Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 56,056 to 56,070 of 61400
-
11-08-10 15:07 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 81Another Rt.1 sting and Tina on Haven
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...rests-20101108, 0,6268539. Story
Another Rt 1 sting. I saw it unfolding on Friday, pretty easy to spot as an experienced guy. Blonde dressed in fishnets and a miniskirt walking down Rt 1, looking like a times square hooker from pre Giuliani. She would have to be dressed as a bee to make the sting more obvious.
On Saturday afternoon I picked up Tina on Haven and took her to a Pulaski no tel for some down and dirty action. She was up for anything and everything including anal, which I took her up on, and she was super tight. Went right from her ass to her mouth for a BJ in the middle and then back to her ass for the finish. Nice session with two pops for 3 jacksons. Skinny body but not too bad, and a pretty face. Probably overpaid but hey, she gave great service.
One note of caution, watch for LEO at the self storage place that is across from the intersection of COnkling and Pulaski. They sit head out up on a bit of an incline and have a gooid view of the hill coming down COnkling between Baltimore and Pulaski. Look up before you pick up.
-
11-08-10 13:00 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 45This morning
Heavy Le presence in B / Cb this morning. Not much out on either loop so I decided to try my phone. Nada! Its official I now have no working numbers. Its going to be a long cold winter!
-
11-08-10 08:43 #5343Senior Member

Posts: 132Patty
Saw Patty on Millington. She looked bad. Glad I passed, someone else had the pleasure.
Anyone seen Sue lately?
-
11-08-10 04:52 #5342Senior Member

Posts: 1788Thank you for that heads up. I hope everyone pays attention to your information. I doubt I'll see her again, however.
Originally Posted by Dr. Monger
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-10 23:30 #5341Senior Member

Posts: 947Dawn
Careful with her. She used to dance on the Block, and was a notorious rip off artist.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Dr. Monger
-
11-07-10 20:07 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 1788Shannon With The Big Tits
Recently hooked up with Shannon again on Carey St. She is no longer pregnant. She says she has a boyfriend who doesn't want her out dating, so she only comes out occasionally. Says she is on a program. She still has those awesome tits that I love to see swinging in front of me. Hasn't lost any of her skills, and obviously loves what she does and makes sure a guy knows it. Pays lots of attention to the boys, lots of tongue and suction and takes direction well. Always a fun time with Shannon With The Big Tits! Here are a few of the pictures. I'll post the rest later.
-
11-07-10 19:55 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 57Bridget
Bridget is in Ohio. I still talk to her from time to time
Originally Posted by T Bone 3
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-10 14:16 #5338Senior Member

Posts: 140Thank You!
Thank you for the info. That should help me out alot!
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-10 10:55 #5337Senior Member

Posts: 1533Eagle is a street on the W / W loop. A car just burned up there a few days ago right on the corner with Pulaski St.
Originally Posted by Drofnalb
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-10 01:55 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 183Hmmm.
Are you sure that she was really a she?
Isn't eagle a gay bar?
http://www.thebaltimoreeagle.com/eaglesnest.html
Originally Posted by Kim Park
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-10 23:25 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 224Some white chick
Picked up some WSW (forgot her name) at Eagle. She got a nice big tits and did a good job cleaning the pipe and playing with the boys. Then all the sudden an old lady came out of nowhere and started knocking on my car window! We then proceeded to go somewhere else and I gave her another Jackson so that I can wrap up doggie style.
-
11-06-10 18:52 #5334Senior Member

Posts: 1533There is a thread named Baltimore Mongering Basics-For Newbies. This is the place you go to find exactly the info a newbie needs. Go to it. Click last so you go to report number one of that thread. Scroll upward you will see a post with a link to the (Clix) Loop.
Originally Posted by Blkninj01
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-10 16:44 #5333

Posts: 540This is it exactly.
Originally Posted by Blkninj01
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-10 10:44 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 1788Dawn
Picked up Dawn at Monroe and Wilkens last week. Clean and personable, she seemed to be a pretty good choice. When we got to the notel, she was open to pictures, and started to get naked. I was intrigued by the front of her shirt (see photo 100), so I knew this would be good, and it was for the most part. There was no rushing at all, and she is very skilled at pipe cleaning. However, she won't go down to the boys. I found later that she would do it for extra tuition. I also found the same answer for anal and swallowing. Normal prices apply, and a little extra for the pictures. The only disappointment was the boys got lonesome. Says she is out in the area and available all the time. If I had known her objection to taking care of the boys when she first got in I would have made that a deal breaker. It has never occurred to me to ask about that up front. Maybe I should ask from now on. I always figured that was part of the package. Hmmm. Older and wiser.
-
11-05-10 23:30 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 28Leina
So I went on a troll again after being ripped off by Erica and Cash and Carrie. I thought I would give them a taste of their own medicine. Made a stealthy fly by on W all down to the circle and onto Wash. Picked up a SSW by the name of Leina. She was a little on the heavy side however she was nice to chat with. FS was discounted and on we went to the spot for a game of connect 4. All in all, was an ok nite.
Safe trolling guys.










Reply With Quote




