Thread: Supereloquent's Reports - Philadelphia
Closed Thread
Results 631 to 645 of 3219
-
11-05-10 17:22 #2589Senior Member

Posts: 2334More of Niki
A collage of the last set of 10 pics posted of her. I am getting pretty good at this if I don't say so myself!
-
11-05-10 16:53 #2588Senior Member

Posts: 2334More of Niki
Clothed; topless; nude; fingering herself doggie; sucking my cock
-
11-04-10 23:19 #2587Senior Member

Posts: 2334Sample of Niki
I was tempted to show a cock sucking pic JUST for all those haters of cock sucking pics out there.
But, I had to be honest with myself that this doggie pic was a more preferred favorite from the last set of 10 posted.
-
11-04-10 23:16 #2586Senior Member

Posts: 2334Niki's Collage
A mosaic collage of the last ten pics posted of Niki.
-
11-04-10 22:54 #2585Senior Member

Posts: 2334Niki
There are SO many Nicoles and Nikkis on the Ave! I have only run into one who spells her name Niki; however, I would suppose there may be more, and I am just not aware of it.
I had dated Niki a number of times before, but it was quite a while ago, and even before I started posting on this website. She once worked for an escort service, lived with her mother for a while, slid downhill with a drug problem and was locked up the last time I heard. She was always a fun date, almost too shy for working the streets. It may have been an act, but I don't think so.
Niki is mid-20s, with a pretty face, soft round body, and marvelous titties. Some prefer a shaved pussy. I do too, but I don't mind a soft mound of hair when it smells fresh and clean as hers did. She is a genuine GFE and she has a lilting laugh and a sweet smile.
As is true with many girls who previously have escorted, she would only do a BJ covered. That is generally OK with me when the girl is good and Niki was extremely good. You can see from the photos and the positions of her mouth, lips and cheeks that she has a powerful suck. She concentrates so much that she almost never opens her eyes. That is a shame because she has pretty eyes. I don't think I got one pic of her with her eyes open while she was giving me a BJ. She didn't necessarily do anything fancy while blowing me. Her technique was simple and effective. She could DT me easily and suck like a Hoover on both the up and the down-strokes. That doesn't always work for me, but in this case I was blasting my first load in short order.
With the initial edge off, I was able to last much longer while fucking her. Her pussy was wet from sucking me and my playing with her tits and nipples. Even though her cu*nt was tight, I was able to slide right in. She has bad knees, so doggie, CG and RCG were out. But, mish was a great way to start. She began slowly but she warmed up in a hurry, and moaned loudly, and she was cool with a lot of dirty talking. Standing doggie didn't seem to bother her knees and we ended that way. I was glad we were able to do that because her ass is a perfect sight to behold while fucking her from behind.
Ratings? Face: well above average; Body: well above average; BJ: outstanding; Fucking; well above average (a bit more position flexibility would have made her outstanding) ; Attitude: outstanding; Overall Experience: well above average; Repeatable? YES. YMMV
-
11-04-10 16:21 #2584Senior Member

Posts: 2334Another Hard-On That a Cat Can't Scratch
You have had a hair across when it comes to me for quite a while. What I ever did to you I can't imagine, but saying I have a "small cock" is going to have about the same effect as farting at a sidewinder missile. NO woman who has ever seen my cock has EVER said it was "small." You may claim they didn't want to hurt my feelings, but I absolutely lack no confidence in the cock size department and never will. Anyone can say it is night when the sun is splitting rocks, but that doesn't necessarily make it so.
Originally Posted by Sprat
Your telling me what pics you are "tired of" will just encourage me to do more and more. Whining rarely gets someone what they want. Of course, that assumes you have a clean and mature motive for anything to change as opposed to just being a cry baby.
Yeah, right, LE patrols, vice and the warrant unit have printouts of pics from this website as their main source of intel. I am laughing so hard that I can't decide if it is from reading your ludicrous statements, or contemplating the lack of intelligence that went behind them. However, your incredible "mastery" of English already reflects your IQ: I suggest that you learn the difference between plural and possessive, and how to spell. The mistakes you made would have given you a C- on a fifth grade essay.
Originally Posted by Sprat
-
11-04-10 14:13 #2583Senior Member

Posts: 2334Not Even a Cat Can Scratch It
It doesn't take a genius to distinguish between well-reasoned commentary, and pure unadulterated bitchiness. Someone with intelligence could actually have an influence on my posting behavior with a legitimate argument, and several members here have done exactly that. I would most certainly think a good attorney is capable of such. In this case, however, the name calling, whining and accusations are hardly likely to do so. Of course, that was obviously not his objective in the first place, either in this post or in numerous other posts where he has attacked me. He just has a hard-on that even a cat can't scratch where I am concerned.
Originally Posted by Johnboy
[View Original Post]
It is relatively easy to ignore pics and particularly easy to ignore my pics if one is so inclined. You can avoid opening my thread and, as you said, one mouse click on the page gets you by my typical post grouping of 10-12 in the pic gallery. But, to hear him constantly wail and complain one would have thought that I pissed in his Cheerios.
Originally Posted by Johnboy
If there is one fact we have established in this Forum it is that SWs lie. They would tell you almost anything you wanted to hear for the price of a few loosies. They can't remember what they had for breakfast let alone from one date among dozens or maybe even hundreds. Their state of mind, motivations and credibility as witnesses should be especially obvious to a lawyer. Spreading hearsay rumors here about members that originated with SWs is suspect, the lowest form of street gossip, and totally against the purposes of this Forum. If you want to start a website for SWs looking for customers (good luck with that), then your second- and third-hand insinuations belong there and not here. An attorney should know better. Beside that point, testimony regarding experiences not witnessed first-hand (with a few dire exceptions) is not admissible in a court of law. No, this isn't a court of law, but it IS a Forum written primarily by mongers and for mongers for the purposes of finding women for sex. It is mostly the relation of first-hand monger experiences. Why? Because we know what happens when the tale skips from a first-person experience to second- and third-hand hearsay, especially when it begins with a questionable source.
Originally Posted by Johnboy
As for posting photos against a girl's "wishes," I could be harsh and say, if I paid them for the pics, they are mine and I can do with them what I want, regardless what I told her or she claims I told her. There are several pic takers who take that approach. The complainer in question should focus on them if he has a beef about that approach, because several have made no bones about their pic taking policies in this regard. I have no problem with those policies or any other policies a pic taking monger chooses to have. My pics were not taken under duress, and the girl was typically tipped extra. However, my policy continues to be "don't ask, don't tell." If a girl specifically asks me not to post her pics then I don't. Otherwise I do as I please. I feel no obligation to tell her what I may do with pics I have paid for, and she has volunteered to pose for. Why do I not post when specifically requested?: I just find it to be good business. I have no "reputation" to uphold on the streets (I find the idea of a good "reputation" among SWs absolutely absurd) and I just recently wrote about this very subject:
However, all that being said, certain SW pics I don't mind keeping private because I like them, want to date them frequently, and they look good enough for me to want to have a private collection of their photos.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
-
11-04-10 07:50 #2582Senior Member

Posts: 123Hey Super,
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
It always makes me laugh when someone gripes over the amount of photos being posted, especially someone such as the offending member you pointed out, who has in his profile that he is an attorney. I would assume someone with his education could find the "next" button in the photo gallery rather than waste time complaining about it. I made a comment in the South Jersey section last week that sadly did'nt get much attention. If it was'nt for the guys like yourself and many more across the country that post pictures on this forum it would be a much less active site and far less interesting. ALL of the photographers here deserve credit for sticking their neck out and doing their thing by supplying us with valuable and entertaining pictures that they are not required to do. I've been a member for a long time and remember what it was like here seven years, or so, ago before the photos started coming in and making things more interesting. I don't post photos for my own reasons, but enjoy viewing those posted very much, and know how to hit "next" when I've seen enough of one type. As I stated in my other post, if it were not for the photographers we would not have anything to gripe about. So quit your bitching and enjoy the show.
As for the other guys comment on posting photos against a girls wishes, what one SW says to a certain guy may not be what the same SW says to another guy. It does not take a law degree to figure that one out!
JB
-
11-04-10 00:55 #2581Senior Member

Posts: 2334Pic Complaints
The recent whining by a certain member about the number and types of pics I or anyone else decides to take and post amuses me. Such complainers typically seem to be those who contribute little to this Forum, most especially in the pic category. I say that if you want to demonstrate to me or others how it should be done that you show me rather than tell me. The former may get my attention, and perhaps even my admiration. The latter just tells me how easy it is to be a repetitive and criticizing loud mouth. It may make you feel good to bellow and see yourself in print, but it will not have one tiny speck of effect on my future pic posting approach. No, I correct that statement: it will motivate me to post a LOT more pics of each SW and ESPECIALLY of the type you are complaining about.
-
11-03-10 11:24 #2580Senior Member

Posts: 2334One Size Does Not Fit All
Just to be clear, her being dope sick was never actually mentioned in the original post That was merely my speculation given her demeanor and behavior. Maybe she was just having a bad day.
Originally Posted by Johnboy
[View Original Post]
I have dated her many times and she is one of my favorites on the Ave. She has never had a bad attitude with me. That doesn't mean she isn't capable of having an off day. Nobody is perfect 100% of the time, especially a girl who is on drugs and surviving on the K. It is often a wonder to me that so many girls on the Ave are able to be in good spirits at all.
Originally Posted by Johnboy
I have been mongering a very long time and an incident like that only happened to me once. The lesson it taught me is to be careful who you pick up. There are many reasons to park off the K and approach a girl on foot. It certainly gives you a much better and more careful look at the lay of the land regarding possible LE in the immediate vicinity. However, another important advantage is that it gives you a much better idea of personality and attitude. She doesn't only have to be dope sick to be a bad choice. A 5 minute conversation on the street is a LOT better than a ton of hassle after you pick her up and change your mind.
Originally Posted by Johnboy
A SW desperate for a fix can be a bad date in many ways. Firstly, they aren't usually much sexual fun, unless that situation is your particular brand of kink. Secondly, an extreme reaction on their part to rejection can become dangerous in any number of ways. A battery or a Taser or maybe even an ejection seat might be a tongue-in-cheek solution, but the real solution is to scope out a SW before you pick her up and not afterward. You may save yourself a lot of grief.
Originally Posted by Johnboy
That can happen, although it has been my experience that, after a number of dates, or even one date for that matter, I usually know a SW pretty well. That doesn't mean they can't be very different when dope sick, but even then the good ones know where their bread is buttered. If you are a regular, you will usually do the right thing, and she will usually do the right thing. What is the right thing? : it varies as much as there are 2 different chemistry mixes. But I don't think there is an easy formula, and one size does not fit all (hell, that's even true for condoms, LOL).
Originally Posted by Johnboy
-
11-03-10 10:19 #2579Regular Member

Posts: 19I had a similar situation where the SW took out a box cutter and threatened to slash the leather seats if I didn't give her 20 the next time I picked one up that was definitely dope sick and not herself I will try to keep anything like that from happening by calming saying ok lets find a spot then stop at the nearest 7-11 or dunkin donuts and give her a few bucks to go in and get you a coke or juice. She will at first say why don't you go in and Ill just say I don't feel comfortable with a stranger sitting in my car while I'm in there. As soon as she heads to the soda section I bolt. My thought is that she has a couple bucks for her time or a free drink and no damage done. Now you don't want to do this often or just because you don't like a girl but rather someone who is really out of it or obnoxious or you will make enemies fast under the EL and will have rocks thrown at your car next time your strolling along. On a side note I had a SW get in my car one time and then she passed out cold. I couldn't wake her and wasn't sure what to do (I could see she was breathing so 911 wasnt necessary) I finally drove around for a short bit trying to think of what I should do. I thought maybe I could prop her up in a door step like I see some of the addicts do on their own some times. Finally I stopped and as I was lifting her out of the car (thank god she was petite) she woke up and started yelling put me down. The second I set her up she sounded like she shit her pants and started stumbling away. The point of the story is that you never know what will happen out there and you always have to think ahead for the "what ifs" stay safe!
Originally Posted by Johnboy
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-10 07:43 #2578Senior Member

Posts: 123I would have to agree with you 100%. The attitude of a dope sick SW can be a complete opposite to the normal functioning attitude of a user. I have never dated Hottie Nicole, however I have had my share of experiences such as yourself with arrogant SW which won't leave your car until they receive everything they assume you are carrying on your person or in your car. There was a discussion in the Jersey section a while back that relates to this very much. A fellow member suggested attaching a battery to the springs in his passenger seat, or something such as that, that he could switch on to "zap" the offender much like a Taser. I believe this was tongue in cheek humor but it does suggest this happens more than reported. If she was dope sick, which the report suggests, she was definitely out for her fix money and is why the attitude occured. Never put it past a dope sick SW that you have dated many times previously to have that dreaded "Dr. Jekyll-Mr. Hyde complex" and run off with your money or give bad service. Had she been in a better state, the outcome could have been different, and the number exchange may have been appreciated. This is the main reason we have the term YMMV.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
JB
-
11-03-10 00:12 #2577Senior Member

Posts: 2334RE: A few bucks for taking a girl off the street for a chat.
Many people are ready to jump in and give you the benefit of "perfect" street advice upon having time to consider and reflect on the situation. I have been known to be guilty of this as well. The reality is that there is no "right" answer. You were there. You were surprised by the circumstances and they were counter to your expectations, and you had to make a snap decision. You can analyze it to death, and get all the advice in the world, and maybe that will prepare you for a different future outcome, and maybe it won't. Smart people tend to learn from what they themselves believe to be mistakes they have made. It all depends on your point of view. Hindsight is always 20/20.
Originally Posted by Storm Ranger
Very early in my mongering I picked up a SW who turned out to have an extremely sour disposition, and I thought better of it. I only drove her a block when I asked her to get out, that I had changed my mind. She demanded "a few bucks" for her trouble I gave her three bucks, figuring I would get rid of her. My guess is that it was so easy to get a few bucks from me that she thought she could play me for more, and she demanded 20. I told her there was no way I was paying her 20, and she proceeded to rifle through the papers in my glove box (a reason I now keep that locked, and also keep nothing else of value inside my vehicle; some lessons you DO learn the hard way), rip them up, and throw them out the window. When I tried to stop her she screamed, and pulled a box cutter from her bag. It was a small but very scary weapon. Luckily I was able to grab her wrist, bang the cutter loose on the dash, and I pinned her to the door as I opened it and shoved her out onto the street. All the while she was trying to bite and punch me. I had my left forearm jammed up under her chin and across the top of her chest, so she had no leverage or opportunity to do either. I could have been severely injured, and, if LE had wandered by, they wouldn't have cared who started the fight. I would have had a serious legal situation to address.
Maybe giving her something in the first place was the wrong decision. Maybe not giving her the 20 was the wrong decision. Picking her up in the first place was certainly the wrong decision. My point remains. Sometimes there are no "right" decisions. You learn from experience. You acquire better street instincts. You try not to repeat mistakes. But, when all is said and done, things will happen that you didn't necessarily anticipate.
You seem to be a good guy. I know Hottie Nicole and have dated her many times and I know her to have one of the best attitudes on the stroll. BUT, you didn't know her. You just knew her indirectly by reputation. You were expecting one thing, and something quite different happened. It was a spur of the minute thing. It didn't sound like you planned just to get her number, but rather that you wanted to defer your date with her until a time when she was not dope sick (which is what it seemed like to me). You weren't prepared mentally for her to be off her game or that you might prefer a transaction that involved just getting her digits.
Originally Posted by Storm Ranger
You were pissed and you spouted off publicly about her. That probably was an avoidable mistake. Or maybe not. It did arouse some opinions on the subject.
A few bucks after a pickup would seem appropriate for something in return, like digits. It is also a nice gesture, and might prevent further trouble, if you change your mind. Then again, it might provoke trouble. Maybe the lesson to really be learned is to try to put yourself in the SW's shoes, but also to expect the unexpected when mongering.
Originally Posted by Storm Ranger
-
11-02-10 13:00 #2576Senior Member

Posts: 2334RE: Nicole
Variety IS the spice of life IMHO, ESPECIALLY when it comes to SWs.
Originally Posted by Jicarlo
[View Original Post]
If you liked Nicole you will probably also like my next encounter as soon as I write my report. She isn't in the "chubby" category, more roundly curvy and Rubenesque, and quite appealingly so.
-
11-01-10 17:17 #2575Senior Member

Posts: 2334More of "Young Chubby" Nicole
My favorite from the final set of cock sucking pics.
















