ' Kensington Avenue (The 'K') , is not a rural road, highway or out-of-the way truck stop. It is a major shopping destination, in the middle of a large residential district. The overhead rail system (Elevated Train) or 'The EL, ' covers the length of Kensington Avenue, provides connections to a major metropolis. During normal business hours the avenue is crowded with workers on their way to and from EL connections, kids on their way to and from school, shoppers, delivery men, shop keepers, old people, salesman, families, construction crews, day trippers, lots of eye candy, and etc, etc, and etc, as while as bums, vagrants, hookers, junkies, pushers, pimps, thugs, other bad guys, etc, etc, and etc, and mongers. Let's not forget Philly's Finest. Because some of the neighborhoods surrounding the 'K, ' are listed among the highest in murders statistics and drug related crimes.

    The intersections along Kensington Avenue are not stationed with a streetwalker on every corner. There are times when it seems like there are two or three law enforcement officers for every street walker. The best pick-up areas are always crowded with dudes who feed off of the girls. Male crack heads who pick up the crumbs left by the girls are always near-by along with the pimp and dealers.

    Reading the exploits in the Philly Forum one might wrongly assume that all is easy pickings up and down the avenue. It is not.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chela 505.jpg‎  

  13. #2846

    The Good People on Letterly!

    I got a good laugh from your comment Tim. I totally agree with being able to blend in to the scenery on the ave. It's so much easier there, then on Broadway. When cruising the B, it's like sooo obvious. I feel like I stick out like the sorest thumb there. Screaming."look at me!" I always have an alibi!

    If the "good people on Letterly" were smart, they would install a 25 cent toll and get rich!

    Stay safe and smart.

    Runner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim  [View Original Post]
    Most of the driving around the K is pretty much non-descript from any observer's (LE) view. Traffic goes in every direction and your destination or purpose is not obvious. However that one turnaround which uses Letterly is almost a who's who in girl shopping. Many times I have followed or been followed by a steady stream of cars which are performing the same three left turns to get back on the Ave. I have found it is better to go a few more blocks out of your way to be less obvious. I can only wonder what the good people that live on Letterly think of all the traffic.

  14. #2845

    The Letterly Loop

    Most of the driving around the K is pretty much non-descript from any observer's (LE) view. Traffic goes in every direction and your destination or purpose is not obvious. However that one turnaround which uses Letterly is almost a who's who in girl shopping. Many times I have followed or been followed by a steady stream of cars which are performing the same three left turns to get back on the Ave. I have found it is better to go a few more blocks out of your way to be less obvious. I can only wonder what the good people that live on Letterly think of all the traffic.

  15. #2844

    This is the best I can do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jicarlo  [View Original Post]
    ...I don't have is a guide!....
    Girls can be found anywhere along Kensington Ave, from Kensington and Erie (the northern end) and Kensington and Front Street (the southern end). The stroll extends outwards on both end however the picking thin out beyond Erie on one end and Front St. On the other.

    I usually begin my southern end searches at the church on the right, down pass Huntingdon station and loop around at Letterly Street.

    Guides for Street walker strolls are hard to find.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chela 504.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape