Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 56,086 to 56,100 of 61449
-
11-04-10 20:04 #5364Senior Member

Posts: 140Name of the streets!
It has been a while since I have made my rounds through Baltimore and I am not sure where most of the SW are anymore. I use to drive through Paterson Park, Pulaski, Garrison etc. But that has been years ago. I hope someone can tell me where "the Loop" is, what street is BC & WW. This will help me much on knowing where to look.
-
11-04-10 12:55 #5363Senior Member

Posts: 45Sabrina
Cruised thru B / BC this morning and LE was EVERYWHERE. Worse than I have ever seen, and they were stopping and hassling the few SW that ventured out in the rain. It was crazy I was sitting I a parking lot watching trying to get some work done and the cops were just stalking them, following just a block behind them.
Yesterday I picked up Sabrina even though I have had not so great experiences with her. She was actually quite pleasant. Went to my spot for a CBJ and once we got there upgraded to FS for standard rates plus tip. She was clean and smelled nice. Might actually repeat now.
-
11-02-10 10:19 #5362Senior Member

Posts: 107The Girl
Can you hook me up with her # PLEASE!
Originally Posted by Snoblind
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-10 08:54 #5361Senior Member

Posts: 252That is Juliz or Jewlez (not sure how she spell it) she lost the tip of her finger do to an infection. As for the facial skin some infections are harder to cut off.
Originally Posted by Bhbarto
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-10 02:51 #5360Senior Member

Posts: 38Downtown!
Anybody got any info on a BSW who walks on b-more street and fayette, she's skinny light skinned AA. Pm me for details she wears leggings in the winter time.
-
11-02-10 01:59 #5359Senior Member

Posts: 26Dee on Harford Road.
I sorta know her from around the neighborhood and we had exchanged numbers. She called me tonight. I picked her up and we eventually ended up in my basement. Dee is not a bad looking girl at all. PuertoRican she told me. She has a nice personality too. This was the first time that I requested any service from her. I thought that by giving her rides in my car and buying her cigarettes and doing other stuff for her, she would give me good service. I was soo wrong. Service was very bad. Every time I was ready to pop, she would start using her hand to try and finish. After about the 4th or 5th time of this, I just gave up and used my own hand. She said that that she does not do CIM. I even gave her a little donation beforehand. Avoid this one gents.
-
10-31-10 12:19 #5358Senior Member

Posts: 28Looking for action this morning
Have not had much luck lately. My first rip- off was by a WSW named Erica. Took me to an almost a trash home and asked me to stay there while she went and got cigs. Made the mistake of giving her roses. Never saw here again. Made a loop around the place where I scooped her up. Sure enough she was there. Made me mad as hell. On Friday nite took another trip to Wilkens. Was dry as the sahara. Picked up a WSW worker called Carrie. I believe she's the same trickster that has been reported here a few times. Took me to a house and demanded payment up-front. .10 for rent, .30 for FS. Noticed she kept fidgeting when giving pick job. She was actually trying to pick my pockets while pants were low. NO ONE SHOULD GIVE HER a second look eva. Any ways, my boys are still terribly blue and desperately need to be attended. Would appreciate any number short of LE around the Catonsville area to be preferred. And also I don't want no preggo's. Have not had luck with them. Please PM me
-
10-31-10 12:01 #5357Senior Member

Posts: 28Ripped off twice
I too suffered at the hands off this WSW called Erica. I hope guys stay well clear from her. She is preggo as well.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-10 06:49 #5356Senior Member

Posts: 1790That is Jewelz. She has been reported on previously, most recently by me, with pictures.
Originally Posted by Bhbarto
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-10 20:04 #5355Senior Member

Posts: 132Patterson Park
Saw Kristen on Bradford and Shannon on Montford at around 330 last night. Couldn't stop. Too many LE around.
-
10-30-10 14:46 #5354Regular Member

Posts: 12Missing Index Finger SW?
I picked up a WSW with dark hair near the loop a couple of weeks ago. I noticed once she go in she was missing the top of her index finger, and that her facial skin wasn't in the best of shape. It just didn't feel right, so I bought her a coffee at McDonald's, tipped her, and dropped her back off at the loop. An info on who this may be? One can't help noticing the missing finger that much is for sure.
Also on another note, Erica is now fully prego and still walking the street. She tried to flag me down but I declined to pick her up. Saw the lovely "Cash and Carry" as well.
-
10-30-10 13:30 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 1790The Rest of Lara
Finally got around to posting the rest of the pictures of Lara. She has put on some weight, but there's nothing wrong with a little thick. Just ask Bill Clinton! As I said in the first post a couple weeks ago service was good. A little rushed for a moment, but that didn't last. Lot's of tongue and attention to the boys. I mean the tongue part quite literally (see Lara16). Definitely worth picking up. Standard prices applied, plus extra for pictures. You can see the original post and other pictures in my posts on 10-10 and 10-11.
-
10-30-10 01:08 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 512Hampden
Circled around a bit. Haven't seen anyone out, but it is a dead zone anymore.
If anyone knows of some happenings or has local digits pm me.
-
10-29-10 22:48 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 1123Well I got to town around 8:30 and checked in. Dropped of the bags and headed out to see what was happening. First loop was W / W. Mistake, big mistake. Wilkens is a disaster area. From before Catherine to past Monroe, they have the street stripped down for repaving. Like it wasn't bad enough before. This was bad. .
I did see one WSW around Pulaski. I looked over and she she smiled and waved. However there was a BPD car somewhere behind me. He let someone go right after I went by him. Besides it was early and I wanted to see what else might be happening.
Went to Fulton then looped back to Monroe and down to Washington. There was nothing in that area so I followed Washington to Patapsco (sp. I'm glad I didn't pick the lady on Wilkens up. About three blocks before Desoto BPD had like 25 officers manning a checkpoint. Random stops and I got through without being stopped or without hitting any of the ones meandering all over the street.
Finally got down to Patapsco and cruised it a couple of times. There were two possible WSW, one may have been Hispanic) between 3rd and 10th. One had a cute face wearing glasses, but was wrapped in a coat and hood. THought she might just be walking to a store, but she was there on each of my loops.
The other, the possible Hispanic was near 9th. Got the look, but she looked a bit rough.
Was ready to go for the cute face. Pulled into the 7-11 to get a soda and see what she would do. Lo and behold, two BPD cars were parked up the alley. Grabbed my soda and called it a night. Full day of work and a 5.5 hour drive, I'm ready for bed.
Some good looking ladies staying here though. May go get some ice and see what's out doing the same thing. :the
-
10-29-10 10:11 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 36Found another one in this general area Wed night after fun visits to the Millstream and Gold Rush. Lots to chose from out there (includings some TV's so be careful! Anyway found BSW named Sweets. Very attractive and bangin body.8 on a civi scale 10 on SW scale.5'4 or so and about 110 lbs. Great find. Attitude was ok. Could have been better. But she did what I asked her to do. Have digits and don't mind sharing.
Originally Posted by Bigdog99
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




