Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 8093
-
11-05-10 16:12 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 5563FlyGuyEddie,
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
I am right there with you, I see your point. And, I'd post a clear facial picture in a heartbeat if it didn't mean breaking my word.
You know the rule; don't give them the money up front (or at least wait until you are reasonably sure). I thought everything was cool, she had stripped down to nothing. I agreed to her putting on the skirt and Hi-heels. I thought I would get some hot upskirt peek shots and hot pictures of her in the heels. When I asked her to take off the skirt, she quickly jumped into the shorts. I was still thinking, what the hell; the shorts looked nice, I'll get the nude shots later. Little did I know that was it, she gave me one shot of her showing her pussy and said no to completely nude shots. I had already agreed to not showing her face.
For real, for real! It probably doesn't even matter to her. She has moved on, looking for her next Hi. But, it does matter to me – I gave my word.
(To be fair; she was willing to finish-up with a BJ, but I could feel a rush coming. I wasn't in the mood to waste more time with Nydia, knowing full well that there were favorites of mine out on the avenue who would be more than willing to blow my mind. If later I was not able to find something new, I could always rely on one of my favorites – I left declining a completion of our date.)
You are right about one other thing, too. She can't get in my car.

Be safe,
CookyJar
-
11-05-10 13:05 #2812Senior Member

Posts: 126Truer words have never been spoken
Sir there are many reason to admire you, but this is icing on the cake. You are a gentleman and a pioneer. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-10 12:37 #2811Senior Member

Posts: 2124I am still boycotting her and he is write you should post her face pic no one wants a street walker in their car who changes the terms of the agreement once she got the cash in hand. Period!
-
11-05-10 11:38 #2810Senior Member

Posts: 5563Nydia – Re: Face Picture Please!
My arrangement with Nydia was a social contract. We agreed on a date. She broke on the terms of the date. I was very disappointed at the outcome, but, I am not mad at her. I will never agree to a date with her again. There is no need for a total boycott. Just be careful. For all I know, she may be fabulous with the next guy. YMMV.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
You are so right Cephlapod Love,
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
I thought about it. But, why should I break down to her level. I like keeping my word, it give me a good feeling inside. Keeping my word also helps to make up for some of the other less than noble things I may do. In the end it really doesn't matter that much anyway – her name is tattooed on her arm. Her hair (for now) is a died give away. It shouldn't be that hard to recognize her. (I don't know why people believe that hiding their face makes them invisiable)
I totally agree. If only there was a better way to enlighten some of the clueless ones. There are a number of girls out there who it would behoove to cut out the bull crap.
Lots of girls get one or two bad reviews. These same girls often get a couple of good reviews to go along with the bad ones. Let's wait and see if Nydia gets anymore less than favorable reports before we write her off. She might be great on a car date. I am not willing to write her off for others just because she is not right for me.
CookyJar
-
11-05-10 10:38 #2809Senior Member

Posts: 5563Nydia – I beg to differ.
There is no offense intended. I am just pointing out a difference in opinion. In my mind SWers are people and should be treated as such. A good reputation among SWs is not absurd. To think otherwise is a snobbish, elitist attitude. JMHO.
In my humble opinion, Nydia defaulted on our verbal agreement. So, was I obligated to keep my part of the agreement and not cover her face? Yes! I keep my word. It does not matter to whom I give it, I keep my word. In business; on the street, at work, in life and everywhere else in between, it does not matter – I am a man of my word. I know it is old fashion to have principles, but I am a product of my past and I live the way I was raised. It is not a matter of need or acceptance, it does not matter that it's some SW, it is about self respect. Being honest, keeping your word does not make one weak or a punk.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
I agree. I am not interested in winning any popularity contest either on the street or in this forum. I do what I do because I am who I am. I keep my word out of respect for myself.
CookyJar
-
11-05-10 10:13 #2808Senior Member

Posts: 2243Face Picture Please!
For the crap she pulled she deserves to have a face picture of her posted, one in street clothes of course, so she can be I'd'ed out on the stroll. As well known as you are on the Ave these girls should know what to expect from photos, and should know a bad report will hurt business. Where some need sympathy and help, others need a bit of an "education."
Do not take this as mean-spirited. It isn't intended that way. Just wish there was an easier, gentler way to enlighten, wise up or clue in some of these women. ST games rarely serve well for LT gain. But then again....
-
11-04-10 18:57 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 153Nydia
For my part, I'll stay away from thin redheads for a couple months.
-
11-04-10 18:55 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 153The ol' bait and switch
I don't feel so bad. I still am tricked as well. After more years than I care to admit. Our only consolation is that the provider is not as richly rewarded.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
L T M
-
11-04-10 14:45 #2805Senior Member

Posts: 2124Sounds like we should do a forum wide boycot on her on the ave like we all did to that one spanish chick (maria or marie I think) that you took pics of but had piss poor service. If we all stick together we control the street walkers we have the $ amd the power. Lets keep it that way. You rip us off we boycott you end of story.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-10 13:39 #2804Senior Member

Posts: 5563Nydia – YMMV continues
I use the photo session as a gauge. If a girl cannot be honest for the pictures I doubt if she's going to provide good service afterwards. Nydia knew she had gotten over, to her I was just another wimp who she had beaten for a few bucks. Little did she know that she could have double or maybe even tripled what she got. For my part, I just chalk in up to the price of doing business on the avenue.
CookyJar
-
11-04-10 13:34 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 5563Nydia. YMMV
When I pick-up a girl I do a decoy check. I check my rearview, the surrounding area and then ask to touch the girl's breast. By the time this little bit of business is done, we are a couple of blocks down the road. Then, I ask about pictures. That's always the order; for lots of reasons. By the time we're done talking about the pictures I've got a pretty good idea of what I'm dealing with. I have an idea of what the body is like, her general attitude and willingness to satisfy, and her overall state (drug sick, doped-up or scitzing. I always tell the girl what I plan to do with the pictures. I answer any questions they may have. I set a price for the pictures (usually a lower rate than a BJ) and make sure she understands that anything else we do will be extra. This process usually works. It does have a few flaws.
Most of the time this approach works fine. A lot of details have been left out because they are understood. However, sometime I fail to read the girl. Sometimes the girl will ask, 'What type of pictures? ' To which I answer, 'Naked with your face, and nothing you don't want to do. ' Most of the time, the girl never ask. It's understood.
Nydia knew what I wanted, but she found a way around each of my request. When we got in the room she said she didn't want her face in the pictures. I pointed out that she should have said that earlier. (I knew it was my fault, I should have made it clear. Usually if a girl does not want her face on the internet she'll say so up front in the car when the talk of pictures first comes up) I compromised and told her I would cover her eyes and part of her face. Next, she wanted her money up front. Another compromise was made. I promised her half the money once she was nude. That's when she started to strip and said she had some nice outfits and stripper shoes. Dummy me got all excited thinking I was going to get some hot pictures, so I asked to see the outfits. She was nude so I handed her the money. Nydia pulled though the pile of clothing on the floor; put on a top and a skirt and never intended to take them off. She did a quick change into some nice shorts. I asked her to get nude for a few shots and she said, 'No, I don't like me body. ' I insisted on a few topless pictures and she refused, claiming that her daughter had robbed her of her breast. I was out the cost of an avenue BJ.
It happens to the best of us. Nydia is probably a nice car date. She may even be a good fuck. But, beware, she can be slick. Would I pull over for Nydia again? Not in this life time.
CookyJar
-
11-03-10 09:59 #2802Senior Member

Posts: 5563I love them Southern Bells.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
11-03-10 09:57 #2801Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: RE: Bella
Thanks Hunter,
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]
I totally agree with everything you said. She is a nice one.
She asked me to use the name, 'Bella, ' when I post her pictures. Why? I don't know. Lots of girls ask me to use a stage name. It's not going to stop them from being recognized.
The first time we meant she said no to pictures. Something must have changed because she was eager the second time we got together. I'm thinking she must have talked to one of the other girl.
CookyJar
-
11-03-10 06:50 #2800Senior Member

Posts: 1384Don't ya just love that sweet southern accent CJ.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-10 20:40 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 157Thanks CL and CJ, but really I am no saint. I am sure if you had run across her in that condition she would have touched you also. Sometimes you meet someone out there and think boy, is she out of place. I know I am out there to take advantage of their situation but once in a while it feels good to just help out with a free meal, a ride somewhere or a few dollars to help them along. Again, thanks for the pat on the back. TT











Reply With Quote




