Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5211

    Selena

    Picked up Selena (WSW, late 30) at Pulaski. She's staying with her sister at one of those motels. So she gave pretty OK BBBJ after instructions. May repeat if I see her again.

  2. #5210

    Giovanna

    She has been having a lot of trouble but she is out now, based on court records. Her phone does not work anymore. Can you give any info on her if you have it, real name starts with S and we saw a picture of her before.

    Saw heather not too long ago, decent girl and clean.

    Ale

  3. #5209

    Digits on a rainy day...PRICELESS!

    Hey there my fellow mongers,
    I did a quick cruise thru the WW & pp/conkling loops without any success & than Patasco road was shut down due to flooding on my way to B/CB so I went to work on my digits.
    After my 2 other prospects phone# didn't work,I tried Ashley & was surprised to find out her phone still work. She said she was staying on Nursery Rd. & was available.
    I GPS the address & it was abut 10 minutes from where I was already at so I told her to be ready in 10 minutes. I got to her spot 7 she was actually ready. The last time I have dated Ashley was about 3-4 months ago & got a ok pipe cleaning from her.
    She is still cute,was kinda peppy, so off we go to my spot. Once we got settled,she gave a A+ performance. She loosened her pants & me fingers was free to roam.
    I pick door # 2 to open & was free to check out in & around the place. I than went to door # 1 & found a short haired kitty. The kitty was very friendly & let me pet & stroke it.

    Mean while,Ashley continued to work the pipes,dt,kissing the boys & taking her time. After a good 15 minutes,I erupted & she caught & swallowed like old times!!

    We never discussed donations beforehand & I ended up donating .30 to her cause. She than asked if I could do .40,she needed it to pay for her room. I told her I only had a .05 left & needed it for my lunch,which was true.

    All in all,I would repeat. Ashley has always been one of my favorites. Yes,she has gone downhill in looks over the years,but her skills are still top notch if you catch her on a good day. Rook.

  4. #5208

    New wsw?

    I found her a few weeks ago. Her name is Jessica. About 24-26 5'5'' 120, athlitic build, small 34b but real firm. Long blondish hair. A 10 on the SW scale. Dresses very nice. Very clean. Not rushed. Good skills.

    She hangs B/CB area.

    I got digets but phone is always off or some guys answers.

    Can anyone tell me anymore about her?

    T

  5. #5207
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunch Honey
    Had a wonderful time. I will repeat.
    Is Shanon kinda tall, brown/red hair?

  6. #5206

    Feeling Loopy

    Cruised WW loop early afternoon. I think I saw ripoff Kim/Erica near the circle about 2 pm Thanks to Rookiemonger's heads up, I avoided her. Saw an assortment of mediocre WSW near Pulaski and Wilkens. At Bentalou and Wilkens I saw Lard Ass Lara. She is about 33 yo shoulder length brown hair, actually has a decent face. I dated her last year and once this summer, good oral technique, but always starts gagging on the Big O when she tries CIM. It looks like she picked up about ten pounds in the caboose. I have already given up on her. I also gave up on WW (at least for today)Ventured over to B/CB. Kind of slow at first, then I picked up a little spinner named Kate. 21 yo 5 foot tall maybe 100 lbs. Blonde hair Took her to my spot, takes instructions well, no complaining, OK technique Her main problem is that she has a real small mouth and had trouble with Mr Johnson. Her other problem is no CIM. I didn't like that part at all since that makes or breaks the O. She would look good if she put on some makeup(and started doing CIM) probably would not repeat. Also standard fee applied. As always fellow mongers, stay safe.

    RP

  7. #5205

    Erica=KIm

    I pick her up last month and report on her. She told me her name is Kim. Yes her service is very rush and thank you for the picture I will definitely not picking her up again.

  8. #5204
    Got off work early to catch a flight for a business trip. Since I got some time to spare, I picked up BSW named "Didi" (?) near Ramsey. I warned the big mama that I'd take long and she promised to finish the job. Finished the job she did with those fat lips of hers and although I promised her a Jackson to start and gave her another for her hard work!

  9. #5203

    Tempting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmore Slim
    Nice pic Rook. I've been on the lookout for her the last week, so I could grab a photo. This weekend I'll try to get a photo of her and her partner in crime as well as the car. Erica also goes by Kimberly(Kim), and Lisa as well as a half dozen other names; I'm sure. She has a partner in crime who also goes by the name Erica. She also claims to have a cop named Uncle Mike who is in on the robberies and rip-offs at times. I can't verify this now, but I'm looking into it for sure. If Uncle Mike is a cop, he will have an open internal affairs case. She is extremely dangerous and should be avoided at all costs! She is completely unstable and enjoys violent confrontation. She carries a knife on her right side person or in her bag depending on what she is wearing. Actually, she has no intention of dating, in my/others' opinion. I doubt she is dating at all. Most I've heard and experienced was a total setup from the get-go. She is very street savvy for a woman of her low iq. Her only worth to society in general is to rip and run and harm others. That being worth wild because it keeps cops on the beat. In all honesty, she is one of the nastiest humans I have ever had the misfortune of meeting in forty plus years on two continents and a dozen countries. I'd rather be water boarded than ever see her again let alone hang out with her. Does that sum it up?

    Anyone know what the statute of limitations is on robbery in the state of Maryland? I may have to fall on my sword and take this little pony off the street for a couple of years.

    If this post along with the rip off report info seems unreasonable, look at my post history. Most of the time I'm a sand bagger. I can't help it because I love having a good time, and I love the gals. AVOID her and her friends at all costs. I'd go so far as to say avoid anyone she associates with on the street because birds of a feather stick together.

    As much as I LOVE preggos,she is ONE I will bypass & recommend to other mongers to do the SAME. My last date with her a few years back. I paid upfront(my fault) & she didn't perform as promised. I ended up leaving her at my spot.

    She wouldn't get out @ first but when I headed for the highway,she realized that I wasn't turning back & asked me to pull over. I did & she got out & left her door open. No biggie, as I took off, her door slammed closed & I was OFF!

    Speaking of PREGGOS,Kelly of PP/Conkling has gotten HUGE. She had an awesome rack before but now they are GI-NORMUS. I had the chance to date her last week & didn't even recognize her from her face. She has really plumped up.

    I donated her requested donation & got a helluva pipe cleaning. I think her skills has really improved. She is really cautious because of the increased L.E.

    I also picked up a new spinner Tiff on the PP/Conkling loop I will post later. Rook.

  10. #5202

    Erica Ripoff

    Hey my fellow mongers,
    Here is a quick pic of RipOff Erica who is now very PREGGO. I am not sure if she is actually providing decent service or still ripping guys off,I saw her out last week but will not partake due to bad experiences in the past with her. Rook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wwripoffericapregnant.JPG‎  

  11. #5201

    Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    I was cruising Friday night and saw something I never saw before in East Baltimore - two bright, young, shiny police officers in full uniform standing on the SE corner of Conkling and Baltimore Sts. On Fairhaven in CB, this wouldn't have surprised me.

    Rapid
    Cruising down Wilkens on Saturday evening and saw:

    1.) Police in marked vehicle behind a bsw and wsw in their vehicle

    2.) Undercover police car cruising around the circle

    3.) Very few sw out

  12. #5200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    LE on Friday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Monger
    Vanessa - Russian chick. More interested in overcharging and giving a lousy HJ than actual service. Thinks a lot of herself. Yes she has HUGE boobs, but they are actually hairy (no joke) and her implants are hard as rocks. AVOID. She walks on Baltimore from Linwood all the way to Patterson Park Avenue. Often stoop sits. Claims she parks her car on Broadway. I have seen her waliknf from that direction, so it may be true.

    Stephanie - Probably decent a few (weeks, months years?) ago. Body is just destroyed. Not only more tracks than the B&O, but scars, blisters, boils. Just a total turn off. I was afraid to touch any part of her. RUN away.

    Nothing else to report. Just crap in PP/C right now.

    Dr. Monger
    I was cruising Friday night and saw something I never saw before in East Baltimore - two bright, young, shiny police officers in full uniform standing on the SE corner of Conkling and Baltimore Sts. On Fairhaven in CB, this wouldn't have surprised me.

    Rapid

  13. #5199

    Two to avoid

    Vanessa - Russian chick. More interested in overcharging and giving a lousy HJ than actual service. Thinks a lot of herself. Yes she has HUGE boobs, but they are actually hairy (no joke) and her implants are hard as rocks. AVOID. She walks on Baltimore from Linwood all the way to Patterson Park Avenue. Often stoop sits. Claims she parks her car on Broadway. I have seen her waliknf from that direction, so it may be true.

    Stephanie - Probably decent a few (weeks, months years?) ago. Body is just destroyed. Not only more tracks than the B&O, but scars, blisters, boils. Just a total turn off. I was afraid to touch any part of her. RUN away.

    Nothing else to report. Just crap in PP/C right now.

    Dr. Monger

  14. #5198

    After I decided to partake in some fun after a hiatus, I find this in my inbox:

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy69
    my girl friend . . . .
    i'm glad you had a nice treat . . . .
    i just spoke to her about that . . . .
    i found her at the loop around 5pm
    Oops!!!!!
    Well, c’est la vie.

    Ricky

  15. #5197

    Erin

    Before I use my sideline season tickets for the game, I decided to get my play time in. Met up with Erin, slim, very nice personality. Rook posted about her -
    http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpo...postcount=5073
    Drove to my spot, regular tuition. Nice slim body, nice c cups. Received a bbbjtcws, which was one of the best ever. No rush, no attitude, very pleasant. Asked for ###'s, but her phone is broken. Arranged to meet another day, as I will definately repeat. Guys, treat her extra nice, as she is a gem with a wonderful, positive personality.

    Ricky

    Isn't technology great (I can report from the game)?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape