Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2798

    RE: Re: Helping out an in need girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Hey of all the stories one reads on these threads. I have to give it to you for your humanitarian gesture.

    Oh sure, prolly someone will respond that she has her act down and you were a chump for giving her the funds. Blah, blah, blah. So what if you got taken for.2 or so?

    Anyway. Glad to see an act of kindness and empathy. +plus points from this chair, fwiw.
    I agree with you Cephlapod. And I totally agree with Texaco Tim's behavior with regard to Iris on this occasion. I probably should have said something in acknowledgement of Texaco Tim's excellent behavior in my reply. When I first read Texaco Tim's report, I thought his was a normal gesture. After reading Cephlapod's report and rethinking Texaco Tim actions, I agree; Texaco Tim's actions were that of a gentleman.

    +plus points from this chair.

    CookyJar

  2. #2797

    Helping out an in need girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim  [View Original Post]
    Was not willing or able for a motel date and was really in bad shape. This was no act. Felt real sorry for her and just fronted her the date funds with a promise to meet in 30 minutes. Did not bother to return as we know how these things always work out.
    Hey of all the stories one reads on these threads. I have to give it to you for your humanitarian gesture.

    Oh sure, prolly someone will respond that she has her act down and you were a chump for giving her the funds. Blah, blah, blah. So what if you got taken for.2 or so?

    Anyway. Glad to see an act of kindness and empathy. +plus points from this chair, fwiw.

  3. #2796

    Re: Iris is still out there

    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim  [View Original Post]
    Ran into her last night at Huntingdon Station. Not good. I asked her name and she said it was little Bit, then gave me her real name which started with a and. When she got in she was shaking and hurting real bad for her meds. Started crying and told me she had been out all day trying to make some money. Was not willing or able for a motel date and was really in bad shape. This was no act. Felt real sorry for her and just fronted her the date funds with a promise to meet in 30 minutes. Did not bother to return as we know how these things always work out.
    Yipe! That's the nickname she gave me, ' little Bits. ' And yes, she gave me the whole drug habit story. I cannot see her lasting long on the avenue. Her appearance was clean and fresh for our date. How did she look to you? I cannot imagine this sweet little thing living in abandon houses.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iris 506.jpg‎  

  4. #2795

    Iris – aka little Bits

    She's got a lot to learn. It's either sink or swim out on the streets. Her good looks will only take her so far. She is needs to learn to provide the proper services, she cannot rely on meeting nice guys.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iris 32.jpg‎   Iris 33.jpg‎   Iris 36.jpg‎   Iris 34.jpg‎   Iris 35.jpg‎  

    Iris 30.jpg‎   Iris 37.jpg‎   Iris 38.jpg‎   Iris 25.jpg‎   Iris 26.jpg‎  


  5. #2794

    Iris is still out there

    Ran into her last night at Huntingdon Station. Not good. I asked her name and she said it was little Bit, then gave me her real name which started with a and. When she got in she was shaking and hurting real bad for her meds. Started crying and told me she had been out all day trying to make some money. Was not willing or able for a motel date and was really in bad shape. This was no act. Felt real sorry for her and just fronted her the date funds with a promise to meet in 30 minutes. Did not bother to return as we know how these things always work out.

  6. #2793

    RE: Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If anyone have more info on Bell. Please feel free to past it on.
    I know her as Emily. I've dated her a few times including yesterday at the Carlyle. Congrats on getting pictures, she wouldn't let me take any. She's from the south and has been in Philly since July.

    She's a very nice girl and has always given excellent service to me. She's a catch and spit girl and anal doesn't appear to be on the menu. She had a phone briefly but let the service run out and doesn't appear interested in getting it hooked back up.

  7. #2792

    Bella – A cutie

    If anyone have more info on Bell. Please feel free to past it on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bella 501.jpg‎  

  8. #2791

    Bella – A cutie

    Bella probably deserves a better review than I have the time to give. Ours was a quickie date. I have seen her a couple of times near Huntingdon station.

    We both were in a hurry so we went to our local $10 spot. After the pictures Bella gave me a really nice BBBJ. Bella had a clean and fresh appearance. If I had had the time I would have gladly sample her FS.

    Bella isn't her real name; it's the name she gave me to post with her pictures.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bella 81.jpg‎   Bella 82.jpg‎   Bella 80.jpg‎   Bella 91.jpg‎   Bella 88.jpg‎  

    Bella 89.jpg‎   Bella 85.jpg‎   Bella 77.jpg‎   Bella 94.jpg‎   Bella 002.jpg‎  


  9. #2790

    Iris. A Barbie Doll

    Even in every day street clothing Iris is a doll.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iris 21.jpg‎  

  10. #2789
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Iam  [View Original Post]
    My good friend, I take it these are pics from her dancin days. She does look pretty, not familar however. You have peaked my interest, what does she look like 2days seems you had fun!
    These pictures are recent. A buddy of mine lets me use his dancer pole during off hours. It makes for a nice prop and has a better background than most of the $10 spots I used in the past.

    The downside: I cannot use this location at night.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iris 20.jpg‎   Iris 48.jpg‎   Iris 68.jpg‎   Iris 64.jpg‎   Iris 58.jpg‎  

    Iris 59.jpg‎   Iris 65.jpg‎   Iris 003.jpg‎   Iris 62.jpg‎   Iris 56.jpg‎  


  11. #2788
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Have fun.

    CookyJar
    My good friend, I take it these are pics from her dancin days. She does look pretty, not familar however. You have peaked my interest, what does she look like 2days seems you had fun!

  12. #2787

    Iris. A Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    . What can I say? I am like a kid with a new toy.

    :the
    Have fun.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iris 400.jpg‎  

  13. #2786

    Iria. Final Collage

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    You can tell I am having WAY too much fun with this collage thing, but what can I say? I am like a kid with a new toy.

    :the
    I've been doing this so long maybe I am losing me edge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iris 504.jpg‎  

  14. #2785

    IRIS – She's Hot

    I will continue to post attachments with one, two, or four pictures as a way of showing an example of what has been posted. I suggest going to the Photo section to preview the full set of pictures and then opening / viewing according to your taste.

    No! It is not rocket science. But! I personally feel that I am doing enough. I could do more, but why should I?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iris 502.jpg‎  

  15. #2784

    Re: IRIS – She's Hot (Thumbnail size pictures)

    Fixing ten thumbnail size pictures into one attachment may look nice, it may even be practical as a display; but, it takes a little more effort then I'the like to comment to on a regular bases. The thumbnail size pictures are not actual thumbnails, that is; they are not links and cannot be opened to display a full sized pictures. The separate links still must be posted and opened in order to view the full size picture. Therefore, IMHO, it is not worth the effort involved to squeeze ten pictures into an attachment every time I post a set of ten pictures. (I currently have approximately 80 to 100 pictures of 4 different girls which I'the like to post. Doing a collage of ten for each set of ten would be a bit much and delay the process. Forty of the pictures are recent pictures of my new receptionist Chela. Chela is not on the open market so holding onto her pictures is not a problem. Two of the girls are new to me and I still have a few more of Iris)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iris 505.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape