Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1703

    No Prob

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    My Bad!!!

    You are right. I was talking about the area you pass when driving on rt95, on the way to Delaware State. (Along with the Casinos, there is also a ploplar College in Chester.)

    There is a large drug problem in the Chester City area. So it stands to reason that there would be a large SW population. During my short visit I did see a number of nice BSWers. I also saw a lot of suspicious looking thugs lurking in the area. I got my bad ass out of there.

    I’ve been told that there were girls to be had, on rt 40 in Newark Delaware. I’ve driven rt40 a few times with no luck.

    Thanks BadBoy for the correction.

    CookyJar
    I used to frequent that area at around 3AM (my lunch break), I would never miss. It's pretty rough around there but no LE presence to speak of and plenty of good spots to park. But it's only active between 2AM and 5AM. Trust me there are 5 or 6 BSWs that would rate 9 on the SW scale and one older WSW named Tina who could suck start a lawnmower. This was years ago so I'm not sure how the scene looks now but it was certainly a goldmine for me.

    Happy Hunting
    BadBoy

  2. #1702

    Re: Wrong Chester

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssssbadboyssss
    As not to be confused, I think you're talking about the City of Chester which is in Delaware County off I-95, south of the airport and North of the Delaware State Line. Chester County is way out there, real suburbia. I'm also in complete agreement Chester City is rougher than the K and BWay combined. Third street is nicknamed Third World because of the conditions there. The only thing Chester has going for it is the Casino. Hope this is the Chester you're referring to.

    Happy Hunting
    BadBoy
    My Bad!!!

    You are right. I was talking about the area you pass when driving on rt95, on the way to Delaware State. (Along with the Casinos, there is also a ploplar College in Chester.)

    There is a large drug problem in the Chester City area. So it stands to reason that there would be a large SW population. During my short visit I did see a number of nice BSWers. I also saw a lot of suspicious looking thugs lurking in the area. I got my bad ass out of there.

    I’ve been told that there were girls to be had, on rt 40 in Newark Delaware. I’ve driven rt40 a few times with no luck.

    Thanks BadBoy for the correction.

    CookyJar

  3. #1701

    Wrong Chester

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    .........Delaware has so far been a flop. Chester county is too rough for even me. OYR has three of my favorites........CookyJar
    As not to be confused, I think you're talking about the City of Chester which is in Delaware County off I-95, south of the airport and North of the Delaware State Line. Chester County is way out there, real suburbia. I'm also in complete agreement Chester City is rougher than the K and BWay combined. Third street is nicknamed Third World because of the conditions there. The only thing Chester has going for it is the Casino. Hope this is the Chester you're referring to.

    Happy Hunting
    BadBoy

  4. #1700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626

    Oyr

    So CookyJar, is there anything along the way between OYR and K area?

    Your reports are convincing me to check it out B'way and OYR also.

  5. #1699
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    For the life of me I don’t understand why guys who’ll travel miles from the suburbs to monger on the “K,” but will not continue on a few mile to monger on Broadway. Likewise, there are a number of guys who’ll search Broadway, but not Kensington Avenue. The two areas are separated by maybe 2 miles?
    Those tolls on the Ben Franklin Bridge kinda put a hit on the budget for mongers.

  6. #1698

    Stacy - For you Eddie

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
    Dude how did you find her each time I go out all I see is trash on old york I get lucky sometimes but damm.
    I like to travel all of the local mongering areas. Both Broadway and the "K," are equal in many ways. Delaware has so far been a flop. Chester county is too rough for even me. OYR has three of my favorites.

    I have shown Stacy a few times, there is even an action shot of her posted somewhere. Do a search for Stacy if you want more details.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacy 110.jpg‎   Stacy 114.jpg‎   Stacy 121.jpg‎   Stacy 127.jpg‎   Stacy 130.jpg‎  

    Stacy 136.jpg‎   Stacy 139.jpg‎   Stacy 141.jpg‎   Stacy 111.jpg‎   Stacy 132.jpg‎  


  7. #1697

    Stacy - A OYR Wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Forth Ryte
    A couple of years back, Cookiejar repeatedly posted in the Philly forums about Camden SWs and then he started to get flack about cluttering up the Philly forums with pics and reports of non-Philly fillies. So CJ started to post in the South Jersey forum.

    -- Forth Ryte
    For the life of me I don’t understand why guys who’ll travel miles from the suburbs to monger on the “K,” but will not continue on a few mile to monger on Broadway. Likewise, there are a number of guys who’ll search Broadway, but not Kensington Avenue. The two areas are separated by maybe 2 miles?

    However; I perfectly understand why few will travel to Old York Road. The pickings are slim on OYR. There are a number of shanky black girls, a few nice Hispanic street walkers and two or three hard to find white girls who frequent the area around Old York Road and Huntingdon Park. On most days it’s a waste of time to monger on OYR.

    Stacy is a very good reason to check out OYR. When even I am in town, I check out OYR. Usually I am on my way to Kensington Avenue or Broadway in Jersey; when I do a drive by just for lucks sake. If I am lucky enough to find Stacy, my search ends on OYR. Stacy provides one of the best Pronstar Style Blow Jobs. Her technique is full of Non-stop action, lots of full deep throat motion and plenty of tongue attention to shaft and balls. And, if that isn’t enough to make one travel the otherwise dreary area of OYR, IMHO, Stacy is cute, has an amazingly friendly attitude and is extremely accommodating.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacy 103.jpg‎   Stacy 106.jpg‎   Stacy 109.jpg‎   Stacy 112.jpg‎   Stacy 113.jpg‎  

    Stacy 126.jpg‎   Stacy 124.jpg‎   Stacy 131.jpg‎   Stacy 115.jpg‎   Stacy 128.jpg‎  


  8. #1696

    A day late and a dollar short

    Holy crap! I know this is 4 months late and I haven't RTFF to see if others had mentioned it. But Holly! Holy shit Holly! Wow. I've whipped up quite a few batches of baby batter to that chick! She was in internet porn at least 3-5 years ago. I think it was at the ATK site. Somewhere in my archives are pro pictures of this chick. Freckles, blue eyes, and big old bush. She was so sexy. And to see the pictures of her here:

    http://usasexguide.info/forum/showth...ighlight=Holly

    Wow the streets have knocked off at least 20-30 pounds. It's kind of sad. It also totally blows my mind. This chick was one of few among the millions of naked chicks I've seen that actually stayed with me. And she can be had for quick BBBJ somewhere in Philly of all places? Why did I move to Florida?

    My mind is completely blown right now.

  9. #1695
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Jersey
    On the topic of Russian AMP's - anyone ever had much luck getting extras out of them?

    I have found most to have hot girls but only rub and tug on the menu.
    I have found 1, extras were offered, but it was going to be around 2.0 more then the .8 at the door. It may also be the provider. Some are only R&T and others will go a little further.

    What I've found is that most RMP's it's an inflated door fee and then for the provider to get topless it's around .8 and nude is 1.0+. Completely asinine if you ask me.

    If I want to spend that kinda cash looking for extras I'll get a GFE off of eros or something.

  10. #1694

    Russian AMPS

    On the topic of Russian AMP's - anyone ever had much luck getting extras out of them?

    I have found most to have hot girls but only rub and tug on the menu.

  11. #1693

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Ferrret
    You're not the first person to think of this. I think it's called organized crime. HA HA.

    That's how the Russian mob and the AMP's do it!
    Thanks for your insight Bob, I'm gonna reevaluate my idea and think of something completely original that no one else has ever thought of. I've got it, I'll created a web forum where like minded individuals from around the country can post reviews of their local Commercial Sex Scene, it'll be broken down and subdivided by region and type of service. I'll call it the America Sex Manual. Tell me what you think. HA HA

    BadBoy

  12. #1692
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssssbadboyssss
    With all this stimulus money going around these days maybe we can apply for a grant to start a SW exchange program. We could give up 10 girls and get 10 girls in from around the country. Maybe 2 from the fig in LA, a couple from the big island, hey with NAFTA we might even be able to get a few from Parte Norte in Tijuana, BC. I would love to see my tax dollars at work, I think I'm gonna go lobby Congress I'm sure a few Senators are members here, LOL.

    BadBoy
    You're not the first person to think of this. I think it's called organized crime. HA HA.

    That's how the Russian mob and the AMP's do it!

  13. #1691
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Yes she is. And she is fabulous. She lost the extra pounds and looks great (pictures to follow).

    CookyJar
    ty pm inbound

  14. #1690

    SW Exchange Program

    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20
    Cherry is still by far the best. I just wish she would visit SD..
    With all this stimulus money going around these days maybe we can apply for a grant to start a SW exchange program. We could give up 10 girls and get 10 girls in from around the country. Maybe 2 from the fig in LA, a couple from the big island, hey with NAFTA we might even be able to get a few from Parte Norte in Tijuana, BC. I would love to see my tax dollars at work, I think I'm gonna go lobby Congress I'm sure a few Senators are members here, LOL.

    BadBoy

  15. #1689

    CookyJar

    Cherry is still by far the best. I just wish she would visit SD..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape