Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5398

    Nicole. WW

    Haven't hit the stroll for months but my hunger got the best of me. Decided to see what the streetmeat looks like now-a-days. Still saw some of the old faces thats been out there for years and a few new ones. Saw a tall thin brunette about 5 ft 8 around the USA gas station and knew she was on the stroll because of "the look" I kept getting. Very cute WSW (about a 8/10 on a SW scale) in the face but no body at all. Got to have at least an ass or tits so I kept going.

    Made a few laps threw and saw a brunette WSW on Payson. About 5 ft 6, nice body with great curves and hips and ass and very well maintained. Kept going around the block to catch her attention but to no avail (no, I didn't keep circling the same block over and over again but I hit her intersection from all the different streets. Finally, I gave up and was heading out when I saw her a few blocks down at the loop coming out of a corner store and we made eye contact and I come back around. She comes to the window and thought she was actually too good to be true. Talked to her for a few seconds and she was hesitant to get in. About to leave and she finally hops in and off we go. She is kinda standoffish at first with the whole "Are you a cop" thing so I reach over and pet her kitty and she says cool. I asked her to show me something so she whips out some nice see cup titties that are so nice and fluffy. Perfect tits and it's hard to believe that these tits are even out on the street. Says she's an escort but when she doesn't get calls, she's out on the corner selling it and hunting for "The H". Decided on a head while I'm driving. Says 40 and I counter with 30 and she says to take her back. I wanted to stick to the code but something like this was toooooo damn good so I gave in. Great performance with suction and DT and wet and took direction very well. Even though I gave her 50 in all (with tip, she worked for it. Tested her suction skills for almost 30 minutes before I popped. Got the number and will definitely up-grade next time at a local notel. Says her agency charges 200 but if I call her, it'll be 100. No anal though but anything else goes.

    Looks: 9.

    Personality: 9.

    Skills: 9.

    Overall: 9

  2. #5397

    Anyone remember her?

    Hey there my fellow mongers,

    I was cruising the BP ads this evening when I ran across this one. Isn't she the one that used to walk PP / Conkling area? She would always be in the middle of the streets trying to stop cars. I think her name was Jen,the other sws would call her "CRAZY JEN". That # links a few gals all asking
    $250.00-$300.00 for outcalls. Any info? Rook.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-4u-19/3281352
    Last edited by RookieMonger; 11-10-10 at 21:17. Reason: additional info

  3. #5396
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone 3  [View Original Post]
    Stay clear from her.
    Why should we stay away from her?

  4. #5395
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll  [View Original Post]
    Does it mean that she no longer can be found on WW loop?

    Eggroll
    I think that's still her stroll. She was on Patapsco because she was leaving the courthouse.

  5. #5394

    Seen preggo Kelly?

    Has anyone seen pregnant kelly with the big sunglasses lately?

    Last I saw with her, and talked to her was in August. She was HUGE and 6 months pregnant. Been looking for her every few days, as I want to see her. And haven't located her!

    Anyone know if she has been around in last two weeks? Or what happened to her?

  6. #5393

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy  [View Original Post]
    DAWN.

    I wonder if DAWN is the same girl I ran into at the APEX adult theater in Fells Point a while back who put on such a good show for us. I reported on the experience in detail. This girl was also named DAWN who told me she lived near Wilkens. She came into the theater with a white haired gent, sat in the back while showing her pussy, very personable and friendly, cute, small in stature and clean. When I climbed over the seat to sit next to her, I spilled her drink and popcorn. DAWN did not get upset and let me play with her pussy and tits, and later gave me a BJ. When I left I gave her $10.00 to pay for what I SPILLED. I looked but never saw her again. The dude she was with was cool and did not object to me moving in and playing with her. That was one of my better times at the APEX. I was sure hoping to find her, but never did. BBB
    She didn't offer any digits, said she is out all the time on Wilkens. I saw her about 7:00 last night. Cls9637 posted some pics last week if that's any help.

    RP

  7. #5392

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Dawn, Wilkens and Payson this evening. Went to my spot, got enthusiastic BBBJw / CIM. Technique was just OK, took instructions well. Cute girl, former Block dancer, good personality. Cls9637 posted pictures of her last week. Would repeat only if no one else available. YMMV.

    RP
    DAWN.

    I wonder if DAWN is the same girl I ran into at the APEX adult theater in Fells Point a while back who put on such a good show for us. I reported on the experience in detail. This girl was also named DAWN who told me she lived near Wilkens. She came into the theater with a white haired gent, sat in the back while showing her pussy, very personable and friendly, cute, small in stature and clean. When I climbed over the seat to sit next to her, I spilled her drink and popcorn. DAWN did not get upset and let me play with her pussy and tits, and later gave me a BJ. When I left I gave her $10.00 to pay for what I SPILLED. I looked but never saw her again. The dude she was with was cool and did not object to me moving in and playing with her. That was one of my better times at the APEX. I was sure hoping to find her, but never did. BBB

  8. #5391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    The Rest of Shannon

    These are the other pictures of Shannon With the Big Tits. She always wants to make sure I post them for her. Happy to oblige! She takes great care of me, I'll take great care of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon116.jpg‎   Shannon111.jpg‎   Shannon115.jpg‎   Shannon114.jpg‎   Shannon113.jpg‎  

    Shannon112.jpg‎   Shannon110.jpg‎   Shannon117.jpg‎  

  9. #5390

    Ashley

    She is back on scene again. Got enough bucks to have her phone turned back on. If you have her number call her up.

    Oriole

  10. #5389

    Visiting Monger.

    Visiting monger in town for one afternoon needs some help. I've perused the posts but really only have 2-3 hours of free time. I'm wondering what would be the best, closest stroll coming from BWI. My tastes run toward the little W spinners. I'm hoping to find my dream spinner in target-rich B-town. I'll be in town from CLE with my trusty camera, and will post any and all exploits. Also. I won't complain if somebody throws me a number or two. I'll repay the favor in spades if you ever make it to the CLE.

  11. #5388

    Dawn

    Picked up Dawn, Wilkens and Payson this evening. Went to my spot, got enthusiastic BBBJw / CIM. Technique was just OK, took instructions well. Cute girl, former Block dancer, good personality. Cls9637 posted pictures of her last week. Would repeat only if no one else available. YMMV.

    RP

  12. #5387
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlHungus  [View Original Post]
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...rests-20101108, 0,6268539. Story

    Another Rt 1 sting. I saw it unfolding on Friday, pretty easy to spot as an experienced guy. Blonde dressed in fishnets and a miniskirt walking down Rt 1, looking like a times square hooker from pre Giuliani. She would have to be dressed as a bee to make the sting more obvious.

    On Saturday afternoon I picked up Tina on Haven and took her to a Pulaski no tel for some down and dirty action. She was up for anything and everything including anal, which I took her up on, and she was super tight. Went right from her ass to her mouth for a BJ in the middle and then back to her ass for the finish. Nice session with two pops for 3 jacksons. Skinny body but not too bad, and a pretty face. Probably overpaid but hey, she gave great service.

    One note of caution, watch for LEO at the self storage place that is across from the intersection of COnkling and Pulaski. They sit head out up on a bit of an incline and have a gooid view of the hill coming down COnkling between Baltimore and Pulaski. Look up before you pick up.
    Karl,

    Can you tell us what Tina looks like?

    Dr. Monger

  13. #5386

    Tina

    Is this the dirty blonde Tina from Patterson Park?

    Quote Originally Posted by KarlHungus  [View Original Post]
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...rests-20101108, 0,6268539. Story

    Another Rt 1 sting. I saw it unfolding on Friday, pretty easy to spot as an experienced guy. Blonde dressed in fishnets and a miniskirt walking down Rt 1, looking like a times square hooker from pre Giuliani. She would have to be dressed as a bee to make the sting more obvious.

    On Saturday afternoon I picked up Tina on Haven and took her to a Pulaski no tel for some down and dirty action. She was up for anything and everything including anal, which I took her up on, and she was super tight. Went right from her ass to her mouth for a BJ in the middle and then back to her ass for the finish. Nice session with two pops for 3 jacksons. Skinny body but not too bad, and a pretty face. Probably overpaid but hey, she gave great service.

    One note of caution, watch for LEO at the self storage place that is across from the intersection of COnkling and Pulaski. They sit head out up on a bit of an incline and have a gooid view of the hill coming down COnkling between Baltimore and Pulaski. Look up before you pick up.

  14. #5385

    The BUG

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Bridget is actually still around. I saw her Sunday along Wilkens, we talked for a few minutes.
    Stay clear from her.

  15. #5384

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up on Patapsco in Brooklyn this morning. She is a sweetie!

    Nice personality, clean, eager to please, and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. My kinda gal.

    Would repeat. She even told me that her pictures were going to be on this site.
    Does it mean that she no longer can be found on WW loop?

    Eggroll

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape